Fantasy Madhuri Dixit and Son's
Ch -5 Janam din
[Image: actress-madhuri-dixit-attends-the-press-...123293.jpg]

My birthday was next day, I was so excited for it.
I asked mom what will she gift me this bday. She asked what I wanted. I said "Mom, muje koi cheez nahi chayen, par agar aap muje kuch de sakte hon toh voh hain". Mom was bewildered and asked me to clear out what I wanted, to which I confessed "Mom apne first time mere dick ko hilaya tha vesa fir se aap kar dena mera bday pe". Mom laughed and said " okay beta, main tuje uss se bhi zayda sexy chezz karungi". I didn't got what she meant by saying that but if she said it, than it was going to be more sexier than that, this was enough to make me crazy. I couldn't wait or imagine whats coming up.

So that day came, it was my birthday. Madhuri wished me as soon I woke and in my ear told "you don't need to go school today and  stay home". I asked why, she" After everyone goes I will give you your gift. I joyfully accepted that proposal and stayed home. After everyone was gone mom called me in her bedroom. She dressed in a sexy outfit. Her each and every curve was visible in that dress. I sprinted to her bedroom and laid on her bed. She entered with a smiling face, also I couldn't hide my excitement level. She crawled on the bed and said "Is my son ready for his birthday gift?". I nodded, she was near my waist, while I was still laying. She untied the knot of my track pants. By that action itself my dick was rock hard, she lowered my undies and took my tool in her hand. Omg her touch again brought me in heaven. But instead of shaking it she brought her face close to it. And kissed my dick head followed by more kisses around it. This felt different even her kisses were like me stroking my dick 10 times more. Than she took the head of my dick between her lips, I could feel her teeths on my dick head. Than she open her moth more wide, this created gap between her teeths and my dick entered her mouth swiftly. She took it more deep in her mouth while holding base on my dick. I splureed" Oooh Mom, isn't taking dick in mouth dirty. Like I pee with it". Madhuri" Na beta, issey blowjob kehte hain, tu bas relax kar aur maze le iske". Saying this she started moving her head back n forth. I felt current passing through my vains when she did this. I could feel her entire mouth also her tounge was touching my dick. But not her teeths this time. Whatever she was doing was of next level, I never felt so good. She was suckig my dick even faster now, like some hungry woman. She took a pause and  took out my dick from her mouth I could see my dick shining from her salaiva. I couldn't wait any longer for her to start again so I grabbed her hair and brought her mouth back to my dick. She smiled seeing this desperate me, I could feel her hot breathe there. She again took it in mouth, she gradually increased increased the pace and this time within 2 mins I came in her mouth. I was scared as if I was not supposed to release in her moth itself. I expected her to get angry and shout at me but instead she swallowed it all without any objection.
Mom" I hope you liked your birthday day gift, keep growing and your mom will keep giving you more such gifts". 

[Image: madhuri.gif]

Months were passed now, I kept eyeing and touching mom, doing all sorts of sexual things. She didn't objected all of this, she only had problems when I couldn't control myself even when dad or my small brother is at home. But afterall this was the most happiest phase of my life.
[Image: madhuri-dxiit-topless.jpg]

I was in love with my mom and always wanted more of her but all of it was going to fade because I was moving to a different land for further studies. Dad planned all of this, he wanted me to become a doctor like him. I had no other choice but to go,l. I was in lot of pain because I felt like I would be in drastic loss if I stay long away from mom. Mom also understood my fellings but she was not against the decision, according to her all of this needed to stop at some point or else the society will somehow know the taboo affair and we will be mocked for our acts and dids. Especially celebrities are most vulnerable to such defaming attacks, which further turns out be  tragedies.
But for me it wasn't something wrong. For social world tabbo is scene but when you see it from a teen loverboy perspective than its called love making irrespective of what relationship you hold. 
But Imagine seeing the headline of next day's page 3 quoting "Madhuri Dixit having sexual affair with her own son”. 

Whatever it is Afterall she was in favor of my father's decision. 
I was feeling very low one week before of departure..! So I went to mom and cried and persuaded to stop me from going because I couldn't stay without her. She answered to calm me down" Beta aise nai rote, main tujse milte rahungi every month". I still didn't stop crying so to consolidate me more she said" Arin , tuje main as a farewell,  sex karne dungi mere sath. Okay abb chup ho ja". Omg she was offering me to have sex with her as some goodbye gift, I never knew what sex actually felt like but I have heard and saw many sex scenes. All of it seemed pleasurable experience to me so I agreed. She said as my father will out tonight for performing a surgery I can enter her bedroom but I needed to make sure my brother doesn't comes to know.
[+] 1 user Likes rboii's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 27-11-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Sachin@10 - 27-11-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 27-11-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by vikya76 - 27-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by H100K - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by lasttime123 - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 28-11-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 29-11-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by H100K - 30-11-2019, 09:12 AM