Adultery Used & Abused
I got up to go to the wash room while Atul was lying on the bed. When I was walking towards the washroom I heard Atul saying Oh My God Anu, What a mistake I have made. I turned my head to see him staring at my butts. I asked him Kya hua Atul. He replied – Anu yaar by god kya gaand hai tumhari, maine itni sundar, itni perfectly round gaand pehle kabhi nahi dekhi. Aur isse dekhe bina hi humne sab kar liya. Main sharma gayi aur haste huye boli ki main bhi tumhari aur yeh bhi tumhari, jitna chahe chhu lena.  Atul got up to grab me but I ran into the bathroom.

I came out after 10 minutes with a towel wrapped around my body, I soon as I walked out Atul hugged me from behind. He slowly started kissing my neck and brought both his hands in the front and started pressing by boobs with the towel on them. I felt his dick getting hard on by butts. He then slowly spoke into my ear – let me the see the best butts in the world Anu. We were standing near the bed, he slowly pushed by shoulder and bent me down on the bed and moved back. The towel got raised and lower portion of my butts got visible. Atul pulled the towel up and exposed by complete butts in open. Atul got awestruck looking at my butts and kept staring at my butts, he was speechless. I got conscious with all that silence and looked back at him and found him staring at my butts with animalistic lust in his eyes. I asked him – Kya hua Atul. He just replied – Shhhh Anu. Don’t say a word, let me save this view in my memories. He then brought his hand up and placed him palm on my butt cheeks and started pressing them slowly. Atul brought his face down and started kssing my both my butt cheeks one by one. He kneeled down and started kissing and licking my butt cheeks. He then got up and parted my both my butts and said Wow Anu what a view it is. He got so exciting looking at by pussy and pink butt hole that he suddenly got and inserted me from behind in one go, I was also so wet that his dick went all the way inside without much resistance. This time he started pounding me very hard straight away. He held my hip with his left hand and with his right hand he pulled the towel away from my body and brought it to its full naked glory. He then brought both his palms forward and held both my boobs and started to press them while his dick was going in and out of pussy. We both were moaning loudly and the room was full of the sound of his dick going in and out of my pussy, his balls slapping by butts and our moans all in chorus. He pinched both by nipples with and shooted his cum deep inside me. I soon as his hot cum hit the back wall of my pussy my whole body started shaking and I came very hard. Both our juices started leaking from the sides of my pussy to my thighs. I was so tired and just collapsed on the bed and Atul also collapsed on me. After 5 minutes he slowly rolled off from me. I don’t remember when we both slept like that only, fully naked.

Next day we left for our honeymoon to Maldives. After reaching there when we got ready to go out I got dressed in a Salwar and Kurti. When Atul saw me he smiled and then made be sit and told me Anu I’m not those traditional type husbands who want to cover every inch of their wives body,  you got such a nice figure, I don’t want you to wear these traditional dresses any more, I want you to wear western dresses that accentuate your beauty even if you are wearing Indian dresses then they should also do justice to your figure and beauty. Not just here on our honeymoon, but when we reach back India then also I want you to wear only modern western dresses and trendy Indian Kurti’s and sarees. I told him Atul but then all the men will star at me. He said so what, what is the harm if they are looking at you, let’s go shopping and we will buy some nice western clothes for you and we will change you Indian wardrobe as well once we reach back India. So we went out and we bought lots of spaghetti tops, tank tops, skin tight jeans, shorts, hot pants, short n knee length skirts etc. Atul also made me buy some modern and sexy lingerie to go with these dresses and sexy night wears. We used to have sex atleast 4-5 times every day on our honeymoon. Atul had a very high libido, he was always hungry for me, in the morning, after breakfast, in the shower, in the afternoon ater lunch, we tried to have sex almost any time of the day and night. We even had it in the open private beach of our resort one night, initially I was very scared but the was very excited with all the thrill. Atul tried making out with me or fingered me in the night club’s darkness, in the swimming pool of our resort and even in the sea water on the beaches. With all this my appetite for sex also got very high. Atul used to be horny all the time and he made me like him as well and I also used to be ready every time Atul needed to have sex. We also partied like animals every night, Atul made me try all the drinks and I developed taste for Vodka, White Rum, Tequila and Red Wine. I also loved the cocktails Atul made me try. We used to get drunk every night and then fuck each other till the time we both passed out. I observed that Atul loved making me wear skimpy clothes in public and like showing me off to other. He take pride when others evny him for having such a sexy female him, this used to arouse him a lot, he shared this with me when he was drunk one night.

