Adultery Used & Abused
Atul came back from washroom and we all had dinner. We retired to our room and Ravi went to the guestroom. I was charged up after all the naughty talks and slutty acts plus Atul came back after a week so I badly needed sex but Atul was drunk and as soon as we went to our room he fell on bed. I went into the washroom and changed into a translucent skimpy nightly which was upto my upper thighs only and having only 2 straps on the shoulders. I got rid of my bra n wore a thong panty as well to excite Atul more. My nipples were already hard due to all the dirty talks and alcohol’s effect multiplied my excitement. I came out all excited out of the washroom and found that Atul was already in deep sleep and snoring loudly. I got very upset looking at him but still went to bed and tried to wake him up by touching his dick over his track pants but he was already in deep sleep.

I needed to relieve myself and had no other option but to finger myself and get some relief. I lied down beside Atul and took my hand inside by panty. I was already wet down there. As soon as I touch my clitoris ssssshhhh sound came out of my mouth. I rubbed my clitoris for some time and my pussy started leaking, then I inserted my other hand in my panty as well. I parted the outer lips of my pussy with two fingers of my left hand and inserted the middle finger of right hand inside my pussy and rotated it inside to rub the inside walls, again a loud moan escaped my mouth and automatically my eye get closed due to all the pleasure I was getting. I moaning non-stop with the finger going in and out of my pussy, with the other 2 fingers I was rubbing the outer pussy lips simultaneously. Suddenly while fingering, image of Ravi emerged in my mind, I opened my eyes instantly and it felt kind of strange but it excited me. I closed my eye and continued my fingering and again this time image of Ravi ogling at me came infront of me but I kept going and his complement about my hotness and about my boobs started ringing in my ear and I suddenly came. The orgasm was very intense and lasted for more than 40 seconds.

I finally got some relief and get up from the bed to switch off the lights and pull the curtains on the glass wall towards the terrace to avoid early morning sunlight. Suddenly I felt as some movement on the other side of the glass wall on terrace. I thought as if I have seen a shadow moving away as soon as I got up from my bed. But I ignored it thinking that it must be my illusion and went to sleep.

It was Ravi who was standing and looking at me from the glass window. He came to the terrace for a smoke and when he saw the light of our room was on he came near to check. He got the shock of his life when he saw the scene inside. He saw that Anu Bhabhi was fingering herself and Atul was snoring beside her. Since Anu was wearing short night all he could see from there was her bare milky thighs and almost half of her boobs were visible, but could trace her erect nipples in the satin nightly. He wished if she could be naked.

Ravi thought to himself – Kitna chutiya hai Atul itni hot biwi chudne ke liye ready hai aur yeh so raha hai. Anu Bhabhi ko to ab mujhe chodna hai. But aise to yeh manane nahi wali koi jugaad lagana hoga. Aap chinta mat karo bhabhi ab aapko ungi se apni pyaas nahi bujhani padegi.

Ravi then saw my body stretching and I shivered a bit, he knew that I had my orgasm. After cooling down for a few minutes I started to get up, at the last moment Ravi realised it and moved away from the window before I could see him.

Next day was Sunday and we all spent the day together. Atul and Ravi played with the kids while I prepared food for everyone. After lunch we all went out to show Ravi around the city. I was dressed in a pink saree with a sleeveless low cut blouse. We all went to a park and Atul was busy with kids and look them to the swings. I caught Ravi many times staring at me wither trying to look inside my pallu or staring at my navel, when I suddenly turned back a few time I caught him staring at my ass, but didn’t give any reaction to him. Me and Ravi started taking a walk in the park and were having some casual talks. Many couples were sitting in the bushes and were getting naughty. We crossed one of the bushes and couple was smooching, they were quite lost into each other and were kissing quite passionately without caring about the people walking past them. The hand of the boy was inside the girl’s kurti and he was mauling her boobs. I got conscious with the scene and started looking away but Ravi kept on staring them till we walked past them.

When we moved forward, Ravi said – Lagta hai bhai bahut bhuka hai, kitna deperate lag raha tha.

I replied – Kitne besharam ho aap Ravi, Kaise ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe the unhe. Aur aapko kaise pata ki who desperate tha, I regretted asking this question, as Ravi gave me shrewd smile as soon as he heard the question.

Ravi replied – Are Bhabhi aapne dekha nahi kaise woh dono ek dusre ke muuh ke andar ghuse huye the, aur who ladka to is tarah se uske daba raha tha jaise unhe nichod dega poora. Ab dhyaan to chala hi jata hai na.

Ravi said all this with the same shrewd smile on his face, I felt so embarrassed and didn’t say anything to Ravi after that. We finished our walk and reached where Atul and Kids were playing. We came back home after some time. On way back home Atul and Ravi decided that we will go to a night club for party tonight. After reaching home I cooked dinner for the kids and instructed the nanny to feed the kids and put them to bed on time. I then went upstairs in my room to get ready.

