Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Tongue 
PART 3 : High and low tides on the bank of Ganges.

Chapter 1: Angelic Dream
-----------------------------

Our house was quiet large one. The ground floor was rented to a Marwari family. On the first floor there were three bedrooms, one drawing room and one dining area. One room was for my parents, one room was a guest room and one was getting decorated for my mom’s new found daughter (rather best called as future daughter-in-law) Paree. Although we had so many rooms on the first floor yet I was shifted to the room on the roof i.e. second floor. I was quiet unable to digest that, but my dad’s order was next to “Ten Commandments”.

I got quiet engaged in my studies, my final exams were nearing. The thoughts of our memorable vacation, used to flood my wet dreams. Paree’s beautiful eyes used to float in-front of my closed eyes. Her sweet dimpled cheeks, as she smiled at me. Her feathery touch on my face and chest and head. Her last flying kiss; which she threw from the gate of the compartment before leaving Kalka, still was fresh as tulip in my heart. Often I used to lick my lips, thinking that her very drop of blood running inside my veins. Most of the night I could not concentrate on my studies and slept late, only thinking of Paree’s beautiful lips and face. I could not devour much of her beautiful luscious figure with my eyes as she was very shy. Coming from a village background, she only wore saree and salwar. Even during our romantic embrace she would cover herself and me under blanket.

The day was Thursday in the second week of February. The winter temperature has bit diminished. The climate was quiet suitable for being romantic. Before leaving for her school, my mom told me that they have not invited Subroto and Maithili to our house after their marriage. So they have been invited and will be coming along with her in the evening. I had to restrain myself from asking her that whether Paree would also be accompanying them or not. But I asked. She said she was not sure about Paree. I felt bit disheartened to know that Paree would not be accompanying.

I arrived late in the house as I had coaching classes of Physics paper.

I ranged the calling bell so that someone could open the door for me. My mom looked from balcony as to see who has come.

As the door opened in-front of me, I stood there dumbfounded on seeing Paree’s beautiful face. I stood there lifeless as a stone statue, my left foot on the step of the door and other outside.

Her face was beaming with a bright smile. I stood there for few seconds to look at her from head to toe, devouring my damsel, the Eve of my heart. Her big black eyes were shining like diamond. Her pearl studded teeth gleamed between her thin soft red lips. I looked at her face, there was a beautiful red and yellow dot on her forehead between her whipped eyebrows making her face more divine. A tuff of her beautiful tress swayed over her left cheek, as if the full moon playing hide and seek behind the curtain of cloud. Her long jade black tresses running down from back of her head around her right shoulder to the front, covering over her right bosom and coming down till the middle of her belly, probably there should be her deep navel. She was wearing a quarter sleeved peacock blue salwar kurta which was hugging her upper torso. Her smooth creamy soft skin, of her bare arms was radiating a halo of molten gold. The kurta came down till the end of her bust and then unfurled in a long and huge umbrella shaped wrapper, coming down till her ankles. The same gold earring studded with emerald was adorning her small cream earlobes. Her dupatta was neatly folded and rested on her left shoulder. There was a divine yet glittering look all over her. Those two sweet dimpled cheeks was blushing pink as I was intently devouring her beauty.

Paree gently touched my forehead with her index finger and pushed me and whispered ---“Don’t look at me like that. I am all jelly inside my heart.” She ushered me inside.

I wanted to touch her hairs but she pushed me and whispered ---“What are you doing? This is house and every one in present.”

As she climbed the stairs, her luscious tender frame swayed like a banana branch in autumn breeze. From behind I could not control myself the seductive view of her back oscillating beautifully in-front of my gaze. At her back the kurta was deep cut tied with strings. Her creamy back skin and her curvaceous spine were playing hide and seek with my gaze. She glanced over her shoulder at me and gave me a naughty smile as if she could feel the hot lava of my eyes all over her wide back. Each step I took towards her, she climbed further with a naughty smile on her lips beckoning me “Catch me if you can.” The air I breathed each time was filled with the faint odour of Paree’s fragrance and jasmine. She looked at me and winked and hid her smile by placing the back of her left palm over her sweet luscious lips.

