Fulfilling desires
( I am Sanjay Kapoor. I was sitting in my couch thinking about my day at work and how my boss Satish Kumar had let me down. It was humiliating to see how my fellow employees made fun of me today when they came to know I was the only one who didnt get the raise. As I was lost in my desperate thoughts, my only ray of hope in my life walked past me with a delightful smile in her lips. It was none other than my wife, Kareena. I dont know what I did to deserve this beauty. With her sleeveless black tank top on, exposing her milky white skin to my eyes, she realised just from my face that something's wrong with me.)

Kareena :- Whats the matter honey?

(Wow...how does she do it?)

Sanjay :- uhhhh...Its nothing Darling.

(She stops whatever she is doing and come sits on my lap. Her divine fleshy bums right on my thighs)

Kareena :- Come on Sanjay...I know when something's up with you. Tell me!

( I sigh)

Sanjay :- Its my boss. He has given an increment to all the staffs of my enterprise....except me. 

Kareena :- Oh so thats the problem. Have you talked about it to him?

Sanjay :- Yeah like he is gonna listen. That guy would lift his head up only if it was a woman entering his room. Unfortunately I am not one. He wouldnt give a shit about me.

(Kareena Thinks)

Kareena :- You know what Sanjay,maybe you should call him home for a night...I mean dinner.

Sanjay :- Oh do you really think he is going to come if I call him?

Kareena :- No he wont. Tell him I called him. Tell I invited him over for a wonderful night. Can you do that honey? Maybe after that he would consider you for an increment.

Sanjay :- Hmmm....That doesnt sound like a bad idea. You know what...I will call him right now.
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fulfilling desires - by satishdog - 23-12-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by satishdog - 23-12-2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by ks6996 - 23-12-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by satishdog - 23-12-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by ks6996 - 23-12-2019, 03:05 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by KareenaKapoorLover - 24-12-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by twinciteeguy - 24-12-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by Givemeextra - 24-12-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by Eswar P - 25-12-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Fulfilling desires - by Kalyan143 - 14-04-2020, 12:07 PM