Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 2: Celeste and Angel convene

---------------------------------------------

Paree stepped in to my domain and devastated me with her charms and sweet nature; I was having sleepless night unable to concentrate on my studies. She continued with her mockery, unwilling to douse the fire burning inside me. Seldom I got few pecks and kiss on my cheeks and ruffles of her soft thin fingers on my head and nothing more. She was adamant on her words, that the dreams of mine will only get fulfilled after my exams are over.

Two days passed, Debi called one fine morning. I was reading newspaper in the drawing room. Mom was getting ready for her school. Paree answered the phone. Whatever they spoke, I could hear only giggles and petty words and nothing else. Mom looked at Paree and bid her goodbye.

I was about to go to my room for studies. Paree entered the drawing room; she has already taken her bath as usual and has offered Puja also. I looked at her divine face. Few beads of water, dropped from her wet strand of lock, swaying on her right cheek created a halo of purity all round her sweet smiling face. She wore a light yellow coloured cotton saree with wide red border. There were small flowers all over the yellow saree. The way she wore the saree was of typical old Bengali style, covering all her hidden beauty in whole. No one could imagine what lies beneath those folds of saree. Her blouse was of matching red colour, half sleeved. She stood at the door way, partially behind the curtain and looked lovingly at me. Her creamy white skin glowing in the morning sun rays. She had her wet locks tied in a loose bun dangling softly on her nape. Her earlobes were adorned with gold earrings studded with small ruby. Her lips were pink and shining. On both wrists she was wearing few thin gold bangles. She I asked her as why she was smiling like that to me.

---“Debanjana called just now.”

---“I know, they way you were speaking on the phone I easily understood that on the other end it was her.”

---“She wants to meet with us today.”

---“Where?”

---“She only told me to bring you at Nagerbazar. Then she will take us somewhere.”

---“Let me call her and ask where she is going to meet.”

---“No, you will not call her. She told me to ask you to take me with you to the designated place she has said.”

---“Has she told you where she is going to take us?”

Paree giggled at me ---“Don’t you have faith on such a beautiful friend of yours?” Two rows of white pearls shined in the soft morning sunrays, peeked behind her partially rosy lips. She was talking to me, all the time standing at the door partially behind the curtain.

I asked her ---“Why are you not coming out behind the curtain?”

“Who knows about your evil intention?” She smiled naughtily at me. “If you prowl upon me in this beautiful morning, then?”

I slapped my forehead ---“You naughty girl.” And stood from the couch to really prowl on my beauty.

She ran to her room and closed the door partially and peeked from the slit of the door.

---“You go and take your bath and dress up. She told me that she would be waiting for us by ten o’clock.”

I asked her as what was she going to wear. She said as usual she will wear saree.

I took bath and changed my dress to a pair of white trousers and a long cream coloured Punjabi so as to match with my EVE’s dressing sense as she was going to wear saree. On beholding her dressing sense, no one would be able to tell that she was from a tiny town away from Kolkata.

Paree wore a cream coloured cotton saree with dark green border. Very tiny flowers were all over the upper end of the saree that dbangd from her waist to her shoulder, covering her belly and bosoms. Short sleeved dark green blouse, same colour as the border of the saree. There was no makeup on her face, only a lip-gloss one her lips to keep the natural pinkish tint on her lips. A small green dot graced her forehead between those pair of whip like dark eyebrows. She put a faint kajal under her eyes to beautify her dark big eyes more. A very thin gold chain bedecked her creamy white slender neck and a small rhombus shaped gold pendant graced below the curve of her neck at the centre of her upper chest. The thin strand of lock that used to caress her right cheek was tucked behind her right ear. Her long black hairs, tied in a soft casual bun dangling just below her nape. Two gold earrings of few centimeters in length glamorized her earlobes. There was a tint of pink blush on her cheeks. Few thin gold bangles braced her thin right wrist and a golden titan wrist watch on her left one. She looked like a pure gold effigy of Lakshmi. I looked at my Paree with adorable eyes. I was literally speechless.

This beauty didn’t smite me with sensuousness but filled my heart with divinity. I came near to her and held her face between my palms and looked into her eyes with pure esteem and gently kissed her forehead.

She spoke softly ---“Shall we go now?”

I bowed and stretched my right hand to show her the way ---“Always after you, dear.”

We boarded a taxi to reach the designated place as Debi told us to, Nagerbazar. At the bus stand another divine surprise was waiting for me.

For the first time in two years I saw Debi in a saree. Her small frame very neatly covered under the folds of a light green cotton saree with dark green border. A pair of gold rimmed glass on her small nose. She usually doesn’t wear makeup so that day was nothing unusual, only special was she was in a saree. I looked at Paree as she looked at Debi. Sharmi as usual was in a casual salwar. Debi’s face was beaming with a smile and she ran towards Paree upon seeing her from a distance. Even if they had not met each other, both the ladies sensed their bond.

I stood few paces behind as Paree took Debi in her embrace and kissed her forehead as if she was her elder sister meeting after a long, long time. I looked two beautiful ladies, one my soul and the other my eye. I took a deep breath and looked at Sharmi and asked her that where we are going. She pointed to Debi and told me ask her.

Debi danced her eyebrows ---“I am really jealous of you. If I was born as a boy I would have courted Suchi Di.”

It was time for Paree to blush now. I enjoyed her sweet blush as Paree slapped softly on Debi’s cheek.

I asked Debi as where we were going. Her answer was unprecedented.

---“We are going to Dakhinehwar Kali Temple.”

“No way….” I yelled out.

“If you don’t want to go then you can stay at your home, but we ladies are going” she looked at Paree and tugged her hand and started walking.

Sharmi was always smiling at me. I just nodded my head as I walked with Sharmi behind those two ladies.

We took a taxi to go to Dakhinehwar from Nagerbazar. I was pushed to the front seat and the ladies took the back one. Debi was sitting in the middle of Paree and Sarmishta.

Both, Debi and Paree got very friendlier with each passing minute. Sarmishta as usual timid person, talks less but that day I found her to be actively participating in their conversation.

Debi asked Paree --- “How the hell you fell for this rascal?”

Paree smiled at me as our eyes met through the reflection of the rearview mirror.

---“It just happened inside me, when we met actually. I just felt that I was born only for him.”

I folded my arms and rested those over my head and bend my neck back to rest my head on the back rest of my seat. A soft slap landed on the back of my head.

Debi giggled ---“So romantic. He has the courage to take you under his wings and enjoy a vacation in the remote hills. No one can even think of such trip in such a place. Most of the people have not even heard of that place. How come you went with this idiot?”

Paree just smiled at her and said ---“Doesn’t Arindam takes you out anywhere?”

---“Arindam is bit timid in nature not so bold and outrageous like Abhimanyu. He is dumb head so he jumps in any situation to fight for. How do you handle him?”

Paree said nothing just smiled sweetly at Debi.

Debi continued ---“He came to college with a stone cold attitude. We all felt him as an alien and snobbish person. The day he saved my sister, the day real Bihari came out.”

Paree smiled at her ---“Why you are all praises for that idiot? Why don’t you tell about Arindam?”

They talked and talked and talked.

The time we reached temple premises it was thirty minutes past noon. The temple premises was not so crowded being a weekday. So it was not so much of congestions to get near the deity and offer puja.

I looked from behind as the three ladies engrossed in their puja.

I smiled in my mind that what a friend and a love I have got.

After they offered their puja; both the ladies again engrossed in their talks.

I walked with Sharmi little behind them. I asked her about her pain in her nose.

She said looking at me --- “It pains some times. My head becomes heavy. At time I feel that the pain will kill me.”

I looked at her and asked her what doctors are saying. Debi looked back over her shoulder as what were we two doing.

---“Doctor’s have advised for rest and no exams. They have asked for a MRI of my brain also.”

I was astonished to hear all these ---“When all these happened?”

---“Two days before, I fell in the bathroom and again my nose started to bleed.”

---“Why haven’t you called me then?”

---“Just like that, we thought why to bother you when everyone was around me.”

I relieved a deep sigh. My heart writhed in some unknown pain. Sharmi looked down to the tiled floor of the huge courtyard.

I observed a drop of tear on her nose tip; I was surprised to see her in that state. I looked at Debi and Paree; both were far from us, talking with each other.

She sobbed out in a timid whisper --- “Promise me one thing and don’t tell Debi.”

I touched her shoulder ---“What happened?”

I sensed a writhing pain deep inside my chest.

“Doctors have said that the veins connecting my nose and eyes with the frontal lobe of my brain are getting worsened.” She paused a little and looked to my face with sniveled eyes and quivering voice she said to me “I have very little time in my hand, Abhi. Tell Arindam to look after Debi if something happens to me.”

I felt large wave just crashed on my chest and blinded the sunrays in front of my eyes. I looked for Paree and Debi, they were nowhere in the sight. I felt how helpless I was, standing in front of Sarmishta. I took her in my arms and pressed my lips on her head. She stood as a stone effigy with no movement, only her back shook like a twig attacked by a huge cyclone.

Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, I looked back to find Paree and Debi standing behind us looking at us with inquisitive eyes.

Paree asked me ---“What happened, why are yours eyes filled up?”

I promised Sarmishta and I had to keep her promise so I had to lie --- “She just got emotional, remembering the first incident of her bleeding nose.”

Debi yelled at Sharmi --- “Oh! My God, just by remembering that incident you two have got emotional.” She could not fathom the pain that I was harboring inside me, but Paree sensed that I was telling lie, there was something more behind those sniveled eyes. I gestured Paree with my eyes to keep quiet.

Debi said --- “See those twelve Shiva Temples. On the left corner there is a tree. People say that your wishes will be granted if you tie a thread to that tree. Why don’t we ask for our wishes also?”

Paree enjoyed the puerile nature of Debi and adhered to her. We walked to that tree. All four of us tied thread.

For the first time I was going to ask something from God, so I paused a bit as I felt myself as a beggar standing in the God’s place.

While tying the thread to tree trunk I asked from God “I want to see Debanjana and Sarmishta dancing, surrounded by our family members during my wedding with Suchismita.” I didn’t know whether God has heard this or not but I wanted my wish to be fulfilled very badly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 11:01 AM