Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Her big black eyes, glistening in the mild moonshine. The noodle straps exposed her beautiful round shoulders. Smooth creamy skin of her bare arms glowing as molten gold.

An intense heat boiled inside my head; asking me to pounce upon her and kiss her and bite her neck and her exposed shoulder. Whispering to my brain to hug her tightly in my arms and maul her tender figure all over. Crush her with my grip till she cries out in pleasure and the calmness of this dead night is shattered.

My heart asked me to stop doing all those nasty things with her. I tiptoed near her back and stood there silently for quiet sometime, devouring her eternal divine beauty to the brim of my heart. Paree was so engrossed and lost in beholding the beauty of the moon that she could not feel my presence behind her.

After sometime, I thought “Enough is enough, Abhi you are acting like a lame person. You EVE is within your reach and you are doing nothing.” Slowly I leaned forward to touch her bare shoulders with my lips. Gently I put my arms around her narrow waist from back and glued my whole body on her soft curvaceous back. With my left arm, I encased her waist and placed the flat of my palm over her soft round lower tummy, just above her “V” shaped juncture heavenly perched between her fleshy limbs, and grazed my right hand roughly between her full luscious bosoms over her deep gorge till her neck. I held her by her neck and pushed her head back.

Paree woke up from her trance by my sudden presence, feeling my hot lips and arms around her all over, tightly encased in my hug.

She whispered in a husky voice ---“When have you arrived?” A warm gasped out of her partly opened lips.

---“Long ago Honey, I was beholding your divine beauty for long time but I could not contain myself.”

I traced my tongue all over her nape and took her earlobes in my mouth and started sucking and licking them gently.

A soft moan came out ---“Mmmmmmm….. What are doing? Subroto Da and Maithili are still in your room.” The mere thought that we could be caught made me more lewd. I observed through my naughty caressing that Paree had nothing underneath.

I squeezed her lower belly with my left hand so that her sumptuous bottoms protrude back. She wriggled like a wounded snake in my deep hot arms. Unintentionally her heavy hind orbs rubbed on my lower abdomen sending a high voltage of lightning down my spine. My staunchness got perched on the deep strait between her soft hind orbs. I could feel her lava melting her down as skin burnt in fire of passion. Her hands came up and curved back to hold the back of my head to make my access on her earlobes and cheeks easier for me. Her actions pushed her bosom protruding outwards bursting out of her flimsy fabric. I cupped her beefy lower tummy in my grip and mauled the warm flesh over her thin veil. She could not control herself from my warm touch.

In a musky tone I hissed out in her ears ---“You were waiting for me Honey!”

She moaned in deep voice --- “Jelly is boiling all over my body …… Let me go, before anyone notices us.”

I whispered ---“Why were you standing outside?”

---“I felt alone as soon as you left, so I left those two love birds alone in the dim room and came out.”

“And why were you looking to the moon.” My right hand came down over her supple top bosom, caressing and fondling the bare skin, feeling her warm softness on my fingertips.

She whispered ---“I was enjoying your first kiss on my forehead.”

I grazed my strong fingers of my left hand down to her abyssal juncture between her limbs. She held my left hand tightly in her grip and stopped those lewd fingers from diving deeper into her abyss and gave a red signal on the midway. She could feel my lewd hot torso all over her warm soft back.

She hissed out like a venomous cobra --- “NOOOOOO…… Please don’t do ….” She wriggled passionately in my tight embrace. Her hot sensuous frame was melting down in my deep embrace.

She nodded her head, pleaded ---“Leave me please…. Let me go …. Maithili can come out.”

I whispered --- “Only one kiss before I let you go.”

---“Not now, but I promise that your dreams will be answered.”

My right fingers tried to graze down her supple bosom.

She hissed out again ---“Please leave me before someone comes ….. You are terrible. Even after knowing that Subroto Da and Maithili are present in your room. You are fondling me like this.”

---“I will let you go, but you have to promise that I will get a good night kiss.”

---“Ok….”

I had to unclasp my embrace around her molten figure half heartedly. We both were sweating in the soft winter February night. The actions were pretty hot I suppose.

The door of my room was ajar so I felt that we should knock before we enter. We were not sure, in what posture we will find those two love birds, Subroto and Maithili, on my bed.

Paree knocked on the door and coughed ---“Can we come in?”

Subroto --- “Yes come in. You arrived so soon?”

On hearing his shaky voice, I was definite that the romantic heat was flowing inside the room also as well as outside the room. I took about thirty minutes to fetch the coke and knock the door.

