Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
After sometime Paree called me outside and asked me ---“Are you sure that when you return you will be able to explain all the matters to Bannerjee uncle, Babu and ChotoMa?”

I felt a choking fear in her voice and touched her shoulders. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my chest. “I have a deep fear brewing sometime in some dark corner of my heart. I don’t know what that is.”

I pressed my lips on her head and crushed her in my arms ---“Nothing will happen. Everything will be alright.”

Kalyani and Debi both came out to check as what we were doing outside and they found ourselves in a tight embrace. On seeing them we dislodged ourselves from warm hug, Paree wiped the corner of her eyes with her fingers and smiled at Debi. Debi winched her eyebrows as to ask her as what happened. Paree nodded her head and said that it was nothing.

---“It has to be something, if not something then why are your eyes are hazy?”

I told Debi as nothing has happened; she should enjoy this trip to her heart’s content.

We started from New Delhi at about nine o’clock in the night. Everyone has changed to comfortable dresses to cope with summer and long journey. Paree, Kalyani and Rani were wearing loose salwars and kurta. Debi wore a long skirt and a shirt and like always a stroll around her neck. It was again Ritika who turned heads of all. She wore a Bermuda and a half sleeve vest. Bermuda was below her knees this time so her calves were only visible, but her protruding bust caught our kind attention. I and Suprotim Da were in shorts and t-shirt only.

On the way before leaving Delhi, five crates of beer and five bottles of White Mischief, vodka was packed. Driver Amzad was driving the SUV. In the second row Ritika and Debi was seated. Paree told me that she wants to go in the Innova for this night so as Kalyani and Rani should not feel to be left out. I nodded my head. Balwinder was driving the Innova as per Paree’s insistence as she said that she feels comfortable in Balwinder’s driving. Suprotim Da and I were seated in the back seat of the car enjoying a can of beer and joking with ourselves.

Ritika was also enjoying our jokes. Debi sat silently and only listening to our talks and all, she seldom answered or said something. Car raced out of New Delhi and was cutting through the highway. Innova was in front of our car.

Gradually we felt tipsy and sleepy. I asked to stop the car after few hours to have a smoke. We both got down for smoking.

Debi also came out of the car and asked ---“I am feeling sleepy. Can I go to that Innova, please?”

I asked her in queer eyes as why she wants to go in Innova?

She looked at me and said ---“I am not feeling well, so I want to go to Suchi Di.”

A deep breath exhaled from my chest on hearing that and looked into her bit hazy eyes --- “Ok I will ask her to come here in this car.”

I asked Amzad to drive fast so as to catch the Innova. He drove and we were again ahead of that car. He signed to Balwinder to stop the car. As I went to their car, Paree asked me as what has happened.

---“Come to our car and handle Debi. She is again feeling perturbed. I will kill you next time you leave me in that situation.”

Paree came to our car and asked to Debi as what has happened. Her eyes were again bit foggy and Paree sensed that her mind was filled up with memoirs of her sister.

Our car started again and I asked Amzad and Balwinder to go directly to Chail and not to Kalka. Paree took Debi in her arms and she slept quietly after sometime. I and Suprotim Da sat in the back seat of the car and slept.

At about morning ten o’clock we reached Chail and took two rooms to freshen up ourselves. As both the drivers were tired so it was discussed that we will start from Chail only after lunch.

The girls got one room to freshen up themselves and we boys took another. The weather in Chail was pleasant. Chail is a beautiful small hill station of Himachal Pradesh, surrounded by pine, cedar and apple trees. There was greenery all around. The road to Chail was a detour from Kandaghat; the road was a narrow trail between the high trees.

We finished our lunch and started again. This time I was driving the SUV. Paree sat beside me, while Ritika, Suprotim Da and Debi were in the middle row.

Paree was all praises of the place and everyone was hearing her praises about the hills. She was talking as if she comes here every year. She explained the roads so aptly as if she walks on those roads every day.

