Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 5: Journey continued

-----------------------------------

The view of Chitkul was breathtaking. Snow patches covered the small piece of farm land in front of our hotel. The trees on the left bank of River Beas were covered with bits of snow. The sun was overhead already. Chill winds blowing from the river side. There was a high snow peaked mountain in front of us, few kilometers away. The village was a very small one, very few huts, only two or three hotels which remain closed during the winter season. Very few tourists delve into this heaven. There was an ITBP check post few kilometers away from the Chitkul. Tourist are allowed to go till that place, beyond that comes China border, bordering Tibet region.

We were strolling down the narrow path to the bank of the river, hand in hand, fingers entwined. Paree was looking beautiful in her turquoise blue saree. She had her white long jacket over her to fend off the chill winds. The cream shawl was wrapped around her neck as a muffler. Her chiseled nose tip glistened in the sunrays. She was wearing a pair of emerald ear-rings matching the colour of her saree. She was smiling beautifully at me all the time taking my left arm in her embrace. The dimples dug on her soft rosy cheeks. A small lock of her jade black tress, floated over her left cheek creating a small veil on her rosy cheek. Long dark eyelashes adorned her beautiful lotus shaped eyes.

We had already finished our lunch before trotting down the lane. During the luncheon, we had light conversation about ourselves, our past, our school days and all. I came to know that her favourite colour was turquoise blue. She likes to read poems of Rabindranath Tagore and short stories of SarathChandra chatterjee. SarathChandra Chatterjee was also my favourite writer. Her favourite novel of all times was “Srikanto” written by SarathChandra Chatterjee which was also similar to mine. She posses a great affinity in singing and I have noticed on the bus during the wedding day that her voice was sweet and also there was a passion in it. It makes you feel tipsy as you hear her sing. I noticed a cut just on her chin just below the curve, she told me that one day when she was about nine or ten years old probably, she fell from a mango tree and cut her forehead. She loves songs of Asha Bhonsle . We talked lots about ourselves.

Balwinder asked me whether we will be going somewhere or not, to that I responded that we will be staying there for that day. Before taking to stroll out, I checked with the manager as what all places we can trot off, was there any place for shopping or not. The manager informed us that few kilometers from the Karcham Bridge and about four hours journey from Chitkul there is a place called Kalpa, which was also very beautiful. We can do shopping there or at Recong Peo and beyond that was the Spiti Valley, hidden deep inside the cold desert region of The Great Himalayas. We can go till Nako if the road permits us and we can take a trip till there within the stipulated time. He also cautioned us that Nako would be at more height than Chitkul, perched above eleven thousand feet above sea level, the temperature would be below freezing point. On hearing all those, Paree’s face gleamed in joy, as if she has smelled an adventure on our trip.

By the side of the river we sat on a huge boulder, chilled winds blowing on us. I pulled her over my lap and we hugged each other with all our might to enjoy our warmth.

She said in a whispering voice ---“The River is singing.”

I looked into her face ---“What if we don’t go back? No one knows that we are here in this secluded place.”

She looked in my eyes resting her head on my chest---“Life is not a movie, Abhi. We both have caring families back there, anxiously waiting for our return.”

---“I feel that my Mom doesn’t like me much.”

---“Why say that?”

---“She is very strict with me and after you came in her life again, I feel more jealous. She always talks about you only.”

She smiled naughtily ---“Oh! Don’t be so jealous. It is my ChotoMa.”

---“I know, it is your ChotoMa but even she always tries to compare the affections by the money she has spend on me. She always tries to express that as she has spent a lot of money for my studies so I have to obey their every order.”

Paree sensed that the weather due to my conversation may turn gloom, so she tried to talk of something else.

---“Hey, Abhi will we be going further or spend the whole vacation here only?”

A deep breath came out; I looked into her face with a smile ---“Whatever my queen suggests. If you want to go further we will go and if you want to stay here then also I have no problem. Today is Monday only, we can stay here for two more nights and do our shopping at Recong Peo on Wednesday and move to Nako. We can start our return journey on Saturday and stay somewhere in between and reach Kalka on Sunday. What do you think of this plan?”

---“Plan seems to be very interesting.”

After quiet sometime as we saw the sun setting behind the snow peak we returned to our hotel. There was no TV to watch, nothing to do, feeling bored. We have to lock ourselves inside the room as the chilled winds were blowing outside. The temperature might have plunged below freezing level. Paree was all in praise of this place. She was chirping like cuckoo all the time describing her feelings and dream about that place. Fortunately the room had two electric heaters to keep us warm and cozy. The manager asked whether we want to have chicken in our dinner or not, to which Paree answered no, she will have vegetarian food only. I looked at her inquisitively.

