Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Chapter 6: Restricted Tears

-------------------------------

We reached Kalka probably by six in the evening. It was sundown and darkness approaching on the hills.

After our morning love, we got up late from the bed. We finished our lunch on Sarhan and started our journey. Paree was bit cheerful in the morning. She was again chirping like a koel during the whole journey, praising about the place and vacation. We took the same detour to reach Kalka from Fagu.

Paree asked me ---“When is your flight tomorrow?”

I answered ---“I have an early morning flight, but I don’t think I will be able to catch that, so I will board the noon flight which is probably at thirty minutes past ten.”

---“Will you visit my house in these two months?”

---“I don’t know actually honey. I will try to have a visit or two.”

---“Will you be coming to fetch me during Basanti Puja?”

---“I fear that dear, I have my final exams in month of May, so I don’t think my parents will allow especially your ChotoMa won’t allow me.”

---“Give my regards to ChotoMa…”

I exclaimed ---“Honey, you were not with me in this vacation, remember.”

She smiled ---“Oh! God, I totally forgot that I was with my friends” She said pinching my cheeks “And you were alone in those cold mountains.”

Paree squeezed my nose tip and smiled naughtily and whispered---“So, Abhi, who made your cold nights warmer while you’re having your lonely vacation?”

I smiled at her and said to her ---“You have to think of a story for Kalyani and Rani and also for your Mom and family.”

She waved her hand ---“Oh! Don’t worry at all. I am a good story teller; everyone will believe what I say.”

“Yeah that I know very well. No one knows better than me, what is inside this head” as I gently pushed her head.

---“Oh! I have long forgotten to tell you a secret.”

I exclaimed on hearing that ---“What, do you have someone else in your mind?” I asked her jokingly.

---“No, not that. You remember Mriganko, Subroto Da’s friend who stayed with him during the wedding night.”

I nodded “yes”.

“Long ago, he was head over heels for me.” She laughed out. “Terrible person”

---“I knew this before.”

She exclaimed on hearing that ---“How come you know this?”

I told her about the night of that life changing discussion during Subroto’s marriage and our drink party at his room. We made fun of all that and our journey was a fun filled one.

As we neared Kalka station, I asked Balwinder to park the car some distance away from the station, near the highway, so that no one could notice. I also informed him that we will be starting from Kalka once the train leaves the station. He nodded to my words.

The first thing I did as we got down near the station was to call my mom and informed her that I would reach home by next noon. Then I called Suprotim Da, to inform and apologize that I won’t be able to meet him as I would be in a hurry to catch my flight.

I took Paree‘s bag as we walked till the gate of the station. All along Paree did not ease her clutch on my left arm, she was not willing to part; she was not willing to let me go. As I handed her the bag she looked at me with tearful eyes, trying to control her rupture building inside her heart.

I gently touched her forehead with my index finger and pushed her head ---“Go now and come back quickly, I will be waiting at that stall” as I pointed to a tea stall.

Our fingers brushed on each other’s for a final touch.

Those thirty minutes seemed to me as three decades as I waited anxiously sipping tea outside and glancing at the gate of the station.

“What all happening inside the waiting room? Will she be able to come out with her friends or not?” all these thoughts were circling in my brain.

After quiet some time I saw three ladies coming out of the gate and one of them was Paree. I glanced at her but she just ignored to look at me as she was talking something with her friends. My heart was beating very fast in some unknown anticipation.

“Was she going to meet me or I have to depart from here without saying goodbye to her”.

After quiet sometime as they were all engrossed in their chatting, I saw with my corner of my eyes that Paree was pointing towards me and saying something to her friends. They walked slowly towards me.

I thanked God, so at last she was acting according to her plan.

All the three ladies came near me. I looked at Paree in a veiled amazement as if I was meeting her after a long long time.

Paree winked at me with a naughty smile and exclaimed ---“Abhimanyu, what a big surprise! What are you doing here?”

Kalyani and Rani were looking at me with inquisitive faces as if they had seen some ghost out of nowhere.

I clenched my teeth on hearing Paree calling by my full name. I had to answer as my queen of heart has ordered me to do.

---“I had an interview at Chandigarh on Friday and after that I thought to take a trip to Shimla. On the way back I was having tea.”

I thought that I had to ask her questions also so I asked her ---“How come you are here, Suchismita?” I spelled her full name clenching my teeth. “Tit for tat Honey” I winked at her.

Kalyani sensed that she has to tell something as Paree was about to open her mouth.

“Actually we were on a vacation to Shimla-Kullu-Manali along with our husbands and Suchismita” she answered to my question. So at last every one present here is telling lie and we all are aware of that.

I felt my belly crumbling as if it would burst anytime. Paree glanced at Kalyani with a thankful look in her eyes and then looked at me; she bit her lower lips with her upper jaw to control herself from bursting out in laughter.

