Agyee Chilo Sudhu Porichoy

Poree Holo Mon Binimoy

Subho Lagnye Hoye Gelo Subho Parinay

Subho Lagnye Hoye Gelo Subho Parinay

Aaj Jakhani Daki Jani Tumi Debe Shara

Aaj Jakhani Daki Jani Tumi Debe Shara

Aii Jibon Chilo Nadir Moton Goti Hara Disha Hara

Oogo Tomar Akash Duti Chokhye Ami Hoye Gechi Tara”

(The English translation of the above song…

The life was like a river, without any life and without any meaning

In your sky like deep eyes I reformed myself like small stars

It was only acquaintance before hand

Then we gave our mind and soul to each other

On an auspicious moment our hands met for ever

Whenever I call you I know in deep of my heart

That you will surely answer to my call.)

There was a huge round of applause from all the team members. I hugged her tightly and placed my lips on hers and kissed her deeply.

Ritika looked at Suprotim Da and asked ---“I could only understand Jibon means life, Nodi means river Akash means sky and Tara means stars… whatever she sang was very, very melodious, but what is the meaning of that song?”

Suprotim Da explained the meaning to her.

Then we all asked Debi to sing. Debi screamed out ---“No, no, I don’t know how to sing. I can’t sing.”

All were very much disheartened as because they could not force Debi much. All knew her condition. So Suprotim Da asked Ritika to sing.

Debi said ---“Ok, I will sing.”

She looked at me with her glistening eyes, I thought as what has happened to her. She was fine all day long.

She sang out

---“ Mera Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai Tu

Oo Meri Ankhon Ka Tara Hai Tu,

Jeeti Hoon Main Bas Tujhe Dekhakar

Is Toote Dil Ka Sahaara Hai Tu Tu…

Mera Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai Tu”

I clenched my jaws; my cheeks trembled, my eyes got flooded. I could not control myself on hearing those words from her lips. Somehow I wiped the corner of my eyes with my fingers. Paree hugged me tightly from behind.

---“Hey what happened? You two are such emotional fools. Smile you idiot.”

Ritika sensed that the weather was getting heavier so she sang out immediately with a vibrant mood.

---“Chhodo Sanam Kaahe Kaa Gham,

Hanste Raho Khilte Raho

Chhodo Sanam Kaahe Kaa Gham,

Hanste Raho Khilte Raho

Mit Jaayegaa Saaraa Gilaa,

Hamse Gale Milte Raho

Chhodo Sanam Kaahe Kaa Gham,

Hanste Raho Khilte Raholaa

laa laa laa laa laa laa laa”

I laughed and joked at Ritika ---“Do tell that ‘hum see galee milte raho’ you are not going to hug me.”

She said ---“Who told you that I was going to hug you, rascal?”

She walked over her knees to Debi and hugged her deeply and wiped the wet trail from her cheeks.

We all enjoyed that night to our hearts content. The supper was of Maggi and boiled and roasted potato.

After dinner everyone retired into the tents and packed themselves inside the sleeping bags.

I and Suprotim Da sat outside beside the dying fire and were drinking vodka.

Paree shouted at us ---“You two filthy rascal, do you have to booze all the time?”

I said to her ---“Just let us finish this bottle then we are coming.”

Ritika shouted ---“You two shove your own things inside your bottoms and don’t come to us.”

We both laughed at each other on hearing Ritika saying such words.

Next morning we all woke up late. We started for our next destination, Kaza. On route we stopped at Tabo for lunch. We enjoyed the very Tibetian food, Thupka and Thenthuk and vegetable momo. Paree and Ritika were all praises about the food and the place. At Tabo we saw the beautiful Buddhist monastery of about thousand years old.

We reached Kaza in the evening, we all were very tired. The hotel was a very beautiful one. The owner was resident of Kaza. The hotel was of “L” shaped with a lawn in the middle.

After dinner I asked Paree whether she was going to sleep with Debi or not.

On hearing that she said to me ---“Why are you getting so restless? You will have me for whole your life. Just understand her condition.” I had to spend another lonely night with my beer can and cigarette.

Kaza was like an oasis in the middle of the cold desert mountains, at eleven thousand four hundred feet above sea level. It was fairly big town with lots of hotels and a market place. The town was situated on the bank of River Spiti. There the river was very wide but the water was flowing in narrow streams.

Next morning we went to have a tour of Kaza. We saw the monastery just outside the town. Then we went to a monastery named, Kye. From a distance, the Kye monastery looked like a white cap perched on an ant hill. On the route we saw an old age home in the Kye Village.

Paree told me ---“When we will get old, then we will sell all our property and give all those money to this old age home and stay here till heavens take us apart.”

I rubbed my cheeks on her cheeks and kissed her ---“As my EVE suggest so it will happen honey.”

Ritika was sitting on the front passenger seat, she overheard Paree and looked back over her shoulder ---“You two are really inseparable. Wish that he could pamper me like that.” Saying so, she slapped Suprotim Da on his cheek.

From Kye monastery we climbed more and more. The road took us to the so called highest village of India, Kibber. A small village placed on plain land. Kibber stands tall at about fourteen thousand feet above the sea level. The monastery was of only one small room, a solitary monk was offering his prayers. We all crouched and entered the small dingy room and sat quietly. The room was filled up with the hymns emanating from the monks throat. The sound was shaking us from our core of our heart. It was a heavenly feeling.

We had our lunch at a small hotel just as one enters Kibber. We spent most of the day in Kibber village and came back to hotel by the evening.

During the evening snacks and tea, Debi told to Paree ---“I am sorry that I am disturbing you two very much. I am ok now, Suchi Di don’t have to stay with me from tonight.”

I danced my eyebrows on hearing her words and whispered to Paree ---“Bade Dino Ke Baad Mere Tute Dilo Ko Yaad, Paree Ayii Haii Ayi Hai Paree Ayi Hai.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:10 AM