In the drawing room; mom, dad, Maithili and Subroto was enjoying tea and light conversations. I buried my strong excitement deep inside one corner of my heart and smiled at them.

Subroto exclaimed on seeing me ---“Oh! Boss, how are you?”

I gently bowed my head, looking straight into Maithili’s eyes and answered ---“Boss I am ok. So tell me how you are all doing?”

I sat beside Subroto on the long sofa; Maithili was seated on the other end of the sofa. Paree and mom was seated in-front of us on the two small sofas.

As a newly wedded bride, Maithili was also looking dazzling, wrapped in a turmeric coloured silk saree with black thread embroidery all over that. The border of the saree was dark brown with golden embroidery all over. For the first time, after all those chaos during the marriage, I looked at her to enjoy the beauty of Maithili. Her locks were not as long as Paree and tied in a tight bun resting over her nape. There was a medium sized red vermillion dot at the centre of her forehead just between her eyebrows. She was just one shade darker than Paree, yet her skin color was very inviting. Her eyes were little brownish with long eyelashes. Her nose was just like the beak of parrot. She had very sweet lips, smeared with inviting pink shade lipstick. Just above her upper lip on the left part, there was a small black spot. Probably a beauty spot, which made her whole oval shaped face and smile very beautiful. A heavy gold necklace adorned her slender neck. She was wearing a brown coloured blouse. From the side as she sat away from me, I observed that the saree knot was just two finger width, below her navel, exposing her supple smooth flat belly and a deep well at the centre of the plateau. Her palms rested on her lap, thin creamy soft fingers adorned with few gold rings.

I was quiet for few seconds as I was intently looking at her beauty with the corner of my eyes.

Subroto patted on my back and asked whether my college was going all right or not. I nodded in accordance to answer that everything was alright and I am fine.

Mom told me that they have come along with her, and all the time eagerly waiting for me to arrive.

Paree was beaming with all childish joy as if she has found her lost toys. She was hugging mom so tightly that at times mom had to ask Paree to loosen her grip on her right arm. In-front of mom she was acting like a small girl and mom was also pampering her every time with soft pat on her cheeks or on her head.

Our conversation turned to my mom’s boastful explanation as how she has decorated Paree’s room with all new curtains and bedcovers and she has also coloured the walls with sky blue colour, which is favourite of Paree.

Mom’s boastful description was too much for me, so I told them I need to change and I went to my room on the second floor to change myself. My head was spinning just by the thought that she; my mom; has to boast of everything she does and make others feel that she was doing a favour for them. I was sure Paree will gradually understand the temperament of my mom someday. I sat in my room silently for quiet sometime as I felt some warm air blowing inside my head. My mom has a very peculiar nature to boast to her relatives about her deeds. She has spent so much of money in my studies. She has a big house in a place like Kolkata. A boastful nature, to showoff to others, her prized possessions. I was bit engrossed in those thoughts as I heard a knock on the door. I thought Paree might have come so I looked around with a naughty smile on my face only to find Subroto standing at the door.

He said to me ---“Hey boss, are you ok.”

Suppressing all those evil thoughts I smiled back at him---“Boss, I am ok, I am fine.”

He came near me and asked ---“Like to have a party tonight?” He gestured me with thumbs-up sign. He was asking for a drink.

---“Sure, but do you have it with you or I have to go and fetch?”

---“Dude, I don’t have. If you can arrange some. Please.”

I answered ---“Sure boss, anything for you. Come along with me.”

Subroto said to me in a distressed voice ---“How, if Ulupi di comes to know then you will be fired.”

