Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 4: Painstaking But Beautiful Promise

-----------------------------------------------------

Each passing day, Debi’s condition worsened. She was not talking with anyone after that day she just went dumb and expressionless. She kept herself in the Sharmi’s room, day and night; looking blankly at the books lying on the table, the cupboard in which Sharmi used to keep her belongings and those snaps of her childhood days. Debanjana was just three months older than Sarmishta and they were inseparable since childhood. Every other day I used to visit their house to check Debi or called up to check her status.

Paree didn’t have the courage to face her, so she never accompanied me to her house. She seemed to be so much shaken that she also pulled herself into a shell as a frightened tortoise.

On the thirteenth day, of the mourn ceremony at Sarmishta’s house we were also invited.

Paree was adamant that she won’t go her house.

Mom and I tried to persuade her, but she locked herself in her room.

Then at last dad came into picture.

---“Paree, life is like a river, there are several corners and turns in whole length of her. Yet she flows in her own rhythm to meet the estuary and mingle with the ocean. I am not asking you to forget Sarmishta; I am just asking you to keep the pace with life. You know it very well that there is an old English saying that rolling stones gather no moss. If you don’t take your step forward then you will lose. Any ways we are getting late and you haven’t met Debanjana after that day. So like a good girl unlock the room and come with us.”

She screamed out behind the closed door --- “I don’t understand what the use of the ceremony, to call the people and relatives. Are we enjoying the demise of Sarmishta? I could understand if any old person would have left for heavenly abode but she was a little child only.”

Dad continued ---“My sweet child, see we all live in a society and we have some laws and binding to this society. We have to adhere to those?”

Paree opened the door and mom took her within her arms. She gently wiped the running tears from her cheeks and asked her to get dressed.

We arrived at Bannerjee uncle’s house in the evening. Paree was not leaving side of her ChotoMa, my mom, not for a single moment.

I went upstairs to Sarmishta’s room and saw that Debi was lying on the bed. I stood at the door and looked at her as she was turned to her side; her back was facing the door. I didn’t have the courage to enter the room and say something to her. I felt a touch on my shoulder and saw that aunt, Debi’s mom was standing behind me. Without Debi’s notice we both left that place quietly. Aunt asked me to come with her as she has to say something to me. In downstairs she took me inside to a room, I saw that Bannerjee uncle, mom and dad, Paree, Sharmi’s dad and mom were present.

Bannerjee uncle looked at me and then looked at dad. He came near me and said --- “Debi’s condition is deteriorating day by day. I consulted a psychologist about her condition. They gave some medicine but they wanted to make her express her feelings somehow.”

I looked at all of them as why he was telling me all these.

Sharmi’s mom spoke up in quivering voice, tears rolled down her cheeks --- “I have lost one daughter and I don’t have the strength to lose another one.”

I looked at Paree as what was going on in the room? She looked blankly at my face; she was not clear as what was going to happen next.

The next sentence from Debi’s mom was like a thunderbolt for me.

---“We all know that you like Debanjana.”

On hearing these words, my ears turned red and my eyes glistened in fear. I looked at Paree. She looked at me with deluged eyes and unknowingly clutched mom’s shoulder. She was standing behind mom.

---“Bring her back to me. Whatever you will ask for, I will give that to you.”

I clenched my jaws and closed my eyes. Someone spilled molten lead all over my face. “What are they saying? How can this be possible? No even in my horrific nightmare I have thought of these? They had confusion in their mind about I and Debi that we all were aware of, but that confusion will take such a turn I could not imagine.”

I opened my eyes and looked at Paree with corner of my eyes so as to check her face.

Her eyes were tightly shut, face turned red. She bit her lower lips so hard that the flesh would rupture anytime and spill blood. The corners of her eyes were flooding like a broken dam.

She had her head bend down on her left shoulder to hide her expressions. But her feelings were not hidden from me. There was a painstaking look all over her face. She stood there behind mom in utter dismay. Her heart was thumping like a steam engine. Her ears were gorged with blood.

All the pairs of eyes, except Paree were eagerly looking at my face for some answer.

I walked to Debi’s mom and held her hand and I made a promise, which I didn’t know that what will happen next. But something my head told me that “Be courageous Abhimanyu. Think wisely before you speak up. You LOVE is at stake.”