Atul asked me to wear something sexy in western, so I opted for a mini skirt with frills which was upto my thighs only and a blouse to go with a know below my boobs to go with it. 2 inches my cleavage and my midriff along with my deep navel were exposed in this dress. Atul whistled when he saw me in that dress.

He said - Anu tum din ba din aur sexy hoti ja rahi ho, club ke saare ladkon ki nazar aaj sirf tum pe hone wali hai.

I asked him - Yaar Ravi bhi saath main hai. Uske saamne aise jana thik hoga? Kya sochega woh mere baare main.

Atul - Chill Anu. He is grown up man and lives in a metro like us. I think he will appreciate your good looks and sexiness. (He winked after saying this). Achha yeh batao tumne panty kaunsi pehni hai neeche.

I said - I’m wearing my regular hipster. Kyun kya hua?

Atul - No yaar. Only thong panties will go well with a skirt like this. You need to let your butts feel the air beneath.

With that Atul opened by wardrobe and pulled out a red thong panty.

Atul - Lao main hi pehna deta hoon.

Main haste huye boli - Nahi na Atul main khud pehan lungi.

But Atul was adamant. He took me near the bed and pulled my skirt up with one hand. He saw my pink colour hipster panties which was fitting well on my butts and he could see the roundness of my butts. Atul’s eyes got fixed on my butts and he started rubbing and mauling them with his other hand. I started to get excited and wet with all the touching by Atul. Atul also started to get excited.

I said Atul in a low voice - Atul we will get late for the night out. Ravi is also waiting for us.

Atul ignored what I said and told in a husky voice - Anu hold the skirt up from both sides with you hands.

I was hungry for sex for long so just obeyed to Atul’s instruction and pulled my mini skirt up from both the sides with my hands. Now my complete butts in pink panties were visible to Atul. Now Atul started using both his hands to press both my butts. He kept on mauling them for sometime and then his hands moved up to my shoulders and he pushed and signalled me to bend down. I put my hands on bed and bent down. My skirt was on my lying back with my panties and butts fully exposed in open.

Atul traced by butt crack above my panty and it gave me shivers. He then put both his index fingers on 2 sides of my hips and pulled my panties down. My butts were bare now for his view. He kept looking at them for a minute or so and then again ran his finger on my butt crack and tracked them down to my pussy. He felt the wetness there and smiled. He then inserted his middle finger inside my dripping pussy.

A moan escaped my mouth - Sssssss Atuuuuul

He started fingering me from backside and my moans started to get louder. I was scared that even Ravi might hear us. I was getting sex after so long that I was not able to control my feelings. Suddenly Atul took his finger out and then there was silence for a few moments and then I felt Atul’s dick on my pussy. Atul then brought his hands on my butts and spread my butt cheeks and inserted his dick inside me. I was so wet that his dick slid inside my pussy in one go. I felt like I was in seventh heaven. Atul started pumping me from behind, he brought his hand forward and got hold my hanging boobs in my blouse and start to press them.

I was getting really excited and knew that if Atul will keep fucking me like this I’ll reach my orgasm soon. But then I felt Atul’s palms gripping my hips hard and he let out a grunt and I knew that Atul is going to cum soon. I turned my head around and told him - Atul please don’t cum right now, I want you to fuck me for some more time. But it was too late, before I could finish my words Atul started ejaculating in my pussy. He shot 3-4 jets of his speed inside and them collapsed on me.

I was really frustrated as I badly needed to cum and I knew that I won’t be able masturbate right now as well. Atul got up from me and said - Sorry Anu, I couldn’t control myself. You were so hot and tempting today. But I promise I’ll make it up for you tonight. We will have at least 2 long sessions tonight once we will be back. I’ll wind up the night out early.

I was happy to hear this from Atul. I went to the washroom and freshen up. I put the thong panties on as requested by Atul and rearranged my clothes. We left for the night club after instructing the nanny and the maid for one last time.

We reached one of the famous night club of our city. Being a Sunday night it was jam packed but since Atul knew the owner we were not stopped at the door and we got a small table in the corner. We order food and drinks for us. Other than whiskey for them and Vodka for me, Atul also ordered tequila shots for us. Drinks arrived soon and we had tequila shots first and then finished the first pegs quite fast and ordered the second round. Shot mixed with the regular drinks started having its effect on all three of us. I loved the music there and pulled Atul on Dance Floor with me since dancing was one of my passions. Dance floor was a foot high and we started dancing over there. As I was already tipsy I clinged to Atul’s body while dancing, Atul also loved all that touching and was getting excited. All the eyes were on me whether they were on the dance floor or standing/sitting away from it. Males were trying to get a glimpse of my cleavage, staring at my boobs and butts and females were giving me a look of envy. I felt a few brushing hands on my butts and back but didn’t react as these things are common in nightclubs. People who were sitting down from dance floor were trying to get a glimpse inside my miniskirt and I observed that Ravi was also one of them.

I turned round while dancing and started to grind by backside on Atul’s front body. My ass was grinding against Atul’s crouch. All the eyes got fixed on my moving butts, I saw Ravi looking at us with an open mouth.

