Adultery My Second Love
Next morning at office “Well, someone looks quite tensed today.” Payal laughed. “I wonder why...”
“Shut up, Payal.” I rolled my eyes. I am going to Mr. Kamal farm house “How does his parties goes/ how long does it last?”
“Not long. Usually ends by 8:30 or 9 PM, so he officially invited you.”
I took a sip of my coffee and said I took on the task at my hand. Boss and I are meeting with him to put the final details of upcoming business.
Ever since Mr. Kamal has come to our office, I’d realized that he took me very seriously. It wasn’t enough for him to have a simple night in the town or plan a small meeting, he wants me to come to his farm house in Shilma. And saying no to him was never an option.
“Good Morning, ladies.” Boss walked over to our table. “What are you discussing about? We said about Mr. Kamal party he replied I understand you wanted me to come to Mr. Kamal House?” I replied “Yes,” and you agreed to it. “Alright, let’s get to the point. Mr. Kamal called and said he only wants you attend the meeting on our company’s behalf”. “If you talk to him, I guess only three members of his company are attending the meeting so he doesn’t want to be crowded and I was worried about you as it’s a long drive. Since this is a surprise for me that I am not going, we’re going to have a car pick you up on that Saturday and take you to the farm house and bring you back. Once you are there, he’ll meet you and let you go as early as possible” Payal looked over at me, raising her eyebrow, and then she snapped her fingers at our boss. “I thought you agreed that you will go with her as she will not be safe out there. We just want her to be safe. He replied that was the whole point of me going with her but he was very clear he doesn’t want anyone from our office.”
I said “Oh. I wasn’t aware that what does he wants me to do alone there, but we can surely arrange a surprise visit from you. You do know that I’ll be more comfortable if you were there, right?” He cleared his throat. “I can’t come and I already have plans & if you cancel the meeting now we will be deep trouble, please don’t worry!!! You’re going to have a private car & driver in Shimla and Mr. Kamal & three of his associates.
” I almost choked. “Did he just said 4 guys and me alone in the farm house”
“Not a problem,” Payal intervened. “I’m going with her in this case. Is there a way you could talk to Mr. Kamal and informed him about change in meeting attendees?”
Boss said “Let me see, I will call him right. Give me ten minutes?”
I nodded and he walked away.
“Payal, 4 men and us alone, by the way what will you tell your husband? Do you think each will fuck us one by one or everyone together? That’s a bit much don’t you think? I don’t think I’ll be able to do it”
She said “Let’s see what happens next. She said “yes because I know how Mr. Kamal is treats his party girls and you being an innocent women, these men will eat you alive and us you don’t deserve this behavior, especially the way our boss is treating you. I guess he just want to use you”
I replied “Does it looks very clear to you now?” I wanted to tell you but I was afraid he has made this very clear that he wants me to use for his personal pleasure and for business for our company. She said “You know me so well. I came to know about this arrangement on our trip I just spent few drinks with our ex-boss and he told all about him paying you to fuck him and about Mr. Kamal account but I wanted to know from you. I said “the week we were going I wanted to tell you everything on the same week but I wasn’t sure what was going to happen with me on the trip so kept my mouth shut! Payal replied how boss wants to just fuck you over and over again! You should be getting all the credit for Mr. Kamal business don’t let him just use you over.”
I said “You are a true a friend, Payal...”
I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text message from boss: “there will be Photography, Is Payal ok with that? You should wear something similar both of you.”
I showed my phone to Payal. Check his message and what I should I reply?
Payal put his hand on her face. “Why don’t you just tell him to send his wife to meet Mr. Kamal?” We both started laughing. “I think Boss will coming here now...
I don’t want to turn around. I told Payal Can you look around and let me know if you see him.” She turned around and looked all around. “Um, no...I don’t see him. Did he text you that he is coming?”
I nodded.