---“I will bring her back to you. I promise.”

I looked at Paree with corner of my eyes. She had her eyes closed, head bent on her chest. She was about to burst out, but controlled her tears so hard that I could feel her brains and her heart ruptured. Her heart broke into thousands of pieces on hearing my words, which was felt only by me in that room. For all other she was crying for Debi, only I knew what was going inside her heart. She could not run away from that room as it would look odd. She stood there as a granite statue frozen in dismay.

I looked down to the floor and then said to aunt --- “Promise me one thing, that whatever I will ask from you, you have to obey that.”

Bannerjee uncle touched my shoulder --- “Whatever you will ask for, you will get that. I promise this in front of everyone.”

I made the promise but didn’t have the faint idea as what would happen next to all our lives. I already had made a promise to Sarmishta that I would ask Arindam to look after Debanjana. How was I going to keep that promise I didn’t know.

Before leaving Bannerjee uncle’s house, I went inside Sarmishta’s room to check up with Debi. I saw her in the same posture as before. She was lying on her side. No one dared to come near her as she has forgotten to speak.

For whole the time of our return journey to our home, everyone was painstakingly silent in the taxi. No one had the words as of what I had said, neither did I had the faintest idea as what I had said there.

Once we were inside the house, Paree locked herself inside the room. It was very late so mom and dad also retired to their room.

I sat alone on the floor of the open roof and looked up to the sky. The stars were twinkling, full moon just passed few days ago. The moonshine felt as if she was crying by looking at me. Those twinkles of the blue stars seemed to lose their sheen forever. I was lost in thought that “What have I done? How to come out of this without breaking any ones heart? I made a promise to Suchismita, if I don’t keep that she will be devastated. I made a final promise to Sarmishta; if I can’t keep that then her soul will haunt me for my entire life. I made a promise to Bannerjee uncle; if I don’t keep that promise then a father’s heart will bleed. He will probably lose his daughter.”

I lost the count of time. I lied down on the floor of the roof, with my arms bend above my head and fist under my head.

After sometime I heard a faint footstep approaching me. Paree came and sat beside me. She looked at me with painful eyes, tears has made her beautiful dark eyes red as poppy flower. Her face and eyes were sore.

Her lips quivered and she spoke in a very cold voice ---“Why you made that promise?”

I had no answer.

She screamed at me and fell on my chest ---“Tell me Abhi, Why you made that promise and broke my heart?”

I put my arms around her body and pulled her into me.

She looked at me with deluged eyes ---“You never thought of me, before making that promise.”

Suddenly my eyes glistened; Sarmishta’s eyes were looking at me from the dark sky. She whispered into my head “You made a promise to me also and to Paree also. You can’t break anyone’s heart. The situation is same as Abhimanyu of Mahabharata; he was surrounded by his enemies. There in Kurukshetra, Abhimanyu lost the battle. This Abhimanyu should not lose this battle. Arise and awake and fight till the goal is reached.”

I took Paree’s face between my palms and pulled her head on my face to kiss her forehead. She looked at me queerly, she was unable to fathom as what was going inside my heart.

I spoke up ---“Why, what did you think of? Did you think that I was going to marry Debanjana?”

---“Yes, I thought that, you will bow under the pressure after seeing Debi’s face and I know you had once a soft corner for her.”

--- “Paree, I love you still the same as before. Nothing can take us apart.”

---“Then why you made that promise?”

---“I have an idea, to fulfill that promise so as not to hurt anyone.”

She looked at me with bewilderment.

---“We will take a vacation, to the hills, to the same place we went in January, but this time Debi will accompany us. Somehow she will be fine. Only she needs some compassion so that the stone in her heart melts.”

Paree was all amazed to hear these; her lips were parted in astonishment.

I continued --- “Once Debi is fine. After return I will divulge the truth between Arindam and Debanjana that they love each other. Bannerjee uncle has already promised me that whatever I will ask for he will obey. I know it very well that upon hearing about Arindam, they all will be in a shock, but they had to keep that promise. Thus my promise for everyone would be saved. I will make Sarmishta happy, I will make Bannerjee uncle happy and you will always be mine, forever. Just one thing, we will not divulge our relation just now. As that is a closed door matter, we need some time to pass till I get settled down in a job and you get admission to masters.”

