Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 7: Return of Victorious

------------------------------------

I felt a hard kick on my firm bottoms and I woke up only to find that Suprotim Da was standing at the end of the bed.

He smiled mischievously at my sleepy face ---“B****C*****, get up. Everyone is ready to go to Dhankar and G**** team leader is still sleeping.”

I rubbed my sleepy face and asked him ---“Where is Paree?”

He gave a mischievous smile to me ---“You will hammer your nail so hard and you expect her to stay with you?”

I scratched my scalp on hearing him ---“B****C**** didn’t you hammered your nail inside the butter cake last night?”

We both laughed at each other.

He then said --- “All the five ladies have gone for morning walk on the banks of Spiti.”

I felt that I had nothing on my body under the blanket. I looked at his face; he understood that I was asking for cover. He looked for something on the floor and threw my shorts to me.

---“Come on, sleepy head, B***C***. Get ready and come for breakfast. It is already eight thirty in the morning.”

He went away after waking me up from bed.

The breakfast was served on the lawn; we all sat around a huge round table to finish our breakfast. That day our itinerary was to visit Dhankar Monastery and come back to Kaza. I looked at Paree who sat just opposite to me between Debi and Ritika. She was wearing a white salwar kurta with a sky blue cardigan over her. She looked like a white angel between two beautiful ladies, out of which one was Mahamaya and other Shakuntala. Paree was smiling mischievously at me with her eyes while talking with them.

I saw a beautiful coy all over her face. I danced my brows as to ask “How are you doing, my Love.” I sneaked out my tongue and licked the sauce without dislodging my gaze from her eyes. I meant to her that “Her nectar was very sweet.”

She understood my gesture and blushed crimson and looked the other way. I just love to watch her blush, her nose tip turns red and cheeks get warm.

After breakfast I asked her to wear jeans, at first she tried to negate my request.

Ritika came to her and whispered to her ears ---“You posses a beautiful figure, dear. You will look more beautiful in a pair of jeans and top. Come on be sporting.”

She looked at me and blushed again, as if she was asking me “What do you want?”

I placed my right arm around her shoulder; she looked down and walked with me in the room.

Once inside the room I grabbed her from behind and placed my lips on her earlobes.

Paree moaned out ---“Don’t be so naughty, we have to go to Dhankar.”

---“Why you left me alone in the morning?”

Paree closed her eyes and said ---“I was unable to look into your eyes, honey. That’s why I went out. I was feeling very shy.”

I pressed her tummy and rubbed my left cheek over hers and whispered in her ears---“I LOVE YOU, Paree.”

---“Mmmmmmm…… and now let me go if you want me to wear the jeans.”

She took her denim and a quarter sleeve mauve colour top along with her and entered the rest room. Before she closed the door she gave a slight annoying look as if she didn’t like to wear the jeans.

I winked her and said that she would look damn seductive in those pair of jeans. She waved her palm as if saying “Shoo away, you naughty boy”.

When she came out of the restroom, my jaws dropped. I forgot to puff the cigarette and the butt almost burned my fingers. I shrieked “Ouch….”

The pair of jeans hugged her narrow waist and the broadening to wide hips. The smooth fabric glued to every curves and contours of her whole anatomy below her waist. Her beautiful round fleshy buns supported by her supple thighs tapering to small knees and then further tapering to small round curves of her calves. The small zip almost seemed like the peninsula of love. I felt a warm gush running down my spine.

The fabric of her top formed an ancient hourglass hugging her supple bosom and soft round tummy. She wore dress but I felt her to be bare as I saw her last night.

Her hair tied in a bun above her head like a Japanese doll, with two small sticks sticking out of the bun. She had two white pearl earrings on her earlobes and a deep brown lipstick coated on her luscious lips. Her eyes were twinkling. She was going to turn the heat in the cold weather of Kaza.

I pounced on her and crushed her in my arms; she blushed sweetly and hid her face on my chest.

Her arms came around my frame and hugged me deeply and whispered ---“I am feeling awkward, Honey. I don’t like to wear such clothes.”

I pressed my lips on her head over her soft bun and asked ---“Why, Baby?”

“Your eyes were grazing on me as if have wore nothing.” She gently bit my chest muscle over my shirt.

Just then we heard a knock on the door and as I looked over my shoulder, I saw Ritika walking in the room.

She felt awkward to find us locked in deep embrace and she was just about to leave.

I freed Paree from my embrace and asked Ritika as how she was looking.

Ritika looked at Paree from head to toe for few seconds and then ran to her and hugged her deeply ---“If I would be a boy then surely I would have courted you.”