“I think we need to buy a dress for the meeting and it has to be similar.” She smiled. “You should go ahead and buy I have already couple of sleazy dresses and I have a sexy lingerie as well, you just buy something in black.” I said ok and do I dare ask what is the hard limit for the meeting to our Boss?” She Replied “I bet a GANGBANG.” And there is no limit for it, these guys can hire any hooker and do the same but they enjoy exploiting a women who is not hooker.  I said it’s a joke, right? Gangbang?” She said “Not at all.” She pulled out her phone. “I did some research on Mr. Kamal’s parties —for your benefit of course. I couldn’t find much but before he had business from our competition Rose World, my friend is working there, she said Mr. Kamal seems like a good guy, but it’s temporarily anyway. His parties usually have 9-10 friends, he’s only had two or three girls; and these guys starts from morning and end at night” “I don’t have any pictures or embarrassing stories but they she said they fuck rough, one by one or together. They play games, foreplays and roleplays” after listening to her stories, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. 
“They put things in you and have fun on it... “It was sexy to hear stories from her but now it is horrifying.” She left me alone thinking all this. I went to my office. My boss entered. Would like to sit down with you?” I said come in “He walked from behind me and smiled. “Thank you. I need to get back to you for the meeting. I’ll see Mr. Kamal this week and let’s see what his demands are,” He looked me up and touched himself down and said. “I can’t believe you are getting cold feet for this small work when you can take 5 dicks at a time!” I shook my head. “You did see Payal is worried for me, didn’t you?” He said “Yeah, but you did not say anything because you are getting scared and you need company.” he laughed. “I am definitely don’t want to miss seeing you getting fucked but I have some plans. I have to tell Mr. Kamal about this!” “So he can fuck you well and all your fears will go away. This Saturday is going to fun for all of us. I also need to plan to arrange some other business meeting like MR. Kamal for you so you go suck a dick and get us new business. I couldn’t focus on anything he was saying. I was in a state of shock and no matter how hard I tried to think straight, it never happened. He said now it’s time for you to get prepared and I will fuck you every day so you are well trained for the meeting, so every day before Saturday, I’d been having sex with my boss after business hours. At first, we were meeting in the hotel room, also at his apartment, we took things to wherever an empty space was available—stairwells, janitor’s closets, employee lounges. There were no deep conversations between us; it was just sex. Pure, mind blowing, out of this world sex. It was like he knew my body better than I did; I’d never had multiple orgasms in my life. Ever! I’d never thought having so much sex was possible or that sex could be that incredible. I mean, sex with my husband was “good,” but it never left me getting hot just thinking about it, never left me completely horny and on cloud nine for hours after. I asked my boss “What will happen after a group sex? And I was wet and ready for his answer. He said for a girl it is not as pleasurable as it looks because there are lot of things going on between your legs, with your mouth, your hands and your body is pressed with so many hands. But you will enjoy if you have a good group. I kissed him again and said I wish you were the part of that group. He said I wanted too but I have some work.
On Friday I came to work and got a call from unknown number -“Hello? Hello?” This is Payal’s husband.  I said “Yes?” I just thought why he is calling me. He said “Payal asked me to call you and say she is not well and she will not be able come today at work but she is available for presentation tomorrow?” I Said “Certainly” I understand that’s not a problem. “Everything will be taken care today. He said “Why are you guys working on weekend tomorrow, she said she will be out for entire day. I replied “Yes we have a big account that we are going to present tomorrow and we both are presenting. And complete presentations and meeting will end around 7 or 8PM, He said “ As long as you are with her I am sure you guys will do great and take care of each other and he hung up” I sat back down and tried not to roll my eyes. While the first half of the day ended, my boss walked into my office. “Hello.” He smiled. “You are going to MR. Kamal house alone” I said “Not at all,” he said “Of course,” and “that’s final.” He walked around the office and took a seat in front of me. I said “I just now spoke with Payal’s husband and she is free to come. He said I know I never informed Mr. Kamal. “That Payal is coming with you because she is coming to my home tomorrow. He pushed himself towards me, blushing bright red eyes, and touched my boobs. “Baby you need to do this alone and I just thought maybe you could help us in getting Payal out of the house on your name. The dots are connected now, she never showed friendship towards me she just wanted her husband to talk to me and he played with me. As I was thinking.. he held my hand and gave me his dick in my hand ‘I want you right now’ look at my eyes, and tell me you would get me Mr. Kamal’ Account—now in the middle of a hand job, I just said I will. I moved my chair around and increased my hand speed, watching him cum in few minutes he said “well done and all the best for tomorrow. I felt my phone vibrating and opened the text. Payal: “I am sorry but I really wanted boss’s dick in me.” “Only my husband was making issues for me to go out on weekend. I replied I don’t want here excuses you guys sleep together and I want to focus on tomorrow...” “I don’t give a fuck what you do. Go fill yourself with whomever dick you want.” “Pay attention because he might sell you tomorrow to his friends. You might learn something.”
