Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
After sometime, Suprotim Da went to the bank from where he uprooted some dried up bushes and twigs, and carried those near the car. I asked him as what he was going to do with all those. He told me that if we were to stay alive then we should light some fire.

It was getting dark on the bank of Spiti and we were the only persons enjoying the nature’s beauty.

The fire was lit, both the ladies sat on the bonnet of the SUV. I leaned by my damsel’s side on the left side of the car while Suprotim Da was on the right side of the car.

My right arm was around Paree’s narrow waist, hugging her tightly and she had her head rested on my right shoulder and my neck was in her deep embrace. I could feel her soft warm breath flowing over my cheeks.

We all were looking to the high mountains of the west.

After quiet some time Ritika said ---“We should not have come here in the evening.”

Suprotim Da asked her ---“Why? Isn’t this is beautiful scene?”

She threw her arms around his neck and in a trembling voice ---“We have to leave Kaza and the setting sun and the ambience is making me cry.”

I looked at Paree as what her eyes want to say.

She whispered ---“I feel that this is my place. This evening has created a void pain inside my heart. Please take me away now. I want to go to hotel.”

“What’s happening to both the ladies?” I thought to myself. They are the nature, Mother Nature. It is the females who breathe life in this world and make it a beautiful place to live. Mother Earth and our damsel’s were no different from them. They were feeling the heartbeat of the Mother Earth, beating along with them. That has brought tears in their beautiful eyes.

I said to Suprotim Da ---“Let’s go back. Any ways we have to start early tomorrow morning if we had to reach Manali by evening.”

Both the ladies were very quiet for the rest of the evening.

On Tuesday early morning at about seven thirty we all started from Kaza for our journey beyond the hills to the total unknown. The manager cautioned us that we would barely find any settlements in these regions and we should not be late.

I was driving the SUV and Paree sat beside me. Suprotim Da, Ritika and Debi sat in the middle row. The weather was getting colder. Ritika wore faded blue colour jeans and a heavy long black jacket. She insisted Paree to wear jeans, to which my damsel complied. Paree wore an ash coloured jeans and her heavy white jacket. Debi as usual adorned in her salwar suit.

“Devine Debi” I said to myself. She was happy and relaxed. Most of the tensions had gone from her face. The lost smile returned. Those naughty natures like screaming at me like a monkey were yet to regain to its natural state.

We all were making merry of ourselves during the journey. Till Loshar the road was paved one, bit uneven but metalled. As we crossed the Loshar security officer checkpoint the path turned out to be more dangerous. I was driving over the small stones and pebbles strewn all over the road. The high mountains on both sides as were about to engulf us in their ferocity. There were no cars in miles around us. No tourist or sight of any human beings. Only few mules and goats were grazing on the slant green slopes of the barren hills, searching for grass and gnawing the coarse earth crust to find something to eat.

The ladies were looking outside with baffled eyes.

Paree exclaimed in sensing the adventure ---“What a place! I am totally in love with this place. My Love is really an extraordinary person. He can only find such place for his love.”

Debi was experiencing horror in her heart ---“Is this a place to visit? Not even a bird flies here. Only insane people like you and Suchi Di can dwell in such a place.”

We all laughed at Debi’s mental situation.

Ritika said to Suprotim Da ---“Your friend is really insane to bring all of us here. But truly speaking we might not have come here even in our whole life time if it was not your friend. I am thankful to him and Suchismita for that.”

Suprotim Da said jokingly ---“B****C***** from where have you find this place? If anything happens to me then Ritika is going to be a widow before I can even make her mother.”

On hearing that, Ritika blushed crimson; I saw her coyness in the reflection of the rearview mirror as she hid her face on Suprotim Da’s shoulder.

Paree came near me and threw her right arm around my neck; suddenly I had to put the brake as she danced her finger on my right cheek. I felt a jolt as her sweet soft fingers touched my lips from right side.

The sudden brake put everyone to lean forward.

Suprotim Da giggled at Paree ---“Don’t change the gear honey. We are still behind you.”

After driving through few dangerous curves and pebbles laden path, we climbed further to a barren paradise. Kunzum-La-Pass, perched over fifteen thousand feet. The scene was simply breathtaking. Surrounded by high snow peaked mountains on one side and on the other a small hillock. There was a Buddhist Stupa at Kunzum-la-top. We reached Kunzum-la-pass at about eleven o’clock. We all got down from our cars.

Paree came running and crushed me in her arms. I locked my hands below her supple bottoms and pulled her up in the air. She bent her legs and leaped in the air. She felt like flying and she spread her arms over her head like a huge eagle unfurling her wings.

She shouted in top of her voice ---“I LOVE YOU ABHIMANYU.”

Everyone was stunned on seeing us in deep embrace. Kalyani and Rani were laughing at us. Debi gave a simple smile and walked to the Stupa.

A deep exhale of satisfaction came out of Paree’s chest as she took my face between her palms and looked deep in my eyes. I was still having her in my arms and above the ground. I stretched my neck to reach her stooping face. I felt her warm breath all over my face. Her smile and twinkles of her eyes made me hungry for her nectar from her lips. She parted her sweet lips slowly and planted a hot smooch on my lips. We remained locked for some time and drowned ourselves in a loving trance, forgot everything around us.

The amorous trance was broken by Ritika’s giggle---“Don’t start over here, you insane stallion.”

Paree’s breath was about to ignite but Ritika’s words made us cautious that we were not alone in that lonely place.

I let down Paree from my arms and looked at Ritika, who was smiling mischievously at us.

Ritika said to Suprotim Da ---“We have brought tents, right? Why don’t we camp somewhere in the middle of this oblivion.”