Ravi was thinking while looking at me – Fuck man! What a sexy thing she is. Kya gaand hai Anu Bhabhi ki. Kuchh bhi karke isse dabana hai yaar.

Atul got exhausted so we returned to our table but I wanted to dance more. We ordered more drinks and another round of tequila as well. We had tequila shots and asked Atul to dance more with me but he was already tired and was enjoying his drink.

He denied to dance more but said – Anu tum Ravi ko le jao dance ke liye. He turned to Ravi and said – Tu kya yahan bas baith ke daaru peene aaya hai, go and dance with her bro.

Ravi was on seventh sky when he heard this. I also didn’t mind to dance with him as we became quite friendly in last 2 days. Ravi got up and extended his hand to me like a gentleman. I smiled and took his hand and got up. We looked at Atul and he raised his glass to cheer us up.

We went to the dance floor and started dancing. During the dance I got hold of his arm and realized by the size of his biceps that he is quite well built as well. He was holding me from my naked waist and he came close to me and whispered in my ears – Bhabhi you got a very nice and soft skin. He rubbed his palms on the side of my waist in the pre-text of feeling my skin. He was ticklish so I started laughing. Due to rush on the dance floor we were quite close to each other and I caught Ravi a couple of times looking at my cleavage. Ravi was quite a good dancer and I was enjoying dancing with him. I looked at Atul and he order more drinks for himself and was busy drinking. Atul then got up and waved his hand toward us, when we looked towards him he gestured that he is going out for a smoke and went out. As soon as Atul went out, Ravi’s hand moved from my waist to my back and he started moving his palm over there and started feeling my back from the lower edge of my blouse to the upper edge of my skirt.

He then came near me and said – Bhabhi you are looking very sexy in this dress.

I thought about having a little flirting and replied – Only in this dress, don’t I look sexy otherwise.

Ravi – Are nahi bhabhi you to look like a sex bomb in every dress either saari, kurti or western dress. Upar wale ne fursat se banaya hai aapko. Kaash Atul se pehle main aapse mil liya hota.

Ravi was full-on flirting with me. I laughed and replied – Control devar ji agar aapke bhai ko aapke irade pata chal gaye to dance karna to duur aapko mere paas fatakne bhi nahi denge.

Ravi – Are bhabhi aapse milne ke liye to bhai ki har baat manzur hai and Bhabhi Thank You very much for this great hospitality and taking such good care of me for 2 days.

After saying this Ravi bent forward and kissed me on my cheek. I was stunned by this action from him but didn’t know how to react. Seeing no reaction from me Ravi moved forward and hugged me and again started thanking me. He again kissed me on my other cheek and kept on hugging me and praising me. I got away from his hug and politely said to him – Ravi, this is not good. Atul will not like and will be furious if he will see us like this.

I came back to our table after saying that to Ravi and started looking for Atul. Atul was standing on the bar counter with someone and was drinking and talking to him. I walked towards him.

Ravi saw me moving down from the dance floor and was thinking – Yeh saali itni asaani se neeche nahi aane wali. Kal aur aaj khud mere saath flirt kar rahi thi aur main jaise hi aage badha yeh kat li. Isse araam se tarike se lena padega. Chahti to yeh bhi hai ki iski jam ke thukai ko. Isse to main itna garam kar dunga ki yeh khud bolegi ki Ravi chodo mujhe please.

I reached to the bar where Atul was talking to someone, when I came near them I recognized he was talking to one of Department head Vijay, along with him 2 more colleagues of Atul, Brijesh and Asim were also there who were at the same rank in the company as Atul. I have met them many times before either in company’s social gathering or when Atul invited them in our house for parties. All 3 of them looked at me in surprise as they have never seen in western attire before and that too this much revealing. We all started chatting but their eyes were glued to my body. I caught them many times staring at my cleavage or my navel. I have had drinks with them on many occasions before. Ravi also joined after a few minutes but I was not looking at him. Vijay ordered more drinks and shots for us. Atul was busy taking with Brijesh and Asim so Vijay started flirting with me and prising me about how have maintained myself even after having 2 kids. He complemented me on my looks and my dressing sense as well. Slowly Vijay took my hand in his hands while he was talking to me, he came near me a said something naughty in my ear, due to the effect of Alcohol I was loving all that flirting and laughing on all his comments. Ravi was feeling jealous and it can be clearly seen on his face. Atul had too many drinks and was quite drunk, so we decided to all it a night. We called a cab and reached back home. Atul somehow managed to take the stairs and we said good night to Ravi and entered our room. Atul didn’t even change his clothes and dropped on the bed and passed out. I looked at Atul and was disappointed that today also there will be no action between us. I was also quite tired to even think about masturbating. I also changed into a night and slept.
[+] 6 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 18-12-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by kamdev99008 - 18-12-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 19-12-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Sam15 - 19-12-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by blackdesk - 19-12-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 22-12-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by ronylol - 23-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Used & Abused - by Jeevanantham - 23-12-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 24-12-2019, 01:02 AM