Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Chapter 7: Medusa’s Dark Lair

-----------------------------------

My heart was racing very fast, beating like a huge drum inside my chest as I got off the bus and walked towards Arunima’s house. I felt a deep urge to puff a cigarette so I bought a packet of Classic Mild from the nearby shop and puffed a stick in few long inhales, before knocking her door. The sun was going down on west. One by one the street lights were glowing. The streets were filled up with peoples and vibrant colours of the night Kolkata was showing its colours.

I ranged the bell, Tuli opened the door. On seeing her I felt a warm gush inside my head.

Tuli standing in-front of me with a sweet sexy smile on her thin lips, brown lipstick smeared on her lips. Her attire was more of revealing than covering her budding assets. I looked at her from toe to head in my utter amazement. She was wearing a short plaited blue coloured skirt, which came down about six inches above her knees. Her small beautiful calves of wheatish colour; shining in the low light of the doorway. Above her knees her upper limbs were widening very shapely and disappeared under her skirt. The waist band was few inches below her navel centered on her soft round belly. A small plumpness bulged out due to the tight waist band of the skirt, creating a small wave under her belly button. Her not so deep navel perched at the centre of her flat tummy. The belt of the skirt was tied to her narrow waist covering her preferably not so wide hips covering her small round bottoms. The plaids were dancing over her soft firm bottoms, pure female flesh. She covered her bust under a sleeveless bust hugging white coloured workout bodice. Her small yet firm and round bosoms pressed together and pushed outwards. I could see two small sized gbangs placed at the centre of her twin round soft peaks. Her taunt tender tips could be easily be observed through her bust hugging fabric, leaving nothing for my imagination that she was not wearing any piece of threads under that bodice. Her soft tender upper chest bulged up to her deep cleavage between her twin mounds of small firm bosoms. My staunchness was growing inside me. A lusty heat was flowing down my spine. A musky fragrance filled my nostrils. I looked further up to her face. Her hairs tied in a pony tail behind her head. Black eyes beaming with mischievous smile. Two gold eardrops pasted on her earlobes. Her thin slender neck, soft skin of her bare shoulders, glistening in the low light of the doorway. She was holding a glass of some dark coloured drink, probably Coke or Pepsi in her left hand. I was captivated totally and drowned in her seductive beauty.

Tuli looked at me while I was staring at her with my lustful eyes.

She smiled seductively at me and said ---“What are you looking at? Will you care to come inside or just ogle me while standing here?”

She broke my trance as I trotted inside behind her.

While she walked, her fairly wide hips swayed sideways, better say provocatively she swayed her soft round bottoms covered under the small skirt. The plates danced and bounced over her fleshy round bums. I felt a strong urge inside me to hold her hands, take her in my arms, hug her tightly and kiss her luscious lips, lick her nectar and knead her small firm bosoms. Knead those small firm fleshy mounds in my grip and bite her slender neck and shoulders.

Damn, God, what was happening to me? I was slowly walking into Medusa’s dark lair totally engrossed by the siren’s magnetic beauty.

In the drawing room, she pointed me to sit on the long sofa with her left hand and while pointing her palms brushed my chest, as she was holding her glass also with the same hand, she spilled the liquid all over my shirt.

She exclaimed ---“Oh Shit, I am sorry. Why don’t you sit down and take off your shirt. I will wash that and press that for you.”

All the time I was just in a magical trance.

I looked around the lobby; the lights felt beautifully lightened giving an amorous ambience. A soft music was playing on the sound system probably santoor recital of Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma.

I gathered up some saliva to soak my dry throat to ask her ---“You told me that you won’t be alone. But I don’t see anyone here. What’s the game are you playing?”

She smiled at me seductively and licked her upper lip with her snaky tongue.

---“You are not coward, Abhimanyu. I told you that we won’t be alone, so no need to fear me. Takeoff your shirt please, sit quietly on that sofa.”

I took off my shirt, her burning gaze poured on my broad chest. My upper torso was only covered with a sleeveless vest.

I reclined on the sofa with my head on the backrest and arms on my lap, trying to adjust the burning sensation on my loins. She took the shirt and slowly walked towards a room. She looked at me with corner of her eyes over her shoulder and threw a sly smile with her fingers on her pouting lips.

---“Wait for the surprise, dear.”

I looked around the room. The room was well decorated with some paintings and at one end there was a huge cupboard filled up with different books and toys and decorated vases. On the right side of the hall there was there dining table with four chairs. A small basket was at the centre of the table filled up with some fruits like bananas and guavas. Two small couches placed perpendicular to the long couch, and there was a round glass centre table in the middle. On the floor, under the couch and the centre table, there was a huge carpet. Just in-front of the wide couch, there was door covered with a curtain which was gently flowing in some breeze.

