Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Tongue 
The time we reached New Delhi it was dead night, at two o’clock in the night.

We all took rest for the next whole day.

Ritika and I had thrown our embarrassments to dungeon and we were again joking at each other. The evening was very emotional one as we all knew that we have to part our ways on Sunday Morning early flight.

Paree called her ChotoMa on reaching New Delhi and informed that we would reach home by Sunday. Mean time Debi also informed her home about our return. Her mom and dad said that they would be present at the arrival to welcome us back.

I sneaked out and called Arindam and asked him to be present at the arrival terminal, away from Debi’s parent’s sight. What he understood I don’t know but he told me that he will comply with that.

Sunday early morning we had to board our flight for return journey. The departure was sweet yet painful. All the three ladies were sobbing.

Suprotim Da shook my hand and said to me ---“I will eagerly wait for you before I sit for my wedding.”

On the flight I explained my intention to the two ladies.

---“Once we get down at the terminal. Debi will walk beside me. Close enough so that no eyebrows are raised. You have to have some distance between us while we trot towards the gate. Let me talk to Bannerjee uncle and Aunt the whole thing and I would ask a promise from them as not to tell anything to my parents. I think I am clear to both my damsels.”

The aircraft touched the runway and came to a halt. There was a scary look in the eyes of Debi. Paree hugged her and tried to persuade her not to panic.

As we walked out after collecting our luggage we saw that Bannerjee uncle and Aunt was there standing at the gate waiting for us. I looked around and found that Arindam was standing at one corner mixed up in the crowd. I gestured him that everything would be fine.

Debi looked at my face; her eyes were glistening in anticipation as what would happen when her parents would come to know the real truth.

I rubbed her back and told her “Nothing to scare about, just keep your head cool. Everything will be ok.”

Debi looked at her mom and then at me. Her mom and dad were beaming with smile as they saw their only daughter returning happily. They were satisfied to see her face beaming with smile. Aunt’s repeatedly wiped the corner of her eyes with the corner of her Saree.

I whispered to Debi ---“Run, your mom is weeping. Run to her and hug her. Finally I have kept my promise to bring you back to them.”

Paree looked at my face and smiled victoriously, her prince has returned with the crown.

Debi hugged her mom tightly. Bannerjee uncle approached me and shook my hand.

His eyes were also deluged as he saw his daughter has regained her lost composure.

With a proud voice he said to me ---“Ask for anything. I will give you here only. I promise and that’s a gentleman’s promise. Abhimanyu I have no words how to thank you.”

I took a deep breath as I was going to defend my palace. Huge war drums were beating inside my chest. I looked at Paree, she gently nodded her head, signaled me to “Go ahead my prince. You will be victorious.”

I looked at Arindam and gestured him to come near us.

After a bit of silence I spoke out ---“Bannerjee Uncle, I have something to ask for.”

---“Why are you hesitating? We all know what you would ask for. Just ask.”

Debi and her mom looked at me.

“I am a very good friend of Debanjana. But there is someone else in her heart, she want to be with. And that someone is not me.” I pointed to Arindam “This is my friend Arindam, who loves Debanjana.”

There was a bewildered look on Bannerjee Uncle’s face. He was unable to believe what he was hearing. Her mom clutched her in her arms and looked at her face. Debi was also surprised when she found Arindam at the arrival.

Bannerjee uncle said ---“This can’t happen. We believed that you and Debi were very much together.”

---“Why this can’t happen? He is doing Masters in chemistry from Kolkata University and he love Debi more than I do.”

He nodded his head in disbelief ---“But what about you and your parents?”

---“First give me your word. You promised me that you will keep your word. Whatever I would ask from you, you will give me.”

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead---“Who are you?”

I freed myself from his strong embrace ---“You are keeping to your word?”

---“Ok.”

I called Arindam and Debi and wrapped my arms over their shoulder and hugged them deeply on my chest.

My voice was choked as I spoke to them ---“I have kept my promise, which I made to Sarmishta.”

Debi was uncontrollable. Paree came forward; she was all the time standing behind us wiping her eyes.

She took Debi in her arms and consoled her.

Bannerjee uncle asked me ---“What about your parent’s when they will come to know that Debi and you are not in a relation.”

---“Now you have to keep another promise that you won’t say a word to my parents till I say you to do so.”

Aunt looked at me and rubbed her soothing palms all over my face ---“You have a very large heart of pure gold. That is the problem. I assure you that this will not be divulged to your parents. I pray to Almighty that you get everything what you have asked from Him.”

Paree and Debi were inseparable when we were boarding the taxi to start for our home.

Debi slapped my face ---“You two are the best things I have in my entire life.”

On our return journey, Paree sat silently wiping her eyes and resting her head on my left shoulder. I took her in my arms and consoled her.

She looked at my face and said ---“My Victorious Baby Prince. I love you.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:19 AM