Rani asked me ---“You are Ulupi Madam’s son, right? You were present during Subroto Da’s wedding.”

“Yes” I nodded.

“But how come you know my mom?” deep fear sensing inside me, what if they tell my mom about the interview of Chandigarh.

“We all three are friends from childhood days, we went to same school where your mom teaches” Kalyani answered.

Paree sensed that a fear was brewing inside me so she asked Kalyani to stop---“You want to interrogate him like Hitler or what.” She looked at me and asked “Will you stay till our train departs?”

Rani asked Paree ---“He has to go probably; he could be late to where he was going. Our train will be leaving at dead night after six or seven hours. What he will do for that long time?”

Paree stood beside me and for the first time I heard her commanding voice ---“See, I have met him after a long time. He is son of my ChotoMa, so he will do whatever I tell him to do and he will wait till our train leaves Kalka.”

By hearing which Rani felt bit annoyed and answered ---“I was just saying.” After a little pause “If he has no problem, then why should I have?”

I sensed that Paree was bit staunch on her voice, so to calm down them I asked Kalyani about their husbands.

Kalyani said to me that they both have gone somewhere leaving the two ladies waiting in the waiting room. I laughed at them saying that is that the nature of all males?

Paree looked at me and gestured “Don’t keep me waiting for you else I will kill you.” Fortunately no one noticed her gestures except me.

All of a sudden Dipankar and Ramanuj came. Before they could feel my presence among them, Dipankar exclaimed by looking at Paree “Hi, Suchismita. How was your first honeymoon with Arjun?”

Kalyani pushed her husband gesturing that I was present. Paree blushed red with shame.

Dipankar looked at me and bit his tongue “Shit! Sorry” and he hide his face behind Kalyani.

Ramanuj looked at me and shook my hand. All of us laughed at Dipankar.

I had to act as if I was meeting them for the first time.

Paree introduced me with all of them.

I asked them whether they want to die in this cold or go and sit in some restaurant and we can continue our conversations and get acquainted with ourselves.

While walking towards the restaurant, Paree looked at me and wanted to clasp my hand. We were walking little behind those two couples. With a heavy heart I requested her not to do so as those ladies could smell something fishy.

She looked down to the black pitch road, crossing her arms across her chest and walked slowly beside me.

I thought “MY BREATHING HEART WAS SO NEAR YET SEEMD SO FAR AWAY”.

In the restaurant, we all sat around d a huge table. Paree was sitting opposite to me and was between Kalyani and Rani. Dipankar was on my left and Ramanuj was on my right. Our conversation went on various topics, mostly about their trip.

After sometime I asked Kalyani ---“Now we are friends. Can I ask you something?”

She nodded “yes”.

I looked at Paree with smiling eyes and asked ---“Who is this Arjun?”

“Errr…..” Both Kalyani and Rani looked at Paree. Paree looked into my mischievous eyes veiling her laughter nodded her head in accordance.

Kalyani; in a bit queer look at me ---“Actually, Suchismita hasn’t divulged to us anything about her new found love. I don’t know why she has concealed this from us, as far as I know from her childhood days, we shared everything amongst ourselves except this one.”

Rani smiled at Paree---“Yes, we should ask Paree.”

Paree in a quiet and calm voice answered in a very short sentence ---“My trip was a very good one. Don’t ask me anymore about this. Please.”. She looked at me hiding her pain of forthcoming separation.

Our conversation went on. Dipankar looked at his watch, it was already ten o’clock. Their train would be leaving around midnight.

After dinner was finished, we walked out of the restaurant and strolled together towards the station. Paree asked Kalyani and Rani to let her alone for some time with me. They all looked at her with some suspicious glance, and went into the station, leaving us behind.

Slowly we were walking towards the highway. Cars running past. She was still walking silently beside me, very near to me with her arms folded across her chest, clasping the jacket and my shawl over her, tightly. Our forearms touching each other as we trotted silently.

I thought this is not a good way to bid her good bye so I said to her “Why so quiet? Say something.”

She stopped and looked at me in tearful eyes. Drops of glistening pearls, just about to fall, yet controlled. Her lips quivered and in a shaky voice ---“Just go away.”

I placed my left arm over her shoulder and pulled her near me. She could not control herself more and hid her face on my chest over the jacket. I gently caressed her back to pacify her.

---“I can’t bear the sight; you are standing alone in that deserted platform waving at me. So you have to leave now. I can manage myself because I have my friends with me. But you will be all alone. I just can’t bear that pain.”

I planted a small kiss on her head, in a deep breath, inhaling all her fragrance. “Don’t worry about me. I will be alright.”

She sobbed in my arms ---“Please leave. I will breakdown more, if I see you standing there waving at me.”

---“Ok.”

Paree wiped her face with the back of her left palm and looked at me with her painful deluged eyes.

