Adultery Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick
I still continued to tease her... Smita held my head grabbing my hair... and pushed my head down... as I was making circles around her clit... Making her ache for her clit to be sucked, caressed, pressed. I hardened my tongue and pushed her clit really hard and started flicking it fast with the tip of my tongue... She was holding my head and bucking her hips up... and moaning... I could hear Avanti now... panting... and then crying out... "Aaah... fuck!!"

I saw Ani finger fucking her with his tongue working on her clit. Soon Avanti had her whole body convulse in pleasure... as she bucked... and shuddered... wrapping her legs around Ani's shoulders pulling his head harder into her cunt...

Before Smita could have her clitoral orgasm. I sat upright and inserted the head of my dick in Smita's cunt... which was really wet... and started playing with her clit with my thumb... with only the head of my dick inserted... She raised her hips and swayed them to try and get more of my penis in her... but I pulled back with only the head in... With my thumb moving over her clit in circles... I slowly inserted my dick completely... making her arch her back... with an open mouth that did not let out any sound...

As I started inserting and taking out the full length of my dick slowly from Smita's writhing body... I saw Ani entering Avanti too... Avanti opened her mouth wide... and let out a loud moan "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... "

Till now I was sure of Ani's dick being equal in size if not smaller than mine. I had not bothered to look at it but going by Avanti's reactions (and later her confirmation) it was clear that he was reaching deeper... where I had not been to...

I picked up pace... and was now thrusting and going balls deep into Smita's wet cunt... I now leaned down to go missionary with my legs still bent at the knees... Smita spread her legs... as I put my arms around her by raising her a little. I tightened my embrace as her breasts got squeezed against my hard chest... I started increasing the pace of my thrusts... with which the volume of Smita's sounds... her moans and soft cries also increased... She was feeling my back and shoulders... which were more muscular and wider than Ani's. She clenched my butts and starting pulling me deeper into her...

Finally, I came with a shattering orgasm and ejaculated loads of semen... As I lay spent with Smita in my arms... what was going on beside us got my full attention.

Avanti was being really pounded by Ani... and was breathless. Trying to catch some breath with an open mouth... She was biting her lower lip... clenching the bedsheet... Her blindfold was now removed... and she was looking straight into Ani's eyes...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-01-2019, 04:52 AM