I went to bathroom and shut the door loudly, but I received another text from Payal: “I swear I am really sorry and Mr. Kamal likes to fuck around front of everyone and that is something I won’t be able to do” My heart was running fast. I figured Mr. Kamal likes to do photography and video recording even sluts like Payal doesn’t want that attention; I planned if they will record I will cover my face or wear a mask, I wouldn’t risk my reputation on something so reckless. I kept listening to my heart beating and my thoughts were wild. “There could be 5 or 10 or 15 men in the room...”I texted Payal. “You can cover your face and come with me. Please “Try.” She said “NO!” Boss said. “Mr. Kamal wants you alone and make sure you go alone, don’t think too much before you leave for the day. It’s now time for you to have group session, so you need to keep your head down and feel relax.” I shut my phone and breathed a sigh of relief. I guess I will follow her advice and keep relaxing myself. 
That night I went to mall and bought few dresses and lingerie for myself, I picked my daughter and left her to my parents’ house as we were having dinner I told them I am going for a conference.
Next morning I got up early and changed myself into a new black dress, driver picked me up and left for Mr. Kamal farm house and reached at 11Am.  One of his office associate opened the door, lights were off and room was dark and Mr. Kamal lit the three huge candles and sat at the back of the room. I was looking for a place to sit Mr. Kamal said “speak to me,” and sit on my lap in the dark. I said Of course, most of the time while I was in the car I was thinking “How many person will be in the room —He said “Don’t worry about it. I headed towards him in the back of the room and started to sit down on his lap I felt Mr. Kamal wrapping his arms around my waist.
Before I could tell him to stop, he bent down and kissed me until I was out of breath.
He said “You’re lucky it’s so dark in here,” he whispered. “In few hours I’ll do it in the room for everyone to see.” “I said “How many are you in the house” He kissed me again and pulled me close. “Shhhh. Don’t talk.” “Because everyone in the room has been waiting for you...” I could hear couple of voices was coming from the front of the room. “Please put on the blindfold he said. I’m going to start playing your body in about ten seconds.” “You should probably try to be as quiet as possible.” Mr. Kamal pulled me over to the corner and slid his hands underneath my skirt. He can’t be serious... “Mr. Kamal, stop. This is crazy...” My breath caught in my throat. “Do you know how many people are in here? You wouldn’t want me to fuck all of you” “Mr. Kamal replied you brought this on yourself.” He kissed me and pulled me down onto a couch. I tore my mouth away from his and tried to stand up, using my hands to push off from the floor, but he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. “I’m blind now with that blindfold,” Mr. Kamal said. “Remember no talking and no cell phone usage please. Oh, and remember to take deep breaths and its good for your body” The rest of his sentence came out but I couldn’t focus. Mr. Kamal was kissing me relentlessly—not giving me a chance to pull away. When he’d taken every juice from my lips that I had, he pushed my dress up past my thighs and positioned me to sit on his lap with my legs open. I heard him unbuckling his pants and un-wrapping a condom, so I tried to get up again, but one of his arms was still tightly holding around me. “Mr. Kamal...” I whispered. “Think about my daughter and family please” he said you don’t have husband & you need this, we can fuck any girl but we get more kick once we exploit a homely lady and don’t worry we will think about your daughter as well one day,” he said as he slipped two fingers inside of me and said “I’ve been thinking about it all day.” He moved them in and out a few times, and then he brought his mouth close to my ear and said “And from the feel of wetness from your pussy ...i can say you’ve been thinking about it too about your gangbang too.” I suppressed a moan as he placed a kiss on my neck, as he tilted me up and slowly lowered me onto his dick. “Ahh...Ahhh...Ahhhhh...”
“Shhhh...” He tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth and grabbed my hands, placing them on the wall behind him. “You have to be quiet or they’ll hear us... and once other hear us they will be excited and you are fucked then” I said “Alright, one last thing everyone.” Go easy on me. “Please remember it’s my first time, once you turn on the lights and I will do anything, I heard a random voice – Mr. Kamal don’t be selfish please share this slut with us...”
