Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Chapter 3: Madonna (Mother and Child)

---------------------------------------------

I returned late from Coffee House. By the time I arrived at home, everyone was present in the drawing room waiting for me. They were gossiping and enjoying tea in the mild cold weather of February. Dad was in his room doing some office work. Motherly love was flowing between mom and Paree. Paree was lying on the divan of the drawing room with her head rested on my mom’s lap and she was combing Paree’s long hair with her fingers and was talking to others.

I went in and sat on the small couch at the leg end of the divan. Mom asked me, why I was late. I told her that we had the practical class and after that all friends went somewhere for some fast food so I got late.

She told me that next day, Subroto and Maithili would be going to Maithili’s uncle’s house at Dhakuria and they are asking me to accompany with them. I looked at Paree; her eyes were telling me “Please don’t go”. I asked mom that what their plan was for Saturday. Mom told me that she will be taking out Paree for shopping at ShaymBazar, HathiBagan and then they will go to BowBazar to buy some ornaments for her.

Maithili looked at me --- “You didn’t accompany us today for movie also.”

What to say. Paree was not aware of our friendship, my closeness with Debi.

Mom --- “You don’t like shopping with us; you can easily go with them to Dhakuria if you like.”

I thought what’s going in mom’s brain. Why she is so keen to send me to Dhakuria? Probably she has seen Arunima during the wedding and might have fancied promoting her as her future daughter in law. Is that so, then I will be in a dire situation.

Subroto asked me ---“What are you thinking? I don’t want to hear anything; tomorrow you are going with us to Dhakuria.”

I had to say something, a strong excuse to avert Arunima. Paree clutched her both hands and was looking at me, waiting for my answer.

---“I told you that on Saturday, I will decide whether to go to Dhakuria or not. Let the dawn arrive I will let you know.”

I had to find some way to spend time with my Paree, but I could not steal time due to lots of people around us. Paree was bit satisfied with my diplomatic answer.

I went upstairs to my room to change my dresses and study. Study was just an excuse to aloof myself from them. While I was going out, I observed Mom tucked away Paree and Maithili to kitchen. Subroto looked at me and asked whether he can come to my room or not. I said to him that he was always welcome.

In my room we both sat on the bed facing each other.

Subroto asked me --- “Hello, tell me frankly that whether you are interested in Arunima or not?”

I scratched my head, trying to make a good story so as to avoid and make them clear about my status. I was aware that I could not divulge the reality to them. Subroto will be offended, the cat will leap out of the bag if he comes to know the truth and I will be thrashed bitterly. It was also possible that I would get myself thrown out from the house.

I gathered some courage and spoke---“See, frankly speaking, I am interested in someone else.”

He exclaimed at me --- “What dude, who is the lady? But last time you told me and also to Arunima that you don’t have any special girlfriends, how come all these happened so fast?”

---“Boss, no one knows about heart, right? Liking for someone, strikes like a lightning and you fall in love. You might be better to understand this as your ones is also love marriage.”

---“But boss, sudden liking is nothing but infatuation or crush for someone. Have you asked your girlfriend whether she likes you or not? By the way who is she?”

I was thinking as what to tell, should I pull Debi in these murky waters or just avoid the question somehow. But the way Subroto was looking at me, it would be hard to avoid his interrogation.

“Someone from my college; although I haven’t proposed her yet.” I lied to him without blinking my eye.

He seems to be interested in the ladylove of mine; his eyes were shining --- “So when are you going to propose her? Have you given some hints about your liking or what?”

--- “Probably on her birthday. Probably she feels same for me.”

In a bit gloom voice Subroto told me --- “Arunima would be bit disheartened to know this. For last two months she was waiting for a call from you. I think you should at least meet her once. As you haven’t proposed your girlfriend yet, I think you should meet her. May be God is planning something else for you.” He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him --- “Ok, this time I promise that I will meet her, but not tomorrow.”

