Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 5.1: Exploring Lahul Spiti

-------------------------------------

According to my master stoke planning; we both measured each inch before we took step further.

Paree called Kalyani and Rani and explained them the plan. They agreed for the vacation as they still don’t have any child so far so they can easily go with us.

Next thing Paree did was to call Bannerjee uncle to our house. During the meeting I was not present as per our earlier planning. I went away on the pretext of going to a friend’s house. Later on I came to know that Paree has managed to convince Bannerjee uncle to let Debi to go along with her and her friends. Both dad and Bannerjee uncle asked me to accompany the ladies as they didn’t know Paree’s friends. Everything was falling according to our well calculated program.

This time I planned to go beyond the place I left in last trip. I wanted to cover the whole Lahul Spiti valley. I told Paree to say that the trip would be of twelve to fourteen days. It was planned that we will start on Sunday of second week of June.

This time I explored the whole Buddhist Tribal belt of Himachal Pradesh. I studied books and maps so as not to leave any stone unturned in this trip. I planned my trip as following, New Delhi to Kalka to Kalpa, Recong-Peo via Sarhan taking the same detour as earlier, then to Nako to Kaza via Tabo, then to Manali via Kunzum Pass and Rohtang Pass and come back via Mandi to Swarghat to Chandigarh. I chalked out an extensive plan and told Paree to explain all these to Dipankar, so as when our parents will ask for the trip they can answer at least as where they are going. Because the tour program was arranged by Kalyani and Dipankar, that was the picture Paree painted before our parents.

My sweet Paree has very great ability to convince people. I love to kiss her time and again, whenever I felt.

Debi’s health was better after taking those medicines but she has not talked with anyone after Sarmishta’s demise. That was the main concern for everyone. She just nodded her head and obeyed to everyone. Her facial expression has not changed.

I called up my old buddy in New Delhi, Suprotim Da.

---“Hi, brother how are you doing?”

---“After a long time you called, you rascal. You only remember when there is something to do. So now what are you planning? This time I warn you, that if you leave Delhi without meeting me then I will not talk to you anymore.”

---“Aree baba, why are you getting so angry. See we are going, a group of seven to the Himachal. So I need you to arrange a tempo trax probably. This time is different from the old one. This time I had a friend who is bit shaky.”

I explained him the problem of Debi.

He told me to give him some time, so that he can arrange for the transportation.

It was arranged that Debi, Paree and I will be going via flight to Delhi, and Kalyani and her group will arrive Delhi via Rajdhani express.

Suprotim Da called after three days.

---“Hi, brother can you accommodate two extra persons in your group of seven?”

---“Who is going?”

---“I will be going along with my girlfriend.”

I was surprised to hear that Suprotim Da has finally found his love.

---“Oh! Sure brother why not. So you have at last found your batting pitch to play test match? Is she sexy as you wanted?”

---“You swine, why don’t you bat on your own pitch.”

---“Come on, bro, just chill.”

---“I have arranged a Toyota Innova and my Tata Safari is there. We will have two drivers. You already know about Balwinder and there will be another driver. But I want that I and you will go in my Safari and rest will go in Innova. You also know driving and I also know driving. I want to enjoy the driving in hills. I have not gone to the places that you are telling and Ritika is very much excited about the trip and also to meet your girlfriend.”

---“Hmmmm…. So the damsel’s name is Ritika? She must be rose of your heart bro?”

---“Come and see. If you make any comments then I will cut your prick then and there, swine.”

---“Oh! Bro is so possessive from now on.”

---“Leave that, when are you coming?”

---“Next Sunday we are boarding the morning flight. Indian Airlines, IC – 264.”

Bags packed in total, with dry foods, gloves, goggles and several essentials. Heavy winter clothes were also packed, although it was summer in Kolkata and New Delhi but it could be cold in the hills and the place we were going could be cooler than the lower hills. I requested Paree to take her jeans; at first she was unwilling to pack her jeans but after much of coaxing she packed. In mean time Paree went to Debi’s house to pack her bags also. She told me that there was no change still in Debi. She asked me as how was I going to heal Debi. I told her that I didn’t plan yet for that, but somehow if she mixes up with different sorts of people then she might open up and she might feel better in a new place.

Dad and Bannerjee uncle pulled all resources to make our trip memorable, without even the slightest hint as what was happening behind the veil. They upgraded all the three tickets to executive class.