She asked me---“Shall we stop at the bank of Satluj River this time?”

---“No, we won’t. It will be late for Kalpa or Recong Peo if we stop.”

---“Will we be going to, BhimaKali temple this time?”

---“How can we Paree? Time is short.”

---“We have so much time in our hand this time, so why don’t we stay at Chitkul for tonight”

I screamed at her as I was driving the car downhill after Narkanda ---“Do you want to quarrel like the last time?”

Paree laughed at me and said tapping my cheeks ---“No this time I am not going to say anything to you. But I don’t guarantee about others, Honey.”

Suprotim Da said ---“Are we going to Chitkul, bro?”

Paree answered ---“Definitely, we have lots of time so we can easily spend two nights in Chitkul and then we move forward.”

Ritika and Suprotim Da both said in a joint voice ---“That was not in the list or itinerary then how come we can go?”

Paree looked back and danced her eyebrows and smiled naughtily at Suprotim Da ---“You told us that if there is no adventure in the trip then it becomes boring. Going to unknown and totally different place is what adventure is.”

Debi asked ---“Why did you two had quarrel at Chitkul?”

She answered naughtily ---“Wait and watch baby. The time we reach Chitkul you all will come to know about the place.” She winked at me and smiled sweetly.

The smile all most killed me as it reminded me that bitter fight we had there.

At Jeori we had to stop for filling the gas tanks. All came down from their cars to take a break from the long journey.

They were looking at the green hills surrounding us. The Satluj River was flowing at the side of the highway. The highway was bit better than the last time, I felt.

As Paree was the cashier so she went with Suprotim Da to pay the price of the gas. Debi and Ritika both came to me asked ---“Are we really going to this place named Chitkul?”

I joked at them ---“Why are you asking me? Don’t you know that human beings are the most dangerous living things on this planet and among them females are the venomous?”

Paree came back and pointed to the road that was climbing up the hill on the right side.

---“There on the top of the hill, there is BhimaKali temple. But we won’t be able to visit that because of time.”

Suprotim Da asked Paree as by what time we will reach Chitkul? Paree looked at me as if she asked me as when we will reach. I figured out that it will take about more five hours from Jeori to reach Chitkul that means we will probably reach by night eight same as that day.

---“Paree, you do remember about the condition of the road, dear. Why are you dragging all the people to Chitkul even after knowing the condition of the road?”

She came very near to me and looked deep into my eyes. Her face was so near that I could feel her warm breath all over my chin and nose. Her sweet red luscious lips were just inches from mine and whispered with honey soaked voice ---“Won’t you keep my word, honey?”

No one can deny that temptation. I smiled at her ---“This is blackmail…”

As I was about to stoop down to steal a small peck, she shouted to all of the pack present ---“We are going to Chitkul, finally.” And she smiled at me playfully as if saying to me “You have to wait till night for my lips” and went to the car. I searched for the telephone number of the manager of the hotel in Chitkul and called him to arrange five rooms. He said that he will be booking five rooms for us and he also asked that for dinner what we want to have. I asked the pack as what do they want to have for dinner? All were astonished to hear about dinner at four in the evening.

Paree told them that, by the time we would reach Chitkul it would be night fall and everyone would be very tired. We again started our journey after informing the manager that we would have chicken curry and rice and breads.

By the time our cars reached Rackham Bridge, it was sundown. I looked at Paree and she smiled at me. This time I saw no fear in her eyes, just a glow of mischievous smile. She was enjoying the trip more than anyone else as she knew these roads.

Debi asked to stop the car as she saw two rivers joining under the barrage.

All of us got down from our cars and enjoyed the beauty. The sun was setting down between the high hills on the west. It would be dark anytime soon.

All the girls and both the husbands were busy in devouring the beauty of the nature. Suprotim Da came to me and asked me whether I was tired or not. I told him jokingly that till I have my Paree at my side I am not tired.

He slapped on the back of my head and said ---“That means tonight one packet of condom will get exhausted.”