Probably that was Tuli’s room. I looked back; there was another room at the back of the long couch. That doorway was also covered with curtain, but there was a dim light inside the room.

On the centre table I found three glasses and a bottle of vodka, White Mischief and on a tray there was ginger and lemon and salads, properly dressed and kept. A medium sized glass bowl was by the side filled up with cashew and almonds and walnuts.

All the time I was all quiet, saying nothing, just watching the flow of the incidents.

I took out a stick and lighted. In a deep hale I must have puffed quarter of the nicotine inside my lungs. As I exhaled I saw the siren pushed aside the curtain and cat walked towards me.

I placed my left hand on my mouth and clenched my fist and smiled devilishly to her. She was also smiling teasingly at me.

I asked her ---“You are alone, if I am not wrong. I don’t feel any presence of anyone in the house. Where is your parents and Arunavo?”

Tuli trotted just like a peacock and sat in-front of me on the centre table. Her bare knees were touching mine, over my jeans. The male testosterone was showing it presence. She sat with her knees pushed between my parted knees. The skirt moved up her slender thighs about half length of her upper limbs. Her soft smooth thighs were although pressed together. She bent towards my face and rested her palms on my thighs. I could feel her heat oozing out of her sensuous frame all over. Her cleavage was totally exposed under my view just below my chin. I could not takeoff my eyes from those soft round mounds.

In a deep husky tone she whispered ---“My parents have gone to my maternal uncle’s house. They are not going to come for tonight.”

As she spoke her; I could feel her warm breath all over my face. With squint eyes she looked into my eyes and gently rubbed my thighs over the coarse jeans fabric. My heat grew to its peak burning all over my body.

I was in a dilemma that, should I kiss this bewitching lass? But I restrained my feelings. Why I restrained that strong invitation, I didn’t have the answer then.

All of a sudden Tuli placed all her five fingers of her right hand, on my face and gently grazed her soft slender fingers all over. The touch hurled me over the top of Pleasure Mountain. I could feel my heat growing to its brim and having a hard time inside my jeans.

---“You like me, right? Just say once.”

To my utter disbelief I yelled out ---“Yes l like you, I like you very much.” But alas those were not the words that came out of my lips finally, in fact nothing came out of my lips. I sat there dumbfounded.

She continued in her same husky tone ---“What do you want me to do? Do you want a drink?”

I nodded my head that I need a drink badly. My ears turned red, the front part of my jeans clearly outlined my lewd organ to its full strength.

Slowly she got down from the centre table and kneeled on the carpet beside the table.

I clenched both my fists and bowed down my head, resting my head on my clenched fist, elbow resting on my thighs and body pushed forward. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for a deep plunge into the sea of lust and carnal desire. What is pulling me from behind and restraining me from doing so? I closed my eyes tightly.

I sat there in that posture with my head down for few minutes and was imagining Tuli in her full bare glory.

I heard a sweet husky tone ---“Hi, how are you?”

Slowly I pulled up my face towards the line of the voice. That was not the voice of Tuli, I have heard this voice before and this was not of my EVE also.

My eyes got fixed on the door in front of me. More surprise was waiting for me at the door.

A voluptuous mermaid was standing at the door; none other than Maithili, totally unexpected.

She was wearing a white half sleeved shirt with sleeves folded up to bare her long slender arms.

Out of six buttons, the top three and the last one was unfastened.

I bit my index finger hard between my teeth in my utter disbelief, that I would find Churni to be present. Slowly the whole game plan was getting clear in front of my eyes. These two sensuous sirens captivated me in their enchanting music and now I was dancing according to their tune.

Her shirt came down till the juncture of her limbs barely covering her luscious plump bottoms.

She stood in a very seductive pose, resting her whole weight on her right limb, and her left one bit crossed at the front.

Her right arm, placed on the panel of the door above her head while her left arm bend and rested on her narrow waist.

Her fairly long hairs unfurled untied, flowed over her left shoulder to the front of her shirt, bouncing softly over her heaving bossom.

The pair of soft round bosoms; jostling inside the thin fabric of her shirt, trying to breathe out of the tight shirt.

The side of her soft bosoms was clearly visible from that distance, the creamy smooth skin shining brightly in the light of the room.

Softness of her full bust could be felt by my hungry eyes. Her twin peaks was decorated with hard pebble which was clearly outlined and visible from the fabric. Taunting me hard, to tweak those pebbles between my fingers.

I observed that her fairly round bust was not covered under any strings and the narrow lane between her twin globes was also clearly visible.

Her narrow waist widened to fairly broad hips, unable to hide under the length of her shirt.

Full grown luscious bottoms were bare as my palm, the round curves shining all over sending several jolts down my spine.

She was seductively rubbing her thighs together, which made her crotch to play hide and seek behind the open part of her lower shirt.

I tried to look deep at her crotch to find whether she was wearing anything underneath or not.