I asked Subroto back --- “By the way, why you and Churni are so eager to patch me up with Arunima? Do I smell something fishy or the whole pulses are black?”

I saw a mischievous cunning grin on his face; he danced his brows --- “You will come to know gradually, dude.”

I could not understand as what is he trying to say or explain, or what is running at the back of his mind. But for me the smile was a cunning one.

Maithili pushed open the door and entered in the room to announce that dinner has been served.

Subroto pointed at me and divulged every part of our closed door conversation to Maithili, that I was having an affair with someone from college and that I have not proposed my girlfriend yet. My ears turned red as Maithili’s eyes were intently gazed upon me while all these. There was a mischievous smile on Churni’s lips also, she was biting her little finger of her left hand between her pearl studded teeth which made her smile and face and eyes beaming a halo of sensuality. She stood at the door with resting her whole weight on her left leg and her right elbow bend sat on her narrow waist. The posture in which she was standing in-front of me was too much for me to leap.

I asked her --- “Why are you smiling at me like that?”

“Nothing,” then she turned to Subroto and asked in the same smile “What all have you told him?”

Subroto nodded his head --- “Don’t worry honey. He has promised me that he will meet Arunima. I have told him nothing more, have faith in me dear.”

“Ok then, come downstairs the dinner is ready.” Saying so, she twirled her luscious bottoms like a swimming mermaid and went out. The sight of her luscious figure crawling like a venomous snake jolted an electrifying sensation inside me. My gaze was fixed on her supple soft bottoms dbangd in her silk long night gown. This time I don’t think I could hide my gaze from Subroto as he looked at my face and then looked at her wife’s swaying bottoms as she walked past the door. Before closing the door behind her, she looked at both of us over her shoulder; probably she felt the heat of my burning gaze on her swaying supple hind globes. She looked at Subroto and danced her brows and vanished at the corner of the roof towards the staircase.

I sat there dumbfounded by her actions and also getting caught by her husband. My ears were burning and face turned red and warm. What was happening to me, I thought? Am I eyeing Maithili, in burning lust, in-front of her husband? Did she sway her back purposefully towards me? Why there was a mischievous smile beaming on Churni’s luscious pouting lips? What if Subroto noticed me staring at his wife’s lustful figure and devouring her voluptuous beauty? Probably he has noticed my burning gaze, but why is he keeping quite? What all are happening in their heads? Enough of your fascinations Abhimanyu. Too much of nasty images spinning inside your cunning brain.

On the dining table also, I could not mingle much with Paree so as not to attract unwanted attention on our relationship. The mutton (Kosha Mangso) was cooked by Paree and that was delicious. Mom told us that, Paree would be sleeping along with Mom, and dad will be sleeping in Paree’s room. I told them that I won’t be going with Subroto and Maithili to Dhakuria. I saw a pleasing smile on Paree’s face.

In a joking voice Paree said --- “Yes, ChotoMa need a donkey at least to carry our bags.”

I looked at my mom and yelled --- “Ma, what is this?”

She kept on smiling and was serving the food.

Paree laughed at me --- “See a donkey eating mutton.”

I yelled at her --- “Crow, jackal, raven ….”

All were smiling at our petty quarrel, Ma scolded both of us --- “You stop yelling at her and finish your dinner, and don’t be late for bed.”

I told her that I have practical work to complete and I will be late. I glanced at Paree through the corner of my eye as if saying to her that “I will be awake in the night waiting for you.”

It was really late night, I looked at my watch and it was ticking ten minutes past one. I had to complete my practical lessons and get them signed on Monday. I felt tired and feeling a bit of headache. I crossed my fingers and supported by head by stretching my arms at the back of my head and closed my eyes. I was unable to spend time with my beautiful EVE. I should have gone with them for the movie at least for some time I would have spent time with her. I cursed myself for missing the chance. Same time I felt happy that I would be able to make up the time during next day shopping. But my mom would be with us; anyhow her presence in-front of my eyes will at least make me happy. From the morning, I was not able to talk to her properly due to the crowd. I have not smelt her fragrance, so I took out her handkerchief from the corner of my drawer and placed that small piece of cloth over my face. So near yet so far. Paree was not aware of my close relationship with Debanjana, neither she was aware of my past. I was looking for a good time to open my heart to her. She was an intelligent lady she would understand me, I believe. I should not have hidden my past from her during our vacation. Was I afraid or skeptical by then? May be the fear of losing my EVE was running in my subconscious mind.

