Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Paree smiled painfully at her and held her face on her chest---“The truth is, you are smiling. That’s all.”

---“NO, WHY ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME, as what has happened?”

Paree’s eyes glistened and she bit her lower lips. Debi clutched the collar of her jacket and looked deeply into her eyes.

Paree ---“You want to know the truth. So be it.” After a little pause, she took a deep breath and looked at me painfully and continued “All your parents were in a delusion that you love Abhimanyu. That was because your close friendship. So when your health was deteriorating and your mental condition was declining, he was asked to make you happy. He was asked by your mom to bring smile to your face. He promised in front of all family members where your mom and dad, his mom and dad and several others were also present. He also promised Sarmishta that he would conjoin you and Arindam. His condition was like a person stuck between the devil and the Dead Sea.” Paree nodded her head as Debi’s eyes were flooding. “I don’t know how, but he came up with this plan of taking you out for vacation. He is going to divulge the relation between you and Arindam once we reach Kolkata. Since your dad has promised him that whatever he would ask for he will give him, so relying on his word he is going to tell them that you love Arindam and not Abhi.”

A deep exhale blew out of my chest and I looked up, to the night sky filled up with millions of twinkling stars.

I took off my glasses and wiped the corner of my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a hard slap on the back of my head. We all looked back and saw that Ritika and Suprotim Da standing behind us.

Suprotim Da got very emotional ---“We heard Debi’s scream and came out, only to find the stark truth of this trip.”

Ritika knelt down on the grass behind me and threw her arms around my neck and with glistening eyes looked at Paree.

Her voice was bit choked ---“Bhaghwan Kisi Ko Aisaa Dil Na De, Nehin To Tumhara Anmol Abhi Anmol Nehin Rahega. (I pray to God that He should not give a heart like this to anyone, else your precious Abhi will be inexpensive). I have lost my voice to express my feelings.”

Debi was then uncontrollable and was weeping with her face hidden on Paree’s chest.

Repeatedly saying ---“You should not have done this; you should not have done this. Now Suchi Di’s and yours relation will be exposed and you have to face the wrath all due to me. You should not have done this, Abhi.”

I tried to console Debi ---“I will definitely plan something in future. As no one still knows about our relation so we behave like that only. We had to be cautious for next two years. I have to get a job; Paree has to finish her masters. I will definitely plan something, Debi.”

Suprotim Da said to me ---“Dude, why don’t you come to New Delhi? There are several IT industries there and I will help you to get some job.”

I said to him ---“She won’t be able to stay away. I have to stay with her. I have to get a job in Kolkata till she finishes her Masters.”

---“She can finish her Masters there in New Delhi also.”

---“No, there is some problem in that, you won’t understand. She and my mom are very much attached. My mom won’t allow her to come to New Delhi. There is an invisible chain running between them which are too strong to break.”

The night at camp at Chatru was really emotional. Tears of happiness and tears of joy were flowing from all the five pairs of eyes. We could hear the rustling sound of the Chandra River, flowing below.

Next morning we started for Manali. We started little late as we knew that Manali was a crowded place and we had nothing to worry as that was a happening place.

Suprotim Da was driving the car. After last night’s emotional turbulence everyone has regained their old composure and were happily enjoying the breathtaking journey through the high wilderness of cold snow peaked mountains and dangerous road.

The time we reached the other side of Rohtang-Pass it was evening. We ascended Rohtang-Pass from a place named Gramphoo. We all got down and enjoyed the scene of Rohtang-Pass from Gramphoo side. As soon we crossed the pass, we saw the crowd. At last we saw faces of people.

I looked at Debi’s face; she was relieved on seeing people around.

I joked ---“Now you are in crowded place. Happy.”

We again got down enjoying the scene of Rohtang Pass from Manali side. Paree and Ritika and Debi all were beaming with smile on their face. I felt happy that at last everyone was happy.

There we came to know that Manali would be very, very crowded place as at that time it was peak tourist season in the hilly region. One corn vendor suggested us that we could stay at a place called Naggar, which was twenty-two or twenty-five kilometers away from Manali. He also informed that we could find few good hotels in Naggar and as we have got our own vehicle we could easily dwell between places. It was a good idea for us, as we thought that in that peak season the hotels would be very costly in Manali.

Manali was warmer than the places we had already travelled. The weather was pleasant and there was no need to wear jackets and warm clothes.

The time we reached Naggar it was already late evening. It was not much of a problem to find an accommodation in Naggar as the place was quiet and peaceful and away from all hustle bustle.

We all went for dinner at a nearby restaurant after keeping our belongings in the room. After dinner Paree and Debi wanted to make a call to their home. Paree insisted that I should talk with my parents also.

Paree called mom and informed them that we were fine and have reached Naggar. Probably mom asked her as when we would be returning back to Kolkata. She looked at me and asked. I told her probably on Sunday morning. Probably mom asked Paree to hand over the phone to me.

Mom ---“Hello, how are you doing?”

Me ---“Am fine. What about you?”

Mom ---“We are also fine. How is Debanjana doing?”

Me---“She is doing very well and now she is happy and free of any tension. This trip was really invigorating for her. She has regained her lost composure.”

Mom ---“Give the phone to Debanjana.”

Me ---“Ok.” And I handed the receiver to Debi.

Mom and Debi talked for some time and then she again handed me the receiver.

Mom ---“I have something to say.”

Me---“What?”

Mom---“You said that the trip would be of twelve days, then why you are coming back on Sunday?”

