Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
On their way to the parking area...he asked her to flash and flaunt off her raging beauty. He put his strong hand on her neck and pressed her head against his chest....she arcgeher back agaist his crotch and gasped for air. He burried his hands in between her thighs. In all out...while he saw no one around. She tried to stop but he was too strong for her. He moved again...she ran in front. Teasing him. His shaft twiched inside...but he didn't ran. He continued normally. She had his truck located and stood there her back pressed against it.

"What about my car ?" She asked.
"I will take care of it... Don't worry." He replied. Intertwining his fingers with her and kissing her all over her neck and bosom. 
"Ohhhh.... Yeahhhh...Not here please...get inside." She pleaded moaning. 
"So sexy..." He said patting her ass. 
They hopped up and soon truck was on its way.

"Show me your oranges sweetheart." He said... stopping the truck away. She dropped the strips and they came into view. Her lovely pairs. Perfectly shaped and round...topped with the most delicious cherries.
He placed his left palm right underneath her left one...as if weighing them first and then Grabbing them...Hard. and Harder.
"Lovely...they are just perfect...like I want. These looks delicious too." He said twisting her nipples between his index and thumb.
"Aaaahhhh." She cried...pain on her face. Grabbing his hand to stop. But he did as he wanted and as much as he wanted. Laughing out on her miseries.

He gestured her to get rid of the dress and she did. His hands moved to go to her pussy when she slapped it. He wasn't pleased but he liked the tease game. She slapped in his second attempt too. 
"I know what you exactly want...come over here." He commanded to get in his lap. She obliged...her legs spread on either sides of his broad legs. 
Her back pressed against the steering. Gaurav grabbed her titties hard and pulled her to him...after some mauling. Kasturi was flushed out feeling such rawness on her delicate body. 

He looked at her eyes and spread his lips first on the left one. She closed her eyes to savour every bit of it. Her pussy rejoiced too...it took her an year to be with a real man. She was thinking it all...when he did what others did too. Took a bite of her cherries.
"Aaahhhhh....Nooo...Nooo...Not the teeth...Aaahhhh...Pleasee." she squealed. He looked at the expressions on her face and bit harder again. 

He let her breasts go and put his palm on her ass while continuing to suck her titties hard. Rubbing on her sweet slut now. Her pussy bald as if there were no hair ever. 
"Ohhh....Yeahhh." She opened her mouth wider as his fingers went inside. Rubbing her inside wall of that sweet classy pusssyyy.
"What about this huh ?" He said poking his finger in her rear end.
"Aaahhh....No Not there..." She said lifting herself off her lap.

"Get down on your knees." He commanded. And her face was just a feet away off his cock. He reeved the engine up and the truck moved. He took his shaft out and started shaking it in his hand. It wasn't that big just about the decent size. Thicker in the middle. Without any time wasted she practiced the craft she mastered not so long ago. 
"Fuck...Such a good cock sucker you are." He said putting his hand on her head. He grabbed her hair and started pushing himself in her. She choked...but didn't stop in there. He shook her head to make way.
"Keep your hands off bitch." He commanded and pushed deeper. All stuffed now....her nose burried in pubic hair while his shaft was exploring and tormenting her throat. After he let go...it was all glistening with her sliva.
"Good Girl. I like that." He said.
It didn't took too long to unload himself.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 28-01-2019, 04:12 AM