I heard a faint sound from the door; probably the breeze might have pushed the door. Then I felt a soft touch on my forehead, same as the other night, the beautiful dream of my EVE. But this time as I opened my eyes I found Paree standing behind my chair, bend over my face and gazing deep into my sleepy eyes. Her slender soft arms came around my shoulder and she rested her arms across my chest and entwined her fingers. Again she put a small soft kiss on my forehead.

I stretched my arms behind me and put those around her back, pulling her nearer to me. I could feel her warm skin and softness on my nape and back.

She purred --- “Are you tired, my baby prince?” resting her chin on my forehead.

“Hmmmm ……” I nodded. “Why were you awake for such a long time?” I asked her.

---“You told me to ….”

---“Your ChotoMa, what about her?”

---“She was on moon, long ago.”

---“Then what kept you waiting for so long?”

---“Oh! Damn, Subroto Da and Maithili were awake in their room.”

I asked her jokingly --- “What were they doing till this time?”

I love Paree’s blushes as she turned red --- “Dhaat, don’t pretend that you don’t know what a couple does at night?” Sweet small pat landed on my belly.

As my arms were stretched back over her luscious hind globes, I grinded them gently in my grip. My fingers dug into her soft buttery flesh.

I asked her in a teasing voice ---“What were you doing, you naughty girl? Have you gone jelly all over by hearing those pleasure moans?”

---“NO, I had to turn on the sound of TV bit louder so as to drown those moans.”

---“Don’t tell me that you were not enjoying those moans.”

She bit her lower lips and her nose tip turned crimson. My fingers were gently caressing all over her supple posteriors over her flimsy cotton night dress. Her dimpled cheeks were rosy, and that bunch of lock swayed over my face.

I whispered to her ---“I am sorry that I could not go with you today for movie.”

---“That’s ok, you should study hard. Your exams are nearing. Now go to bed, it is already half past one.”

I stood up from my chair and hugged her deeply entwining my arms around her narrow waist. She brought both her hands between our bodies and placed the flat of her palm on my chest and looked up at my face. I stooped down to touch her forehead with mine and cooed in her ears --- “Stay with me tonight.”

She pulled herself on her toes to reach my forehead with her lips--- “Not now, honey. You lie down on the bed; I will comb your hairs with my fingers till you sleep.” Such a beautiful lady; my Paree.

She sat on the bed with her legs folded under her bottoms and I lied down on the bed over my stomach placing my head on her lap. She combed my hairs gently with her thin soft fingers. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. The feeling was eternally blissful, as if lying on the heaven; my heart was filled up with a white fluorescent light of peace.

I started --- “Paree”

---“Hmmmm…..”

---“Subroto and Maithili were trying to fix me up with Arunima.”

---“I am aware of that, and I have full faith on you. I know why you are not visiting her house.”

I told her every single word that we had during the evening; also I expressed the looks and actions of Maithili towards me. Paree smiled at me. I asked her whether she was aware of these or not.

---“No I don’t have a bleak of information as of what would be brewing inside them. Let the time comes and let us wait for that. I told you Na, that I have full faith on you.”

I rubbed my nose over her slender soft thighs “Hmmmm….. You are really sweet and understanding.”

“I am older than you and so I have got some brains in my head, my baby prince.” Her voice was very soothing to my ears.

I felt that I should open my heart to her ---“I lied today. I went to college but I didn’t attend the practical class.”

She exclaimed --- “WHAT? What did you do then?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:44 AM