We reached back India after our honeymoon and here also Atul took me for shopping and bought a lot of short Kurtis with chudidaars with deep neck and back, sarees (transparent & chiffon) with modern blouses, like backless blouses, halter blouses, blouses with deep neck and very deep backs, blouses with just 1 or 2 straps in the back, blouses with noodle straps. He also bought shorty nighties for me some upto knees and some upto upper thighs only with robes. Whenever we go to parties or social gatherings at Atul’s friend’s he used to make me wear such outfits. In all such events all the males and sometime even females keep ogling at me. Atul used to love that and after every such party we used to have long and steamy sex sessions in the night. He never minded even when his friends do some mild flirting and chhed chad with me. With years passing by even my day to day blouses and kurti became bolder and now have deep cut front and banks, I started wearing sarees below my navel and used to dbang it tight around my body to enhance my curves.

After giving birth to 2 kids, elder one Roma and younger one Akshat I put on some weight and my curves became more prominent now. My boob size increased from 36 to 38D and by butts became wider and rounder i.e. from 37 to 40 inches, they protrude out of body like 2 big globes. I put some layers of flesh on my tummy as well but that made it look much sexier now with a deep navel as well. With years Atul moved up in his job as well but with earning more money his travelling also increased a lot, he started to travel almost 5 days week and used to be home only on weekend. The other thing which increased in years was Atul’s drinking habit. He started drinking every night on tour and when he is at home on weekends he used to call his friends for drinks and party, sometime with their wives and sometime alone. I also used to give them company with either wine or some cocktails. All this alcohol was having adverse effect on our sex life. Atul used to pass out most of the nights due to heavy drinking and even when he is not his performance decreased by multiple folds. Atul who used to fuck me for more than 20-25 minutes and 2-3 times every night and used to get me to orgasm 4-5 times every night, now could manage only 1 session of 4-5 minutes. I don’t even remember last time when I had an orgasm while he is fucking me. I started having the habit of fingering myself once Atul passes out after our sex sessions. Atul used to be so deep in sleep due to alcohol and sex that he never noticed that I am fingering myself lying right next to him. I started going to gym and started doing zumba and aerobics to release by sexual frustrations and pent up energies.  

We used to live in a big bungalow where kids were having their room on ground floor where they sleep with their caretaker/nanny also who used live with us and was having a room on the ground floor itself. We were having our master bedroom on first floor along with the guest bedroom and a lobby with sitting area in between both rooms. Both the bedrooms and lobby were having a glass wall on one side and all three areas were having glass doors to a terrace which was also the front of the bunglow. Atul got a bar made in the lobby area and used to have all his parties and drinking session either in the lobby or on the terrace.

This incident happened almost 10 years after our marriage. Atul came home from his tour one Saturday and brought his distance cousin Ravi along with him.

Atul ne aate hi milwaya – Anita yeh Ravi hai meri cousin mausi ka beta, yeh aaj hi yahan aaye hai aur hotel ke liye pooch raha tha, main daant ke yahan le ayaa, humari shaadi main tumse milwaya tha yaad hai??

Seeing a confused look on my face Ravi started laughing and said – Kya Atul Bhaiya 10 saal pehle 2 min ke liye mile the woh bhi reception ke stage pe, kahan se yaad hoga. Haan but main Anita Bhabhi ko nahi bhool sakta, shaadi wale din jab Anita Bhabhi ko dekha tha, itni sundar dulhan na use pehle dekhi thi aur na uske baad aaj tak kisi shaadi main dekhi.

I smiled listening to this complement from him. Ravi was younger to Atul but elder to me but since I was elder in relationship he was calling me bhabhi.

I replied to him – Ravi yeh bhi aapka apna hi ghar hai, aap yahin rukiye humare saath.

Atul then told me that Ravi is a physiotherapist and is in the town to attend a workshop which was on Monday and he will leave on Tuesday, so we have all weekend to party. I knew what Atul meant by party. Ravi then met the kids and gave them the gifts he bought for them, they were also happy to meet him. The day passed and as soon as it became 8 pm Atul took Ravi upstairs in the terrace and asked me to send the food there only. He also asked me to join them as soon as I finish the household chores. They started drinking Whiskey there and I sent some snacks and salads upstairs. I also finished cooking, fed the kids, asked the nanny to put them to bed and joined the gents on terrace. I asked the maid to place the food in the lobby area and then go to her quarters for sleeping as we will have dinner late in the night.

I had a shower and changed into a short kurti and leggings. My butts were jutting out in those leggings and kurti was also fit on my boobs with low cut and showing couple of inches of my cleavage. My curves can be seen clearly in the outfit but since I was comfortable I wore it. I then joined Atul and Ravi on terrace. Atul smiled and welcomed me while Ravi could not take his eyes off me.

He then managed to say – Wow bhabhi you are looking all fresh and smelling so nice. The whole terrace is filled with your aroma.

