Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 4: Unlawful Entry

-----------------------------

Mom pushed me --- “Get up lazy bones, it is already nine thirty and you are still in bed.”

In sleepy eyes I said --- “Oh! Ma, I slept late at night, please few more minutes” I pleaded her.

---“Subroto and Maithili have already left for Dhakuria. If you want to go with us for shopping then get up else you can sleep. Your dad has already left for office and I have not cooked lunch for you.”

I slapped my sleepy head, oh I forgot that today we were going for shopping, Paree will be within my sight for whole day long.

“Tea is on the table, get up, take bathe and come down.” Ma yelled at me before walking out.

I yelled at her --- “And what is your daughter doing? You will let her sleep and not me, that’s total unfair.”

---“She is better than you, idiot. She got up early in the morning and after having her bath she offered Puja in the Puja room. She is now in kitchen preparing the breakfast.”

I murmured in my head “My Paree knows how to win heart of her future mom-in-law and her beloved ChotoMa.”

I finished my chores and came running downstairs, yelling --- “Ting, ting, ting, ting …… fire brigade please, my stomach is on fire.” I knew that Paree was cooking breakfast so I was very happy.

She yelled from the kitchen --- “Stop shouting and sit in the drawing room. I am coming with your breakfast.”

She pushed aside the curtain and stepped into the drawing room with the breakfast plate on her left hand.

My jaw dropped as I saw her coming inside. Freshly bathed; her long wet hairs flowing around her neck, running over her left shoulder to the front over her bosom. Paree wore a cream coloured saree and crimson red blouse. Her face was radiating a halo of Goddess. Through her big eyes she was looking at my half opened mouth. A small dot of vermillion, probably from Puja room, decorated her forehead between those whip like arched eyebrows. Her creamy skin of her bare arms was glistening in the rays of the morning sun. A pair of gold earrings studded with two small white pearls, swinging from her earlobes. The same thin lock of jade black hair, swaying over her right cheek. Lips were rosy and still not smeared with lipstick, virgin as rosebud. Big black eyes like a pair lotus petals. Goddess Lakshmi of molten gold just has entered to feed my breakfast. I murmured inside me “This beauty is to behold, Abhimanyu and not to malign.”

She came near and placed the plate on the centre table and slapped my head, softly whispered --- “Come on; don’t look at me like that. Finish your breakfast quickly.”

I was still looking at her face; no words came out of my parted lips.

“If you stare at me like that then you are not coming with me.” I woke up from my trance as she slapped me once again.

I murmured in deep voice --- “WHO ARE YOU?”

She smiled and went away.

It was already thirty minutes past ten, the time we started form our house for shopping.

My Paree was dressed in a peacock green shining salwar suit, quarter sleeves, which hugged her beautiful figure from her shoulder till her waist and then flowed down; the lower end of churidar was curled at her ankles. The back of her salwar was deep and tied in four strings. Her gorgeous back, playing hides and seeks with my hypnotic gaze. Her dupatta was of matching peacock blue colour with designer peacock eyes all over the fabric covering her bosom and the loose ends thrown backwards over her shoulders. My Paree was not walking in front of me but a beautiful peacock was softly trotting along with my mom. Her as usual long black tresses tied in a medium sized loose bun swaying just below her nape. Her earlobes were decorated with same gold dangling earrings studded with two small pearls. The right locks danced over her right cheek, the morning sun playing hide and seek behind a small grey cloud. Faint pink colour smeared on her lips and glistened each time she talked in her sweet honey filled voice. Her big black eyes; glistened with a joy. She was walking with her two most important persons in her life, her ChotoMa and Abhi.

Shopping, what a horrible thing for me. All those trances vanished while shopping with two ladies, two most important pillars of my life. First we went to ShaymBazar for buying sarees for Paree and mom. To choose three sarees they took about forty five minutes. Each time I looked at Paree, she gestured to me “five minutes more, please” but that five minutes never came to end. I murmured in my head that in future I will tell her that she needs to choose the colour before going for shopping with me, so as to choosing becomes easy. Shopping went on and on, my patience was getting tested and my strength also as I have to carry most of the bags.

Paree joked looking at my exhausted face --- “ChotoMa, see, I told you that we need a donkey to carry our bags.”

