Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Come.. Let us go home

Babu - What the fuck? Who told you are allowed to go home. You are our property for tonight and tomorrow also. Now shut up and get ready for the next round

Shruti - Please. I couldn't take it anymore. Let us go home. We made a mistake and we paid for it. 

Babu - You people have been cheating us for weeks. Ideally, we should have your for at least one month here. We are being generous by fucking you only for one day. So shut up and get into the bedroom. We will fuck you one by one while others will be playing poker. Aarthi will play the extra hand to compensate

The body guards dragged her to the bedroom and tied her hands to the bed. From where I was seated, I could just see the lower half of her body. They continued playing poker. First Rajni went in and closed the door. Shruti's moans were heard periodically. This time he took more than 15 minutes to finish. I couldn't see anything inside. But I could hear his scream. Then the door opened. Shruti had her knees lifted up and tilted to opposite sides. Next round was Vikram. He did it with the door open. Shruti had her legs in air while he was fucking her. Then Babu went in and fucked her behind closed door after which Santhosh went in. When Santhosh went in, Shruti was laying there limp. She was totally spent. He tried to roll her. But her hands were tied. Still he managed to roll her half way to get access to her asshole again. She was laying on her side with her hands twisted. He fucked her asshole from behind her. He came out after 10 minutes.

Santhosh - The bitch is not reacting at all. She is too exhausted. We have to make her eat something. Only then it will be satisfying for us

Babu - Yes. True. Especially her voice.. It is so sexy to hear her moan or scream

Rajni - Man I just love her legs and thighs. See how she has maintained them. Fleshy, curvy and smooth. 

Vikram - Enough praising her. Let us get to the business and give her some food

Santhosh - What do we do with this bastard?

Rajni - It is waste to have him here. He had seen enough already. We will let him go home. Let him imagine what would be happening here. That will be more painful than watching what happens for real

Vikram - So true. Let him suffer alone at his home

Babu - I am sure you are smart enough to know that going to security officer will only put you in a difficult situation

I bowed my head in humiliation. He signaled the guards who untied me and took me to my car. I drove the car home. they followed me to home to make sure that I was not going anywhere else. I woke up in the morning to find so many messages on whatsapp. They were from Santosh. The first pic showed Shruti being tied nude to the table and food being served on her nude body. They had kept hot food all over her body and they were eating that. The food was smoking hot. After that there was a photo of Shruti licking food from the floor. She was eating like how a dog eats. Santhosh was fucking her from behind while she was eating. The next picture showed Shruti being forced to drink whiskey. Then there were multiple pictures of Shruti being fucked by everyone in different angles. Only Santosh kept fucking her ass. Others used her pussy and mouth. Next was a video of Shruti dancing nude for an item song. As she was drunk she was dancing senseless. The guys joined her occasionally and pinched her ass and pussy while she was dancing. They had humiliated her to the core. The last photo was Shruti sleeping on the floor totally exhausted. Her body was covered with so much of food, sperm and sweat. I ordered food to eat for me. I was restless throughout the morning. After lunch I dozed off. At around 8 PM, I heard the bell ring.

I opened it to find the bodyguards standing there holding Shruti by her shoulders on either side. What bothered me even more was that Shruti was completely nude. I looked around to check if anyone was there. Luckily we were staying in an individual house. They had parked the car inside and taken her out of the ca. She was also pitch drunk and kept blabbering something. I held her and took her to the bathroom. The guards left without saying a word. In the bathroom I switched on the light. She was bleeding a bit from her lips. Her pussy and ass region were dark red. She has definitely received a pounding for the last 24 hours. She moaned "Those guards are good guys. Babu instructed them not to fuck me. They followed his words very well. They just played with my boobs, ass and got a hand-job from me.. Ha ha ha.. Very good guys.. Very good guys"

She collapsed after saying that. I cleaned her well, soaped her up and carried her to our bedroom. The next day I woke up to see her lying on my chest and sobbing.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:12 PM