Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 6: Siren’s Captivating Music

-------------------------------------------

I got an unexpected call on Tuesday morning. Both mom and dad already left for their work place and I was about to leave for my college when the telephone ranged. I answered that call only to be surprised that it was Arunima on the other end.

---“You have forgotten to call me, right?”

---“Not actually, just two days have passed.”

---“Can we meet somewhere outside?”

---“Where?”

---“Come to Bhawanipore Metro Station, I will be waiting for you at two o’clock in the evening at the gate.”

---“Ok”

In the college, I told Debi about Arunima for the first time.

Debi said ---“Bihari, you dirty dog, don’t you feel anything about Suchismita? You have no conscience?”

I joked at her ---“One day match, Debi. The cricketer who plays test match also plays on one day pitch.”

---“This is not a cricket game, rascal, this is life.”

I winked at her ---“The dice has been casted, the ball has roll. I am a part of a bigger game and I want to see the end of that.”

I restrained myself from divulging further details and said to her ---“This is a game of eagle and snake, let see who wins?”

---“Who is snake and who is eagle?”

I boasted on myself---“Definitely I am the eagle.”

She pointed her index finger to me and cautioned me ---“Abhi, you are going to play with fire. This is going to be a dangerous game. If you burn yourself and then come to me, first I will thrash you black and blue and then apply burnol on those wounds.”

Debi was very angry upon me. I was just rolling in the inertia of the dice that has been casted.

I arrived at the metro station just in time. Arunima was standing at the gate of the subway. She was dressed in a white jeans and a blue top, this was not the same dress she wore while I dropped her to her house. The jeans were a full one, ladies jeans are always hugging their legs and thighs, and same was that with her top. She had a sling bag with her. I asked her that has she bunked her college, she said yes.

I asked her ---“Where do you want to go?”

Tuli beamed a soft smile at me and said ---“What about Rabindra Sarobar?”

---“Nah, I don’t want to go to places where there are all couples roaming. I feel awkward there.”

She asked me ---“Why so? Where do you take your friends in general?”

---“Hmmm…. We friends generally go to Coffee House at College Street or just roam about in Esplanade or sit in The Flury’s at Park Street. So where do you want to go?”

She said to me that Nandan would be a good place to roam about. I complied with that and we spend that evening just chatting in Nandan.

Hours passed into days. Tuli and I used to meet every other day, somehow or somewhere.

At first my intention was to fathom her intentions, what was going inside her mind. She was a hard nut to crack or her music and trance was all over my mind and brain.

I came to know few things about her in these passing days. She love soft music, like sands and beaches, loves to watch English romantic movies and loves to eat all the fast-food.

I was also very fond of listening to music and I expressed that to her. One day she presented me a Sony Walkman so that I can keep that in my bag and listen to music whenever I want to; in bus or in the train whenever I had free time. I kept that portable music system always in my college bag and wherever I used to go I used to carry that. In college also among friends we used to exchange cassettes and I always kept a recordable cassette in my bag so as to record the lectures sometimes.

In the college, every time I looked at Debi, she used to smile at me and asked about my studies and all. The good friendship was turning in some pleasantry talks day by day.

I tried to explain Debi one day, about my intention.

---“Debi, see this is nothing. I am not falling for Arunima.”

She looked at me queerly and said ---“Do you really feel so?”

Her intent look burnt deep to the core of my heart.

---“Keep your hand on your heart and tell me what do you feel.”

---“I still love Paree same as before. My love has not diminished a single ounce. I just want to see the end of the whole story.”

---“Why do you want that?”

---“I already explained to Subroto and Maithili that I was engaged with someone, but you know, due to problem I could not tell them the name of the person I love. I am sure Maithili or Subroto must have told her that, that I am engaged. Now even knowing all these why Arunima is after me? I want to know the answer.”

Very cautiously I avoided my feelings about Maithili and those seductive poses she poised on the last night at my room.

I could not churn out much about Maithili from Arunima. Whenever I asked her about Maithili, Tuli used to divert the talks to something else.

