Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
---“Oh! Leave that. She can’t hear us due to the sound of the TV.”

He turned the volume of the TV bit louder ---“Guru, one day matches are one day matches, if you hit then it can be a sixer or catch. But a batsman’s true identity reflects when he plays a test match.”

I winked at him ---“So how many matches you have played so far?”

---“He he he … dude only two one day matches then I had to play test match.”

I asked him ---“Why haven’t you told Ritika about these? You should be clear by your heart.”

---“Come on dude, it was just past.”

I repeated what once Paree told to me ---“Past is not past. We should not forget past but we should learn from past. If we don’t secure our present then the past may catch us one time.”

He got bit annoyed on hearing all these philosophical words ---“B****C**** just booze. Do you get philosophical whenever you booze?”

Our gossip went on over few other topics also.

The bathroom door opened and Ritika came out drying her hair with bathing white towel.

My jaw dropped on the bed as I looked at her with utter delusion. Suprotim Da also looked at her and he lost his voice.

She came out of the restroom door in her birthday costume, not a single thread was over her luscious frame. Just like a mermaid rising out of the waves of the ocean basking in moonlight.

In that few seconds I devoured her luscious beauty with my eager eyes.

Her face looked like a rain drenched magnolia, shining brightly in sun rays.

Her hair not as long as Paree, coming down just below her nape. Straight wet strands of jade black tresses.

Her small round shoulder made a shaped crest at her chest.

She was a proud owner of a perfect pair of conical shaped firm round bosom pointing out with dark pink strawberries perched on the top of the wheatish coloured doughy mounds. The pink patch around the fountain was very luscious. Few tiny droplets of water dripping from her right strawberry made the image succulent.

Her midriff looked like the Spiti River, swallow but inviting, running till her deep navel.

She was a proud owner of narrows waist and soft round fleshy tummy.

Her hips were wide and inviting. Her lower belly was bit fleshy.

Her lower abdomen curved down between her supple round thighs supporting bit extra fleshy bottoms. I saw a beauty spot, a tiny black mark on the left side of her lower abdomen. Few beads of water dribbled out of her deep navel, created few wet trails down her supple lower tummy and before disappearing into the peninsula.

As she walked out her beautiful soft bottoms rippled and swayed sideways very seductively.

The sweet inviting juncture between her thighs was beautified by a tiny garden of soft curly saplings, very well trimmed above her peninsula. The tiny stream dividing the peninsula was clearly visible and her rosy petals peeked out from the stream. Her garden was moist and was soaked in rainwater, glistening in the light of the room. Tiny droplets dripped from those shiny rose petals.

The supple soft thighs tapered down to small round knees and then came her curvaceous calves. Beads of dew soaked all over her supple shiny skin of her sumptuous upper limbs.

I felt a sudden gush of hot blood running to my brain and hitting me directly on the face. My ears turned red and my throat became dry, eyes bulged out.

She didn’t notice me sitting on the bed sipping beer as her face was turned away from us. She was so engaged in drying her hair and humming some song.

Our trance broke on hearing her voice ---“Munchkin, can you give my robe please.”

I got a shock of thousand voltages and screamed ---“Oh! Shit” and I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door.

She just could not believe as what has happened. She leaped into the bathroom and stood behind the door.

Ritika shouted from there ---“F*** you, bloody swine. Why didn’t you inform me that Abhi was in the room?”

Suprotim Da somehow regained his words ---“How come I would know that you would be coming out in your birthday suit. Did I have a dream?”

---“How could I know that he was in the room? You two were watching TV with blaring sound.”

I said in my top voice ---“I am very sorry, Ritika!!!”

I heard her screaming at me ---“Get the hell out of here, you devil.”

I closed the door behind me and walked away to my room. Paree and Debi have not returned from their shopping yet so I had nothing to do. I sipped the can and the appealing image of the mermaid floated in front of my eyes. I felt a staunch in my loins, heat rose from my navel flowing upwards.

After sometime, Paree entered the room. I looked at her like a hungry hyena as I was unable to control my heat.

She smiled at me very sweetly as she could not sense my staunchness.

She said ---“Why are you looking at me like that? Can’t you even keep me out-of-sight for one second?”

She looked ravishing in her pink coloured long skirt with hundreds of small blue flowers all over and buttoned up white frilled shirt. She had a stole around her neck.