I just smiled at him and sat in front of them. Atul fixed a peg of vodka for me. I asked him don’t we have red or white wine, as I love to have wine specially red wine. To which Atul said that we are running out of wine dear. I’ll get it for your tomorrow, please aaj vodka hi pi lo.

Ravi was quite happy and excited to see me drinking and giving them company. They were having snacks and Ravi was all praises about my cooking. Atul was busy with his drinks and his phone while Ravi kept on admiring that how well I have maintained myself, the house and kids. Even after 10 years of marriage I doesn’t look even a day older than 25. I kept thanking him for all the complements and was loving all the attention and praises I was getting from him as Atul stopped doing all that after a couple of years of our marriage, though all Atul’s friends do the same when Atul invite them at our place for parties which is quite often as Atul invite some or other friends for drinks at our home almost every weekend. All his friends love to come to our place as they get to drink plus they also get to look and enjoy my sexy body which I can tell from their stares. Every time I walk away I can feel that they all stare at my swaying butts. Sometimes I even observed them touching themselves after looking at my cleavage or my ass.

After a few drinks we all were feeling tipsy and joyful. Atul started cracking all kind of non-veg jokes and we had a good laugh. Atul got a phone call and he went to a corner of terrace and started talking over the phone. Ravi then cracked double meaning joke and I started laughing and Ravi kept staring at me with a smile on his face.

He then said – Bhabhi aap hasti ho to aur sundar lagti ho.

Vodka was having quite some effect on me and I was feeling a bit tipsy so I replied to Ravi – Bas sunder lagti hoon and made a fake angry face.

Ravi took a few seconds to get the meaning of what I said and then gave a meaningful smirk and said – Nahi Bhabhi aap sundar kam aur hot jyada lagti ho. Main bata nahi sakta bhabhi aap kitni hot lagti ho mujhe. That too right from the day of your wedding when I saw you first time.

We kept talking and he kept flirting and pampering me. I asked him – Aapne shaadi kyun nahi ki ab tak?

He replied – Bhabhi aapko jab se shaadi main dekha tha tab se soch liya tha ki jab tak aapke jaisi koi nahi milegi tab tak shaadi nahi karunga?

Me – Aur ab tak aapko koi nahi mili mere jaisi?

Ravi- Kahan bhabhi, aapki koi behan ya cousin hai to milwa do, shayad mera akelapan bhi kam ho jaye.

I became naughtier & bolder and ask him – Ravi aapko shaadi karni hai ya sirf akelapan kam karna hai?

Ravi – Bhabhi aapka jaisa hukum hoga waisa kar lunga aap milwa to do.

I then tried to pull his leg and asked – To abhi aap akelapan duur karne ke liye kya karte ho?

Ravi – Bas bhabhi apna sahara to hai hi warna kabhi koi colleague ya aas pados ki bhabhi sahara de deti hai.

Me – Ho! Kinte besharam ho aap Ravi.

Just then Atul finished his call and joined us back and we changed the topic. Again more liquor was served and we had more laughs. Now Ravi started telling all non veg and double meaning jokes. But most of the jokes were on devar-bhabhi and on some bhabhi having sex with neighbour or doodhwala or sabjiwala etc. With every joke Ravi used to give a naughty and meaningful smile and I used to smile back at him.  

It was around 1 am in the morning and by then we all were quite drunk and decided to close the drinks now and have dinner so we can call it a night after that. Atul asked to bring the food on terrace itself and he will be back from washroom by then. I went in the lobby and brought the food tray to the terrace and kept it on the coffee table on the terrace. Ravi was still sitting there and when I was keeping the food on the table he got a good and deep view of my cleavage. His eyes widened looking at boobs. I caught him red handed while ogling at my boobs. He saw that I have seen him looking inside my kurti but didn’t take his eyes off from there. I got embarrassed but didn’t move from there. I never acted so slutty before but this was quite exciting and I loved this excitement.  

I said – Ravi aap sach main bahut besharam ho.

Ravi – Bhabhi bhagwan ne itni khubsurat cheez banayai hi isliye hain ki hum use appreciate karen aur bina dekhe appreciatin kaise hoga.

I said in mock anger – Aap apni colleagues aur pados wali bhabhiyon ko hi appreciate karo, is bhabhi ko nahi.

Ravi – Bhabhi kahan aap sunny leone ki tarah hot aur kahan woh Bhojpuri filmon ki heroines ki tarah average types.

I laughed loudly on this comparison by Ravi.
[+] 4 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 18-12-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by kamdev99008 - 18-12-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 19-12-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Sam15 - 19-12-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by blackdesk - 19-12-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 22-12-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by ronylol - 23-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Used & Abused - by Jeevanantham - 23-12-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 24-12-2019, 01:02 AM