She winked at me and said “Will you give your damsel to me for one day?”

Ritika also changed to a pair of Prussian blue coloured jeans and white shirt.

I looked at Ritika and devoured her beauty from head to toe. These two ladies would surely set fire on the banks of Spiti, I said to myself.

I came down on my right knee in front of Paree and took her left hand in mine and sang out

“Ami Jamini, Tumi Sashi, Hey -

Bhaatichho Gogon Maajhe!

Momo Shoroshitey Tobo Ujolo Probhaat,

Bimbito Jano Laajay.

Ami Jamini, Tumi Sashi, Hey -

Bhaatichho Gogon Maajhe!”

(I am night and you are the moon

And you are roaming on the sky freely,

In my mirror your beautiful dawn

Reflects your crimson blush).

Ritika and Paree walked out of the room behind me. On seeing Paree dressed in a pair of Jeans, Debi came running to her and said ---“Suchi Di is evergreen. Whatever she wears fits her so perfectly that, she looks like an angel.”

Paree blushed as a newly wedded wife.

Suprotim Da laughed at her on seeing her blush like that ---“Hey, darling don’t blush now. Keep all those blushes after your wedding. Come on, be free.”

Kalyani and Rani were also surprised to find Paree in a pair of jeans. She wore that type of costume for the first time in her life.

We moved for Dhankar Monastery after sometime. Suprotim Da was driving the SUV, and Ritika was beside him.

Paree sat between me and Debi. She covered her bust with a stole flung around her neck. Over the top she wore a mauve cardigan which was not buttoned ad the belt was hanging.

Ritika wore a grey blazer over her shirt and tied her stole around her neck and tied a knot at her throat.

Debi wore as usual a beautiful salwar kurta. She was always simple and sweet. I have not seen her wearing and body hugging dress anytime.

Dhankar monastery perched above a tall mountain. Most of the old monastery fell due to the hill crumbled. No one dares to go near the old one except a solitary monk. A new monastery has been build after that.

We finished the lunch at Dhankar.

According to the information of the manager of the restaurant, the road from Kaza to Loshar was good and motor able. After crossing Loshar there would be virtually no roads only a narrow path of stones and boulders cutting through the high mountains. The distance from Kaza to Manali was two hundred and twenty kilometers and we had to cross the entire distance in a single day as there were no hotels or place to stay. The road would be quiet dangerous and would ascend to above fifteen thousand feet at Kunzum La Pass. There would be several streams flowing over the road.

Everyone even Paree looked at me as if I was responsible for all these, although I was responsible I knew.

I threw my arms overhead shouted to cheer them up ---“Come on guys, cheer up. God has given you one life to live so live to the brim. No need to fear when Abhi is near.”

Debi yelled at me ---“That’s true only for Suchi Di and what about others?”

I joked at her ---“I will throw you so hard that you will land in the lap of Arindam. Now happy? Smile, smile …..”

We decided that we would take rest after reaching Kaza and then next day early morning we would start our journey beyond Kaza.

We reached Kaza at about evening four o’clock. All the ladies got down at the market place. It was the only place in that region which had a big market and petrol pump and ATM. Paree and Debi said that they want to call to their parents. I said to Paree that it would be enough if she calls her ChotoMa, no need for me to talk. Paree looked bit disheartened. All the five ladies and Dipankar and Ramanuj got down there. We left Innova for their perusal, bringing them back to hotel. Suprotim Da and I returned to the hotel.

It was our last night at Kaza. After sundown Paree told me that she wants to go to the river bed, she wanted to enjoy the last day at Kaza to her brim. Debi was in her room and was gossiping with Kalyani and Rani. We didn’t want any one with us.

When we were about to start for the river bed, Ritika asked as where we were going. Paree answered that we were going to the river bed and would return only at late night. She called Suprotim Da and we all four started for the river bed. The place was bit far from the hotel so we drove to the river bank. Somehow Suprotim Da found a narrow graveled path leading to the river bed. Cautiously he drove the SUV on the river bed.

The west sky was orange. The narrow stream of ice cold water were deluging our ankles as we got down on the pebble laid river bed. The width of the river was quiet broad but the streams were narrow. Water was only ankle deep and at some place only knee deep.

Both the damsels were in jeans and tops, glued on their charming frame. Displayed every crest and troughs and their ravishing beauty. We studs stayed near the SUV sipping the beer can and devouring our bewitching damsels as they were frolicking in the ice cold water. Both the ladies looked like ravishing mermaid when they stepped into the stream.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:15 AM