Probably after a fortnight; this seemed to me as a thousand of years. Paree smiled at me.

She kissed my lips softly and whispered “Who are you?” Her voice felt as honey poured into my ears. I was hankering for this voice for long, long time. At one time I even thought that I lost my Love.

I kissed her back on her lips softly and pulled her in my arms, she melted on my chest like warm cheese.

---“Remember, once I asked you the same question and you answered sweetly. Just same as that, instead of a wife saying to her husband, this is a husband saying to his wife. I am the minister to advice you, I am enchanting like Karthik, I am your Banyan tree to support you always and give shade, I am your dotting father to nurture you and Kamdev for your happiness and love.”

She could not control herself anymore and tears of joy rolled down her cheeks; same time my eyes were also deluged and I hugged her in my arms and pulled her over me. We were still lying under the dark blue night sky. The stars and the moon gazed at our united entwined frames, melted and soaked in potion of eternal love.

I spoke up ---“But there is a problem here.”

She looked at me and asked ---“Now what problem has arises?”

---“If I and Debanjana go for vacation and you go with us, then your ChotoMa will oppose you and ask you to stay back. So the thing is that, you have to first call Kalyani and Rani and ask them to accompany you for the vacation. Then you will tell your ChotoMa that you are going for a trip to Himachal with your childhood friends and want to take Debanjana with you. Bannerjee uncle knows about you two so they will not oppose you in taking Debanjana, and then they will ask me to accompany you all in the trip. See what a brilliant idea I have.”

I smiled at her rubbing my nose on her.

She nodded her head in disbelief upon hearing the whole idea and planning.

She was about to shout at her top of her voice --- “I LOVE YOU ABHI”

I sensed her torment feelings and pressed my lips on her sweet rosy lips and cut short her words.

She broke the kiss after sometime --- “You are a real devil.”

---“No, I am the Minister, Honey. You are happy now?”

---“Mmmmmmm……” she nodded her head and on doing so her soft hairs danced over my face.

Her soft bosoms were melting on my bare muscular chest. I could feel that her bosom was getting warmer with each passing moment and the heat was flowing on my body. She had her arms on both sides of my neck. My hands came behind her soft frame and caressed the whole length of her back over the curve of her spine over her soft satin fabric of her baby pink night gown. Her small round belly was melting as sponge on my tummy. Her slender supple thighs pressed over mine, she had her thighs closed which made her thighs to rest on mine. My right hand came over her supple round bottoms and caressed those beautiful mounds one after another with my palm. Paree’s face poured hot breath on my neck as she stooped down on the curve of my shoulder and rubbing her soft lips on my neck. I turned my head slightly to rub my cheeks on her neck. I felt her soft warm body writhing gently in the arousal of passionate heat. My left hand was behind her head, held the back of her head in my fist and ruffled her hairs and combed her scalp with my strong fingers. Her bosoms were heaving as if a cyclone has hit her. Large waves were crashing on me with each deep breath she took. The sides of her supple bosom spilled out as her soft bust melted on mine.

I parted my legs gently and let her thighs and limbs fall between my legs and then I pressed my legs from side to take her body in my whole embrace.

We were still under the open sky. We forgot the surroundings and was about to lose ourselves in the Garden of Eden. Warm summer breeze flowed over our entwined bodies heated up in passionate fire.

Ignition sparks flew all over our melting frame.

I cooed in her ears softly --- “Baby!”

---“Mmmmmmm……..” she moaned and nodded her head softly.

---“Shall we celebrate this occasion, honey?” I put both my hands on her hind globes and was kneading those mounds softly in my grip, pulling her on my ignited love, burning in my lions. I could feel her spilled out bulge of her supple bosom on my bare chest. All our sweet soft fondling in our mutual embrace has made us to boil in the fiery desire. I could feel the twin tips of her supple bust gone rigid due to her torrid hugs. Traced and poked the hot skin of my muscular bare chest.