I pressed my hands against the wall, exhaling as Mr. Kamal pushed the top of my dress down and drew one of my nipples into his mouth. Oh baby...” He rubbed his hands across my back, pulling me close, and then he whispered in my ear, “Move.” I suck his lips in a breath and rocked against him, trying to not to moan as he rolled his tongue around one of my nipples.
He was teasing it gently, matching the same up and down rhythm I was using with my hips.
I tried to go as slow as I possibly could—knowing that if I speed up I would end up screaming and everyone would come to fuck me as still I was blindfolded and could see nothing. I exhaled each time I fingered me down—over and over, but it must not have been good enough for Mr. Kamal because he suddenly cupped my ass and moved me up and down on himself—at a much faster pace. “Ahhh...Godddd...stopppp...” I whispered. “No.” He trapped my bottom lip between his teeth, squeezing my cheeks even harder, bouncing me against him with no stopping him.
I let out another moan and heard someone walking towards us from front of the room—the sound that meant someone is coming; if I moan again someone would automatically come on. I said to Mr. Kamal “So, you’re into other people watching?” Mr. Kamal whispered against my mouth. “I’m into that and I like it when some lady who has not experience that does this weird stuff with me ...” He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me to prevent me from making another sound. He started flexing himself upwards, still holding and controlling my pace with his hands.
I couldn’t take it anymore, I felt an orgasm building inside of me, felt it getting ready to make me scream, so I broke away from Mr. Kamal kiss. I said “I’m...I’m about to...” CUM”
He leaned forward and bit my down on my lips. Hard.
My legs started to shake and severe vibrations rippled through my entire body. As the intense pleasure rolled through me, I tried to push myself away from him so I could exhale, scream, breathe—but he didn’t let my mouth go until my body surrendered to him.
When he was sure I was done, he released my lips and leaned back against the wall.
I pushed forward against his chest—too angry to think straight. I sat there, still on top of him, wondering if I was dreaming or if he was really that crazy. He said “Let me help you.” I heard him say as he gently moved me off of him. He said “You’re quite the exhibitionist...” He wiped a cloth between my thighs—I assumed it was his handkerchief, and kissed my forehead as he did it. Then he pulled my dress back over my thighs and ran his fingers through my hair. I heard him zipping his pants up and buckling his belt. I could barely see anything in the darkness, but I could feel him staring at me—like every man who stares on my boobs. I tried to channel my anger and confusion into something else, anything else, but sounds coming from the room of 2-3 person talking were way too loud. There were even a few people talking about how they want to fuck me.
“Mr. Kamal said Follow me.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pushed a door that was behind us, leading me into another dark room it smelled weird in the room. He quietly removed my blindfold and locked the door. And he said “Did you eat anything since you left your home?” Let’s eat something
I was surprised …What? He must’ve noticed the look on my face because he smiled. “It’s a long journey I understand and it will only take few minutes to eat. The sessions with me and my friends will be long and you wouldn’t get time to eat so eat my honey.”
I was speechless. I couldn’t believe the nerve of him, to literally body fuck me in a room full of my his colleagues and then have the audacity to suggest lunch so I have energy to take more dicks
He said “have your lunch here it’s a kitchen.” He removed the blindfold from my neck. “What do you want to eat?” I didn’t answer.” He turned around. “You know I’m not a huge fan of unanswered questions...” “A chicken salad, hold the plate please.” He laughed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. I said “Does every room at your farm house have locks, why did you lock the kitchen?” What are these people doing on other side of the door I asked? He said “No, not all of them have locks, just the few rooms. They’re more of safety measure there has been lot of loot here as it’s a rural place, but they clearly come in handy for other things like I can fuck you right in the kitchen with nobody knowing on the other side...”
I rolled my eyes and sat at the table. He brought two plates of chicken salad He sat across from me.  He said “Are you upset with me?” I said “I don’t know what I am. I’m not sure how I should feel after being fucked in front of strangers.” He said “Like a WHORE, maybe?” I said “There are a lot of words that come to mind. That definitely isn’t one of them.” He said “Well, next time just feel like a WHORE. I’m sure you will feel nice. Most of girls think of being a whore only for a night and I am gifting you that night in your forties... He said can I ask you something?”  I said “Go ahead...” “Do you ever get fucked by so many dicks that you lost the count?”