Ma looked at me---“Just few hours more, Abhi”.

Few hours more, damn. Fire was burning inside my head.

---“Ma, if she calls me donkey one more time, I tell you that I will kick her. You tell your child to keep her mouth shut.”

“Donkey, donkey, donkey ….” Paree kept yelling at me.

Mom smiled at Paree but told her nothing. They kept on walking from ShaymBazar to HathiBagan through BidhanSarani.

I asked mom --- “Why do you want to buy so many sarees and clothes? Paree has thousands probably millions of them. You are pampering her like anything.”

Now mom, looked at me bit angrily---“You have problem with that? If you have, then you can go home.”

I looked at Paree, she touched mom’s arms and asked her to cool down and gestured me to keep quiet.

From HathiBagan they bought salwars suits for Paree. Mom bought a silk saree also for Maithili and a Raymond Suit piece for Subroto. I slapped my forehead and murmured inside “You are buying for your future daughter-in-law that is ok for me but why to buy such expensive gifts for Subroto and Maithili?”

I asked mom that when Subroto and Maithili would return from Dhakuria. Mom said that by six in the evening they will be at home, and probably by that time dad would be present at home as he has half day at office on Saturday.

I was getting exhausted but also feeling happy as seeing Paree in-front of me. Every time I looked at her my exertions vanished. Her looks were acting as a rejuvenating potion for me.

It was about two thirty, mom asked Paree whether she was hungry or not. What the hell, Ma has completely forgotten me after seeing her daughter. Paree glanced at me over her shoulder. I smiled painstakingly towards her.

Mom asked Paree---“Ok, enough of these sarees and salwars. Do you want to try jeans and tops?”

Both my and Paree’s jaw dropped.

Paree looked at her ChotoMa with big surprised eyes; she was unable to believe her ears, same as mine.

Mom said to us ---“Why you two are looking at me like that? It is fashionable and now a day’s all the girls wears jeans and t-shirt and tops. You will be going to university then you might need some.”

In the middle of the road, Paree hugged mom---“My sweet loving ChotoMa. But I have not tried that in whole my life. I don’t know how will I look in that?”

Mom persuaded her ---“There is a first step for everything, ok. So you want or not.”

Paree looked at me; I slightly danced my eyebrows not to catch attention of my mom and grinned cunningly at her, gestured that she would look flirtatious in those outfits. She blushed lightly and looked away from me.

---“Ok, so we postpone the BowBazar trip for some other day and go to Esplanade. We can buy you jeans and tops from either New Market or Shriram Arcade or Treasure Island.”

---“ChotoMa I am hungry.”

Mom looked at me ---“Ok, we go for lunch at Amenia at Esplanade then we go to Treasure Island or Shriram Arcade.”

We finished lunch with Amenia special mutton biriyani. Sumptuous delicious lunch. Mom and Paree seated opposite to me.

At the dining table mom looked at both of us ---“I have something to say you both as I have found time alone with you.”

We surprisingly looked at each other. Paree tweaked her lips as if asking “What has happened?”

Mom started ---“See, Abhi and Paree. Whatever is mine will be divided in two equal parts among both of you. I am saying and basically making this clear to Abhimanyu.”

I told to her ---“Why are you saying this now, we have time to talk all these later on.”

---“No, just in case you might have thought that Paree is taking your share, so I wanted to make that clear.”

My head burned up ---“You only knows money and nothing else. I have not asked for my share in your damn property. Keep that with you.”

---“Why are you yelling at me, I am just saying these.”

Paree threw her arms around mom’s neck and said ---“Please ChotoMa, stop these. We will have time for such discussion later on.” She winked at me pleading me to stop yelling.

I nodded my head in disgust.

While walking inside the Treasure Island, Paree asked me ---“Do you really like to see me in jeans?”

I danced my brows and whispered in her ears ---“Baby, you will look damn hot in those tight jeans and t-shirt.”

She blushed crimson and slapped on my arm softly without my mom noticing.

So three four jeans were bought for Paree along with t-shirts and various coloured tops.

By the time we started for our house, the sun was going down behind the Victoria Memorial and Second Hoogly Bridge.

Rest of the journey home, two chirpy ladies continuously talked at the back seat of taxi. I just kept quiet and at times glanced at Paree through the rearview mirror of the ambassador taxi.