---“Bro don’t tell me that you will just shag tonight in bathroom, you are also going to enjoy the warmth.”

We both laughed out and lit two cigarettes.

Balwinder came to me and asked whether I would be able to drive on this road as it was getting dark. I assured him that I would be able to carry on.

I started the SUV and we started to climb the narrow dark hilly road for Chitkul. Now Paree went on the middle row, Debi sat between Paree and Ritika and Suprotim Da was sitting beside me. I already switched on the headlamp and was driving very cautiously on that graveled road. Debi and Ritika was looking with fearful eyes as there were several blind curves on that road and it was growing narrow with each passing kilometer. They both looked at Paree and asked that whether we were going on the correct path or not, she just smiled at them and assured them that we were on the correct path. On the rearview mirror I saw that Debi has clutched Paree’s hand very hard and her eyes were filled with some fear and tension. Paree was enjoying the tension and as when our eyes met via the reflection she winked at me.

The time we reached Chitkul it was about eight thirty in the night. We drove directly to the hotel. All the guys and girls entered the hotel. The manager recognized us and greeted us. He told us that the dinner was ready and to inform him as when we want our dinner so that the bread could be served hot.

Everyone was talking about the seclusion and how dangerous the place could be as they could not see a single light. Kalyani and Rani came to me and asked me that whether we have come to right place or not. Paree was talking to the Manager as to settle the room details and the tariff. She overheard that and smiled back at me on seeing the tension on their face. It was very dark outside. The smile reminded me the first night and the morning after. My eyes twinkled and said to them that we are in a very beautiful place and they will be able to devour the beauty in the morning.

The dinner was late. It was about eleven we all retired to our respective rooms. Debi has to sleep alone in a room; that was the main concern for Paree.

---“Will you be able to sleep alone?”

Debi nodded her head ---“Sure I am not a baby now.”

Paree tucked Debi on the bed and covered her with the blanket kissed her on her forehead and ruffled her scalp. We came out after we saw that Debi has closed her eyes and sensed that she might have fallen asleep.

I changed to my shorts and freshen up myself and sat on the bed with my dairy and pen, calculating all the expenses and noting down the details of the day. Paree went into the rest room with her nightdress.

After some time the door opened, she stood there at the door of the restroom and looked at me, engrossed in my calculation. She said to me ---“Remember the first night, Abhi, we had our first fight.”

I looked at her my jaw dropped. She was standing in a noodle strap pink vest fabric night dress. Although it was of full length covering till her ankles but it clanged to each curves and contours of her luscious anatomy left nothing to imagine. Her firm supple bosoms adorned with pointed peaks jutted outward, pointed towards me was beckoning me to devour them. The upper part of her gown was unable to hide her sumptuous bosoms and most of her cleavage was visible. The bulge of the upper part of her bosom shined in the dim light of the room. Soft creamy skin of her exposed shoulder and arms and upper chest was shining in the light. Her hairs were untied and her smile was full of mischief. Her eyes were glistening with naughtiness and lips were partially opened and I could see her pearl studded rows of teeth shining behind the pair of luscious lips. Her supple bosoms tapered down to narrow waist. The roundness of her soft tummy could be easily fathomed under the flimsy fabric, even the deepness of her navel was outlined on the fabric. The tubular soft thighs could be easily devoured, as she walked gently to the mirror and all the time looked at my opened mouth. The fabric could not hide her firm round soft bottoms; there was no lining of any thread under her dress which explained me that my Paree was all bare under. I felt a warm gush running in my veins and my shorts trembled unnoticed. She smiled naughtily at me on observing my staunchness growing under. She sat on the stool before the mirror. Her well shaped bottoms bulged out.

The fissure between the hind globes was now clearly visible under the flimsy fabric.

Most of her back was exposed in front of my lewd sight, devouring the aphrodisiac beauty to my brim. She was enjoying my restlessness with the corner of her eyes on the reflection of the mirror. Dimples on her rosy cheeks were beckoning me to her. She started to comb her long hairs and looked at my gaped face.