I pacified him ---“Ah! Don’t worry; we will drink in my room. My mom won’t come here during night. And if we gossip for whole night even she won’t suspect anything. And in the morning while going to college I will pack the bottles in my bag and dispose them on the drain outside. You don’t worry about anything.”

I told mom that Subroto and I were going out and will come before the dinner. Both mom and Paree and Maithili were seated in Paree’s room as we went out. Maithili and Paree looked at us suspiciously.

Maithili approached towards Subroto and asked him ---“Where are you two going now? Don’t be late for dinner.”

I answered to her queries to save Subroto ---“We will come back just before dinner. Don’t worry and I am not going to steal your husband for the night.” I smiled jokingly at her.

Suddenly Paree came running and hugged Maithili from behind and looked at us. In a foxy voice ---“I know where you’re going.”

I sensed that before she opens her mouth I had to keep her shut, so in an annoyed voice ---“You shut-up and go inside.”

Saying so, we walked down the stairs. Both Maithili and Subroto looked at each other trying to understand as why suddenly I scolded Paree.

I knew that either at Dumdum road or at Khanna I can get liquor at this point of time. So first it would be better to try DumDum road as it was near to our house.

On the way, Subroto asked me ---“Boss! Arunima was asking about you several times. What have you done to her?”

I scratched my scalp trying to remember as who is Arunima? I murmured “Arunima, Arunima …” in my head.

He looked at me curiously ---“Oh! My god, you have forgotten about Arunima. You don’t remember Maithili’s cousin sister, from Kolkata? You met with her during my marriage.”

--- “Oh! That college going girl; your sister-in-law. Yes, Yes, I remember.”

---“This is not done Abhi. You have forgotten my beautiful sexy sister-in-law? How come you can forget such a sensuous girl?”

---“Oh! Come on, leave that and tell me what happened in your honeymoon? How have you enjoyed with Churni?”

---“Guru, Goa is an awesome place. All sun soaked sea beaches and especially those bikini clad foreigners. God, what a hot sexy figures.”

We both laughed at each other.

---“So actually you were eyeing those foreigners and not your wife?”

---“Dude! Beauty is to see and not to touch.”

---“Do you mean that Churni is not beautiful?”

Subroto nodding his head ---“No no no not that …”

Subroto went along with his story about his honeymoon and place, I said to him that I want to hear his story from both of them so better we can keep this story for the night.

We brought rum from Dumdum road and were returning. Again Subroto started talking about Arunima.

---“She told me that she gave you her telephone number, but you have not called her.”

---“Boss! I forgot her totally, so how come I can call her and moreover why she was asking about me?”

He winked at me ---“Hey! Don’t pretend anything as if you are Ganges water. You are a rascal and you might have done something with her.”

I thought of joking with him now so I patted his shoulder and said ---“Boss! You link me up with her once and then see what happens.” I winked at him.

He laughed out loudly ---“Oh, she is dying to meet you, but I haven’t given your telephone number. I felt I should ask you first before giving her.”

I thought, what the hell is going to happen.

I tried to visualize, Arunima wearing a baby pink saree during the reception night. Teenaged yet sensuous frame. I could not figure out more as she turned hazy in my brain.

On reaching our house, mom told that Paree was going to sleep in her room. Maithili and Subroto will be spending their night in the guest room.

After dinner, I and Subroto went upstairs to my room to have our drinks. The dinner was sumptuous, mutton and biriyani.

We sat on the bed, both of us opposite to each other at the corner of our bed. I spread out a newspaper over the bed and kept the bottles, glasses and mixtures. Subroto made our first peg and we cheered for his honeymoon.

After one sip Subroto again started babbling about his honeymoon.

---“What a place.”

“You have seen only beaches and beauties? Nothing with Churni?” I poked him.

He finished the rest of the glass in one gulp to make his veins tipsy.

“Churni, Churni, Churni …..” he murmured for quiet sometime “My loving damsel wife.”

---“Ok, baba, I know she is your wife.”