I replied “I have never & I don’t do that thing.”
He said “Why not?”
I put my head down. I said “Mr. Kamal I don’t want you to be disappointed with me, if you know what I mean...” I never done something like this so I don’t know if I can do it. He said “Will you do GANGBANG?” I said “I’ve been trying to...but it is the most difficult thing for a woman”
He said “you are probably out of the league for any man here in the house. Why don’t you just have the confidence to control the heat of the room?” I said “Not possible. I’ve never done that before.” He said Oh...“Well, there were many girls here and most of them couldn’t do it but it looks like you may do it?”
There was a knock at the door.
“I did get nervous from the door knock...He stood up and kept on talking:” he said there was no substance in the last women, she passed out of tiredness as her body couldn’t take 3 guys and we closed the session and called a doctor but I can’t really blame her, it was her first time as I said you can do it …you are heavy, curvy, busty and experienced enough for us to have a great party.” He opened the door and there was guy he looked in his mid-fifties and short and fat, Mr. Kamal said we are having lunch. As he was closing the door, other guy looked at me like he will tear my clothes from his eyes and door was closed I said to Mr. Kamal “I know there are random guys in the room, but I’ve been meaning to ask you this: Do you have a fascination with me fucking these random guys and you enjoying the show?”
“Yes it’s one of many fantasies?” “Your charm in how you handle me and others can give me hard erection. And don’t worry about guys in other room, all of them have clean body, medically fit and I know them very well.”  “Oh...No I thought to myself, I will be really gangbanged today.
He passed me my salad and tea, and the two of us ate in complete silence.
Every now and then, I would look up at him and he would smile. Despite the fact that I was scared with him for what will happen later, I couldn’t help but smile back. It was strange for me to actually enjoy being around 4-5 guys ready to fuck me, but he and I slipped into silence all the time. With anyone else it usually felt boring or awkward, but with him it always felt natural. I said “Thank you for lunch.” I stood up once I was done. “It was very sweet of you Mr. Kamal, but what are we doing now.”
He said “Now? Let’s see what’s in the mood” “Because whatever this is between you and other guys in the room is only physical. They get to fuck you and you get to be fucked. That’s it. But what I want is something more than sex between us.”
I said “Okay”.
He said “I mean it.” I will put on my best efforts. “This should be more than sex.”
He said “I’m not doubting you, but if you just keep your legs open, you may be just get fucked like a hooker and even you want more than that so please make efforts to do more.”
I rolled my eyes and we both walked out of the room.
Coming out from kitchen was one the best and worst moment of that day: “Best” because I see 5 guys sitting in the room, it was finally I know that in total 6 guys will fuck me. “Worst” because Mr. Kamal insisted on that day to take them all together.
However, I was more focus on worse, to have all these guys on me because I will not get one second to relax and go again.
I spent my first few minutes talking to a guy alone and then later with three guys at once: We did take few selfies and was talking about work, and once the introduction was perfected with everyone, Mr. Kamal came into the room with camera, so he said “Everyone come together”.
In a second, I was passed through these guys in between of them, I was trying to come up with smile’ Mr. Kamal “Everybody welcome our new Slut”.
By the time I digested that sentence, I see him walking towards me. I sat on the couch— he took his camera in front of face and said “does it bother you to recording you? I said “It didn’t bother me” but please let me take breaks in between, two guys removed their dicks and put it in front of my face. I was completely lost, I feel shamed as well. Before I took this dicks in my mouth..I took two shots of whiskey neat and prepared myself up, but there was no effect whatsoever so early.
I started sucking them one by one for five minutes, when I noticed a one guy coming from behind me and rubbing my hips: “and said “Your ass remind me of my wife, when she was young” ...I said “You can come and eat my ass as you like.”
I packed two packets of condoms, hoping they will need it and few energy drinks to gain energy. . I took few sips and put condoms on the floor. “Good Job Slut.” One of the guy opened my dress and threw it somewhere in the room. I looked around the room and tried not to seem scared as I see men removing their clothes and looking at me. I started looking for size of the dicks around the room and it had all the varieties, the big the small and the medium.