My mathematics calculation lost the battle with Paree’s geography channel.

She spoke in her nectar soaked voice ---“Are you going to burn me with your gaze only or say something?”

Her voice broke my trance ---“You are damn juicy. I am really going to die in your sweet embrace today.”

She blushed ---“Remember our first fight here in this room.” I love the sight when she blushes.

I nodded my head ---“I don’t remember the first fight, but I do remember the next morning when we lost ourselves in each other embrace.”

I moved myself to the end of the bed and sat behind her, pulled the stool on which she was sitting, between my parted legs. The sides of her spilled out soft bottoms touched my inner thighs and she could feel my muscular chest on her bare back as I pressed my upper part on her back. The soft touch of her back, smooth skin felt like butter melting on my chest.

I put my arms around her thin waist and crushed her soft tummy in my arms. Her soft belly melted on my strong arms. I pushed my face over her right shoulder, my neck pressed on her right shoulder and I rubbed her cheeks over my cheeks. Paree looked at the reflection of our embrace on the mirror and smiled sweetly, while combing her hairs that dangled over her left shoulder to her front. I looked directly into her eyes through the reflection on the mirror. Her eyes were twinkling in spurt of love.

She stooped forward to pick some lotion form the rack in front of the dressing mirror, the stoop made me to get pulled along with her and my staunch stem crushed on her buttery globes, the hot knife cut easily the huge pieces of butter. She felt my knife cutting her across and squirmed her bottoms in bit uneasiness. I looked into the mirror to observe her expression in her eyes.

She looked at me with a raunchy look in her alluring eyes and whispered ---“Why you are being so restless? Let me apply lotion and then I am yours.”

My left arm slowly grazed upwards to the fullness of her supple right orbs, the fingers touched the beneath curve of her soft firm orbs. I rubbed my cheeks roughly on her right cheek and friction made her rosy cheek turn red.

I moaned softly ---“What is the use of applying the lotion, when I will lick every inch of your soft skin?”

She hummed in a veiled disgust ---“I will not let you kiss anywhere, except my lips and face. So don’t even dream of such nasty actions, you devil.”

She felt my fingertips kneading the soft flesh of the lower curve of her right peak. I looked down on her chest, her deep cleavage exposed in front of my burning gaze. The upper part of the flimsy dress could not hide much of her plumpish beautiful orbs and those twin pointed peaks played hide and seek from the rim of the dress. The faint blue veins on the upper arcs could be observed, emerging from the centre her bosoms. I felt dizziness creeping inside my head burning me all over.

I slowly grazed my right hand on her lower belly and cupped the soft lower abdomen and pulled her more on my lap between my parted legs over my loin. Those buttery globes melted on my rigid knife. My arms were crushing her soft flesh like a bulldozer paving the liquid tar on road.

She melted easily in my arms and she forgot to apply her lotion on her arms. She closed her eyes and pushed her head back on my left shoulder. Her heaving bosoms almost spilled out of the flimsy fabric. Her arms came above her head around my neck and clasped my hairs in her clutch.

She parted her sweet lips and I saw a flame of volcano in her eyes. Nostrils flared as to take more air as her breathing increased with each firm touch and knead on my finger on her bosom and on her lower abdomen.

The light was flooding in the room. I took her right earlobe between my lips and sucked it gently. I sensed that today I would devour my EVE’s beauty to her fullest as she didn’t asked me to switch off the lights.

I lied down on the bed on my back pulling her along with me over my body. Her body arched and the fissure between her firm plump bottoms tucked my staunchness between them.

My left palm moved over her right busty bosom and cupped her flesh softly. A soft moan came out of her parted lips. The flesh melted in my grip and she trembled in excitement. My left hand fingers grazed further down over her gown and the tip of my finger touched the lower curve of her abdomen just above the juncture of her limbs.

She moaned out passionately ---“Mmmmmmm……..”

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:07 AM