Unforeseen was waiting for us at home, sipping tea at the drawing room. Arunima was seated beside Maithili on the long sofa of the drawing room. She leapt towards Paree hugging her in deep embrace although her eyes were fixed upon me. Paree was taken aback by her sudden appearance and actions. She looked at me; her jaws tightened a bit and then gave a beaming smile to Arunima.

---“Good to see you, after a long time after Subroto Da’s marriage.”

Arunima ---“When I heard that you have also come I pleaded Maithili Di to bring me here so that I can meet you.”

“What a cunning foxy liar” I murmured in my head.

Arunima bowed her head lightly towards me to greet me; a beaming smile was smeared on her thin red lips.

Mom was also surprised to see Arunima; she thanked Maithili that she has brought her to her house. My beautiful evening is going to get spoiled (or these three sirens will make my dreams wet?)

I told them that I was exhausted so I was going to my room for freshen up, I would join them shortly.

Paree already went to her room along with all the carry bags and packets. Before leaving the drawing room, I glanced at Arunima for a second, who was constantly looking at me for some attention.

The teenage girl like a budding rose, although not as voluptuous figure like Maithili or sensuous and beautiful like Paree. Yet her thin snaky frame could turn hundreds of heads. She was wearing a white platted skirt about knee length reaching about two inches below her knee so as make herself a virtuous yet alluring girl. Her small feet and ankles tapered up to dusky calves and above that I could not fathom much of her inner treasures. She was wearing a light blue silhouette hugging top. Her bosoms were round and firm, untouched (probably) invitingly sized up. I sensed that, those globes have to grow with time and nourishment of some cunningness. Her wheatish skin was smooth. She was sitting and looking at me, crossed legged and her arms rested on her lap.

She has a haircut as far as my memories go, now her tresses ended just below her nape. Her round face and bit skinny cheeks gave her face an oval look. Eyes were small yet inviting and twinkling. A sharp small nose. A pair of gold top earring fixed on her earlobes. A gold titan watch was tied to her thin wrist.

While climbing upstairs, I tried to compare these three sirens present at my home under one roof, one beautiful, one sensuous and another flirtatious. Till few months back, I beholden only a divine beauty, then came an eternal beauty in my life now last night I devoured a sensuous beauty and now I find a flirtatious beauty. Nasty mind, the siren’s beauty has captivated my mind and brain. I had to make some reason to avoid meeting Arunima. I observed a hooded fire in Paree’s eyes as I was going out of the room.

After changing I came down and told to mom, that send some snacks and tea to my room, I would like to finish my optics practical lessons. All the ladies were seated on the Paree’s bed gossiping about the shopping and the dresses. Mom told me that she would send someone to my room. I observed that Subroto was looking at me in some disbelief as why I was not joining them. He probably sensed that I wanted to avoid Arunima. But he kept quiet and watched the television.

I was deeply engrossed in my practical lessons when I heard a knock on the door. I thought it would be mom or Paree with my tea and snacks. I looked over my shoulder towards the door only to get surprised that Maithili was standing with the tray.

I looked that voluptuous beauty with smiling eyes. Her eyes were inspecting my face trying to read my mind. I could not turn my gaze from her full round bossom; her cleavage peeked out from the upper part of her deep cut night gown. Although the night dress was of two parts with a total cover on outer gown, she has unfastened the belt of the outer gown purposefully. The inner gown stick lewdly with her sensuous frame, I could feel the flatness of her tummy narrowing to round waist and then curved behind forming two soft round bottoms. She placed the tray on the table and ruffled my hairs. I sat there in utter disbelief as what was going to happen. Her supple deep cleavage was just inches from my face when she kept the tray and ruffled my hairs with her thin soft fingers. I could smell a musky odour exhaling from the tiny pores of her skin. I was caught in a deep trance by all the vision and her actions.

She looked into my gaze filled up with utter disbelief and whispered to me --- “Can I sit here for some time?”

I looked at her face, I was quiet not in a state to speak, my throat has gone dry ---“Ok.”

