Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 6

One Saturday I got a call from Das saying if I can drive Neerja to the airport on Sunday to receive her sister because he would be too busy in the office with some important work. Neerja wasn't comfortable driving with her ever recovering leg. I wondered why they ain't hiring a driver. I didn't really believe if they were holding me alone responsible for her leg injury.

I was free, so I said yes. Sunday, I and Neerja reached airport and waited over a coffee for her sister's arrival. Her younger sister, Nikita turned out to be a beautiful young lady. She was married and her family was in Delhi.
Actually she was very hot and sexy. I couldn't save myself measuring her sizes and angle of curves with my eyes whenever I got chance. I felt guilty everytime though.
"Call me Nikki." She said when I shook hand with her.
There was more with her. Her eyes were repeatedly on me from the beginning.
"Are you married?" She asked once.
We visited an expo site that we happened to cross, under demand from Nikki.

I saw Ananya among the crowd as I walked with the sisters. I noticed her noticing Nikita.

"She's just a friend." I said.
"I thought you'd never move on. It's good."
She smiled, ignoring what I said.
"I told you, she's just a friend."
"She's beautiful."
"Oh come on, Ananya!"
I made a face.
"Don't worry. I won't tell Meera."
"Whatever."
"No, I will tell her, so she can also hook up with someone."
"Don't be surprised if that someone turns out to be Sam."
"I won't mind that too."
She laughed.
"What? Are you nuts?"
"But I'll make sure they're caught in time. It should give me more freedom."
"Do you really know what the shit are you talking about?"
I got angry.
"How far you want them go?"
"How far I want doesn't matter. Because I just know Sam wouldn't cross the limits."
"I trust Meera more than Sam."
"That's good for you. Then why you're so worried?"
I couldn't make out whether she's trying to ease me or tease me.
Before leaving, she said, "By the way, you don't worry about Sam today because she's not with him. She's gone to office. Her new boss likes her."

That initially sounded good to me, but then I remembered about her new boss. He said he's got an important work at the office. Today office can't be crowded like weekdays.
Perhaps it will be them only.
Them.

I rang up Mr. Das right away. He said he's still at work.

"So much work on Sunday?"
I asked casually.
"My work is done Mr. Menon. Actually I'm trying to get two of my staffs to leave. Then it'll be me and Meera only. In the whole office."
He sounded ecstastic. Depriving me of my breath.

"Krish"
I heard Nikita calling me.
"Who was that young lady?"
"She's my wife's friend."
"You said you're divorced."
"Former wife."
"She seems to be very close."
"She does? I never noticed."
"You were angry and she was enjoying it."
"Come on. Are you suggesting something?"
"Yes. You better pay attention."
"Thanks for advice."
"She's very beautiful."
"Is she?''
"Don't tell me you haven't noticed!"

A gorgeous woman was trying to hit it off with me. But with each try, she was making me agonisingly divert my mind to a possibility that Mr. Das would be trying his luck with my wife in his office.

At times you can see things go wrong and understand how they go wrong. Yet only thing you can do is to watch helplessly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 10:43 AM