I locked her in my arms on her tummy from her behind and hugged her deeply. I pressed myself over her back. She threw her bags on the bed and whimpered out as she felt my growing heat beating like a drum on her sumptuous bottoms.

She asked me playfully ---“What happened to you?”

---“Nothing happened, just missed you very much honey bee. Where were you for so long?”

---“We went to The Castle; it is a very beautiful hotel cum restaurant developed by HP government.”

She gently rubbed her cheeks on mine. My nostrils filed up with her fragrance of jasmine and her own sweet aroma.

She whispered ---“Please let me go, I have to take bath and freshen up before dinner.”

I pleaded her mischievously ---“Can I come with you in the bathroom, baby? I also want a shower badly.”

She slapped on my arms that were locked on her soft round tummy ---“NO, you will act naughty in the bathroom. Why you are always behaving like that?”

---“I can’t take my hands off your amorous anatomy. I want you to have with me, everywhere.”

---“Abhi, this is not good sign. Coition is only a profuse expression of love. Don’t make that a carnal greed. The greed burns the person’s mind and soul. They become beast and love doesn’t dwell in evil beast.”

On hearing those words all the burning fire doused down and my chest filled up with a pure halo of attachment. I let her loose and she took her dresses and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Paree has changed to a long white flowing skirt and a light blue frilled shirt with a white stole around her neck. She looked adorable in that dress.

After sometime Suprotim Da knocked our door and asked us for dinner.

I was not in a position to meet Ritika’s eyes. I felt very much embarrassed of the situation, probably they also felt so. I said to Paree that I won’t be taking dinner. Paree gave a queer look to me and then to Suprotim Da. Suprotim Da understood my feelings and smiled at me.

---“Ritika is also not going for dinner. Suchismita if you can please look into that?”

Paree asked him as what has happened ---“Why these two guys are not going for dinner? What has happened in mean time?”

Suprotim Da laughed at me as my face was red and my ears turned hot. I looked at the ceiling to hide my embarrassment.

He scratched his scalp and said ---“Abhi and I was in our room sipping beer. Just then Ritika came out of bathroom in her birthday costume. Our jaws dropped on the floor.”

Paree could not control her outburst and fell on the bed clutching her tummy and chuckled loudly.

I yelled at her ---“Why are you laughing at me like that?”

“My sweet Devil saw Suprotim Da’s Aphrodite, that’s why I am laughing.” She tried to control her composure and said “Ok, ok I will try to persuade Ritika. You dress up quickly.”

Ritika came out of the room hiding behind Paree and I looked the other way just to save myself from embarrassment of facing her. Both Suprotim Da and Paree could not stop crackling at us. Debi gave a baffled look at us as she could not understand as why all were laughing like that.

Suprotim Da said that there was a Italian restaurant and we could have Lasagna and grilled trout fish. Paree and Debi both were new to this type of dish, so they looked at each other and asked him as what was Lasagna. Ritika explained them the Italian dish. She was still walking behind Paree and I was in front of the pack so as to avoid our eye contact.

Paree sportingly pulled Ritika out and pushed her beside Suprotim Da “We all are grown up people. That was a quiet embarrassing moment I know. Now be comfortable.”

Both Suprotim Da and Paree again started to make mockery of us.

During our dinner Suprotim Da revealed that he and Ritika would get married by December and they want us to be present on their wedding.

I looked at Ritika who sat with her head down and Suprotim Da cuddling her, trying to help her regain her composure.

I joked ---“So at last you are going to be a donkey.”

We accepted his invitation and promised him that we would attend their conjugation and enjoy their legally first night togather.

Next day we all got up late. The beautiful trip has come to an end, now was the time for birds to return to their respective nests and start their everyday journey.

I was driving the car and Suprotim Da sat by my side. Three ladies were sitting behind us. The road was quiet smooth and we started with a good velocity. By the evening we reached Mandi and had our tea. Suprotim Da asked that whether we would stay at Swarghat or not. I said that all depends on the time. In next few hours we were nearing Swarghat. I asked them again that do we need to stop or drive home.

At first every one opposed to me. I said them that I had no problem in driving for long hours. The time we reached Chandigarh it was sundown. I was feeling tired of driving for a stretch of eight hours. My back was strained. Suprotim Da asked me whether I would be able to drive or not. I told him that I want to stay the night at Chandigarh. He said that he will drive the rest of the journey till New Delhi.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:18 AM