Adultery Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick
==================================

ANIKET and SMITA - THE SAVIORS

==================================

I knew the idea of having Cory with us would be too far-fetched. I did not even know him and had only heard about him from Avanti. I got down to finding married couples on the net. Looking for only good-looking dudes would be too risky, can't trust single males.

I connected with couples of all shapes, sizes, ages, backgrounds... Some were fake... some were too desperate to get going... rather than taking it slow. I had almost given hopes on finding somebody nice on the net... at least not in India... surely not in Pune.

One day, I happened to find a very nice post on one of the sites from a couple. I sent an email on the given ID and got a response from the guy. From whatever we discussed on the mail, this guy seemed to have the right ideas. He was in exactly the same boat as me, where the readiness of the wife was not a given.

We agreed to meet at a water hole to talk over a few beers. We told each other our real names for the first time. He was Aniket and his wife Smita, and they were also a working couple. They were in their late twenties. He was a handsome guy with fair skin complexion. He was taller than me by an inch and was slim. He showed me his shirtless pics and I was surprised to see that he had a very well-toned body which was slim but well-defined. (For Bollywood followers a reference point would be Ranbir Kapoor). I was surprised because with the shirt on, he did not appear to be working out.

We showed each other our wives' pics on our mobiles and were both really happy to see what we did. Smita was taller than Avanti. She had a beautiful face with lovely full lips that made me want to kiss her. Smita had more curves than Avanti and was perfectly toned, a result of her regular work-outs. She had a lovely tan skin while Avanti was fair.

Ani and I took a couple of weeks to convince Smita and Avanti respectively to finally agree to meet. We met for a movie at a multiplex. Ani and I were both worried about getting the girls to open up. Fortunately, the girls made it easier for us by opening up to each other on their own. We starting talking at the interval and let the rest of the movie go by and continued with our chat. We exchanged mobile numbers and email ID's in the end.

After a lot of flirtatious email exchanges and messaging, we were all convinced that we could now get a little adventurous. All of us decided to hit Goa. Playing stripping games, little bit of teasing... and at most having sex with our own partners in the same room... was the most we aimed for.

We were to go to Goa by road. We decided to go in one car. We picked up Ani and Smita on Friday night and hit the highway. After 4-5 hours, Ani offered to drive seeing me adjusting in the driver's seat. I found it sensible to do so and went to the rear seat, where Smita was asleep.

Ani asked Avanti if she would like to join me in the rear seat, to which she said "let's not wake her up... she had a hard day at office... "

I also closed my eyes and rested my head back. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Ani look at Avanti's bare legs every now and then. She was wearing denim shorts... that were actually more like hotpants... He could not be blamed for doing so... as I had mentioned earlier that Avanti had near perfect ass and legs. Having seen me appearing asleep... he moved his hand from the gear lever to Avanti's right leg... Avanti was familiar with his flirtatious nature... her chats with him had been playful... reminding her of our college days... and she enjoyed that sort of boyish charm. She looked at him and smiled. Ani winked and smiled back... His hand was now resting completely on her thigh...

He started kneading her right thigh slowly moving to the inner part... making his little finger brush against her crotch... I could not see Avanti's face... but through my half closed eyes... saw her parting her legs slightly to allow him better access... He was now rubbing his hand on her pussy... he was using the hardness of the denim to rub her pussy even better... I could see Avanti's breathing getting heavier... and that's when my wretched phone rang. It interrupted the fun Avanti and Ani were having... and I was having by just watching... and Smita's sleep...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Married Couple Experiments by indianmaverick - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-01-2019, 04:46 AM