She asked me ---“Why are you looking at me like that?”

---“What is this? Monday vegetarian food, what kind of Drama?”

She nodded her head and pinched on my cheek---“This is for you, Monday Puja for Lord Shiva. Till the day ……”

She could not finish her sentence, her voice got bit choked, her eyes glistened a bit she tried to smear a faint smile on her lips.

After dinner we had to retire. Paree has changed to her same baby pink cotton nightdress and woolen gown to fend off the chilly weather. She was seated on a stool in-front of the mirror gently applying some cream on her face and arms. Sometimes glancing on the reflection at me, our eyes met in soft smile. I was reclining on the bed tucked myself under the blanket already. I squeezed my lips to express a kiss at her. She waved her hand asked me to wait. I took out my diary and penned down few experiences of our trip. Generally I don’t keep a diary or write anything, but I felt that this experience should be penned down somewhere. Maybe as we get older we can read this out and share our reminiscences in our old days.

Paree took off her gown and snuggled beside me on my left side, resting her head on my chest with her left arm around my waist. I felt her warm sensuous frame hugging me close to her bosom.

---“What are you writing?”

---“Experience of this trip.”

---“Why are you writing, do you keep a diary always?”

---“Not actually, but I felt as we get older we might read this and enjoy the beads of this beautiful reminiscence.”

“So sweet.” After a little pause --- “As we get old, can we come here again? I want a cottage here, on that mountain, surrounded by flowers and a huge lawn in-front of it.”

I closed the diary and put my left arm behind her back, pulled her more into my chest; her heaving soft bosom touching my bare chest. Her night dress was open at the front considerably and I could feel her warm skin on mine, sending tingling sensation all over me. I traced her curves of her sides and gently kneading her soft flesh of her waist. She etched something on my chest with her sharp fingernails.

She whispered ---“When you were a baby, I used to carry you on my lap and roam around the house. I have very hazy memories of those days. But few of the instances I can still remember.”

I smelled her head as I brushed my nose on her hairs. Her tresses came down over her face, as if cloud descended on the moon. With my finger I removed her tresses and locks so that I can devour her beauty at whole.

Paree continued ---“I remember, one day, you were probably three years old and I was five, walking and running all over the house; babbling like a little bird; full of nonsense. I tugged you with me to the bank of the pond behind the house. There I showed you that I have build a small play house for both of us to play. As you were only a baby then, you could not understand that and you broke that. I screamed a lot and hit you; you fell on the ground crying. Indrani Di came running and started cursing me for hitting you. She took you with her. I was there alone, crying my heart out. ChotoMa heard my cries and came there. She took me on her lap and persuaded me that when we both will be older, you will build a house for me. I stopped crying further and snuggled comfortably on her lap.”

I asked “So……”

With a glistening look in her eyes she said---“So, Abhi, I feel, the time has come that you build the house for me.”

I patted on her soft rosy cheek ---“Sure, I will build a home for us.” Ignoring all the dark clouds that may surround our relationship in our future, I promised her that I will build a home for her. Stones and bricks can make a house but to build a home one needs love, and that I had in my arms.

Nothing much happened during the night, as we hugged and cuddled each other to retire in a deep slumber.

Next two days passed, we deluged ourselves in each other arms.

We trotted freely into the Garden of Eden, but always there was a veil over her. I was unable to devour my Eve’s complete beauty due to her apt shyness and the blanket. As time passed we felt as a one soul beating inside two hearts, inseparable by any force. I was willing to take the world if they pose any threat against us. Each morning I felt Paree waking up as a new damsel. Each time I tasted her luscious lips, her nectar felt sweeter than before. Each moment her glances were more intense and more passionate than before. Her touches and her contours were more sensuous with every passing moment. Each cuddle and hug got stronger, caressing and fondling more intense. Fluid folds of pleasure beckoned my staunch love deeper in to her, delving in to abyss of the romantic ocean. Every pore of our bodies mingled each droplet of sweat and nectar emanated from our hugs and caresses.