He nodded his head vigorously and said ---“You must go to Goa for your honey moon.”

I knew that Paree don’t like sea beaches, she likes hills more than anything after her first trip to hills and that also with me, she has fallen in love with hills. I gulped the remaining part of the drink.

---“I don’t like sea beaches; I like hills and mountains and adventurous places.”

We were babbling tit bits and nothing.

I looked outside and then at the clock, it was about eleven in the night. During February in Kolkata, winter is very sweet. But today I was feeling bit hot, may be all due to the effect of the rum or better say the sight of Maithili and my very very beautiful sensuous damsel.

Subroto and I were in total control, not filling as tipsy as the night before reception, when we both fell on the ground of the tent house and we slept there all night.

Time was not passing actually, as after sometime we felt that we have nothing to say more. Just then we heard knock on the door. I knew that mom and dad will go to bed early, as they have to go to their work place tomorrow.

I was about to get up to look for who could be, just then Maithili pushed the door ajar and entered the room, Paree was behind her.

Maithili screamed at us on seeing the bottle and glasses ---“Oh! My god, I thought that you two were gossiping, but I didn’t know for one second that you will be boozing here.”

Both the beautiful ladies had changed their attire in their night gowns. Maithili was wearing a purple coloured two piece silk night gown. Probably the inner one should be sleeveless. Belt tied at her waist, displayed her sensuous contours and curves of her frame openly yet veiled. She has let her hairs loose which were tied in a bun during all the afternoon. Her open arms were shining gracefully in the yellow light of the reading bulb. I eventually switched off all the lights in my room to create a proper ambience for boozing. She was looking arrogantly towards Subroto with her hands on her waist. Paree stood behind her, she was wearing her sexy white coloured sleeveless vest fabric night gown with noodle strap on her shoulders. Her arms were around Maithili’s narrow waist hugging her closely and her chin rested over Maithili’s right shoulder. My damsel’s contours were very much exposed before my tipsy eyes. I felt a lump in my throat as I saw a mischievous smile on her lips. She licked her upper lips with her velvety tongue which made me mad and hot. The yellow rays probably slipped over her small round shoulder over her creamy soft skin. The sight of two Aphrodite standing at the door and looking at both of us, made the room ambience more aphrodisiac. Subroto looked at Maithili with hungry eyes as if he will pounce upon her any time. Paree’s arms were folded around Maithili’s tummy just under her full bust. On doing so, Maithili’s luscious bosoms were pushed up sending an inviting signal to both swine present in that room. Paree’s face was close to Maithili’s face. I tried to compare the facial beauty of both the damsels but my dizzy eyes could not make out, which one of them was amorous than other.

I was unable to control my staunchness inside me and got down on my knees in-front of those heavenly angels. With outstretched arms and looking directly into Paree’s inviting eyes I sang out.

“Aisee Na Muhjyee Tum Dekho … (Don’t look at me like this)

Shinyee Say Laga Loonga … (Embrace you on my bosom)

Tumko Mein Chura Lungaa Tumsee …. (Will steal you from yourself)

Dil Mein Chupaa Loonga ….(And hide inside my heart)

OH O Oh O ….”

Maithili was taken aback; she thought the song was for her. Both the damsels blushed, crimson red. Maithili covered her face with her palms and Paree bit her lower lips. She was looking into my tipsy red eyes, as she knew very well that those lines were not for Maithili but for her.

Subroto pounced, but not on Maithili. He held me by my ears and pulled up.

His voice was already tipsy --- “You swine, she is my wife.”

Inside my head I was murmuring “You idiot, who said that the lines were for your wife; you son-of-a-bitch. Those lines were for my breathing and breathtaking Eve.”

