Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
After dinner we were watching a movie on TV in the drawing room. Satyajit Ray’s “Kanchenjunga”.

Paree lied on the bed on her left side, with her head rested on her left palm and elbow on the pillow. Her amorous figure formed a wavy shape on the bed. She wore a sleeveless night gown. I lied on my back perpendicular to Paree’s length resting my head on the soft curve of her waist. I felt her soft tummy melting as a piece of butter under my nape. She held my left hand on her chest and was gently kissing my fingers all while watching the movie. I was enjoying her little kisses along with the serious movie.

The scene on the screen was, the father of the lead actress, Chobi Biswas, was walking down a lonely road and on the background the mountain peak of Kanchenjunga was covered with fog.

Paree asked me ---“What have you done to all the persons in my house?”

Without looking at her I asked her ---“Why are you asking me that?”

She purred ---“For the first time I saw my eldest sister-in-law to come out of her room to bid any relative good bye. For the first time I saw my eldest brother has not gone to his fields and stayed back to bid us good bye. Dushtu came running to me and asked that when would I come back to take him with me. There were lots of sniveled pairs of eyes as we were leaving. What have you done?”

I pulled her hand which was clasping mine and pressed my lips on her sweet soft fingers.

---“Paree, my Love, I will bring the heaven and the hell together to be with you. Life is like sixty four squares of chess board. Thirty two squares are white and thirty two are blacks. There are pawns, rooks, bishops and knights. You have to know exactly when to move the pawns, how many blocks to move the rooks and you have to calculate when to move the knight.”

She looked at me and said ---“I don’t know about chess, I just know that I love you. That’s all.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:27 AM