Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Rajni - Better late than never.

Shruti - Aaaaaahhh.. Please stop talking you old bastards.. Who is going to do me first?

Babu - Rajni was the one who found out that you are cheating. So, we get to fuck you because of him only. He has the right to go first

Rajni - Wow.. Thanks Babu for giving me to have the first go at this slutty pig

Rajni was in formals as usuals. He removed his dresses one by one standing next to the table. That was one of the ugliest sights I have ever seen. A 62 year old guy with all wrinkles and white hair on his body, a hanging belly. I couldn't even see his body continuously for more than a minute. But Shruti saw him and immediately put her hand on his dick and pulled him towards her.

Shruti - Please sir.. Mount me soon sir.. I badly need it

Rajni - Bitch. I am still a old man. Don't give me a heart attack. I already almost had an attack seeing you nude. I will do it at my pace.

Shruti looked like she was possessed by a ghost. Aarthi was covering every word she uttered. I was seated near her feet. I had a clear view of her pussy. Rajni had difficulty climbing the table. He was helped by Santosh and Babu. He climbed it and settled between her legs. She sat upright, took his dick, placed it near her pussy. Then she put her hands around her neck and lied back. She was pulling him in with all her power. Rajni was nervous and tried his best to match her. Shruti put her legs also around his ass and locked him. It was more like Shruti was banging Rajni. Rajni could not stand it for long. He almost sprayed the cum inside her pussy. But Shruti was alert about that even when she was totally out of control. The moment she felt his dick spasming, she sat up and pulled the dick out.. He sprayed it on her cute small belly.

Shruti - Next guy please.. And for fuck sake, this house doesn't even have a condom?

The guards went and took a couple of condom boxes. Babu was the next one to go. He was with a better health. Though he was not ugly as rajni, he was still old. He mounted her on the same position. While he was fucking, Shruti pulled his head and kissed him on his lips like lovers. That was too much for me. Kissing such an old man with such lust is definitely too much. That was when I came in my pants. Santosh saw this. He shouted "Aaaaaahhh. Look at this, guys. Someone has actually enjoyed the whole show while his wife is getting ravaged by men"

Aarthi - Wow. Here I come. That will be a nice scene to have in this video we are making

Aarthi came to me, pulled my wet pant down and pulled my underwear a bit to open it up. There was a liter of sperm there. 

Aarthi - You pussy. You didn't even cum this much when you actually fucked me. So watching your wife getting fucked gives you the hots

Me - Please stop this. You have taken enough revenge already

Aarthi - Ha ha. This is a big joke.. Just hear what your trophy wife is saying

Shruti - Aaaaahhh.. Don't stop.. Don't stop.. Please... Do it faster.. Do it faster

Aarthi - You guys make a really good pair. I envy you

Santosh - Yes dear. Slut wife and a sissy husband. Perfect combination

Meanwhile we heard Babu reach his orgasm. Now Shruti was little tired. I saw tears rolling down her eyes. She was regaining her senses.. She tried to get up from the table and get away. But Babu pinned her down..

Shruti - Please leave me. This is a mistake. I have satisfied you two. Leave me now.. It is wrong

Vikram - Bitch. You still have 2 dicks to satisfy. Now shut up and spread your legs. If not, we will slap you to death

Rajni and Babu who were already spent, held each of her leg apart while Vikram just pulled down his pants. It is good that he didn't get completely nude. He was older than Rajni and this guy looked even more ugly. He didn't take more than 2 minutes to cum. Next in line was Santosh. He opened his pants and took his dick out. It was around 4 inch long. It was shorter than mine.

Shruti looked at that and gave a wicked smile. 

Santosh - What are you smiling about, slut?

Shruti - What is that? Dick or a broken half pencil?

That was a huge insult. He looked at her with rage.

Shruti - What are you getting angry about? We should give an award to Aarthi for having survived so long without even knowing what a penis really looks like

Aarthi came near her, held Shruti's hair and lifted it near her face.

Aarthi - Bitch. We are not sex starved assholes like you. We really love each other. Sex is not everything for us. You are definitely going to pay for all the things you said.

Aarthi just held her hair and dragged her out of the table. Shruti fell on the floor with a thud. She rolled Shruti and made her be in doggy pose. Santosh took position behind her.

Aarthi - Come on Santosh. Make the bitch scream

Shruti - Scream? Ha ha.. you know.. Even those old men had longer dicks

That is when Santosh pushed his dick in her ass straight. Though it was a smaller dick compared to Shruti's ex boyfriend, Ram's dick, she had taken Ram's dick till only 5 inches in the ass and her asshole was untouched for so many days. This was definitely painful for her. She just fell down from the doggy position after his push. Aarthi lifted her up and focussed the camera close to her face. Shruti made it a point that she doesn't shed tears now. She controlled herself from crying and screaming in pain. But he was pushing roughly. The pain was visible in her eyes. She kept her head on the floor with her ass up. Now her rectum had adjusted to his dick. He was fucking her freely. He came in her ass and fell aside. There was a silence for around 15 minutes. Shruti stood up and came near to me to untie me.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:11 PM