On Thursday early morning we started from Chitkul. Paree looked behind as our SUV left the place climbing up the narrow trail back to the Karcham Bridge. I was in my jeans and a heavy jacket. Paree wore a Sambalpuri cotton salwar suit and her white long jacket. I cautioned her that it would be much colder in Nako than what in Chitkul. But she was willing to have the trip. Her ears were adorned with a long gold ear-ring with small rubies fitted. As when she was nodding her head the earrings swayed.

The day was sunny; Balwinder was aptly driving the car through the narrow serpentine curves. By the time we reached Powari it was about eleven o’clock, we had to fill diesel as there would be no more filling stations after that. We got down at Recong Peo for some shopping, as Paree was adamant to take something for her ChotoMa and her mom. We all are very well aware off when a lady goes for shopping what happens to the partner. He simply carries the bags and stand by her side. Same happened to me also.

At one shop, she was looking at a stroll to buy for herself.

“How is this?” She asked me.

“This is fine; it will go well with your complexion.” I expressed my feelings as I saw that it was a black piece of cloth with blue and green embroidery on it. I felt it will go very well with her creamy complexion.

She did not like it ---“No, this is not a good one.” She started showing me few more. I looked up at the blue sky overhead and scratched my head every time she showed me. My responses were bit low, she felt.

So she angrily said ---“You are not looking at me at all and nodding with every piece of cloth I am showing to you. Choose one for me.”

Oh! God, the hardest part comes now. “Paree, you have to wear so you choose. How come I will know what is in your mind?”

It was like I was stuck between the Devil and the Dead Sea.

Paree got bit annoyed and choose a stroll for herself. She asked me whether I want to buy something for my mom or not. I answered her that I generally don’t do any shopping for parents.

After shopping I sneaked out asking Paree to wait in the car. I bought a small bronze statue of Laughing Buddha to present her and concealed that in my jacket pocket so that I could surprise her at night once we reach Nako.

We had our lunch at Recong Peo and started our onward journey to higher lands. It was already one o’clock as we started from there. Balwinder informed us that it will take about more two to three hours to reach Nako if the condition of the road was good. After Spello, the hills around us changed. It was all brown in color, crumbling down, bereft of any plants. The road condition was not so good. Balwinder was driving quietly, concentrating on the pebbles and boulders on the road. The Satluj River was flowing along left side of the road.

Paree has pulled her feet up on the seat snuggling close to my left side with her arms clutching around my left hand. With her big black eyes she was intently devouring the stark beauty of the Mother Nature. By the time we reached Khab Bridge, Paree exclaimed on seeing two rivers joining there.

She asked me ---“What is this river?”

I pointed to the other river cutting from the deep gorger between two hills---“That is Spiti River.”

She exclaimed at me ---“How come you know all these? I am sure you have come here before and you are not telling me.”

---“No, honey, I just studied tourist books and maps before coming here. That’s all, believe me.”

She kissed my cheek, her soft lips felt awesome after a long time since we started our journey.

---“I believe in every words of your, my baby prince.”

In a veiled annoyance in my voice ---“Don’t call me baby prince, I am not a baby now.”

She squeezed my cheeks with between her thumb and index finger---“You will always be my baby prince.”

I pulled her more into me and caressed her neck with my left palm.

To tease her more I whispered in her ears ---“Even after all those steamy night action?” I winked at her.

She slapped on my leg with a bit of irk ---“Shoo…. I won’t talk to you.”

I nudged her and whispered in her ears to tease her more---“You are sweet all over. I can’t keep my hands off your sensuous figure.”

---“Will you stop, saying all these naughty things, or I will get down here and jump in that river.”

I laughed my heart out ---“Oh! Baby is feeling shy.” I put my palm on her cheek to turn her head towards me.

Her lips came within inches reach of mine.

She slapped again on my leg ---“Stop doing this, we are in a car.”

---“Ok baba, but what am I going to get?”

---“Nothing as of now.”

As our car crossed the iron bridge at Khab, the road was quiet dangerous. Hills have been carved to make the road. The stone ceiling was hanging precariously overhead. On seeing that, Paree clutched my arms in some fear in her deep black eyes. To pacify her I had to hug her close to me. After few meters down the road we saw a steep ascend, the road zig-zag by the side of the barren hill till the top; probably a steep climb of three to four thousand feet. Paree’s beautiful eyes widened in an unknown fear. Her heartbeat grew faster, which could be noticed as her beautiful bosom heaved under her heavy jacket. She clutched my left arm which was around her neck, to her bosom very tightly. I could feel her smooth skin having goose bumps all over.

