Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The night she partied with him. Had 3 long session of sex which had her totally exhausted and made her sleep till 2:PM on the next day. She had her hands thrown out on a black bed. She looked at her breasts there were marks of his love on them. She felt sinful but after all these her pussy got moist. 
It took him three days to finally let her go. Kasturi giggled at his lust whih she wasn't able to fulfil after all the love she had. Once returned she knew just one thing.

The things went really smooth. She worked like always. One thing about her was...she had started leaving early for the office. Although she didn't forced her staff...but she had started practicing it. And Billu had joined her in her Gym... which she liked because it was nice to have someone around. Apparently he didn't needed much of instructions. Sometimes there were casual brushing and touching but nothing on serious note happened. Billu too worked out politely and respected the relationship they had. 

But one day...he wasn't able to stop himself at stealing glances of her. She had been wearing really tight pants and it left barely anything to imagine about her features. And once she laydown to he could actually notice the slit of her womanhood. That had made him really uncomfortable. He left without saying anything. Kasturi blushed she knew what she had done. 

The next day Billu was quite early. She had worn the same pants again. He was doing the push-ups. She did the same again...her legs were spread in front of him. He made his face as if he wanted to bite it. 
"Oh God. Why is she making my life difficult here?" He thought in his head and many other things... completely ignoring the fact that she was calling him.

"Billu...Biluuu." She shouted to pull him back.
"Ye ye...yes Madam." He said.
"Where were you?" Help me.
"I need some leg exercise...can you help me streaching out? She said. 
He nodded in affirmation.
"Hold one of my leg down and help me in pushing another up." She said.
It was the first time he laid his hand masculinely on her. Her firm thighs which looked rock solid were actually softer than pillows...he burried his fingers deeper on her right one and pushed the left ankle as up as he could. 
"Yeah...thats right. Now with the other leg." She said. She had been streching out and it didn't took her too many days to get back. Finally she could split herself up on the ground which he couldn't even think about. 

Once on her heavy requesting he did and fell miserably with her falling on him. She had been wearing a sports bra and her cushions crashed over her broad chest. She didn't mind that...she was giggling all the way. Her smile infectious. He just looked at her mesmerised...the glossy innocence of her face. The light pink colour of her lips. It was only when he cupped her face she stopped laughing. She lowered her gaze but he continued to look...she had right palm on his rock hard biceps and left on the ground and her legs apart on his left thighs.
"Beautiful." He whispered. Embracing her closer...their breathing muffling in...her lips shivering inching closer every second. And finally crashing. He closed his eyes...while she didn't. His lips opened for one more go...after possessing her upper lip...he gently kissed her lower one. But soon coming to his senses and letting her go.

He didn't said a word. While she too slid off his body. Her breathing up. She was sitting against her haunches and blushing and he too was. It was almost a year and he had got to kiss the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
They didn't spoke about it but stole each other's glances from next day. He had started working out bare chested now. His masculine scent just overwhelmed her nostrils. He was really hairy. But certainly the touching was up. They would often come behind each other to pick up things.

Once she was behind him to pick up her protein shake. He turned around and smirked at her. She smiled too.
Looking at his intentions she didn't dared to take it.
"Can you please?" She said with a smile.
"Help yourself." He said placing the bottle right behind him.
"Nevermind I will take it some other time." She denied him the tease. 
She stood there while he came to her and gave her that bottle and did nothing she craved for. And went off.

She was really turned on. She took the bath and instead of wearing her dresses she opened the drawer where she kept all her play things. She had taken out his forgotten sleeveless vest and sniffed it off. Her nostrils flared up and she spread her legs. Everyone in the house was under impression that she had already left. Billu who had been working extra on behalf of his other colleague who was on leave...he pushed the door wide open for cleaning purpose. Whistling. 

Kasturi had been on her edge. The toy burried in her womanhood and her face almost biting his vest. She had her body wiggling and shivering like a mermaid out of water. Noticing this uninformed attack she closed her legs and opend her lustful eyes. There by pushing the wrong button...things sped up. She burst out... couldn't able to control herself anymore. Although she had a sheet covered herself all over...still it was her moves that were exciting. He stood there for half a minute and got out of her room. 
She was panting. 

"Comein." She commanded. 
"How could she know I was still here?" He thought in his head.
"What have you seen ?" She asked him noticing he was looking on the playground all the way.
"Nothing." He said with a smirk.
She couldn't confront him anymore. "Lucky bastard" she whispered in her head.
"Enough of this cleaning..." Once she noticed him stealing glances through the mirror. 
"Madam you know I can smell off something delicious somewhere in the room...but couldn't locate it. Have you hid something somewhere ?" He said looking straight at her in the mirror. 
She blushed red.
"Don't act smart Okay." She said in a firm tone.
"Maybe I should look under this sheet." He said almost ignoring him and catching the hem of it. 
"No No...not under it. Go away." She shouted with an artificial tone.
He was about to leave then said, "Can I get my t-shirt back?" 
"T-shirt...what T-shirt...it was a vest...No Nothing here...look somewhere else." She said.
She was falling miserably. Her bubble burst when he started to walk to her. She shrink inside thinking of what he would do to her. He landed his hands on either sides and took his head down. She crawled down and up her bed. Her smooth dress against the velvety fabric. Upto a point where her back touched the bed's head side. She closed her eyes as he nuzzled in...she was expecting something.
"Then what is this huh." He said pulling it out and showing it on her face.
He got off her and lay on her bed against his back. While she sat in embarrassment. 
"By the way...you are very beautiful from inside too." He said.
The bubble had burst in her breasts. He had seen it all.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 28-01-2019, 11:06 AM