A pair of cream slender tubular thighs shining in-front of my full view. The bright light of the drawing room was slipping on her creamy skin, glowing in lusty heat.

With her squint eyes, she looked at my gaze as my eyes were voraciously devouring her curves and contours like a hungry hyena.

Tuli stopped pouring the drink in the glass and looked at me with a naughty smile all over her lips.

---“Do you like the surprise, honey.”

The husky tone was too much for me to contain myself. I bit my index finger between my teeth very hard to suppress my lust.

Very slowly and seductively Churni cat walked towards me, trotting towards me like a crane, each step she took towards me, I felt the burning heat flowing inside the room.

Her strides were just like a hungry tigress, waiting to prowl on her prey. Her heavy bottoms swayed sensuously sideways with each step she took towards me. The lower front part of her shirt danced over her crotch.

The dark shade under the fabric was unable to hide the red colour of her loin cloth as she came near to me and stood beside the small couch.

I looked at her face, which was beaming with a sensuous smile. She bit her lower lip with her upper jaw. The small black dot over her upper lips made her smile more alluring to me.

I took a deep breath in total disbelief, and a deep exhale came out of my parted lips.

---“Uffffff………. What is this?” I looked directly into Churni’s face.

She sat on the small couch which was perpendicular to the long sofa, just beside me and crossed her legs.

I looked at her bare thighs, her creamy skin glowing, radiating a halo of burning lust.

The bulge under her thighs could be seen easily, divulged that her soft bottoms are ready for hard caresses and strong slaps. The dark crack between her under thighs, intimated me that the thin string holding her loin cloth has disappeared between her hind globes and sticking painfully over the gateway of pleasure hiding her neat folds of rosy petals.

I looked up to her full bosom, which was now clearly visibly from the angle I sat.

I was tracing every inch of her bare skin and softness of her left busty mound. The dark pebble mounted on her peak was now playing hide and seek.

The circle around the pebble looked like a pink halo in the middle of the cream soft skin.

Upper part of her chest was total bare, her bosoms were heaving up and down in a very perfect rhythm.

She rested her chin on her left palm and rested her elbow on her slender upper limb, and put her right palm over the small of her knee gently rubbing herself in round circles. Faint blue and red veins striped under her creamy smooth skin of her round tubular thighs.

Her cheeks were turned red and she licked her upper lips with her snaky tongue.

The bunch of her locks were dangling at the front and caressing her own bust gently.

I totally forgot the presence of Tuli in the room. The mermaid captured me in her net.

---“Are you surprised to see me, Mr. Abhimanyu Talukdar?”

I smiled devilishly at her and said to her in a deep voice ---“Surely, Churni. Even in my wildest dream I have not thought that you will be here.”

---“Your burning gazes have ignited flame inside me. Are you going to reduce me into ashes, honey?”

I muttered some strength at last ---“No this is not fair, Churni.”

---“Why this is not fair? I fascinated you from the moment you fascinated me. On the first night at your room, you kneeled down in-front of me with your strong arms outstretched. Tell me the truth, that if you had got the chance then, you would have hugged me in your strong arms.”

My goodness, how come she thought that I sang for her, when actually I was saying that to my Paree and not for her.

I mumbled a bit ---“That was not for you Churni.”

---“Don’t lie to me, I saw a burning fire in your eyes that day, and that burning desire can’t be for Suchismita at least.”

I thanked God, that she has not suspected our sweet love affair.

She looked at Tuli, who was closely observing her sister and devouring her acts of seduction.

Churni asked me ---“Do you want a drink? I know you want a glass badly.”

I reclined on the sofa, upper part of my torso bent at an angle and my bottoms at the edge of the couch, stretching my legs bit forward. My rigidness was now heavily straining and pulsating inside me jeans. The short movements of my crotch were not hidden form their burning lusty gazes.

I outstretched my arms on both sides of the couch and rested on the back of the sofa. Wide arms and strong built of my chest allured those sirens. I was still in my sleeveless vest.

---“You like my sister?”

---“No, I don’t.”

---“Oh come on, don’t lie. Your eyes are telling the truth that you want both of us.”

---“That’s not true.”

She handed me the glass ---“Have a drink first. Mashed ginger, a pinch of lemon and full of soda and of course vodka. Your heart and mind will open out.”

While handing me the glass she intentionally lingered her finger on mine, sending jolts of thunder all over my body.

I looked at the drink and then at her and asked ---“How come a naïve girl from Ranaghat is so apt in making a drink like this?”

She took a glass of drink and placed it near her red pouting lips and rolled the edge of the glass on her lips.

---“You are forgetting Abhi that five years of my youthful ripe life I have spent in Kolkata. I have gone to The Underground at Hotel Hindustan International also.”

I nodded my head in disbelief that such a girl can be so seductive and now she is beautifully venomous.