She exclaimed at me ---“This is dangerously beautiful. Can we stop at the top of the mountain? I want to have a better look of the road and river flowing down.”

Balwinder noted Paree’s fear. He spoke ---“Madam, don’t worry about anything while I am driving the car. (Bhabi ji, tussi fikar na karoo, jab taak Ballu gaddi chala raha haii.)”

Paree could understand only Bhabiji and nothing else so she looked at me asking me what has he told, I translated to her as what he said. This time Paree was not annoyed on hearing Balwinder calling her as “Bhabiji”. She smiled thankfully at Balwinder.

At the top, the car stopped, we both got down to view the cold barren beauty of Mother Nature. Paree exclaimed, pointing to the thin serpentine river down below. Her face was beaming with an exclaim smile.

She said to me ---“I think no person delves into these barren lands.”

I nodded as I felt so.

As we were about to enter the Village Nako, we observed that by the side of the road, colourful flags were fluttering in the strong winds. Paree asked me about those flags, but I was not aware of those at that time. (Later I came to know that those were Buddhist prayer Flags.)

By the time we reached Nako, it was four in the evening. Sun was glowing still in the west behind the high mountains. Chilling winds blowing around us. We looked out around us and observed that the hills around us has dwarfed. We have gained a lot of height. Nako was a small village perched on the lap of a high peak, as if someone has placed it on plain of the peak. Very few trees around the village, but we found that there were fields around the village. We came to know that few people farm on those lands, growing potatoes and peas and cabbages, which are transported to markets of New Delhi.

It was not at all hard to find accommodation as there was not a single tourist in that place. The manager exclaimed at us asking us that how we came to this region during this time of the year. I asked him that whether it snows in Nako or not? He answered that it doesn’t snow, but the nights will be very cold. We might need some firewood burning in our room in the fireplace, although the room has two electric heaters. Paree exclaimed to his answer, asking about the firewood. We came to know that, the electricity is a major problem in this part of the country.

I thought, after dinner as we retire to bed, I will present the Laughing Buddha to Paree. But the journey and the chilled weather had taken a heavy toll on her. She was very tired and could not even have her dinner properly. I got bit tensed as the nearest habitable town was Recong Peo which was about three hours journey. Fortunately I always carry medicine along with me. She hit the pillow as soon as she climbed under the blanket.

Paree, in a clattering voice ---“I am feeling very cold.”

---“Wait, I will try something to make your night warmer.”

She screamed at me anticipating that I will be again naughty with her---“Not again, you rascal. I am damn tired I want to sleep.”

I spoke in a teasing voice ---“See, it is you who always think of those naughty activities.”

“Your dirty mind is always filled with that so….” Paree hissed out. “You mischievous rascal, always sneak out for pecks and pats anywhere anytime.”

I asked for some mustard oil from the manager and boiled it in the fire of a candle, took some on my palms and applied on her foot to make her warm.

---“Baby, I didn’t mean to make you warm like that.”

She was pacified while I was kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed with her foot in my hand.

---“You are my baby prince. I knew you would take care of me.”

“You feet are very beautiful, honey” as I blew hot air on her feet from my mouth.

She was regaining her lost temperament.

I climbed on the bed and asked her to open her night dress, so that I could apply the warm oil on her back. She looked at me inquisitively as if saying “Oh No Not Again”. I assured her that I won’t bother her, but she was not at all convinced. She wrapped the blanket and pulled me inside and placed my head between her heaving soft bosoms. I nestled my face on her soft chest; softly kissing the warm side flesh of her bust and wrapped my arms around her torso. She combed my hairs with her thin fingers till we both swooned into slumber.

The Friday morning was a warm one. After breakfast, I asked the manager as what all we can look around Nako. The manager told us that there was a beautiful Buddhist monastery and a small lake.

We looked around the place. The lake was quiet small, fill with light green water and surrounded by small trees. There were high mountains at the back side of the village. There were few white tombs at some height. Paree pointed to those tombs and asked me as what are those. We came to know later that those were Stupas build by old monks. The Buddhist monastery was a very small one. The new building was build from the funds of some Austrian foundation. I thought that our country pays less heed to these dying lands and this monastery is dependent on foreign funds for development. The monastery was situated on the lap of the mountain on a flat field. The deep canyon at the end of the monastery made the landscape more beautiful. Nako village looked like an oasis in this barren cold desert, surrounded by high barren brown mountains and few plants and trees.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:27 AM