Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 8: 64 Squares of Chess

------------------------------------

Mom called on Sunday night so as to find out that whether we have reached safely or not. Paree answered the phone and she told her that we have reached safely and we would be going to the village next day.

Paree cooked mutton for the dinner.

I asked her whether she would wear jeans or not.

She exclaimed ---“Have you gone mad or what? Everyone in the village will just ogle at me as if they had seen some aliens.”

---“Then what are you going to wear tomorrow?”

---“Simple saree or Salwar.”

---“Don’t forget to take the mini cassette recorder with you.”

---“Sure, don’t worry about that.”

I pinched her chubby dimpled cheeks and nudged her ---“My kitten. Lovely Damsel.”

Next day morning we started for village. We boarded a bus and that would take about three hours to reach Grandaunt’s house.

Paree wore a long white skirt and a white frilled half shirt, with a dark blue stole around her neck. Everything white. She was looking radiant in that dress. An idol made up of pure butter and milk. It was summer season and weather of Kolkata was hot and humid. The bus raced towards our destination.

We were engage in discussing about our memorable trip to Lahul-Spiti valley. She smiled and laughed as she reminded me about Ritika’s embarrassing situation. I slapped on the back of her head as she enjoyed my coy face turned red.

We both were sweating, but as the bus was moving with good velocity so the air kept us cool. One time I observed that the back of her shirt got drenched in her sweat and the fabric glued to her back and snaky spine. Her skimpy blue undergarment clearly outlined at her back. I saw few pairs of lewd eyes looking at her back. I took her stole and wrapped that around her to cover her back.

I got annoyed ---“Do you have to wear this shirt in bus?”

---“Why?”

---“You are sweating and your back is drenched.”

---“So what would you like me to wear? Have you suggested something?”

---“You told me yesterday that you would be wearing saree or salwar. Now don’t start in the bus. Please.”

---“Baah, re…. you could have picked any dress you like, why didn’t you choose for me?”

“Come on.” Then I whispered in her ears “You are looking damn gorgeous in this white colour.”

---“Any ways, thanks for covering my back.”

The time we reached the village bust stand it was noon. The scorching sun was burning overhead. We took a rickshaw-van as it was about two hours walking distance from the bus-stand to her house. The rickshaw-van drove through the mango and jackfruits orchards and litchi gardens. The green fields were looking very beautiful. The air of the village was filled up with the smell of fruits.

Paree was happy to return to her birth place after three months. She was constantly giggling like a small child and explaining me how to eat unripe green mangoes with mustard oil and salt and pepper.

I joked at her ---“Even if the mangoes are tasty but those won’t be like your lips and cheeks. Honey.”

She blushed beautifully, and I just love to see her kittenish blush.

Grand Aunt was waiting for us in the courtyard for a long time. As soon as the rickshaw-van stopped at the courtyard of her house, Paree got down and ran to her mom. After a long time, mother and daughter were meeting with each other. I paid the rickshaw-van puller and picked the bags and approached Grand Aunt.

She touched my forehead and pulled by my hairs to kiss my forehead.

I returned her blessings with a bear hug.

---“Aree baba, don’t hug me so tightly, my old bones will crack. Now you are not that small Abhi that I could carry you on my lap and tell you stories of fairies and kings and queens.”

---“Grand Aunt, you are still the same. Tonight I want to hear the fairy story; who had seven brothers. You will tell that, right?”

Paree was embracing her mom from behind and looked at me playfully.

Grand aunt chuckled at me and said ---“Ok, now come inside and wash up. No one has taken lunch. Meghna and Maithili are waiting for you both. Sumanto has gone to fields and will be back by evening. Others are in their offices they will return by evening.”

As we heard Maithili’s name I got tensed and Paree sensed my tension. She winked at me and said “No tension while I am here.”

I entered the house, Meghna and Paree hugged each other. She looked at Maithili’s face who was peeping at us, standing behind the kitchen door. Paree waved her hand and asked her to come out. Our eyes met, she turned red and looked down. Paree looked at me and then she ran to her and hugged her as if nothing has happened. No other person standing there sensed as what was going on.

During lunch, Grand Aunt asked us about my mom and dad and other pleasantries were exchanged.

Paree told them that we had been to Lahul-Spiti valley for a long vacation. On listening to that everyone got interested in our stories.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:23 AM