Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 13

The next day I woke up to see her lying on my chest and sobbing. I caressed her head, kissed her forehead.

Me - Why are you crying dear? Still worried about the weekend?

Shruti - Mmmmmmm.. My life is screwed

Me - Don't worry dear. It is a one-time thing. We won't go there again

Shruti - That is not the problem now.

Me - Then what is the problem?

Shruti gave her phone to me with whatsapp open. It showed our office team group conversation. This is how the conversation went

Aarthi - I have a puzzle for you guys 

Bharath - Wow. This is new in this group. We never posted puzzles or forward messages here

Aarthi - This is not a forward message or some random stupid puzzle. This is a puzzle which only we can solve

Bharath - Yeah.. I am pretty bored here. I would like to solve some puzzles

Pandian - Yes.. Me too Smile

Aarthi - (Sends a picture of Shruti lying nude on the table with just the face covered)

Aarthi - Find who she is

Bharath - No idea who she is. But I am already being uncomfortable. If you know what I mean Smile

Pandian - Looks so sexy and curvy like actress Shruti hassan. But the girl in the photo looks taller

Aarthi - Ha ha ha. Ok next clue. (Sends a pic with Shruti hugging Rajni tightly while getting fucked. Again with face hidden)

Bharath - Shit man. Such a beautiful woman having sex with such a old man. That too she seems to be loving it

Pandian - Wow.. Way too slutty.. Who is this dirty bitch?

Aarthi - That is what I am asking you. No idea?

Bharath - No idea

Aarthi - You guys are just so dumb. Here is the next clue. (This picture had Shruti dancing nude for the song)

Pandian - Lol. She looks like a high class slut with such a sexy body. But she is behaving like a cheap item

Bharath - Ya. Her body and activities are sending totally opposite messages. Acts more like a cheap prostitute

Aarthi - Lol.. You guys are right about her character. Now try to find her soon. This is another clue (This picture had Shruti in doggy pose with Santosh fucking her ass from behind. Both their faces were hidden)

Pandian - Wait a minute. I think I know her

Bharath - What are you saying Pandian? You could find a girl just by seeing her ass?

Pandian - Shut up. I think I found out who she is. But I am not sure. It may get ugly if I get it wrong

Aarthi - Ha ha. I think you are having the right answer

Pandian - Hmmm.. Let me confirm. Did I say half her name already in the chat(He talked about Shruti hassan)

Aarthi - Ha ha.. You got it

Pandian - Oh my god.. Is it real? When did this happen?

Aarthi - Over this weekend

Bharath - I still don't understand this

Pandian - Because you are a brainless kid. Go back to school

Aarthi - Ha ha.. Seriously how did you find out it was her?

Pandian - There are certain things I have observed about her which you people didn't

Bharath - Guys.. Enough of this suspense. Tell me who it is

Aarthi - Ok kid. Don't cry. Here are the original pics. She sent the original pics with face visible

Bharath - (Surprise smiley)

Pandian - Now, Bharath will run to bathroom :D Big Grin/font]

[font=Arial Black]Bharath - As though you are not

Pandian - You know I don't like her

Aarthi - Shut up Pandian. You just commented about her body before you knew it was her

Pandian - Ha ha. Once I knew it was her, her arrogant attitude took away my erection Smile

Aarthi - Yeah. Now tell how you identified her

Pandian - Guys. She shows off her body a lot with tight dresses. So, the first thing that came to my mind was Shruti's name when I saw the body. I have seen her well toned legs once she came in full skirt and she was sitting with one leg over the other. But the biggest clue was something else. 

Bharath - What? You are the one who fucked her?

Pandian - Shut up asshole. That will never happen. Remember the day we were fighting for keys? At that time, while rolling around, her tops moved a bit upwards and I saw a small mole at the backside of her hips. Also check the visible mole on her neck in the photo. Too big a coincidence for it to be a different person than her

Aarthi - Wow.. Let us give a huge round of applause to the Sherlock Holmes of our group

Pandian - Smile

Bharath - Looks like Santhosh had a nice weekend then Smile

Aarthi - Ya. Of course

Santhosh - YES DUDE. I HAD AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING WEEKENDS Smile

Pandian - And Dilip had a very bad weekend

Aarthi - From what I saw he also had a nice weekend

Pandian - What are you saying?

Aarthi - It is complicated. I will explain later

Bharath - Now tell who are the other guys and what actually happened during this weekend?

Aarthi - It is getting late guys. We need to get ready for office. Let us talk about this at the office

I finished reading the messages and looked at Shruti. She cried and hugged me "I am so sorry. I gave the stupid idea of using the camera. "

Me - It is ok dear. Forget it. Let us focus on the future and see how to solve this problem
Shruti - If it was just forced sex, it is not a problem. The truth is I enjoyed it. I am sorry Dilip. Now I will look like a slut to you. It is all captured in her video. It is clearly visible that I am asking for it

Me - Don't be too hard on yourself. You are a honest person. You openly told me about this when I proposed you. I knew what I was getting into, when I married you. I will stand by you and help you till the very end

Shruti - I love you dear. I have the best husband in the world

She kissed me on my lips. We got ready for the office. She used her make up kit to make sure that nothing is quite visible on her face.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:12 PM