Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
I asked her ---“Want to take a warm sponging? You will feel good.”

She said something from the back of the door, which was quiet inaudible. So I asked her again.

She yelled out ---“NO.”

I just lend a deaf ear to her say and went to kitchen to boil the water.

I sponged her hands and legs without paying any attention to her pleas so as not to touch her feet.

After sponging she was feeling much better than before.

She asked me ---“Can you read me RabindraNath Tagore’s “Shajahan” poem?”

I sat on the bed, reclining on the head rest with three pillows on my back. Paree snuggled near my chest. I parted my legs so that I could accommodate her in my deep embrace. She pulled the blanket over her and rested her head on my chest. I put my left arm around her torso and pulled her on my chest to give her warmth. She bundled herself between my legs and rested her hands on my chest, clasping my vest tightly in her clutch. I felt her soft cheeks on my chest.

I took out the “Sanchoita” written by RabindraNath Tagore and tried to read few lines of “Shajahan” to her. But my Bengali pronunciation and reading capabilities were so bad that Paree giggled at me.

---“Oh! My god, it is terrible the way you are reading the poem.”

I looked at her and said ---“You knew before hand that I am terrible in reading Bengali poems and yet you asked me.”

She nibbled on my chest with her finger nails ---“I just wanted to find out, whether you can read or not.”

I smiled and said ---“Oh! Gosh.” And I kissed her head.

She trembled a little and whispered ---“Hold me tight.”

I held her tightly in my arms. Her soft torso melted like a piece of butter in my deep embrace. She closed her eyes to feel all my warmth.

I said to her ears ---“I have written few lines in Hindi, for you.”

She nodded her head “Read that to me”

---“But in Hindi.”

---“So what, is there any language barrier in words of love?”

“Ok, here it goes…” I closed my eyes to recount as what I wrote ---

“Sari Jag Jaab So jaye (When the whole world sleeps)

ChupkeKe Se Chand Tere Khidki Pe Ayee (Stealthily the moon knocks your window)

Sunayee Tujhyee Woh Nadi Ki Jhankar (She makes you hear the rivers melody)

Jaab Leheren Karti Kinare Se Pyar (When the waves make love with the banks)

Sunaye Tujhye Woh Jugnu Ki Baten (She makes you hear the fire-flies tale)

Sitaroon Se Jaab Karti Mulakaten (When they rendezvous with the twinkling stars)

Sunayee Tujhye Woh Mithi Dhun (She makes you hear the sweet hymn)

Bhawnren Jise Karen Gun Gun (What the bees hum always)

Sari Jag Jaab So jaye (When the whole world sleeps)

ChupkeKe Se Chand Tere Khidki Pe Ayee (Stealthily the moon knocks your window)”

She looked at me and smiled beautifully and threw her arms around my neck. Stretched her neck to push her face near my face and tried to kiss my lips. I sensed her warm breath flooding my chin as her nose touched my chin.

Instead of kissing her rosy lips I kissed her eyebrows and rubbed my nose on her forehead.

---“Not now, Paree. Get well soon, honey. Then we have to do lot of work.”

---“Hide me inside your heart, so that I would not wander off in this dark painful world.”

I pressed her head on my heart and said ---“You are always here, honey.”

She closed her eyes and slept in my arms, peacefully like a kitten.

After two days, Paree was fine and we planned to goto Nandan to watch the movie “Schindler’s List.” Paree said that we should go just after her ChotoMa and Babu leave the house and come back before they arrive. The pan was a perfect one, but the monsoon was already in Kolkata. So, rain would be a spoil sport for us, we thought. But how could rain stop two lovelorn doves from mating ?

So next day we planned to go for movie. After mom and dad left for their workplace, I asked Paree to hurry up. I dressed up in jeans and a white shirt. I asked her to wear something slinky so she can burn the streets of Kolkata in that monsoon.

But it was my Damsel, EVE, who never wears such slinky dresses. What she dressed certainly turned my head. A baby pink coloured chiffon saree with lots and lots of blue flowers all over the border and silver thread embroidery on the end that was dbangd on her left shoulder. Baby pink short sleeved blouse glued to her bosoms with thin border at arms. At back the blouse was tied with three strings. Her creamy spine and wide shoulder bones playing hide and seek. Aroma of jasmine all over the place. Her hair folded neatly at her nape and tied in a golden hairclip. That beautiful bunch of lock caressed her right cheek as always. She had applied black eyeliner under her lotus bud eyes which made those lotus buds more prominent. There was a small dot of pink and blue colour between her whip like eyebrows. Two small dimples as she smiled at me. A pair of blue and pink crystal ear-rings dangled from her succulent earlobes. The shine on her red lips beckoned me to taste the nectar. She held a black clutch bag in her left clutch and her wrist was tied with her golden titan watch. I felt to come down on my knees and kiss her small round tummy which was provocatively hiding behind her chiffon saree. The flimsy saree glued to her round tummy and the knot was just below her deep navel. Due to the knot, her soft tummy bulged out a bit. I was unable to control myself from kissing her navel.

She looked at my face and gave a sly smile ---“Shall we go now?”

I trotted near her and put my left arm around her narrow waist and pulled her near me. Placed my index and middle finger of my right hand under her chin and raised her face. Her hands came up to the collar of my shirt and she gave a lovely look.

I whispered ---“Why are you so beautiful, Paree?”

---“Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. It is not that I am beautiful, it you who has made me beautiful.”

I could not keep off my eyes till we reached Nandan.

The sky was cloudy. It could rain anytime, I sensed. And monsoon in Kolkata is terrible. Paree asked me on seeing the poster ---“What type of movie is this?”

I said ---“As far as I have read, that this movie is based on real life character of a German Jew who saved people during the Second World War.”