Paree felt my heat growing under her sultry pressure of her soft tummy and lower abdomen. She felt my advancement on her sweet juncture of her supple limbs. She started to move her thighs against each other to ignite herself more before diving into the abyss of propensity. Her inner thighs rubbed on her skin sending jolts of thunder bolts all over her tender body. The outer thighs rubbed against my inner thighs and the softness below her flimsy fabric made me to throb hard under her intense pressure of her lower abdomen. Thousands of volts passed all over my body.

I again cooed down in her ears --- “Shall we celebrate this Honey?”

Without looking at my eyes she nodded her head ---“Even after all these you are asking such an idiotic question, rascal?”

I laughed at her ---“It is always courteous honey, to knock before I enter the heavens gateway.” saying so I bucked up my hips to rub my staunchness on her.

---“Ummmmm……. Not under the open sky.”

---“No one will see us.”

---“You are a mischievous cunning jackal, even after knowing that I feel shy to open up.”

Paree pulled up her face and looked into my blazing eyes. Her chin rested on my chin. I sneaked out my tongue to lick her sweet lips. Her lips were half opened and her hot breath poured on my face.

---“You can fill my dams are bursting. I am unable to contain myself. You have kept me away for long, long time. I am not going to hear any of your pleas.”

With my fingers I gently started to curl up her night dress from below. As her night dress curled upwards gradually, she felt the cold night summer breeze on her calves and she squirmed in pleasure. My finger now moved to pull her gown more, exposing the back of her supple limbs above her knees. Soon she sensed that her lower end of her night dress has came up till her back of her knees and were gradually ascending to her thighs.

Paree moaned out ---“Noooooo ………. Not here.”

I tried to roll her down from my chest and crush her under me, but Paree pinned me down on the floor of the coarse roof.

She moaned out again ---“If you take me on the roof then I will not talk to you ever.”

I slowly sat up carrying her all along my length, not for a single moment her arms came down from my neck. I pulled her up on my lap and carried her to my room and placed her on the bed.

I was about to switch on the light, she screamed out ---“Please don’t switch on.”

---“Why? I want to behold my Paree in her full glory.”

She pulled the bedcover on her squirming frame and rolled herself under the folds of bedcover and smiled naughtily at me ---“Now switch on the light, I am not going to let this bed cover go from my body.”

She looked like the Nefertiti’s mummy; the whole bedcover was rolled around her amorous figure. Her big dark eyes were twinkling in tears of pleasure. Her rosy cheeks turned red as she blushed. Her lips parted in a inviting smile. The soft sweet dimples on her cheeks making her smile to pour hot ecstatic lava.

I hissed out after switching on the light ---“So you want to play with me.”

I tried to pull the end of the bedcover from her aphrodisiac figure. She rolled over and due to my pull and the bed cover came off her tender frame wrapped under the flimsy night dress.

The tug and play has made her lower end of her dress to crawl up till the middle of her supple thighs, she sensed that my burning gaze pouring out fire on her slender tubular thighs. She pulled down her dress to cover her thighs and giggled at me.

I was unable to restrain myself and I prowled over her. She stretched out her left hand to the bed switch and switched off the light.

We again were surrounded by the blanket of darkness, only the faint light of the moonshine flooded the room.

In the faint moonlight the tip of her nose glistened. I put my arms on both side of her body and pulled my lower part of my body over hers. She pressed her limbs together so as not to give much access to me to place my legs between hers. I stooped down on her face; her arms came up around my neck pulling me on her lips. She crossed her lips over mine and gave the sweetest kiss ever. Chik! This was the sweetest kiss because I was drinking her nectar after two long months. Slowly she parted her legs giving access to my lower anatomy to perch between her supple thighs and slender limbs. Without breaking the kiss she fumbled for the bedcover again and wrapped that huge piece of cloth over our entwined body.

Each pores of our ignited anatomy, flared up as we gradually stepped down the deep ocean and mingled ourselves in the potion of desire. That night we melted ourselves in our sweetest love ever. Trotting in leisurely through the green pastures and delaying our passion to our farthest. Stride each step very amorously one after another in the Garden of Eden. This time the halo of passion was brightest as ever.

Only one regret remained in my heart after our love that I was still to devour my EVE to her fullest and drink her beauty to my heart’s content.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:04 AM