Adultery Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick
==================================

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

==================================

We reached our hotel and checked-in. We roamed around the whole day... Going for water sports... having beer... eating at the shacks... roaming around... By the time we came back to the hotel at 10, all of us were really tired. We went into our respective rooms... had shower and met in their room. Smita complained of her calves hurting a bit... Avanti said she also had a sore body. I saw this as an opportunity that could not be wasted. I suggested they should get massage from me and Ani.

Smita and Avanti smiled and looked at each other. Both of them said "Okay" in unision. 

I said... "To add to the experience you'll be blind-folded and will only be able to guess which masseur is at your service at any point... "

Ani also liked the idea... and we could convince the girls for it.

Both Avanti and Smita were lying face down on the bed blind-folded. Both were fully clothed, jeans and t-shirts, which was not such a bad thing as taking each layer off would add to the fun... Me and Aniket, started massaging their feet with our hands... pulling each toe gently... massaging heels... arch of the sole... We rolled up their jeans and moved up to their calves and shins... We kept looking at each other to pick each other's moves... using knuckles for hard presses... gentle carresses with palms... gentle presses with fingers... The girls were both appreciative of the skills we were demonstrating... 

Ani and I then decided to switch places... I went to Smita and Ani to Avanti. We now went to their upper bodies and started with their hands... then forearms... upper arms... Both were wearing sleeveless tops... and we spent a good time massaging both the arms... Then we sat astride around their waist... without resting our weights on them or letting our legs touch them... We did the shoulders... upper back... then the muscles along the backbone... down to the lower back... The girls were really relaxed... and were enjoying the massages.

"Hmmm... that feels good... ", Avanti said when Ani was working on her shoulders... 

"Aaah... nice...!!", said Smita when I was massaging her muscles along the backbone.

I was working on Smita's lower back. I went down till the start of the upward curve of her taut full butts... I massaged the muscles there... and then chose to skip the butts and went to the back of her thighs... I started with upward motions... long strokes starting from thighs going onto the butts... Every stroke was finishing further up on her butts... I was soon kneading her butts... I saw Smita's luscious lips part just a bit... as I worked on her lovely ass... 

After a couple of minutes I heard Avanti moan a little... I saw Ani squeezing her butts... thrusting her whole body upwards with every squeeze... 

I went for the waist button of Smita's jeans and undid it. Smita resisted just a little before raising her hips to allow me to pull her jeans down. Ani looked at me with surprise and did the same to Avanti... who unexpectedly without resistance let her jeans come off... 

I'm not sure if the girls at that moment knew who was massaging whom, and who had just stripped them partially. Ani gently rolled Avanti onto her back... and started massaging her legs from ankles... to shins... to thighs... I saw her expression and saw the familiar "getting turned on" expression on her blind-folded face.

I was doing the the exact same thing to Smita... She was parting her lips every now and then to let out sighs... Her breasts were heaving due to her heavy breathing... as I massaged her bare legs above the knees. I was slowly moving up towards her panties... with every stroke my hands were brushing against her coverred vagina... Her panties felt wet and I planted a kiss on her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties... 

Ani and I again looked at each other and took off the shirts of both the girls. Seeing Smita's full round tits made my heart beat faster. My eyes were fixed on Smita's skimpy bra that were concealing very little of her very round and full breasts... I took off my shirt at this point... and rolled Smita over to make her lie face down again... I undid the hook of her bra... and started kissing her shoulders... I planted gentle kisses all along the right side of the back... As I reached the hips, I pulled the waist band of her panties with my teeth and released it from a couple of inches... Making her feel that little sting... She let out a little moan... 

I heard Avanti moaning louder... I saw from the corner of my eyes as I started licking Smita's lovely butts... that Ani was kneading Avanti's bare butts... squeezing them hard... Her fair skin had turned dark pink... Avanti was really turned on... breathing heavily... biting her lower lip... letting out moans... Seeing her like this specially when she wasn't sure whether it was me or Ani made me get aroused even more... 

I hungrily took in more of Smita's butts in my mouth making her moan... I made her roll over. She was holding on to her bra... I gently pulled her hands away and took away the bra... and was stunned to see her fabulous round breasts... I started licking them up like a thirsty animal... Smita arched her back and let out a moan... as I nibbled on her erect nipples... 

I could hear Avanti's moans and heavy breathing in the background... but was busier exploring this lovely curvaceous body in front of me... After licking each millimeter of Smita's breasts I started moving down slowly... kissing her all over her rib cage... all around the navel... then sticking my tongue in her navel... and then moving down further... I kissed her all over her pelvic bones and all around her pussy... Licking the insides of her legs... I kept licking her all around her vagina... sucked on her pussy lips... but intentionally did not touch the clit... I made circles around her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue... She moaned... "Aaaah... please suck me there... "
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-01-2019, 04:51 AM