Finally the day arrived for our departure. The boarding time arrived. We got 3A, 3C and 3D seat. All four; my mom and dad and Bannerjee uncle and aunt came to see off at the airport.

All the time Debi kept with herself only. I was unable to look at her cold expressionless face. Her mom and my mom both were in tears, as if we were going forever. Bannerjee uncle again reminded me to bring her back. This time I smiled inside, but assured him that Debi will be alright when she returns.

Debi and Paree sat on one side of the aisle. Debi took the window seat and Paree sat next to her at the aisle. It was first time for Paree to be on flight and that also in business class, she was little excited but same time she was also concerned about Debi. I sat on the seat in the same row at the aisle. Out of twenty seats only seven was filled up, rest were vacant. The window seat next to mine was also vacant.

The engines roared and the flight took off the runway.

Debi sat silently looking outside the window, with her chin resting on her left palm and elbow resting on the hand rest. She wore a long skirt and a simple t-shirt and a stroll around her neck. Paree was looking fabulous in her peacock green salwar kurta.

The breakfast was served. Paree looked at me in queer eyes as why they have given so many things to eat. I told her that, Honey you are flying in a business class.

Paree looked at Debi who was still looking outside the window. She nudged Debi by her shoulder and asked her to take breakfast. Debi turned her face slowly to Paree and looked at her face blankly. I forgot to take my breakfast and was looking at them. Paree saw her expressionless eyes staring at her from such a close distance that her eyes glistened with tears. She tore a piece of bread and smeared with butter and brought that piece of bread to her lips. Debi gently opened her lips and took the piece of bread. Constantly she was looking at Paree with a blank stare, while Paree was looking into her eyes and tore the next piece of bread.

All of a sudden Debi’s lips quivered. After a long time she spoke up.

---“Suchi Di, I am feeling cold. (Suchi Di, Thanda Lagchyee.)”

Those three letter poured honey to Paree’s and my ears. Paree bit her lower lips as her eyes got flooded, trying to control her tears deeply emerging from her loving heart. She looked at me. My sight was also hazed and I asked for a blanket from the airhostess.

Paree folded the arm rest dividing their seats and put her left arm around Debi and pressed her face on her bosom. Debi looked at her deluged eyes and again she said the same words --- “Suchi Di, I am feeling very cold.”

Paree placed her right palm on Debi’s left cheek and said to her --- “I am here, Debi. You won’t feel cold anymore.”

I stood up and wrapped the blanket around Debi. Paree held her tightly in her embrace. Debi hid her face over Paree’s bosom as her eyes got wet gradually and large drops of tears rolled down her cheeks. Slowly Debi’s back started to heave, I sensed that at last all the pain were flooding out of her stone cold heart in the form of tears. She cried and cried and cried at last, soaking Paree’s chest.

Paree looked at me and gestured to finish my breakfast.

I asked her ---“Say something to her.”

---“Let her cry. Let all the pain hidden deep inside her, to flow out. This will make her relieved. She will be fine. Debanjana who boarded the plane from Kolkata will be a different Debanjana who will be landing at Delhi.”

Debi cried and cried and at last she fell asleep in the arms of Paree. She was gently combing her hairs and patting her cheeks, while Debi slept like a baby in Paree’s arms.

The flight landed with a jerk on the runway of New Delhi airport. As the flight came to halt, Debi opened her eyes and looked at Paree. She smiled at Paree; the cheeks of Debi bore the dried up trail of her tears. Paree took her face between her palms and controlled her tears and smiled at her. She wiped the dried trails over Debi’s cheek with her soft thumb and kissed Debi’s forehead. I stood up to take out the handbags out of the over head trunk. Both the ladies stood up behind me.

Debi touched my shoulder, I looked back. Her lips quivered a bit and she spoke to me at last ---“Aii, Bihari, where are we going?” At last my divine deity spoke to me. I was just could not express what I felt that time. I felt that as if found the priceless gem that I lost some time ago.

I turned towards her and crushed her in my arms and pressed my lips on her head. Paree rubbed my back gently to console us.

Debi was smiling again. Both the ladies were coming to their old terms again. I was happy to find that Debi has regained her lost composure. The two girls were chatting and giggling just like old days. I told them to call their home while I collect luggage from the conveyer belt. Paree looked at me and asked as what she will tell if Bannerjee uncle asks about me. I told her that to tell Bannerjee uncle that I will call him later on.