She exclaimed on hearing that ---“WHAT. You have brought your girlfriend to watch a horror movie?”

I laughed at her as I heard her saying that movie as a horror flick ---“Oh! Honey, this is not a horror flick.”

---“Not a horror flick? Second World War and not a horror flick, that too based out of real characters?”

I tried to persuade her ---“Oh! Come on you promised.”

Paree slapped softly on my back ---“Ok, come on let’s watch.”

At Nandan, few people came to watch the movie. So the auditorium was mostly vacant.

She sat on my right and rested her head on my right shoulder while watching the movie. I had my right arm over her shoulder to hug her close to my chest.

There was one scene where Ralph Fiennes comes out of his room with his rifle in his hand and points to the barbed wire courtyard of the concentration camp. He points the nozzle to the courtyard and finds a boy sitting on the staircase of a cabin. He shots at the boy on his head and instantly the lifeless body tumbled down from the staircase.

On seeing that, Paree shrieked and hid her face in my chest and clasped my shirt in her firm grip.

---“OH! MY GOD. This movie is totally unbearable; I don’t want to watch more of this. I can’t stand the bloody scenes.”

I hugged her deeply and pressed my nose oh her hair ---“This is only a movie. Honey.”

---“But based on true facts.”

I pleaded her “Please, let us watch this movie.”

She looked at me and asked in a veiled disgust ---“What type of person you are? People take their girlfriend to watch romantic movies and you came to watch a true painful movie with me?”

---“What do you want now, tell me? Do you want to continue or leave this movie?”

“I can’t stand anymore of this. Please take me somewhere else.” She pleaded me.

We came out of the hall in middle of the movie. Although I was disheartened but those feelings faded once I saw her gloom face while watching the movie.

She looked up at the sky, which was getting dark due to the vengeance of rain God.

She looked at me and asked ---“What to do now? My saree will get badly drenched if it rains.”

---“Let’s go home then.”

She looked bit disheartened as I asked her to return to home.

She gave a pleading look ---“Why not go to some place where you and Debi went for ice cream.”

“Yeah that’s was a good idea to go to Scoop by the bank of River Ganges.” I said to myself.

I asked her ---“Want to walk or board a taxi?”

---“Why not walk. The weather is beautiful. The air is filled up with smell of monsoon and drenched earth. The trees are green and no sun over head.”

We sat at the Scoop by the bank of Ganges, same seat where one day I and Debi sat, devouring the ice-cream. Paree looked out of the huge glass window facing the river.

She blurted out---“So romantic place is this and you have taken me to watch “Schindler’s List?”

I looked at her face, full of mischievous smile. She stood by the window resting her arms in the high table. I sat beside her and put my left arm on her waist. She placed her cheek on my head and put her right arm around my neck. I felt her warm cheek melting my scalp.

She cooed, looking outside ---“The sky is getting darker. Let us finish this ice-cream and go home.”

“Ok, as my damsel orders.”

And we returned home before my parents arrived. During the whole return journey she giggled and we talked nonsense’s and joked a lot.

Once inside the house, while climbing the stairs I looked at her swaying luscious bottoms and wide hips. I grabbed the loose end of her saree and pulled her. The loose end came of her shoulder.

She held the other end tightly and shrieked at me ---“Please let me go.”

I took few steps towards her as we stood at the first landing of the staircase. I pressed her against the wall and she looked deeply in my burning eyes. The loose end was already on the floor revealing her sumptuous bosoms hidden under the baby pink blouse. I pressed her serpentine figure with all my force. Her hands came up to her chest covering her luscious bosoms. Her heavy breaths made her bosoms to heave passionately. I put my palms on both side of her narrow waist, gnawing her soft fleshy sides of her tummy. My breaths grew hotter and warmer as her hands clasped the collar of my shirt and her lips opened up. Partial opened lips blew hot breath on my chin and face. A huge storm caught inside me, which made my anatomy to pulsate on her soft abdomen.

Paree whispered ---“Not here honey. Please.”

I paid no heed to her ardent pleas and pressed myself on her lower abdomen. She felt my peak and let out a soft moan out of her luscious lips.

“Ahhhh!!!……. Don’t make me writhe here….. I am going crazy…. Please …. Honey ….”

I pressed my hungry lips on her luscious lips and cut short her moans. Her hands came up my head, frantically gnawing my scalp and combing my hair. Her soft heavy bosoms melted on my chest, as if a pair of warm honeycomb. She bit my lower lip between her rows of pearl, sending a chill sharp pain. That pain made me madder and I grabbed her sumptuous hind globes. I started to knead those mounds like dough, dug my fingers on her soft flesh. She sucked the air out of mouth, made my mouth a hollow piece of wanton cave. For long time both of us remained locked in that hot passionate smooch, frantically searching each other’s lips and sucking out saliva out of our mouth. I grabbed her pompous bottoms and pulled her up in the air. She let my lips go from her hungry wet smooch and wrapped her arms around my neck to support her. I carried her to the drawing room and threw her slender soft figure on the divan.

She bunched up the loose end of her saree and pleaded to me ---“Please don’t do this now. Babu will be arriving anytime.”

I struggled to open my shirt and the buttons gave away. There was a ferocious look in my eyes. What happened to me that day, I still can’t understand. I was burning all over with carnal hunger. I crawled towards her and she moved to the wall. I pulled by her leg and Paree kicked my chest. I held her saree by the knot below her navel and untied the knot. She held my wrist in her strong grip tried to keep her cloth bunched up at her tummy. I was stronger than my EVE. I paid no attention to her ardent pleas of not mauling her. I grabbed her soft flesh around her deep belly button with my strong fingers. The soft creamy skin bore red marks of my nails.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:30 AM