One day I was adamant to know about Maithili. We were sitting at Coffee House sipping cold coffee.

I asked her ---“Tuli, whenever I try to ask something about Maithili. You try to avoid the question. Why so?”

---“Why do you want to know about my sister? She is married now.”

I thought that I should tell her about Maithili’s behavior on the last night before she went away.

Arunima looked at me with curiosity and asked ---“Do you feel something about her?”

The question sends a sudden jolt in the train of my thoughts.

I vigorously nodded my head---“NO, NO, NO, Not at all.”

She winked at me and with a sly smile she asked ---“Are you interested in her?”

---“What are you saying, Tuli. I was just asking you out of curiosity. On the first day when I dropped you at your house you told me that you share a very special relation with your sister so I asked.”

---“So actually you want to know about our relationship.”

“We share a very, very special bond between us. We share everything” Tuli winked at me while sipping the drink.

Through my glasses my inquisitive eyes were trying to understand her wink.

---“Don’t give me that look. She is just my elder sister. She tells me everything whatever she has in her heart.”

“That’s interesting that two cousin sister’s share much of their pep talks and all.” I said.

She only smiled at me and said nothing more about their relation or Maithili.

I looked at the rose bud sitting opposite to me. She wore a kurta and a skirt that day. Small built yet sensuously built. Her bosoms were shaped and smaller than other two beauties but luscious. She looked tender as a sapling, not yet tasted the rainy days of July. Very inviting smile always pasted on her lips whenever she looks at me.

She was very different from her sister, her sister posses a very seductive figure. In my lecherous mind, I tried to picturize Churni in the skimpy red bikini that Subroto brought her during their honeymoon at Goa. She would look voluptuous in that skimpy two piece fabric. All those were just male testosterone running all over my brain and body. It was not out of love but a pure lust was growing inside me on each passing day to malign these two sisters.

Suddenly Arunima asked me ---“Tell me one truth.”

---“Yes”

---“Do you feel something for me?”

I had to veil my feelings that I don’t love you but lust your tenderness to get maligned in my lecherous embrace.

“I think I like you a bit.” A white lie escaped from my mouth, without blinking my eye.

With an inquisitive smile on her thin lips and a queer look in her eyes, she asked --- “Really?”

She kept the glass on the table and traced the back of my resting palm with her nails.

The scratching sensations send a thrill of chill on my arms. I took a deep breath so as to think as what was happening to me. I felt I am drowning in some dark well.

I looked deeply into her eyes and patted her palms ---“I like you really, but I can’t say anything about future.”

She smiled sweetly at me ---“Live the present, why think about future. Enjoy the life to the brim.”

I could feel the distance growing between me and Debi. The siren’s music captivated me into her charms. Paree used to come in my sweet dreams, but those were some distant dreams. Each passing day I saw her standing under a lonely mango tree with no leaves on it and looking at me with a faint smile o her sweet lips.

Four weeks has passed. Twelve days of meeting and knowing each other.

It was probably Tuesday night, second week of March; I got a call from Tuli.

---“Hello, Abhi.”

---“Yes, anything important? We just met yesterday.”

---“No and yes actually. I was throwing a small party at my house tomorrow evening. I thought if you could join us in that party?”

---“What kind of party….”

---“Just a small party, dear. You, me and few other dear ones.”

Actually I was thinking that why she could not be alone but something was running in back of my mind that I was slipping into a dungeon so I asked.

---“You won’t be alone, right?”

I could hear her sly smile---“Do you want me to be alone?”

---“No, I don’t want you to be alone, just asking.”

---“Ok then, good night. See you tomorrow by five o’clock at my place. You won’t be disappointed at all.”

I looked at the night sky after dinner. I saw a little boat rowing towards a small island. On the shore of the island a siren was seated on a stump of a fallen tree, playing a flute. The music was very enchanting. The person who was rowing the boat looked at me; to my utter amazement I saw that the person was none other than me. On the other horizon I observed that both the sun and the moon were glowing faintly and was about to dive under the Prussian blue sea. The shines and rays were getting faded from the sky with each pull of oar towards the island.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:50 AM