I was standing at the conveyer belt to collect the luggage and at the same time I kept a keen eye on both the girls so as they don’t get lost in this crowd and new place. After sometime they went away to the restroom. I waited for their arrival.

When they came out, I asked Paree as what has happened. She told me that she has called dad and informed that we have arrived safely New Delhi safely. Debi was holding Paree’s hand, same as before. Her lost smile has comeback. I asked Debi as what has she spoken to her dad.

She smiled at me and said --- “What have you both told my parents, I don’t know. But they were all very happy and were asking for you. Suchi Di talked with my mom also.”

---“Ok can we move now? Rajdhani Express might have arrived at New Delhi railway station. We have to check for Suprotim Da.”

As we walked out Debi asked Paree as where were we going? Paree told her the whole story, on hearing everything her eyes became big with utter surprise. She asked how all we managed to do all this.

Paree pointed her finger to me and said --- “My sweet baby prince did all these planning.”

Debi came near me and looked into my eyes and said in a calm sweet voice---“You did all these for me only?”

I smiled and joked ---“No, not at all. I had to fulfill three promises I made to three persons and I planned this.”

Paree smiled at me and winched her lips. Debi wiped the corner of her eyes with her index finger.

I found Suprotim Da waiting outside with a beautiful lady, clad in white jeans and grey top. The way she has dressed, it was easy for anyone to have a perfect measurement of her alluring anatomy.

Probably this was the fashion of New Delhi girls, I thought. Well shaped anatomy with proper shapes and sizes. Bit wide in hips and slightly heavy bottoms made her figure more luscious and inviting. Her hairs were of short length and coloured in grey tint, tied in a pony tail. Her facial composure was not sharp but alluring, small nose, red thin lips and dark eyebrows, eyes were not as big as Paree but very expressive. I looked at Paree and then at Ritika so as to compare the beauties. But found my Paree to be more beautiful than Ritika or probably she has already engulfed my heart and soul with her love and charms.

Both Paree and Debi looked at Suprotim Da as he came forward and shook my hand. He was bit confused on seeing two ladies along with me.

---“Who is Suchismita among you?”

Both the girls looked at each other and smiled at him. I approached the lady who was standing just behind Suprotim Da.

---“Hi, I am Abhimanyu Talukdar and you must be Ritika Chaturvedi.”

Ritika smiled at me and said --- “I know who you are. I have already heard stories about your hostels and all. Last time when you came to Delhi then you didn’t meet him. He has told me that you took a lonely trip to a secluded place along with your girlfriend. You are not courageous but very bold also. Now tell me who Suchismita is among these two ladies?”

---“Take a guess but has to be a single guess.”

Ritika pointed to Paree and said that ---“The lady standing in peacock green salwar is your Suchismita.”

Ritika smiled at me and approached to Paree and shook her hand. All three ladies got acquainted among themselves. At first there was bit of language problem but all knows that birds of feather flocks together. Debi was again smiling and laughing.

Suprotim Da looked at me as a looser as he could not recognize Paree.

We all boarded his Safari and started for his house at C.R. Park. Suprotim Da was driving the SUV and all three ladies sat in the middle row.

He asked me ---“Hey brother, when do you plan to start from New Delhi?”

I asked him ---“Hey have you sent someone to New Delhi Railway station to pick up Kalyani and her group?”

Paree looked at me in horror as she totally forgot about them.

---“Yes yes, Balwinder has gone with Innova and he will find them. He has got a placard with the name of Dipankar.”

---“I wanted to start from New Delhi at noon, but now I think I should get some tents also.”

---“Rascal, why didn’t you told me this before? Now how come we can start at noon?”

---“We will start at night. We will keep all these five ladies at your house and let them take rest.”

---“Alright, but why so sudden plan for camping?”

---“While we boarded the flight, Debi’s condition was not like what you are seeing now. After she regained her composure I thought that camping will be a good option in those hills.”

---“No one knows about camping here.”

Both Paree and Ritika yelled at me --- “What is this; you have not told us before about camping and now a sudden change of plan.”

---“Ladies, if there is no adventure in trip then the trip becomes boring.”

Ritika asked Paree as where we were going.

Paree explained the whole itinerary and as she has already gone till Nako, she was all praises of the place. Both the ladies, Debi and Ritika got excited on hearing about the place and our itinerary.

