Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Chapter 5: Riding with Siren

---------------------------------

The morning was sunny and warm, the chill factor was not present in the air instead of that there was sweet cold breeze flowing around.

The ambience in my house was gloom after breakfast. Both Paree and her ChotoMa was calm and heavy hearted. I saw the pain of separation in their eyes. Mom and Paree were in her room packing some tit bits in last minute. I stood between the two pillars of my life, one who build my past another architecture of my future.

I put my arms on both their shoulders and hugged them trying to console them.

---“Why making so gloom face?”

None of them spoke a word and kept on with their work. Both gave a painful look at me.

---“Ma, Paree is not going away for long. She is coming back to you in April after Basanti Puja only and also you can visit her anytime while going to your school.”

Mom patted my cheek ---“You are not a parent still, so you won’t understand.” She wiped a small bead from the corner of her eyes.

Paree looked at mom’s face and sobbed ---“You promise to come to my house after your school.” and threw her arms around my mom sobbing softly in her arms.

Mom took Paree’s face in her palms and kissed her head --- “I promise, my child.”

There was an unwanted calmness in whole house. Maithili was acting very differently than last night. She always tried to look away whenever I looked at her.

Subroto came to me and said ---“Hey Abhi, good bye. I will expect you to come to my house anytime you feel so.”

---“Sure don’t worry. I will go. Tell my regards Grand Aunt and all others.”

Dad asked me to accompany them till the bus stand. Even if he would not have told me to do that I would have gone, my EVE was going.

Mom told to me that after they are gone, I would have to drop Arunima to her house at Dhakuria. I nodded to answer her that I will accompany her to her home. Arunima looked at me and smiled sweetly nodding her head gently to express her gratitude.

At the bus stand, I asked Paree to cheer up. A faint smile smeared on her lips, eyes bit deluged yet smiling beautifully. We looked deeply into each other’s eyes for a second. We could not kiss or hug or say something in front of Subroto or Maithili.

At last she said in a low voice ---“Study hard, your exams are near. For my sake you have to get good marks. And study optics seriously.” She winked at me.

The bus arrived, suddenly Paree put her right index finger in her mouth and soaked it with her saliva and touched my cheek softly, hiding from the sight of Subroto and Maithili. She sat on the next window seat, behind Subroto and Maithili. She brought her index finger to her lips and kissed it and swayed it to me, her signature flying kiss. The bus zoomed away.

I returned back and zoomed into my room as to fathom her wink. I opened my optics book and turned the pages to find something. On the fifteenth page over the new chapter in very small letters there was something written.

…..

“I will miss you. Kalyani’s number is xxxxx-xxxxx. Call me, I am waiting.”

….. A single line, meant so much for me, I felt strong presence of Paree in my room.

Arunima was ready for departure. Mom told me to say their regards to her parents and also I should meet her parents. I nodded my head and said that I will obey her every words.

I looked at Arunima as we walked towards the taxi stand. She was wearing a white three quarter jeans coming down just below her knees and a blue frilled top hugging her bust and tummy sticking wisely on her frame. A siren; a budding siren. We walked side by side, all the way to taxi-stand till we board that vehicle, we just kept quiet, saying nothing to each other occasionally exchanging courteous smile as our eyes met.

I sat at right hand corner of the seat; once the car started she came near me in the middle of the seat and looked at me with her smiling face through her sweet thin lips.

---“Are you trying to avoid me?”

I combed my hairs backwards with my fingers ---“No, not at all.”

“Then why haven’t you called me even after I gave you my phone number.” There was veiled anger in her voice.

I looked at her face --- “See, actually that piece of paper was in my suit pocket and after the wedding that has to be dry cleaned so it might have got misplaced somehow. I am sorry for that. But ….”

---“But what?”

---“Why were you expecting my call?”

---“Can’t I expect a courtesy call even, what type of chivalrous gentleman you are? Don’t know how to win a lady?”

I murmured deep in my head “Don’t try to teach me how to win a lady.” I smiled faintly at her.

Her bare upper arms were touching mine above my folded shirt of my left arm. Her fingers were crossed and palms clutched resting on her lap between her thin yet slender thighs over her skin tight white jeans. I glanced with corner of my eye over from her waist till her face. She was all smiling at me constantly.

---“Ok you win; you are good player with your words.”