Me---“I have nothing to do at home so I thought to enjoy the time, just like that. Any problem?”

Mom---“Your Indrani Mashi from Mumbai called few days back. She has invited us at her place in Mumbai. She has requested me to bring Paree along with us. ”

Me---“Why don’t you ask Paree? Whether she wants to go or not? Why are you asking me?”

Mom---“If you don’t come on Friday then she can’t come with us, that’s why I am asking that whether you will be back by Friday or not. I know that Paree would not like to accompany us, but what’s the harm in giving a try if you could come on Friday. We are going on Saturday by evening flight to Mumbai.”

I asked Paree whether she wants to goto Mumbai or not, she nodded her head that she doesn’t want to go.

Me ---“She does not want to go. For how many days you will be going?”

Mom ---“For the next whole week. Give the phone to Paree.”

I said to Paree that mom wants to talk to her. Paree kept the phone after sometime and then Debi called her home.

Once we retired to our rooms, I asked Paree as what has mom told to her.

Paree said to me ---“ChotoMa was bit disheartened to know that we are not coming back by that time. I asked her to keep the key with the tenant. She insisted that we can visit our village during that time and visit my mom. It would be a good idea as I have not gone to village since April. Probably ChotoMa doesn’t want that we stay alone in the house. No problem, we will go to village on Monday morning after reaching Kolkata.”

Suddenly I felt that the idea was very wrong.

I told to her ---“Why should we have to go to village? We could have stayed alone in the house.”

---“I don’t know the reason but she would probably inform my mother that we would be arriving on Monday.”

---“Do you have any idea, of the repercussion of my visit?”

She asked in a queer voice ---“Why, what’s the harm? I will be going to my mother’s place and you will be going to your Grand Aunt’s place. So what is the problem in that I can’t understand?”

---“Dear Paree, problem is not with your mother honey or the house. The main problem would be facing Subroto and Maithili.”

She exclaimed as she had totally forgotten as what had happened with me.

She slapped her forehead and sat on the bed with a thud---“Oh! My God. But why you have to worry? You have not done anything wrong. You were faithful to me and that I know by my heart. It is them who would not dare to come before you.” She smiled at me “And even if any type of confrontation happens then I have still got my aces up my sleeve, the cassette recorder is still with me.”

I looked at her and smiled ---“Hmmm…. So it would be a good game of cat and mouse.”

She cautioned me ---“Remember that I am not aware of that fact, so I have to act as if don’t know anything. Although after that incident in March, I have not talked with them much.”

“Sweet honey” I pinched her both cheeks and gently nudged her.

---“Now can we just change ourselves and goto bed?”

---“Ok as the queen wishes.”

Next day we spend sightseeing and roaming around Manali. Manali was a beautiful hill station but for me it was a normal hill station like hundreds others. Neither Paree nor I could appreciate the beauty of Manali while comparing it with the Lahul-Spiti valley. We visited Hadimba temple and one Shiva temple near to that. Manali was like a valley surrounded by high hills and a River Beas cutting through the valley.

Ladies were engaged most of the second half in shopping at the mall road. It was very crowded place. During June most of the schools have their summer holidays so there were lots and lots of people. Paree brought several stoles and shawls each for her mom, her ChotoMa and her two sister-in-laws. She asked me as what I would like to buy. I reminded that we had our first fight all due to shopping. On hearing that she laughed and all other also laughed. Suprotim Da said to me that shopping are part and parcel of ladies nature.

We loitered for some more time on the roads of Manali and by evening we returned to our hotel in Naggar. Next day would be our last day in the hills as we would start to descend. The weather was quiet hot.

Paree and Debi got down near The Castle to buy something. I, Suprotim Da and Ritika came back to hotel.

As the two ladies were not returning for quite some time so I thought, why not to sip a can of beer and puff a cigarette. I had already changed my dress only in shorts as it was quiet warm outside.

I knocked Suprotim Da’s door. He opened the door, I found that he was alone also enjoying a beer can and puffing cigarette and watching TV. He was also in a shorts and nothing else.

I reclined on the bed with few pillows behind my back and asked for a beer can and lighted a cigarette.

Suprotim Da handed me a beer can and sat on the couch with his legs stretched on the bed.

I asked him ---“Where is your damsel?”

---“She is in the bathroom taking bath. It was quiet hot outside so she wanted to have a bath. What about you? Where is your darling?”

---“Shopping and shopping and shopping …..”

We both laughed at each other.

He asked ---“So tomorrow where?”

---“Tomorrow back to New Delhi via Mandi and Swarghat. Probably we have to stay at Mandi or Swarghat. That depends.”

He paused a little ---“A very adventurous and roller-coaster journey is coming to end. Dude you are really great. I have seen several hill stations of India. You name them, like Dalhousie, Shimla, Manali, Chail, and Fagu. Even northeast like Darjeeling and Sikkim also. But dude this place is very different from all those places. In all hill stations you find hills and trees and crowded with thousands and thousands of tourists. But the place to which you took us is just …. What I say out of the world experience.”

I took a deep inhale of the cigarette and then exhaled all the smoke in one go and winched my eyebrows.

---“Any place becomes beautiful when you have right companion.”

He smiled at me ---“So there is a philosopher and a lover inside you.”

I asked him ---“What to have in dinner?”

---“I came to Manali few times before also.”

I winked to him ---“So with one day pitches or what?”

He asked me to keep quiet ---“Ssssshhhhhh…… not so loud….. She does not know about my one day pitches.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:17 AM