Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 6: Jasmine Blooms in Spiti

----------------------------------------

At the dinner table we sat discussing the next day’s itinerary Paree whispered in my ears ---“If you booze to night then I will not let you sleep on the bed.”

I pleaded Paree ---“Please Honey, just one small sip and I will come into your arms.”

---“Who is important to you? Me or vodka?”

---“Definitely you, honey.”

---“Then come to the room after dinner, no booze no puffs.”

I winched my nose so as to plead her for a small sip.

She gave me a fiery look and screamed at me ---“Do whatever you wish, I am going.”

She finished her dinner and without even looking at me, she walked away from the hall with Ritika and Debi.

Ritika gave a fiery gaze at Suprotim Da, as if she also meant to say the same thing to him.

Kalyani and Rani silently finished their dinner and retired to their rooms.

Suprotim Da looked at me and danced his eyebrows ---“Dude, when the cats get angry then it scratches her claws ferociously on the ground.”

I said ---“So what, if you have to tame an angry cat then you need some energy, dude.”

We laughed at each other.

Suprotim Da said to me laughing ---“Your cat is angrier than mine. You are going to have a hard time tonight.”

---“I know very well how to tame my cat, you tame yours.”

---“To day I don’t have guts to make my cat more ferocious, so I am going.”

I told to myself that it would be wise not to irritate my nightingale tonight.

I entered the room and found that the blue light of the night lamp was flooding inside the room. Paree was already on the bed tucked under the blanket. She was lying on her right side facing the door, waiting for me probably. Her right hand bend under her head over the pillow, exposing her bare skin and smooth armpits, bereft of any tendrils. Her hair tied in a bun with a rubber band, flowed over the white pillow. The cream skin was shining in the soft blue light of the night lamp. With her left fist she clutched the upper end of the blanket close to her sumptuous bossom. Beautiful crest and trough formed on the bed. Sumptuous crest at her small wide shoulder tapering to narrow waist forming an inviting trough and then broadening to wide hips and then curving down to the round shape of her supple bottoms. Her left limb was over her right one, seemed to me as a mermaid looking at me with her fiery eyes.

Her nose tip was having a tint of pink, her cheeks were also bearing pinkish glow. There was no makeup on her face, no earrings on her earlobes and no bangles on her wrist. Her dark whips like eyebrows were winched a bit as if asking me as what was I looking at. Her soft rosy lips slightly parted, behind those pairs of rosy petals, her row of pearls shined. Her creamy face was shining in the soft light; she probably applied some cream on her face as she does every night.

But something more was there that filled my brain and nostrils. The sweet fragrance of Jasmine flooded the air in the room. I tried to fathom the exact meaning of her deep dark eyes “Was my nightingale trying to pounce on the fish or she was ready to be tamed?”

I sat on the bed near her feet and looked at her. I placed my right hand on her feet and gently rubbed over her left calf over the blanket.

She said ---“Go and freshen up. I am tired and I want to sleep.”

I looked at her face, she closed her eyes and snuggled her face on the soft pillow. I thought as “What has happened to my damsel she is not talking to me properly”.

I bend down to takeoff my shoes. I felt her feet rubbing my back, the end of my spine with her toe. The itches send a sweet chill down my spine. I turned my face over left shoulder to look as what she meant? As I turned she pulled her leg under the blanket and closed her eyes tightly.

I removed the end of the blanket from her feet and looked at her soft cream small feet and with my index finger of right hand I gently scratched under her left paw. She trembled and giggled out sweetly.

I jumped on the bed ---“Being naughty with me honey?”

She pushed me with her feet and whispered ---“Go and freshen up quickly.”

---“And then…”

She gave me a very sweet mischievous smile---“And then, go to sleep.”

I took my shorts and went in the restroom to freshen up myself, quickly. I didn’t want my damsel to be waiting for long, lying alone in the heat. I fathomed from her gaze that a mermaid was waiting for me, she was out of the river and wantonly waiting to get diluted so that she could live.

I came out of the restroom, taking a small bath and had proper shave and applied denim after shave even the hour was late. But I could not find Paree on the bed as I came out.