She lied down on the bed, pulled a pillow and rested her upper torso on her right hand with her elbow resting on the pillow. Her reclined figure turned towards me, waves after waves formed on her frame. The flimsy fabric stuck lewdly between her supple slender round thighs and her juncture of her limbs portrayed an inviting “V” shape over the gateway of pleasure. She was not in a mood to hide anything from my burning gaze and a flirtatious smile beamed all over her face as if she was enjoying me ogling at her. The inner gown stuck on her torso as an upper crust of the earth revealing every curve yet veiled provocatively. I observed that there was no deep lining of her inner garments anywhere over her figure, which meant that she was bare inside waiting to get peeled.

“Are you trying to avoid Arunima?” she asked me in a deep tone.

I bowed down my head and rubbed my shoulders. ---“No, I am not avoiding anyone. I was bit tired of shopping today so I wanted some rest. Also I had to complete the practical lessons.”

“Ok” her eyes were fixated on my face trying to fathom my mind.

Churni smiled sweetly at me, biting her right little finger between her white teeth, her left hand was caressing her slender supple thighs in a very inviting posture. A warm gush came out of my parted lips. Her activities and smile were captivating my soul and brain, eclipsing the world around me, sending electrifying sensation all down my spine.

She continued ---“You have a girlfriend, right?”

I nodded ---“Yes”

---“What is her name?”

---“A friend from my college. Why do you want to know the name?”

---“There is no one, you are lying to me.”

I mumbled a bit, what to say. I have to pull my deity in these murky waters at last; she was the only straw I could pull at this time.

I clenched my jaws ---“No, Debanjana is my best friend.”

---“So why haven’t you proposed her till now?”

Sorry DEBI, I am really SORRY, I had to drag you in this vicious game of eagle and snake.

---“I was waiting for a perfect time, to propose her.”

---“Don’t you think fate has some different path arranged for you?”

---“How?”

---“You haven’t proposed your girlfriend yet and meantime my sister comes into your life.”

---“So?”

---“Meet her, get acquainted with Arunima.”

---“And then?”

“Let the river flow to estuary” her eyes were twinkling; her smile was not sweet but luscious. Her face was beaming in a sinful expectation.

I had to throw a shield to her ---“Does Subroto knows that you have come here to serve me tea?”

She bit her lower lips and nodded her head to confirm that her husband knows that she has come here in fact everyone knows downstairs that she has come to serve me tea.

I thought that if it would have been Paree or Arunima coming into my room then it would have raised few eyebrows, but no one would suspect Maithili.

“I will meet your sister”, with a devilish smile on my face I continued “Let’s see where the river flows.”

She got up from the bed and stood near my chair on my right side and bend over the table provocatively. Her supple bust trying to free them from her deep neck night gown, the deep gorge was in front of my lustful sight. Her bending over the table made her beautiful posterior globes to thrust out backwards. The soft buttery flesh melted on my upper right arm as the side of her supple mound touched my skin. I restrained myself very hard from kneading and mauling her soft bottoms in my firm grip and dug my nails all over her buttery flesh of luscious globes. I restrained myself from pushing my face between those supple sumptuous bust and bite and chew her all over. All my body was burning in high fever of lechery. My staunchness was paining inside me. I was feeling dizzy in my head. Her deep musky fragrance filled my nostrils sending repeated jolts of high voltage all over my body. Churni’s left hand came up on my head; she ruffled my hairs again. I was going mad, my muscles forgot to winch.

She brought her face near my ear and whispered in a deep husky tone ---“You promised me that you will meet Arunima. I want you to keep that promise.”

The tip of her nose brushed my earlobes as she spoke those words in my ears. I shouted inside my brain but not a single word I could speak out as my throat gone dry as desert.

“Maithili, I would peel your dress, knead your supple soft bossom in my firm grip and chew your flesh till the blood oozes out of every pores of your bust. I would grab your soft round bottoms and maul those butter mounds badly and slap hard till your skin turns red and then I will take you down on the cold floor to intrude roughly through the gateways of pleasure and send you to the forest of Eden along with the snake of sin entwining around our mangled frames.”

Not a single word came out, not a single muscle of mine moved.

She twirled her voluptuous figure and walked away smiling naughtily at me, leaving me dumbfounded and stoned in that room.

Last words as she vanished on the staircase ---“I heard every word you murmured in your mind, Mr. Abhimanyu Talukdar.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:47 AM