I see Mr. Kamal arranging books on the table and keeping his camera on it. To my left, there was guy with the biggest dick in the room it was literally 9 inch and his massive dick in front of my face and he was rubbing it waiting for me to take it in my mouth, and there was another huge dick in the corner of the room waiting for his chance to stand in front of me
The biggest dick put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. “Are you feeling okay?” “Yeah, I’m fine.” “Are you sure?” “Yes. Why wouldn’t I be?” He said “Hmmm. Now chock on my dick.” And he started pushing it in my throat… saliva was running out of my mouth and I was choking and my throat was making funny noises as I was unable to breath. He held my head and started fucking my mouth… he pushed his dick deep and deep in my mouth, my eyes were watering down my face and I was making noises from my mouth like I was about to vomit.
One of the guy come close over to me from sofa and sat down next to me. He held my face in his hands and looked deep into my eyes before kissing me. I thought he was going to take off my bra or lay me against the couch, but he pulled me into his lap and began massaging my shoulders “How did you like deep throat fuck?” he asked. 
“It was ahhh...It was okay...” I murmured.
“And how many more can you take it in your mouth?”
“Ahhh...God. I don’t know.” I closed my eyes, focusing on many hands on my boobs, pussy, asshole and shoulders, and then everything went black.
I felt multiples fingers running through my pussy, a hand caressing my face. I opened my eyes and realized I was lying on floor.
I fell nice to be honest!
I said “Is anybody going to fuck me?” Everybody looked down at me and smiled. “You can tell us who can fuck you first, I said my legs are open you guys can work on it.”
“Mr. Kamal said let me go ahead and satisfy this hungry women”
“No, there was another person voice “you already fucked her now I should be going. I was looking at them fighting over me to fuck me. One guy came to me as they were discussing and said to me ...Turn over.” As I slowly rolled over on the floor, he started fucking my ass. “He said is my dick Long enough?” I said “Long I screamed its very long...I think I’ve had seven- eight inch dick in my ass and it was for 10-15 minutes. These guys putting their dicks in my mouth by the time is was taking a dick in my ass, Mr. Kamal came and asked me to suck his balls. I was all over his balls and taking both the balls deep in my mouth. It probably didn’t help me as other started saying the same to suck their balls …to keep those balls in my mouth and suck while one guy does anal to me, everybody started to enjoy this and getting hard as well. “Mr. Kamal said I should’ve called more guys. I would’ve had a team of 11 member to fuck this slut.” “She would’ve taken each cock.” I exhaled as guys were pressing in my body. I said this feels so good...“I would have taken 11 dicks, especially if I had known you all work for Mr. Kamal industries.”
Mr. Kamal said “Good to know, but ‘calling you SLUT’ and ‘treating you like a WHORE’ feels so good.  By the way!!!  You remember you have a day job and daughter?” or can you only see dicks flying around your face. I said “I don’t think anything right now just fill my holes. Mr. Kamal said As a matter of fact, we are going to do the same.” Couple of guys picked me up and they took me to another room which looks like a bed room, walls were painted white and there was lot of light in the room, they threw on the bed. Mr. Kamal said 3 guys to fuck her now roughly “So she will think about it for rest of the life.” FUCK THIS RANDI “I heard him laugh, and then I felt one hands move down my pussy. “I think he fisted inside my pussy and I felt another hand trying to enter as well. I screamed and hold the guy hand. He shouted at me “Don’t fucking touch my hand” I kept quiet “No..NO..NO.” they both put their arm inside my pussy as they were trying and it was not going in one guy entered 3 fingers in my ass hole. “I was screaming like really loudly because it was really painful. Mr. Kamal calmed me down and said You’re no good whore if you’re going to scream like this, it’s bad for you because they will not stop and you will exhausted and we have just started” “Oh...Well, I’ll consider that.” “Good he said that.”
I hear somewhere my phone is ringing?” “Yes?” “Somebody gave me my phone in my hand.” It was my daughter calling, I thought I will not take it but it could be something emergency” so I answered “Hello Mom, how are you? How’s everything? When will you come to pick me up?