Maithili was lying on the bed sideways bent on her left side, resting her head on Subroto’s lap. The upper cloak of her night dress was folded up somewhere on the floor. Her inner cloak was sleeveless as I assumed beforehand. Same noodle strap inner cloak as Paree was wearing. As she was lying on her side, a wave formed over her curvaceous figure. The lower end of her dress curled up till her knees. Maithili’s hairs were disheveled and her face was glowing red. The flash of her eyes expressed that we have interrupted their play. Subroto right arm was resting over curve of Maithili’s narrow waist and other one behind his head. The silk material encased Maithili’s luscious figure so well that I could even feel her goose bumps all over her body peeping out of her dress. Her flimsy fabric divulged that she was also as stark bare as my EVE under that silk fabric.

Subroto asked me --- “Have you brought the coke?”

“Yes dude! So what’s the plan now?” I looked at him as if asking him “Should we continue with our booze or he wants to retire.”

Maithili whispered out in a low inaudible voice --- “I want to drink coke.”

Paree looked at me as if saying to me “See, how hot Maithili has become.”

We again sat on bed on our respective places. Paree was pouring coke in two glasses.

I asked Subroto --- “Boss! Do you want to drink anymore?”

---“Yeah badly…”

I assumed that Maithili will surely die of pleasure tonight.

I asked him --- “You are ok?”

“Yes I am perfectly ok. I want a peg only before retiring.” His eyes were red and hazy.

---“You are sure?”

He smiled at me and abused “You swine. Don’t ask questions just make a drink.”

---“Ok, as the king orders.”

Subroto poured down half glass of the fluid down his throat. I sipped slowly on my glass.

Subroto ---“Last conversation, was stopped at …….?”

Me ---“I don’t remember ….”

Subroto --- “You should go to Goa for your honeymoon.”

Paree looked at me as she turned red, but in the dim light and tipsy eyesight Subroto was unable to notice Paree’s blushes.

I thought “Oh! No not again. This guy will set fire in-front of us now.”

But I could not control myself from teasing Maithili so I asked --- “Why Goa and why not any other place?”

Subroto said after taking a sip of the glass --- “Goa, full of sandy beaches and beautiful sea and sun and sand. There are many beautiful churches and coconut groves by the side of the sea-shore. And …..”

I asked ---“And what Boss?”

Maithili looked naughtily towards Subroto. Subroto continued in a teasing voice ---“Bro, and the bikini clad women. Oh … what a scene.” He laughed out.

Paree already had gone red, sipping her coke and looking at me.

Maithili slapped on Subroto’s leg ---“You rascal, you were eyeing all these foreigners?”

---“Boss, frankly speaking, Indians ladies doesn’t have the guts to wear such revealing bikinis and all.”

Paree was blushing red and her finger tips gently brushed over mine, I looked at her, her eyes said to me “Stop him else I will go away.” I nodded my head “Keep quiet.”

Maithili sat up, adjusting her dress and slapped Subroto on his cheek, this time hard enough and giggled out naughtily ---“Don’t say that, that the Indian ladies have no guts to wear those clothes. You know that very well.”

Paree sensed that Maithili’s was hiding something, so she asked her ---“Hello, Maithili, you have to tell me what happened.” And she winked at me.

Maithili nodded her head sideways vigorously --- “No no … I can’t tell…. That’s too shameful ….”

Subroto whispered in her ears with his right arm behind her back around her narrow waist pulling her wife towards him --- “Shall I tell them what happened?”

I apprehended that something nasty happened between them during honeymoon, and that happens with all couples. I asked Maithili jokingly ---“Hey … hey …. See there are no more boundaries between us, so why conceal something. If it is something to do with your romantic acts on bed then I will not ask. I need not know all those actions, frankly speaking. But if it something else …. Please, please tell us … we all also want to enjoy.”

Maithili virtually hid her face on Subroto’s shoulder rubbing her nose and face on his neck saying “No no no ….”

Subroto brought his glass to Maithili’s lips and ---“One sip Honey… everything will come out”, winking at me.

Paree looked at me naughtily smiling; her pearl studded teeth glistened between the pair of soft red lips.

Maithili looked deeply into Subroto’s eyes and sang out all of a sudden ---

“Aree Do Ghont Mujhyee Bhi Pila De Sharbai …

Dekh Phir Ho Ta Hai Kya ….

Aree Do Ghont Mujhyee Bhi Pila De Sharbai …

Dekh Phir Ho Ta Hai Kya ….”

and winked at Paree.

We all were taken aback by her sudden action. Paree smiled naughtily at her, dancing her eyebrows.