As we reached C.R. Park house, we found Kalyani, Dipankar, Rani, and Ramanuj has already arrived.

On seeing them Paree got down from the car and ran towards her friends. Balwinder expressed his courtesy on seeing Paree. After sometime all the five ladies mixed up easily and they were like a flock of birds chirping like anything. I introduced Suprotim Da with Dipankar and Ramanuj.

Suprotim Da asked Dipankar and Ramanuj to stay at home and take rest while I and he go for searching for the tent and other accessories.

We were on the road again after lunch. It took about three hours to search and arrange for tents and other accessories. We took two large four persons tent and one two person’s tent on hire. Sleeping bags and other materials like mats and ropes were also hired. We packed all those on the top carrier of the SUV and started back for home.

I said to him ---“Hey bro, I have to buy some packets of condom and cigarettes.”

He was surprised ---“You haven’t bought those yet?”

---“In all these problems I forgot to buy those.”

He laughed at me and said ---“Borrow from me, dude.”

I laughed at him ---“In the middle of the trip if the stock gets exhausted then we both will have to face the music of nine months dude.”

---“Your girlfriend is really beautiful and your friend is sweet.”

---“Don’t try to eye on anyone of them, both the ladies are engaged.”

---“I am just complimenting the beauty, you fat prick.”

---“So how you met Ritika?”

He told me his part of story. There was a technical convention at a five star hotel in Nehru Place; there he met Ritika who was a part of the event management over there. And after three months of courtship they were now together.

We bought our stocks of medicines and precautions.

As we reached his house, it was about five o’clock in the evening and sun was pouring hot overhead.

Most of the girls have changed their dresses to get comfortable. Most exciting was of Ritika which turned Dipankar and Ramanuj’s head, as they were basically from small town around Kolkata. They were looking at the exposed wheatish calves and exposed arms of Ritika as she wore a sleeveless white vest and a light pink coloured slacks. The fabric seemed to be as coat of paint on her luscious protruding bottoms. I looked at Suprotim Da and winked at him. He understood my gesture. Paree looked at me with bit annoying eyes as she sensed that I was looking at the deep panty lining on Ritika’s supple bottom cheeks, which was clearly visible from a mile distance. Paree also looked at the eyes of Dipankar and Ramanuj who were finding it hard to stay in the room and were frequently changing their sitting posture, probably to fit the stiffness growing inside. Paree nodded her head in dismay and took away Ritika and all other ladies to another room.

I and Suprotim Da sat down to revise the itinerary once again. I asked Paree to call all ladies to join us. I saw Ritika has changed to jeans.

Suprotim Da asked --- “Who is going to be the team leader?”

All eyes looked at me. I bowed my head to accept the honour. Then it was the time to fix a cashier. All eyes turned to Paree. She nodded her head violently --- “No, no, no…. I can’t be the cashier.”

Suprotim Da joked ---“Every king has his queen by his side always, so why are you denying this? Later on you have to take seven steps in front of fire during your wedding.”

She blushed red as on hearing such admiration from Suprotim Da. Ritika came to rescue Paree and softly scolded him.

I told that ---“Ok, guys. Kalyani and her troupe will be going in Innova and in Suprotim Da’s car rest will be going. SupuBhai and I will be driving the SUV while you will have two drivers at your disposal.”

Debi looked at me surprisingly ---“Do you know driving also? I didn’t know that.”

Paree told that I drove the SUV last time we went for the tour.

I asked Dipankar ---“Do you both booze or just milk and water?”

Both of the guys looked at their wives. Kalyani eyes were about to burst on Dipankar. Both of them nodded their head to express that they don’t booze.

Suprotim Da joked ---“Why are you looking at them, brother. Just chill.” Then he looked at me and asked “where are the bottles? We have to buy them also?”

I nodded my head that yes we have to buy those also.

Suprotim Da shouted at me ---“Bloody swine, can’t you say all the things you want, in a single go?”

Debi looked at me and asked ---“When did you start drinking?”

Paree laughed and told her the story during Subroto’s wedding. They all laughed at me.

Suprotim Da said that we would buy drinks while on the way or at Ambala.

The jokes continued to flow as usual. Suprotim Da and I took a can of beer and were sipping, while the rest of the flock sipped cold drinks. Time was passing very fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:05 AM