We walked back towards the station only to be astonished to find Kalyani and Rani looking for Paree. They observed that Paree was bit gloom. Her eyelashes were soaked. Kalyani looked at me with an inquisitive face.

I nodded my head saying “It is nothing. She just got emotional all about her ChotoMa.”

I was sure that Kalyani was unable to digest that, she nodded her head in suspicion and to my utter fear she spoke “I knew something was not true.” She pointed her index finger to me and said “The moment I saw you today evening, I suspected something after seeing your glasses. The rim and make of your glasses was same as Arjun or better say there is no person named Arjun in her life. Am I right?”

My ears became hot and red as if someone has poured molten lava on my head. My heart beat could be heard from a mile. Paree looked at her with her big fearful eyes and clutched my hand tightly. Droplets of glistening pearls rolled down the corner of her eyes.

Kalyani looked at both of us “So I am correct. Abhimanyu was with you.”

Paree’s big black eyes filled with tears again as we looked at each other, the utter horror has happened for what we were not at all prepared.

Kalyani smiled gently at Paree, in the light of the station, I saw her eyes also got moistened a bit. She placed her palm on Paree’s cheek and caressed gently ---“Don’t worry; this secret will remain secret among us.”

We went inside the waiting room where their husbands were also present.

Rani divulged our secret to them. All two pairs of eyes looked at us in suspicion. The cat was out of the bag, I felt there was nothing to hide more.

Rani told to Paree in a very soothing voice ---“This will be a secret amongst us.” All of them nodded. “Why are you crying now?”

Kalyani was sitting next to Paree; she took her palms in her and said to her ---“You have done nothing wrong. You are a beautiful young girl and he is a handsome intelligent boy. You two don’t share any forbidden relation even. There is no blood relation around you two in thousands of miles. Who is he actually? He is your mom’s - maternal uncle’s - eldest daughter’s - third daughter’s only son. Both of your families came together because Ulupi Di’s school was near to your house, that’s all. Else you both couldn’t even meet in your life time.”

Dipankar looked at me and patted on my shoulder ---“Cheer up, brother. Why to worry about the society and the world around us? You are young and so brave to steal our beautiful friend from us and go on a vacation like this. Hat’s off to you.”

Paree gave them a faint smile and thanked all of them.

Rani looked at me with mischievous eyes ---“So, you two had a good time. You both are rascals but intelligent rascals.” She winked at me ---“Have you hurt my beautiful friend during the trip, somehow?”

Paree blushed, crimson red and looked at me. Sweet smile has returned. I felt relieved to see her again in cheerful mood.

Kalyani in a naughty voice to Paree as she slapped her on her cheek ---“Hmmmm…… you two love birds must have enjoyed a lot during your trip. I can easily see the halo of joy beaming all over your face. Tell me?”

We all got free with ourselves as the dark cloud was blown over. I could now embrace Paree, so I put my left arm around her shoulder and she lovingly rested her head on my shoulder. We all got engrossed in our conversation about all our journey and trip.

Time passed very fast.

The overhead mike announced the arrival of the train. I looked at my watch, so the parting time has arrived.

Dipankar and Ramanuj boarded the train and took their seats and keep their luggage.

Paree was still clutching my hand in both of hers. Kalyani and Rani looked at us.

I said to her “Paree, you need to go now.”

In a bit shaky voice she yelled out at me ---“I told you beforehand, to go back. I told you. I told you that I won’t be able to bear the sight that you are standing alone in this cold night. I told you.”

Kalyani put her arms around Paree to console her running tears.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs and took her face between my palms and kissed her forehead ignoring all those eyes looking at us.

---“Don’t be insane. I am ok, I am fine.”

Kalyani told me that she will take care of her. I smiled at her faintly, hoping that Paree doesn’t faint again as she did on reception night.

---“I will try to find some way to meet you in this two months, ok I assure you.”

Kalyani looked at me and exclaimed ---“Two months! So long time?”

I nodded “yes but true”

Paree walked with them a little bit to the door of the compartment. All of a sudden she turned towards me and came running and hugged me tightly in her arms. She planted a wet sweet kiss on my cheek. I hugged her tightly in my arms so as not to leave her again. Both her friends has already boarded the compartment and called for Paree. She ran towards them.

The departure whistle blew, echoing in the cold night all around the empty platform. The train chugged out slowly.

Paree stood with a gloom smiling face, controlling her glistening eyes, at the door of the compartment. She brought her index finger to her lips and kissed it and swayed it to me, her signature flying kiss.

I scratched my head and looked at her.

I raised my index finger gesturing as “I” and then I raised my index finger and thumb, perpendicular to my index finger gesturing “L” and then raised my index and middle finger to gesture as “V” or “U”.

The train disappeared into the cold dark night, leaving me alone on that platform.

====== **** END OF PART 2***** ======
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:35 AM