“What do I win? Just a courtesy call from you, only that?” there was mischievous smile beaming on her face.

---“You don’t know me yet, what am I who am I.”

She extended her right palm to shake hand ---“There is a first time in every person’s life. Ok, so let us get acquainted, what’s the harm. I am Arunima, call me Tuli.”

I took her soft palm in my hand and shook her tender soft fingers gently, she smiled at me sweetly. I smiled back.

I said to her looking directly in her eyes ---“You know my name very well”. I thought to flirt with her a bit so I continued “I know very well, Tuli, why you came to my house yesterday.”

She couldn’t hide her blushes and looked down to the floor of the taxi. I constantly looked at her blushing face. Small neat lips glistened a bit, smeared with dark brown colour, inviting I thought.

After sometime she looked again at me ---“You were bit gloom yesterday during dinner?”

A deep breath came out of my mouth ---“Yeah, my mom and Paree was depressed so was I.”

Next question send a jolt in my spine ---“Maithili Di was very calm after she came from your room yesterday night, why that so?”

I tried to look directly into her eyes trying to fathom as what she know about the last night.

In a deep voice I spoke “Ask her, how come I know.”

She bit her lower lips under her upper row and nodded foxily at me ---“I know her very well.”

It was my turn to get surprised now “What do you know?”

There was a perilous smile on her face---“I know her for last eighteen years. She is my elder sister.”

I looked outside; the taxi was crossing Sealdah Railway station, running through the A.J.C. Bose Road.

I clutched my left fist and brought it in front of my face and rested my chin on the lap of the thumb, intently hearing her words as she kept on talking.

---“Especially last five years I got acquainted with her very well, after she got engaged with Subroto Jiju. Although there is an age difference between us, she is twenty five and I only nineteen, but we share a very close bond. My Didi is very sweet and beautiful so as my Jiju, they really care for me and love me very much.”

I tried to surmise in my head as if what she was willing to say to me, but I failed to do so.

---“All they wanted to get me acquainted with some person whom they know very well.”

I smiled at last and said ---“OK, so here I come in the picture.”

---“Yes, now you come in the picture frame.”

I questioned her ---“Is there anything more you want to say about your Didi?”

---“You first tell me what happened yesterday night, why Churni Di was so quiet yet smiling, and then I will tell you.”

“Ok, so the game between the eagle and snake has begun. Let see, whether the river meets the estuary or not, let’s find out whether the curved beak survives or the deadly fang.” I murmured inside my brain. “I am not an average Bengali boy as you think; I can jump in to any situation. I am strong enough to play with fire.”

I clenched my jaws, my chin bones grinded over each other “Ask her if you are so curious to know.”

We kept quiet for long time looking outside the windows. Dhakuria was nearing.

I said to her---“Please excuse me today, I won’t be coming to your home today.”

She looked at me and grinned naughtily ---“If you don’t come to my house now, then I will call your mom and tell her that you have left me on the middle of the road and rest you know very well what would happen to you.”

I smiled back at her ---“Blackmailing me you naughty girl.” Let’s play the game siren.

I had no choice other than to obey her words.

I had to meet her parents. Her father works at Writer’s Building and her mother was a house wife. Her brother’s name was Arunavo, he studies in class eight. I came to know more about Maithili from them. Maithili was Arunima’s elder uncle’s daughter. She studied her senior secondary education and finished her graduation from this house. During that time Tuli and Churni got closer to each other. Churni cares her sister as if her own.

I was getting late to return home, so I had to bid them good bye.

Tuli came till the road to bid farewell.

I asked her ---“So, now you are happy that I came to your house?”

She smiled sweetly at me and nodded her head.

---“So can I expect that this is not our last meet? You already promised Churni Di.”

---“Frankly speaking, I don’t want to break your heart anymore.”

She touched my hand suddenly and said ---“Who told you that my heart will break? I just want a chance to prove myself.”

I waved to a passing by taxi to stop.

I boarded the taxi, as it was about to start, Tuli approached the window and winked at me whispered ---“I have a bagful of surprise for you, your dreams will be answered.”

I tried to understand her last words, what does she meant by that? I closed my eyes and rested my head on the backrest and tried to picturize the last words of Churni and Tuli. Do they have any connection between them? No that is quiet not possible. What type of game plan Tuli is planning to captivate me? If the ball has been rolled let’s see where it ends finally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:48 AM