Paree jumped on hearing the suggestion and embraced Ritika and said ---“I second her.” She looked at us, I and Suprotim Da and pleaded “Let us camp somewhere in these high mountains. It will be an awesome experience. An unbelievable experience to be treasured for life time.”

On hearing this Kalyani and Dipankar came to us and asked us as what were we going to plan.

Suprotim Da could not make up his mind as what to do as both the ladies were giving him a staunch look as if he don’t comply then those two beautiful tigress will gnaw him to death. He looked at me helplessly.

I announced that we would stay in this place but after finding a proper place to camp.

Dipankar and Ramanuj approached me and said ---“See Abhimanyu, you told us that the trip was for twelve to fourteen days. And according to that we have bought the return ticket on Friday. Today is Tuesday and we have only two days to return to New Delhi. It would not be possible for us. Already we lost three nights, two in Chitkul and one in Ghui.”

Kalyani and Rai also voiced the same. Now that was a great problem, time factor for all of us. Although I, Paree and Debi has boundless time as we have open air ticket, we could return anytime. But as of Ritika and Suprotim Da was concerned, what about them. I looked at Ritika as to ask “What was her say”.

Ritika said to Suprotim Da ---“I know what you work in your office. You can easily join on Monday. I don’t want to hear any words, I am staying.”

Paree was also adamant about camping.

We both, I and Suprotim Da looked at each other’s face helplessly as “What to be done”.

Paree came up with a suggestion ---“We have two cars, and two drivers. Why not they continue their journey I Innova and we linger out in this wilderness for few more days?”

I nodded my head, what a brain she has got. Ritika hugged her deeply ---“If she would not been with us, then definitely our team leader would have been in trouble.”

I looked at Debi as what she has to say. Debi smiled helplessly at me ---“Do I have any other option, you swine?”

I joked at her ---“Surely. One, I can catapult you to Kolkata and you land directly on Arindam’s lap and second is that you curse us the rest of the journey.”

She slapped me on my arm ---“I will choose the first option, you rascal. Now throw me to him.”

So it was decided at last that Kalyani and her group has to part us and continue their journey from here, while we enjoy the barren cold wilderness for few more days. Suprotim Da told Amzad and Balwinder to go back in Innova. I and Suprotim Da would drive the rest of the journey in SUV.

We bid goodbye and waited for sometime till the Innova disappeared behind the next curve of the snaky path.

We all sat on the courtyard of the Stupa. Three white Buddhist Stupa decorated with several colours at the peak, looked like a fountain in the middle of the desert. The chill winds blowing were piercing even through the heavy jacket of mine. Both Paree and Debi snuggled close to me to get my warmth. I wrapped both my jewels in my arms. I felt I had everything in this world. My beautiful loving EVE on my left and my beautiful caring Deity on my right. I had nothing more to ask from God.

The sun was over head; we had to start from there.

Suprotim Da wanted to drive from there. We reached a place named Batal. There was a single eatery in middle of nowhere. We got down there to have some food.

Paree exclaimed on seeing the eatery over there. She asked the owner ---“Do people really come here?”

He answered that only foreigner and trekker come here during the tourist season. He pointed to a path, which we could not actually find, and said that there was a lake about ten to fifteen kilometers from Batal, named as Chandratal Lake. Trekkers and adventure seeking people comes only during season, except that not even a dog dwells in this kind of place.

I asked him that where we could find some place for camping. The owner answered that, after few kilometers there was a PWD rest house at Chatru, we could ask the caretaker to allow us to camp in the courtyard. All of us were delighted to know about a safe place where we could camp in this huge cold barren wilderness.

We camped in the courtyard of the PWD rest house at Chatru. The scene in front of us was simply breathtaking.

A torrential hilly stream, the Chandra River was flowing below. On the other bank there were high snow peaked mountains. The snow even came till the bank of the river, as we have also attained considerable height.

The caretaker helped us with food, water and firewood.

Only five hearts were beating in the cold night as we sat around the bon fire. The winds were howling around us, it reminded me the torrential chill winds as we delved at Chitkul during last January.

After dinner, Ritika and Suprotim Da retired to a separate tent as we had two large tents and one small one. Debi snuggled inside the small one and tucked in her sleeping bag. I sat under the crystal clear night sky, looking at the stars above head. Paree chained herself inside the sleeping bag and she laid there in the open with her head resting on my stretched out legs. At times I felt soft kisses on my thighs. I was caressing her cheeks and combing her hair and massaging her scalp. The fire was keeping us warm in the cold night. Paree turned her body to lie down on her back and looked straight in my eyes.

A lovely twinkle shot from her eyes and pierced directly into my heart. My lips opened and a drop of saliva dropped out into her open lips.

I felt a soft touch on my shoulder; we both got startled on seeing Debi behind me. She sat on my left side and looked into my bewildered face. Paree straightened herself and looked at Debi with lots of question in her eyes.

Debi said to me ---“What have you told to my mom and dad?”

We both, Paree and I looked into each other’s face as we lost our voice.

She continued in a bit shaky voice ---“You both have said something to my parents which you are hiding from me.”

Paree moved herself near Debi and engulfed her in her arms and in a soothing voice said to her ---“We have just requested them to allow you to accompany us in this trip, nothing more.”

There was look of disbelief in her glistening eyes ---“NO, you are not telling me the truth.”

Paree looked at me, I said ---“What do you want to hear?”

She screamed at me ---“I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Why mom was asking me again and again that whether you were taking care of me or not. WHY tell me?”

A deep exhale gushed out of my chest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:16 AM