Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Rajni - Yeah. Do you even know the kind of effect your wife has on men? Every man gets an erection seeing her. Given a small chance, they will use it. And you are taking such stupid risks while bringing her to play poker. You are really out of your mind

Santosh - This bitch has been a huge cock teaser in office too. There are so many people there who are looking for a chance to fuck her. It is just her bitchy attitude that keeps men away from her. If not she would have been our company prostitute

Vikram - Who will not have lust on such a hot bodied  bitch. I have fucked so many women in my life. But not a single  woman. I have heard a lot about the performance of  women on bed. At last we have got a chance to experience that

Things were getting out of hands now. I stood up to do something. The truth is I didn't have anything to do in my mind. But the guards pounced on me, punched me in the stomach and I fell down. They dragged me to the bedroom. While they were dragging me, I saw that Babu the 50 year old guy pushed Shruti to the table. She was leaning on it. Santosh jumped on the table and held her hands behind. Babu pulled down his pants and raised Shruti' skirt. That was when the bedroom door locked and I was alone in the bedroom. 

I could hear them converse and laugh. But I couldn't hear them clear enough to make out the words. From time to time, I also heard Shruti's voice. After 15 minutes, the door opened. Rajni came inside laughing and told "Dilip. You should really see this. " 

He took me outside. Shruti was lying there with her t shirt totally torn apart in the front and her bra missing. I saw that the bra, her panties and her skirt were down on the floor. She was on the table wearing nothing but the torn t shirt she was wearing which was as good as being naked. Santosh was holding her hands. Babu was kneeling on the table without pants and doing something with her pussy. Vikram was playing with her boobs. Shruti was closing her eyes and rolling on both sides alternately. Babu was holding her ankles firmly. I understood what had happened. These guys managed to get her horny. Now, she is going to beg them to fuck

Shruti - "Aaaahh. That is sooooo good.. Somebody fuck me"

Babu - We are really old people. How will a hot iyer woman like you let us fuck you? 

Shruti - Age is not a matter. I just need a dick. Even if he is 100 year old ugly tribal person, I don't mind.. Pleeeeaasssee.. Give meeeee some.. Aaaaa

Babu - Still our bodies are old, wrinkled and ugly to see. You will find our body disgusting

Shruti - Aaaaaaahhhh. Nothing is disgusting if you put your dick in my pussy. Please shut up and do it

Babu - Bitch. Your husband is standing here. You are asking us to fuck you

Shruti - That is fine

Babu - How is that fine

Shruti - He doesn't bother about these things. Now just stop this nonsense and fuck me

Babu - Oh. He doesn't bother. Guards.. Tie this loser on the chair just like you tied Santosh. Let the asshole die seeing how much his slut wife loves other peoples cock

Santosh - That sounds like a plan. What an opportunity to take a revenge?

Babu - Yes Santosh. Hearing what you said this bitch did to your wife, I feel that she should be allowed to take revenge first. Come on Aarthi. Do you want to tear her ass?

Aarthi - No uncle. I have other plans. I had planned this already. 

(She took a HD camera from her bag and switched it on)

Me - No. This is against the rules. Do whatever you want. But please don't record it

Rajni - Rules are for people who follow rules. Not for you cheaters. You do whatever you want Aarthi. We are here to support you

Babu- Yes. Enough talking let us begin the show

Aarthi took her camera and started recording the video. She went near Shruti and covered her top to bottom, inch by inch. Shruti was just closing her eyes and moaning "please fuck me.. Please fuck me" Aarthi made sure that every inch of her body is covered. She then placed the camera on the table, rolled her around and removed the torn tops to make her completely nude. Now she was covering behind her from top to bottom

[b]Vikram - I have to say this bitch has a beautiful back. Look at the back of her thighs and ass. That ass is a perfect hemisphere. So soft, so smooth. And her back too. Aaaaaahhhh.. Not a single line or scratch on her skin.  bitches are quite a thing. So sad that we never tasted them before[/b]
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:10 PM