Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 10: Peacock Throne

----------------------------------

Next day Paree presented me a box of water colours and pencils.

I asked her as how she wanted her portrait to get painted. I knew that I have to paint her portrait in absence of my parents and also I could not keep that open.

She said in an annoying voice ---“You are painter, not I. How should I know?”

I joked at her---“How about a nude portrait of my EVE.”

She started beating me playfully---“You cunning rascal. Go away. I am not going to forgive you again. I don’t want my portrait to be painted by a lewd painter.”

I held her in my arms and looked in her eyes.

---“My beautiful mermaid, I was just joking.”

I locked my arms under her soft plump bottoms and pulled her up on my lap.

She screamed ---“Oh! Come on. Let me go. Please, please. Do you want to paint my picture?”

I nodded my head saying that “Yeah! I am dying to paint your picture honey.”

While nodding, my nose brushed over her soft bosoms over the cotton dress. The soft touch and her sweet aroma ignited a fire in my chest. Paree sensed that my breaths have gone warmer.

She gave an annoying look and said ---“You will be forgiven only if you paint my picture, honey. Else you had to contend with kiss and I will go away.”

Half heartedly I had to let her go from my amorous lock and let her down.

“What do you want me to wear? What theme have you thought for the painting?” She asked me.

I said ---“You have to wear your peacock blue saree and dress beautifully like a peacock. Wear your gold and pearl earrings. The background will be the snow peak mountain of Chitkul. Now just go and get dressed while I take out my pencils and charcoal.”

Paree went away to take her bath and get dressed for me, for my painting.

I took out my sketch book and pencils and charcoal and pinned up on a drawing board. I could not use an easel because if the painting would be done on easel then that could attract attention of my parents and they would have sensed our torrid romance.

After an hour, my beautiful mermaid entered in my room. She was looking gorgeous like a peacock in her peacock blue saree. I could not take off my eyes from her beautiful face. I stood near my drawing board, totally smitten by her beauty.

I told her to seat on the chair, body facing the window but her face should turn towards me.

She sat on the chair with her left leg over her right. I asked her to rest her elbow on her left thigh and her chin should rest on her palm. Her right hand should cross her left elbow over her left thigh.

She sat there in front of me; the pencil remained in my hand. I could not stroke a single line on the blank paper that was lying in front of me.

Paree, dressed in her beautiful peacock blue saree. Her long tress folded in a tight bun and a black and white hair-clip kept that bun in place. Her long eyelashes beautified her big dark eyes. Her cream forehead beautified by her thin whip-like eyebrows. Her chiseled nose shone in the sunlight. Pink coloured lipstick glued on her thin and luscious lips. Her blouse was short quarter sleeved. Her creamy skin of her bare arms shone gracefully. A thin gold necklace adorned her gander like neck and a shining crystal pendant danced on her cream upper chest between her upper bulges of her sumptuous bosoms. I looked at her wrist, few thin gold bangles on both her thin cream soft wrist shone brightly. The pair of gold and pearl ear-rings dangled from her succulent earlobes. I felt like kissing those creamy soft earlobes with my lips and drench her nape with my saliva. I resisted hard my feelings so as not to malign the beauty.

I looked at her face for a long time; she was smiling at me sweetly very sweetly. I sensed something was missing from my mermaid’s face. I thought for a long time what that could be. I sensed that she was not having anything on her forehead. I mixed the blue and green color in my palette.

Crawled near her on my knees and she gave a queer look at me.

---“What are you doing with the paint?”

I brought my face near her and rubbed my nose on hers ---“There is something missing.”

---“What?”

With the thin zero brush, I painted a dot on her forehead between her whip like eyebrows. Then I painted two smaller dots above that one and one smaller below that main big dot.

She whispered ---“Now do I satisfy my heart-throb?”

I planted a small kiss on her rosy cheeks and said ---“Still something missing from my EVE’s face, honey.”

I tried hard, scratched my scalp to dig out as what could be missing from my sweethearts face.

She asked ---“What more do you want me to do?”

I traced my right index finger on her cheeks over her sweet little dimple and said---“Something is still missing from your face make my EVE more beautiful.” I joked at her---“Probably the colours on your lips are too rosy, it is beckoning me to lick those colours with my tongue.”

She slapped my playfully ---“Now if you don’t start to sketch then I will surely go away. The way you are looking at me, is sending hot sensation all over my spine.”

Paree moaned---“Please don’t play with me now.”

I placed my left hand behind her head and pulled the hair-clip off her bun. Her long tresses flowed down. I gently grabbed a handful of her tresses on the back of her head. She moved her head in round circle and closed her eyes.

Paree moaned out ---“What are you doing?”

My breath grew hotter on seeing her partially closed eyes and her parted lips invited me.

I cooed ---“Making you more beautiful, honey.”

Her bosoms started to heave as if a huge tsunami caught her all of a sudden. Her slender soft arms came around my neck.

---“Please Abhi; don’t look at me like that. I am feeling something in my heart, in my chest.”