I looked at the door, the door was slightly opened. “What the hell” I thought to myself, where she could have gone in this night, keeping me waiting alone in the room. I switched on the bulb and walked to the door to look outside as where she could have gone.

Just as I opened the door, I felt two soft arms around my waist creeping over my tummy and coming over my chest from behind.

She pressed her whole upper frame on my back and held me in her arms tightly and placed her cheek on my back over the spine. I felt her twin soft mounds of her bust melting on my back, her warm breath on my cold skin created small ripples on my chest. Her soft fingers played with my chest muscle.

I felt her soft tummy on my firm bottom cheeks over my shorts. The silk fabric of her night dress could not keep the warmth behind it and her flaccid frame poured olive oil on my skin.

I closed the door in front of me, no need to go outside as my LOVE was already inside the room, but where was she.

She sensed that I was going to ask her the question, she giggled out softly---“You could not find me…”

---“Where were you?”

She patted over my left chest ---“Here I was, just you could not see.”

I leaned forward playfully so that her legs come up in the air and she rests her whole weight on my back. I held her hands tightly so that she would not fall of my back and walked to the bed. Her soft velvety bosoms flattened on my back. The sensation was like some warm sponge wrapped under silk melting on my muscular back.

She placed her soft lips on my upper end of spine just below the nape. I trembled in pleasure as her wet lips touched my warm skin.

I bent on my left side so that Paree could slide easily on the bed. I put her gently on the bed.

She sat at the end of the bed with her legs touching the floor and her upper torso leaned back, resting her weight on her elbows, thrusting her bust upwards.

She was wearing a pure white sleeveless short silk nightdress with noodle straps, which came down till the middle of her milky white thighs. Her twin smooth velvety upper limbs looked so soft that the rays of the lamp slipped on the skin of her thighs. I felt a lump on my lower abdomen as I saw her bare soft thighs in front of my burning eyes. She bit her lower lips when she saw me ogling on her supple thighs. I placed my both hands on her thin waist and her soft waist melted in my strong fingers.

I leaned forward and slide myself over her body.

She bent her right leg and placed her knee under my chin, whole of her right shin touched my midriff, the upper part of her leg pressed on my muscular chest and the upper part of her foot touched my tummy above my navel. I pushed my chest to push her leg down to her supple bosom and she pushed her leg so as not to let me come near her. Her eyes were twinkling brightly like two suns shining under her squint eyelids.

Due to her bent of right leg, the lower end of her small dress uncovered her right bottom orb and the perfect creamy white globe shined brightly as if the full moon came out of hiding behind the white autumn cloud.

She does not love to wear anything under her night dress before sleeping, I was aware of that fact.

Gradually the lower part of the short night dress bundled up to the joint of the limbs exposing her whole right thigh yet covering the juncture very sensuously.

Both of us were panting hard in wanton passion. Our eyes were pouring hot lava.

She whispered to me as I tried hard to push her limb to her heaving bosom ---“What are you looking at, honey?”

---“I am looking at my mermaid, who has just come out of the water and gasping sweetly for breath.”

---“Why don’t you take your mermaid and put her into the ocean?”

---“In the ocean there are sharks, I want to put her in my heart.”

Her beautiful soft right hind orb touched my lower abdomen; I felt my volcano gurgling inside me.

I whispered to her ---“I have not seen this night dress before, when did you bought this one?”

---“I bought this long ago, probably in April after I came to your house.”

I loosened my push and she freed herself and flung herself on the bed. She rolled over and lay down on her tummy and clutched the pillow and hid her face on the soft pillow.

Paree was now breathing heavily. Her back rose in a perfect rhythm of a series of crest and troughs.

The soft fabric of silk could not hide much of her soft round fleshy bottoms. The flimsy fabric displayed the roundness and plumpness clearly, and the thin fissure between her twin mounds was also clearly outlined. I placed both my elbows on each side of her straightened calves and leaned forward to blow hot air on her exposed curvaceous left calf, while my right hand I gently rubbed her right calf from her ankle till the back of her knee.

She purred out a soft whimper which was inaudible but it sounded very sweet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:12 AM