She pointed at Subroto and said --- “This rascal, mischievous, cunning jackal brought a red skimpy bikini for me and made me to wear that on the beach one day.” Saying so, Maithili blushed crimson red and hid her face again on Subroto’s shoulder. His hands came over her wide back gently caressing her wide back all over the silk. Subroto laughed out loudly on seeing her wife blushing and looked at me as if saying “You must do this to your wife also, dude.”

Paree noticed Subroto’s gesture and she looked at me. I knew Paree would prefer to die rather than wearing such revealing clothes in front of any other pair of lewd eyes. I nodded my head in assurance to her that I will not ask her anything like that.

Within few seconds I pictured in my head, Maithili’s curvaceous figure clad or better say revealed in a skimpy red bikini; her bare slender limbs, those shapely creamy bottoms wobbling in front of my lewd eyes. The small “V” shaped fabric, barely covering the juncture of her limbs and cupping the entrance of pleasure, outlining the folds of her small den. The red string behind, tied to the thin waist band hid between her beautiful hind globes; revealing two creamy mass in full view. Flat stomach with a deep navel at the centre of the plateau rose gradually till the base of her full bust. Her full supple bosom; made up of soft flesh supported by the red strings; juggling in front of my eyes. These lewd thoughts burnt my abdomen and send a thrilling chill all over my spine.

Our glasses were about to be finish, the brown liquid was at the bottom of the glass, so I asked Subroto whether he wants another drink or not. Both Paree and Maithili screamed at us scolding us to drink no more. I also sensed that the conversation was taking a lewd turn. I told them we will finish that glass and retire.

Subroto asked me --- “Boss, tomorrow you are going with us for movie right?”

I said --- “No boss, I have my electronics practical. I can’t miss that and if I do my partner will kill me.”

I nodded at Paree gesturing her “I am sorry honey.” She could understand me.

Maithili spoke to me---“Ok, but you are going with us on Saturday to Dhakuria to Amol Uncle’s house.”

I asked --- “Who this Amol uncle?”

---“Arunima’s father! I don’t know anything; you are coming along with us.”

I had to assure something to Maithili as Paree was looking at me with some dissatisfaction ---“We will look into that on Saturday, ok.”

The last sip was finished. All of them now have to retire to their room in first floor leaving me alone.

Subroto and Maithili along with Paree went out of my door. I thought that Paree was not going to keep her promise, so I touched Paree’s shoulder from behind, pleading her that she was breaking her promise. Paree looked at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were glistening naughtily. As both love birds were few steps ahead of Paree, she brought her right index finger on her lips kissed it gently and swayed at me, her signature flying kiss.

Halfheartedly I looked into her eyes and said “You promised Honey.”

She nodded her head “Be contend with this Honey”.

I lied down on the bed pulled the blanket over me and swooned into slumber as soon my head touched the soft pillow.

I was not sure, for how long I closed my eyes.

I felt a soft feathery touch on my forehead. I opened my sleepy eyes to look around as to find what has touched my forehead. To my utter amazement I found that I was reclining on the trunk of huge Krishnachura (Royal Poinciana) tree. The green leaves were covered with the glowing red flowers. One such flower fell on my forehead. I was sitting on a small hillock. All around the small hillock there were grass lands. Green grasses of various shades extending till the horizon. The hillock extended till the shore of the infinite sea in front of me. The colour of the water was Prussian blue and there were no waves on the water. The sky was deep blue with not a single speck of cloud. I was in my favourite dress, cream coloured silk Punjabi and cream coloured Dhuti with wide border. My diary was folded on my chest. My arms folded on the diary. The red flowers of the huge tree was scattered all around the trunk on the ground around me. After some time I saw a bright white light cut through the curtain of the calm ocean and the light was fast approaching towards me. As the light came near the shore at the base of the hillock I saw a silvery crescent moon being pulled by six white horses or unicorns. There were no wheels on the chariot; the crescent moon was floating on the air. A mermaid was sitting on the crescent, her long jade black hairs flowing behind her. Two long bunches of locks came over her shoulder over her supple bosom covering her beautiful bust at front. Below her deep navel from where the slender limbs should grow, the mermaid was covered with silver and golden scales of fish. The fins were of turquoise blue colour shining brightly. I looked at the mermaid’s face as the moon and the horses came near the tree. It was my Damsel of my heart, My EVE, Paree smiling divinely at me and with her outstretched arms beckoning me towards her. Her big black eyes, shining as two Kohinoor diamonds. Small dimple dug over her sweet rosy cheeks. A small bunch of lock danced over her right cheek. A pair of long gold earring, studded with emerald and ruby adorned her earlobes.

I smiled at her beholding her deep black eyes and lost myself in her deep embrace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:39 AM