I was on a speaker phone and these guys were entering hands me, squeezing my boobs, somebody just came and put his dick in my mouth and said slowly talk to her… Mr. Kamal said from back of the room “Send you daughter someday to our farmhouse please.” Seconds later, my mother came on the line. My voice was hardly coming out from my mouth, and it looked like she noticing something —and everyone from behind were laughing at me. She was repeating too many times I said Mom I am busy right now I will call you later and tell daughter to stay with you tonight I will pick her up tomorrow. I hung up the call. “I told you MR. Kamal I thought you said you will be respectful my daughter she is 16 years old, he said ok I will wait for her once she is ready please send her I will give you more business, everybody started laughing. I just looked at  him in anger , he understood that I was pissed he got up from his chair and pulled my hair and pulled me from the bed on the floor“ everybody was looking at him “ he said “ you are a WHORE and women like you should realize that .. you could easily get married and have a normal life still you chose to be a complete whore for others …he started spitting on my face …he asked me to get up and go to bed and do what I do best … I said Yeah, I just held his legs and said my anger is harmless. ”He shook his head and grabbed by my nipples. “Pushing me to the bed again and said its ok just shut your face and make us happy. I said Do you want me do something for you?” He said “Why not” but finish with these guys first.
“So I turned back to these 5 guys and said You, You and You come on the bed.” I called 3 guys one below me, one top of me and another giving me deep throat.
Mr. Kamal Said “Oh, you’re an expert now? And he takes his camera in his hand & He said “I guess being a slut that’s what you want every dick, huh?” he said to other guys don’t wait for her, just go and destroy her body. I should’ve never agreed to this... I was sweating and my body was red, my pussy and ass was numb because of immense pressure on them…these guys were touching my each and every part of body…and fucking me like really fucking me.. You can’t even imagine what a GANGBANG is, if you see what was happening to me… there was many moments where I was not enjoying at all as they were just too brutal to me. “Even more worse things started to happen, these guys started entering my pussy with two dicks and somehow trying to adjust my body and to do the same on my asshole… I bet me being here completely in pain. They were talking to each other did you enter? Did you enter? I could not see or feel anything” somebody just said “ Randi” hold our dick and enter it in your holes … I somehow held whatever I could find in me …finally they couldn’t do it so two guys came on top and entered together in my pussy and one guy was already below me. They started taking strokes …one by one …my holes were not even wet still they were dragging in and out. “I screamed, just stop. Stop right now.” I shook my head. “I agreed to my company’s benefit. Not mine. But I can’t take it anymore  one of guy said So,  you plan on cuming or what … I said fuck me one by one I will cum, He said if you want to be successful in wining this deal don’t  waste our time...they started fucking me again. “It was around 2: 40PM these guys were getting tired.. They pulled me from bed and kept me on knees.. they started rubbing their dicks on my face and I was looking at them… And suddenly somebody just slapped me tightly … my eyes were rolling down tears as I was trying not to cry “ He said “ OPEN YOU FUCKING MOUTH” where will we dump our load” they started coming loads of cum in my mouth and I was taking it in … one by one inside me. And they started going away from the room. Once the last guy finished he kissed my mouth it was full of his cum and left the room… I was dead on bed and I see Mr. Kamal walked towards me with a towel.  He said “you looked hurt. “You want to leave?” I said “Yes. Now.”
He said “I’m...I’m sorry...but what about me you are yet to finish with me.” Is said I have no energy left in me “Mr. Kamal said don’t worry we have entire afternoon for our self. Go and take bath and get fresh. “I said if it’s okay with you. We’ll just do it next week.” I walked over and hugged him. He said after I watched you fucked like this “I need to do this right now but I am giving you sometime to relax. I don’t want to fuck you like this, and I don’t want you to be frustrated with me. Just leave and take bath.” I gave him a half smile. “Okay...I’ll see you in sometime.”
I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door and as I went in he was gone, I crashed in the bath tub and held my head in my hands. My GOD these guys got under my skin in a matter of seconds. No matter how hard I am, it looked like I needed help, they have ruined my body forever and I don’t know what is Mr. Kamal have plan for me.
What they have done to me was very rough and I was still extremely angry with myself for not realizing this and saying yes to them.
I often wondered why no girl will say yes for GANGBANG. Instead, I am ok with threesome but these guys were forcing me and treating me like a dumpster and feeding their leftovers inside me.
I will refused to let anyone to get to me anymore. I had other things on my plate, I will do what I want and not what others want from me.
Stories = experience 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My Second Love - by sexycharan - 13-12-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: My Second Love - by Chennai Veeran - 13-12-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM