Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Tongue 
She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked and licked between her lips.

Churni moaned out softly ---“Ummmmm…… my own juices are making me mad.”

Churni then kneeled down between my parted thighs and placed her palms on my knees.

Her deep amorous gaze was burning each and every inch of my skin.

She pushed her back of her palms all over my knees till my belt. Her act made her lean forward and her soft bosom touched my thighs; she crushed her full blown soft bosoms on my thighs over my jeans.

I could feel my hotness peeking at the end of my belt. The bulbous tip was about to ooze blood already.

She shook her head and twirled her hairs to fall all over my thighs.

A musky fragrance again filled my nostrils.

I felt a strong urge to pull Churni on my lap and tear that small piece of fabric from her body and crush her under my heavy weight and maul her all over.

Her back was thrust outwards. The thin red string around her narrow waist was a beautiful contrast with her creamy skin. The wide hips supported by her supple flesh bottoms were about to get thrashed read and blue under my slaps. The thin string disappeared round, between her plump round bottoms. The soft skin shining all over, tiny goose bumps could be seen all over her smooth skin of her fleshy hind globes.

I forgot that there was another hungry tigress cub in the room. I was so engrossed in the acts of the hungry mermaid that I even forgot anything around me.

I was totally helpless by her actions as she has pinned my lower part of the body under her supple soft bosom.

Her chest grazed upwards and she perched the fissure between her heaving bosoms just on my taunt loin. I was not able to breathe even.

She moaned out softly and her eyes rolled as her snaky tongue touched her upper lips as she felt my rigid iron over her skin.

---“Mmmmmmm…… So hard and rigid and hot and burning. I feel that you will tear me apart, you will penetrate into my stomach and the tip will come out of my mouth.”

Her soft bouncy hairs were caressing all over my abdomen.

She pulled out the vest out of my waist band of jeans and placed all her ten fingers on my tummy. I was sweating profusely so was she.

He chin was so near of my bulbous tip that she might have smelled the secretion from the small hole at the tip.

All of a sudden I held her by her hair at the back of her head in my strong left grip and tried to push her. But her grip was very firm on my belt and on doing so her full bust got more melted on my bare skin of tummy.

For the first time our bare skin touched each other and she whimpered like a hungry tigress.

She grazed her upper part of the body slowly all over my abdomen and then till my chest.

The touch of her taunt pebbles and soft mounds of feminine flesh rubbing all over my bare skin made me mad in burning lust.

She felt my organ throbbing on her tummy.

Her arms came up to my collar and clutched my shoulder muscle and hissed out ---“Don’t you feel my heat? Why are keeping everything to yourself.”

She touched my chin with her chin and snaked out her tongue ---“Take me Abhi to the dark forest of desire and malign me.”

My left grip was still fastened on the back of her head.

I could feel her warm breath all over my face, pouring hot molten lava with each exhale.

I looked deep into those burning eyes. I was also breathing hard, panting like a blacksmiths woven.

Her full grown bosoms were now crushing and rubbing on my bare chest.

I flung my head back and closed my eyes, still her hairs were in my grip as she was placed her wet lips on the upper part of my chest.

Her arms came between our crushed sweating bodies on the buckle of my belt and unbuckled my belt and tried to pull down the jeans and my underwear.

I had my eyes closed tightly so only I could feel the cold air all of a sudden on my bulbous red tip. I shivered violently.

I opened my eyes and looked towards the ceiling and suddenly I saw a pair of beautiful dark deluged eyes looking at me from the ceiling. My EVE was looking at me with red eyes, the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Her lips were quivering in deep pain. She stretched out her arms beckoning me to her. The index finger of her right hand was red with her blood. I remembered that Paree’s blood was running in my vein, she made me suck her blood, a small present but a valuable one at Nako.

Somehow I reached my college bag and fumbled for the cassette recorder with my right hand and switched on the record button.

Churni was so engrossed in her actions that she did not actually noticed as what I was doing.

Then I gathered all my courage and held her by her hairs and pushed her on the floor.

She fell on the floor with a thud and looked at me hungrily.

Her bare bosoms were heaving heavily with long exhales. Her face was bloody red and she was sweating as I was.

All of a sudden with the back of my right hand I landed a hard slap on Churni’s right cheek.

She was taken aback by my actions. Tuli came running. All of a sudden I felt that Tuli was also present in the room.

I buckled my belt and then screamed to Churni ---“You bitch. Don’t try to play with me. Why you did this to me even after knowing that I was engaged?”

Churni hissed out at me like a wounded tigress ---“You did this to me by your looks and burning gaze.”

I shouted at her ---“That’s all male testosterones and nothing else. If I ogle at any one in the street that doesn’t mean that I want that female on my bed.”

---“Why you then roamed with Tuli if you had your girlfriend?”

---“I wanted to know the game that you were playing. But just tell me, you are already married and how come you have done this to me? Does your husband know you are here?”

The surprise was more for me ---“Yes, Subroto know how you ogle at me and he knows that I am here.”

I sat on the couch with a thud and groped my hairs in my clutch ---“My God, you husband and wives, what type of people you are? I am going to kill you for your deed.”

She hissed out again ---“Is Debanjana more beautiful than me? Is she more seductive in nature than both of us?”

The name of Debi coming on this slut’s lips made me burn in rage. I landed another slap on her face, this time it was pretty hard and her creamy cheeks turned red and four straight marks could easily been seen.

Tears rolled down her eyes, Tuli took her sister in her arms and tried to say something to me.

But in my head I was boiling in anger ---“Shut up you bitch. Ever never take my deity’s name on your filthy tongue. I will cut that and feed that to dogs.”

I turned to Tuli and pointed my index finger ---“You also knew that I had a girlfriend and even after that you played with me. How dare you do that?”

Churni hissed as a wounded venomous snake at me ---“You will pay for this slap and denying me.”

---“What can you do to me?”

---“I will tell everyone, Ulupi Di, that you have maligned me and taken me on the cold floor forcibly.”

---“No one will believe a slut like you.”

---“I am not a slut to them. I am a virtuous wife and a pious daughter-in-law. They will believe me and you will be thrown out of your house and your life will go to hell.”

---“I knew from the beginning that there was dangerous game of eagle and snake was getting played. The deities name that you took on your lips, she is a goddess to me, she warned me of the inevitable but alas I paid no heed to her words.”

I took the white shirt that Churni wore and threw that to her to cover her, and then pointed to Tuli and asked her to bring my shirt.

Large drops of tears rolling down Churni’s eyes “I will make you pay for this. I promise.”

A deep growl sounded inside my head, the voice was of my Goddess, Debanjana “Perseus, you have entered the Medusa’s dark lair. You have to fight or you will turn into stone. Take out your sword Perseus and slit the throat of Medusa.”

Churni wrapped the shirt around her body and sat on the carpet by the side of the centre table.

Tuli handed my shirt to me.

I took out the Sony Walkman from my bag and waved in front of their deluged eyes.

---“I have proof. All this conversation has been recorded in this walkman. I was prepared for the game.”

It was now their turn to be surprised.

Churni’s face turned to horror, and her eyes were now pleading.

I sat in the sofa just near where Churni was seated. I bend down and looked at her tearful eyes.

She wiped her face with the back of her left hand.

I said to her ---“Churni, try to change yourself, else you will end up as a whore in Sonagachi or BowBazar.”

I buttoned up my shirt, picked up my bag and walked towards the door leaving those two ladies doused in their tears.

I opened the front door to step out.

Churni cried in top of her voice ---“Abhimanyu, do you know who you are? You were the bravest son of Arjun who dies in the battle of Kurukshetra on the battlefield. You are brave but alas you die at last.”

I didn’t looked back and closed the door behind me and stepped on the street.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:54 AM