We all laughed at each other and sat on the bed. Maithili rested her head on Subroto’s shoulder and hugged his torso with her arms around his body and curled up near him. Paree knew very well that she has to be bit discreet in-front of her brother so she sat beside me but at some distance and reclined on the headboard with her legs outstretched and crossed with left one over her right one. She rested her hands on her lap. As Maithili curled up near Subroto’s chest, the lower end of her night dress bundled up near her knees exposing a pair of beautiful feet and curved calves. The yellow light glistened over her smooth skin of her calves. Subroto was caressing Maithili’s broad back over her silky fabric. Probably the touch of silk on Maithili’s bare skin of was turning her mood amorous. I and Paree were unable to do anything, except stealing hot glance into each other’s eyes.

Maithili said to me ---“Abhimanyu, you have made my husband a drinker.”

I told to her --- “He was already a drinker even before we met, dear.”

Maithili looked at Subroto’s face in bit arrogance.

Subroto nodded his head --- “No honey, I don’t drink regularly. Only on special occasion I drink.”

She asked --- “What is the special occasion today?”

---“Ulupi Di invited us at her home. I met Abhimanyu. We both had a beautiful honeymoon. Occasions are many. I will lose count, Honey.”

I said --- “Pinee walee ko pinee ka bahan chahiye (Drinker always tries to find excuse to booze)”

Paree and Maithili laughed out at us.

Maithili told to Subroto --- “Stop boozing and come with me to sleep.”

I looked at Maithili; her face was turned towards Subroto.

I joked at her --- “Going to sleep or keep him awake whole night.” Maithili looked at me and her face turned crimson again.

Paree screamed out --- “Stop, teasing her or I will kill you.”

I looked at Paree and bowed my head towards her as if saying “I am ready to die in your arms my love.”

Subroto pleaded to Maithili --- “Please, please, please one more peg honey. Then we will go to bed. I promise.”

Paree looked at me and said bit arrogantly --- “You two will be drinking, and what we two will do?”

Subroto said --- “Ok, you can drink the coke.”

Paree looked to the half litre bottle of coke; the liquid was at the bottom of the bottle.

She swayed the bottle in-front of our tipsy eyes and asked ---“There is nothing here. We are not going to drink water.”

Subroto looked at me --- “Boss! What to do? Can you find some in this dead night, anywhere?”

I sang out again ---

“Kabhi Nehin Paad Saakta Maikhanayee Pe Taalaa …. (Drinking Bar can’t be locked anytime)

Kabhi Nehin Paad Saakta Maikhanayee Pe Taalaa …. (Drinking Bar can’t be locked anytime)

Ek Do Chaar Nehin , Sara Seher Haii Pine Wala … (Not one, Not two, Not four, whole city is full of guzzler)”

Subroto yelled out --- “Wah, Wah Wah …. Then why wait, bring a litre of coke.”

I knew in this dead winter night there will be only one shop at the bus stand which will be open. It was already thirty minutes past twelve. I somehow ran down to fetch the coke.

I climbed the stairs, panting hard with the bottle of coke. As I placed my foot on the open roof I saw Paree standing out in the open roof, gazing at the sky with her back towards me.

The crescent of the silvery moon was playing hide and seek behind a tuft of cloud.

Paree had her arms folded across her chest. In the darkness and lowlight, I found her like an inviting angel descended from the shining moon on my roof. The vest fabric encased her curvaceous figure so well that I could feel every curve with my eyes. Her plump soft bottoms were masked by the fabric so tightly that I could see the shade of the fissure between her soft globules bottoms. Her forearms were pressed just below her sumptuous bosom making those beautiful globes protrude up. The flimsy fabric was unable to hide the voluptuousness of her ample bosom. Top end of her dress started from the middle part of her ample bosom exposing her whole cleavage and top portion of her luscious bust to my view. The low moonlight was shining on her soft creamy skin of her exposed bosom. Her long tresses were flowing gently in the winter breeze. Her face was pointing upwards stretching her gander like neck. Her face was quiet and calm as Deep Ocean sleeping at night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:38 AM