---“Just express what you are feeling. I will make all those expressions live in front of you. Just express.”

She looked deeply in my eyes and blew warm air on my face---“I will not forgive you, honey. I will be very, very angry honey if you don’t paint.”

I placed her long tresses over her right shoulder and let then flow over her bosom at front. With my left finger I took out the bunch of lock and placed that on her right cheek.

I bit my left index finger hard, jabbed my teeth on the finger to suppress the staunch that already jammed the core of my heart.

She was still breathing hard, her sumptuous bosoms heaved like huge waves crashing on yellow sunny sea beach.

I walked up to the drawing board and took the pencil in my grip.

Her eyes were then beaming in passion and that sweet smile gone. Instead a mischievous hungry glowing look beamed all over her face. Just the way I wanted to paint the picture of my red heartthrob. My Paree, my EVE sat in front of me as if a peacock on a throne.

Strokes fell on the blank white handmade paper. Thick and thin. The white coarse paper became alive in front of my eyes. Her small bunch of lock that made her face look like a full moon hiding at times behind a small tuft of cloud. The shining pearls that dangled from her earlobes. Her glistening eyes, filled up to the brim in a passionate look. Her partially opened lips beckoned me from the paper itself. The tip of her nose glistened in the sun light.

Paree sat there looking at me and asked ---“Are you sketching or just looking at me with your hungry eyes?”

After finishing the rough sketch I put down my pencil and moved my head in circle.

She yelled at me ---“Are you finished, rascal? I am sitting here for more than an hour.”

I signed her to come near me.

She looked at the handmade paper and threw her arms around my neck. I locked my arms around her narrow waist and pulled her near me.

She mewed ---“Am I really that beautiful or you just made that?”

I inhaled a long breath, filled my lungs with her sweet jasmine aroma.

---“My mermaid is much more beautiful than what I have sketched.”

Her soft bosoms crushed on my chest, the fabric could not hide the hard strawberries from poking my chest. Her soft svelte figurine melted in my tight hug.

I placed my lips on her luscious succulent rose petals and sucked her saliva out of those lips.

She poured out hot breath on my face. Her eyes were closed while she sucked my lips. With her soft thin fingers she grabbed the back of my head to pull my face more onto her. I crushed her tender soft figurine in my arms and pulled her up. Her feet came off the floor. Our kiss broke. Our hearts raced like a pair of horse and mare trying to the finish line of passion.

She moaned out---“Every passing day, your eyes makes me mad. Every passing moment I can’t live without you. I fear to die. I want to live with you, Abhi. I don’t know how you will make my dreams come true. But if you don’t then I will stab my heart and place that in front of you.”

I rubbed my chin on her heaving cleavage and whispered---“You stupid girl. Don’t ever talk to me like that. I will take you out of this place. The thief will steal his fairy and they will live in mountains where no one will haunt the fairy and her thief.”

A drop of liquid pearl trickled down her lotus buds and ran down her rosy nose tip on my lips.

She smiled mischievously at me---“My baby prince, I am hungry now.”

I joked at her---“Why don’t you eat me?”

She smiled sweetly with her glistening eyes ---“You are the dessert, my baby.”

I let her down and she still had her arms around me. In our entwined arms the blissful embrace continued to soak us in pure romantic bliss. I caressed her back over her spine; she kept her head on my chest for a long time with her eyes closed feeling my heartbeat on her cheek.

Paree was glowing brightly; my beautiful fairy was beaming again. Before going out of my room she looked at me over her shoulder and mewed---“Till the painting is over, the status-quo remains. I haven’t forgiven you yet, my baby prince.”

I smiled mischievously at her and looked at the ceiling---“You naughty girl. I will kill you if you don’t forgive me.”

She brought her right index finger on her lips and kissed that---“I will surely wait for that day.”

During that night after dinner, I took out the drawing board and switched on the table lamp. I took out the water colours and paint brushes. I looked at the drawing board; the sketch of Paree was looking at me and smiling at me with her burning eyes, beckoning me to kiss her. I forgot to mix up the colours. I looked at her eyes, at her luscious lips. The black strokes were calling me to dive into that paper and kiss her luscious lips.

I brought the paper near my lips and was about to press my lips on that handmade coarse paper. Just then I felt a soft touch on my shoulder.

---“Why are you kissing the paper; honey? Your Paree is standing in front of you.”

She placed her arms around my neck from behind my chair and nibbled my chest with her finger nails. I held her arms tightly as her nails send tingling sensations all over my tummy and on my chest.

Paree brought her lips on my right ear and nibbled my earlobes. Her wet tongue and pearly teeth send burning jolt of thousands of volts along my spine. I shivered on the chair. Each pores on my skin exhaled hot lava. I closed my eyes and bend my head back. My nape touched her heaving bosoms over her soft fleshy cleavage. Her soft warm mounds melted on my nape like a pair of butter chunk melting on touch of hot knife.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:35 AM