Tuli also had a glass in her hand and sat beside Churni on the hand rest of the small couch. The skirt has curled up quiet far and revealed her bare thighs and part of her crotch.

The bodice was now not able to contain the fullness of her small ripe bosom. The small pebbles turned to pointed gbangs, directly beckoning me. Her small flat tummy now created few waves of soft flesh as she sat resting her elbows over her sister’s shoulder.

The seductive poses of two sirens were making me mad. They were waiting for a hungry hyena to leap forward and maul them together.

I followed Churni’s gaze, she was directly looking at my firm thickness throbbing under the jeans.

---“You can’t hide the way you are looking at us.”

I poured the whole glass in a single gulp and brushed my hairs with my fingers and smiled devilishly at Churni.

I looked down on her creamy thighs, she was gently moving the tubular limbs one above the other. The rubbing of herself has made her skin turned reddish.

She winked at me ---“Are you trying to find as if what I am wearing underneath?”

I laughed as if I got caught in my act of peeping.

She gently nodded her head ---“I am wearing the same red skimpy bikini Subroto brought for me during our honeymoon. I saw your imaginative eyes filled with lust when you heard of the story.”

My college bag was lying on the other side of the sofa, I just looked at my college bag for once to divert my burning gaze from this two seductive females.

---“Don’t look away. If you want to taste the fragrance of the rose bud, then you have to crush the full blown rose.” A devilish smile all over her face.

Churni was caressing Tuli’s bare thighs all over till the juncture of her limbs.

Tuli was shaking lightly as if a twig was swaying in an autumn breeze.

She bent down over Churni and her right hand came under Churni’s chin to pull her face up. In front of my burning eyes, the two sisters planted a hot smooch on each other’s wet lips.

I could see that a pair of velvety snaky tongue thrust out of those wet mouth trying to suck and twine with each other.

Tuli’s right hand came down and with the flat of her palm she caressed the upper part of Churni’s bosom.

I screamed at those ladies engrossed in their love actions ---“Stop that.”

Churni’s broke her kiss and hissed at me ---“Why? Are you coward, to approach us?”

Tuli was panting hard and was mashing her heaving bosoms with her right hand. Groping her soft mounds in her tender fingers. Her squint eyes were pouring out the lava of lust.

Slowly Churni stood up, I looked at her voluptuous figure as she came near to me, very near, stood only few inches from my face and her legs were touching my outstretched knees.

The lower part of her shirt could not hide the red skimpy bikini. The small thin fabric hugged her nether parts as her second skin. A strong musky fragrance was emanating from each pore of her slender thighs. Her tummy was just in front of my eyes. She looked at my gaze which was intently looking down her crotch. Her slender thighs were so full that at the juncture, even a thin blade of grass could not be passed.

With a sudden pull, she took of her shirt over her sweating figure and she stood there in front of me in her full glory with only her skimpy red bikini bottom to cover the entrance of carnal pleasure.

I looked up to her full grown bosom, the under curves of her bosom were so aptly perching those huge soft twin fleshy mounds. Dark gbangs sized pebbles came into light. A light pink tint of halo surrounded those pebbles. I could observe few tinny tendrils at the side of the pebbles. Her heavy bosoms were heaving hard in long breath.

Few blue and red veins of blood vessels were stranding outwards from the centre of her bosom till her upper chest. Her creamy skin felt buttery soft.

I looked down to her flat tummy. A deep well, her beautiful belly button was perched at the centre of the creamy plateau. I observed very tiny wheatish coloured tendrils below her deep navel, growing down wards forming a very faint trail of tendrils till the curve of her under belly. The under belly was bit fleshy and was shaking in a deep excitement. Those tendrils were swaying unnoticeably as I was blowing hot breath all over her abdomen.

My lusty gaze grazed moved down to her crotch.

The small red “V” shaped fabric was pasted like paint on the passage of pleasure cave. Thin red string tied at both ends of the “V” shaped fabric, pulled up the flimsy fabric so tight that it clearly outlined the doors. The doors were plump and soft and fleshy.

The long fissure between two lotus petals shaped nether lips was clearly outlined.

A musky and maddening scent was oozing out as I observed that the fabric was already soaked with some juices that might have flowed down from those partially opened passageway.

There was no dark bush surrounding the pathway of pleasure. Instead of that there were very small black curly tendrils grown all over her nether parts.

She looked down to my face and brought her left hand between her slender thighs.

She stretched out her ring, middle and index finger and touched her pleasure passage and rubbed those soft petals up and down. Her rubbing pushed that thin flimsy fabric to hide between the pink petals hidden under the outer walls.

I was having a hard time to contain myself. I don’t know why I restrained myself.

She rubbed her passageway in few soft strokes; juices deluged the fabric and her fingers were glistening with her nectar of pleasure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:51 AM