Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-6_Episode-3
“Bhabhi ji, Do you always cover your head under veil?” Vikrant asked Amit’s wife to start a conversation with her. Vikrant was sitting on a mat with her, just outside her tent.

“Not always but only when elder person is around.” She replied after a few seconds. She was talking in rural accent.

“Bhabhi ji… is it ok? if I call you bhabhi ji?? Hope you wont mind.” Vikrant stopped to seek her approval.

“hhuuuu you can” she nodded.

“Bhabhi ji, It is very weird talking with someone whom face I have not seen and am not elder either. You can consider me as your brother in law (Devar)” Vikrant suggested, cold breeze was blowing and tickling his naked chest while he was sitting in close proximity of someone’s else wife, all these factor put together were making him horny. He felt his underwear getting tighter with every passing moment.

Understanding what Vikrant meant, bhabhi uncovered her head as she pulled her veil back. Vikrant saw her face for the first time. She was a typical rural beauty. She had very big and deep black eyes with a pair of thick eyebrows. A slender nose leading to her embossing pink lips. Vikrant noticed she didn’t have any makeup on her face, not even lipstick, still, her lips were so naturally pink to Vikrant had a sudden urge to suck her lips which seems full of strawberry juice. Her dusky complexion was adding to her sexiness. She was an raw beauty and Vikrant can't wait to taste her.  

“Bhabhi ji, You are very se… I mean very very beautiful.” Vikrant was about to utter ‘sexy’ but instead he used ‘beautiful’ since he was unsure how she will react listening to ‘sexy’ word.

“Thank you, you are so kind. Hope ‘He’(Amit) too think like you one day.” Bhabhi said with a tinge of sadness. Vikrant noticed she refrained from taking her husband’s name and referred him as ‘He’, just like an typical village woman.

“What happened bhabhi ji? You sound sad?” Vikrant probed while Amit had already told him that his wife was too shy and he don’t liked her behaviour and wanted her to adopt a modern lifestyle.

“He don’t like me? In fact he never wanted to marry me but since his parents force him that’s why he married me. He don’t love me. He simply hate everything about me and wanted me to change.” Bhabhi said and Vikrant saw a hot tear rolling down her cheeks.
Vikrant was waiting for this moment only. He quickly moved close to her and wrapped his left hand over her shoulder and pulled her in embrace while wiped her tears with his right hand. She left her loose in his embrace as she was lost in her thought. Her left boob was poking at his bared chest and he felt so overwhelmed having someone’s else’s wife in her embrace.

Vikrant enjoyed her proximity while she sobbed on his chest. But Vikrant’s joy was short-lived as her sobbing diminished over a few minutes. When she realized that she was actually in other man’s embrace who in fact was naked above her waist, she pulled herself back from his embrace shyly. An awkward silence followed as Vikrant noticed that she was looking down to avoid his gaze. She felt embarrassed to allow him to embrace her.

“Bhabhi ji, I guess that it will took them a while before they will come back with water. Let's take a walk around the lake until they return.” Vikrant suggested to break that awkward situation.

Vikrant get up and she followed him. They walked for some time around the lake. No one uttered a word. She had a hand full of bangles and anklets in her feet. They walked silently while the sound of her bangles and anklets filled the atmosphere. Finally, Vikrant stopped at a place and turned to his left to face her.

“Bhabhi ji, Actually I am facing a weird situation and don’t know how to tell you,” Vikrant said scratching his head.

“What happen? Tell me” bhabhi ji asked.

“Don’t know, how to tell you? You might get angry” Vikrant said as if he was in great dilemma while he was carefully setting ploy to seduce her.

“Tell me Devar ji (brother in law), I won't get angry” bhabhi said. By now she has become comfortable talking to Vikrant.

“Actually, In over-excitement of spending the night with Tanya and having some ‘good time’ with her I forget to buy Condom and now she is very angry with me and maybe not allow me to ‘do’ anything with her,” Vikrant said making an innocent face.

Bhabhi grinned listening to Vikrant and seeing that helpless expression on his face. “Don’t get upset, your bhabhi will help you. Your bhaiya ( using as reference for Amit) has brought too many.” She said and then Vikrant followed her as she started to walk towards her tent. Vikrant had a smirk on his face. He was succeeding in his ploy.

Vikrant waited outside as she entered his tent. By the time she returned a pack of condom, Vikrant was well settled on mat. She handed the packet of condom to him as she sat beside him.

Vikrant took condom pack form her. It was a pack of 3 condoms. Vikrant pulled out one and rip apart foil packet. Now the latex rubber was in his hand.

“I don’t think It will ‘fit” Vikrant spoked, waving open condom in front of her eyes.

“It will, He (Amit) always use it and it fit him well.” She replied agitated.

“Maybe he has a small penis why don’t you yourself roll this down on my penis and see yourself if its fits or not!!!” Vikrant pulled his shorts down to expose his throbbing big cock to her.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 19-12-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM