Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 4: Fire on the Snow.

---------------------------------

I felt soft fingers on my hairs, combing them gently. I opened my eyes only to find Paree’s beautiful smiling face in front of my sleepy eyes. She was sitting by my side at the side of bed. She was looking lovingly into my sleepy eyes. A soft radiance beamed all over her face. Her long tresses dancing on my chest as she has leaned over me considerably. The deep valley between her soft bosoms revealed to a great extent in front of my sleepy eyes. By that sight I felt a lump in my throat. I looked around the room, the soft rays of a beautiful dawn flooding all over the room from the big glass panes. The curtains were pushed aside, probably by her as to behold the beauty of nature. I smiled at her; she stooped down to touch my forehead with her red lips. Her soft, warm bosom touched my face and chin.

“Get up, baby prince.” as she brushed her nose over mine, softly kissing my lips. I wrapped my fingers in her long tresses and pulled her face crossly over mine to make the kiss even deeper.

She broke the kiss ---“I am very sorry about last night.”

I got up from my pillow, reclining upper half of my body on the headboard. I took her palms in mine and apologized to her ---“No, honey I am sorry. I should not have screamed at you like that last night. I should not have brought you here.”

---“You might not have screamed, but I was wrong about the place. So I am sorry for all those words last night.”

I jokingly asked her ---“So do you want to go back now?”

She threw her slender long arms around my neck and purred with honey filled voice ---“I don’t know about other places, but this place is heaven on earth.”

I put my arms around her narrow round waist and pulled her on my lap over my stretched legs. Her soft round bottoms perched on my lap sending a warm sensation all over my abdomen. She rested her whole weight over my reclining body. She was still in her sleeveless baby pink nightdress, which covered half of her heaving bosom, exposing her cream soft skin of her upper chest and soft bosom. I rubbed my nose on her cheeks.

She purred out softly ---“Mmmmmmm… This place is very very beautiful.”

---“I don’t know about the place honey, but you are looking gorgeous, your soft rosy cheeks radiating halo of love. You lips are soooo sweet.”

My left hand caressed her delicate belly over the thin cotton clothing, veiling her sensuous figure. I circled around her navel with the flat of my palm. Her soft posterior perched firmly over my lower abdomen; I sensed the heat growing inside me. Her soft bosom pressed on my chest and I could even feel her heartbeat. Warm breath of her flowed all over my face, her eyes were then half open. I sensed passion growing deep inside her heart. I pushed my face on the curve of her neck and licked her skin of her shoulder till her earlobes. I took her earlobes in my mouth gently sucking the pearl eardrop and earlobes along. Slowly I caressed all way up her belly just below the fullness of her bust. Paree sensed my palm approaching her hidden treasure. A deep warm moan came out of her red lips. She was panting lightly sensing my palm near her fullness of her soft chest. Her chest were heaving in long deep breath, she bit her lower lips and looked passionately in my eyes. Hot lusty lava was flowing all over my veins, as I pushed my face over her deep cleavage, kissing and licking those beautiful soft mounds over the top portion of her bosom. I was about to touch her bosom with the flat of my palm, just then she held my hand tightly. She nodded her head slowly, her lips beaming with a passionate smile. I looked at her with question filled eyes.

She cooed down my ears and hid her face on my shoulder ---“I feel shy, Abhi.”

I tightly embraced her ---“No one is here except you and me, so why feel shy?”

She rubbed her face on my shoulder ---“No, no, no, I feel shy in-front of you… in broad day light.”

I laughed my heart out.

---“I am feeling shy and you are laughing at me? What an evil you are? Naughty boy!”

“Ok, you felt shy, and what else you felt?” I asked her jokingly.

“No, I am not going to tell all those words, of what all I felt all over me.” She again nodded her head sideways, her face still hidden in the corner of my shoulder.

I caressed all over her back ---“Come on; baby, for once, just say as what all you felt.”

She screamed to me ---“NO NO NO …. You evil baby…. You mischievous rascal.”

My fingers traced over her cotton cloth all over her spine, from her the top of her back till below her waist. She shivered is passion all while she was hiding her face on my shoulder.

She cooed in my ears ---“I am feeling hungry, please honey can we have the breakfast?”

---“Why don’t you eat me.”

Playfully she slapped the back of my head ---“Don’t be so naughty. I am really hungry.”

She got up from my lap, leaving me high and dry. A mischievous smile beaming all over her face, sweet small dimples on her rosy cheek made her smile more sensuous. She bit her lower lips with her pearl studded upper teeth and asked me to get in bathroom to get fresh up while she orders for the breakfast. She held my hand and pulled me out of the bed and pushed me inside the bathroom. I sensed that the dawn was going to be even hotter, might be it was chilled outside the room, but the room ambience was filled up with passionate warmth of lust and desire. So I took my shaving bag along with me inside the bathroom as the side pocket contains the packet of precaution. I had to hide that in my pocket while I come out of the restroom.

It took me a while to complete my morning duty. As I came out I found Paree sitting beside the huge window, and pouring tea into the cups. She has covered her upper torso with her cream shawl which she took away from me during the wedding day.

I sat on the chair and playfully pulled Paree on my lap. She adjusted herself on my lap placing her legs across my left side and her left arm came around my neck so as to balance herself. I wrapped my right hand behind her narrow waist to make her comfortably nest across my lap.

She looked at me with a bit mischief in her eyes ---“Not now Abhi, you are terrible.”

“Ummm…. Please …. One small kiss ….” I pleaded.

She planted a butterfly kiss on my forehead ---“I will feed you as I did when you were baby.”

“Ummm….. My gorgeous Paree” I nudged my nose on the side of her bosom and armpit “What are you going to feed me?”. Her armpit was shaved clean smooth as satin.

---“Dhuutttt….. You mischief, stop doing all these and eat” as she brought the sandwich to my mouth.

As I chewed the sandwich between my teeth, she pointed outwards. For the first time I looked out of the window to behold the extreme beauty of the Mother Nature. There was a long patch of flat terrain in front of the hotel, reaching out till long distance. On the left hand side raised a small hill bereft of any trees, covered with small grasses and shrubs. At the end of the stretch there was a snow covered peak. Last night it has snowed so the green stretch was covered with patches of snow. On the other side of the valley were high mountains covered with cedar and pine trees. Snow was all over the tree tops, making the valley more beautiful. It was crystal clear sky above the background of the mountains. Cutting through the valley was Bapsa River. We could hear the stream flowing through the boulders of the river bed. For the first time I saw a snow peaked mountain so near to me, in my whole life.

Paree was pointing to that mountain ---“See, how beautiful and peaceful place is this.”

I said ---“So, what about all your curses.”

---“You also didn’t know about this place, right?”

I nodded my head ---“Yes, but I thought …..”

“Ok, whatever happened last night; let us forget all those.” She smiled at me.

While we finished the breakfast, she was all beaming with praise of the place and how beautiful was the hills and trees and snow and river. I felt happy to find my Paree to be chirpy again. I wrapped both my arms around her waist. She took my face between her palms and rubbed her chiselled nose tip on mine. Her sweet soft lips brushed on mine.

She pinched my cheek ---“Thank you, thank you thank you…. For bringing me here.”

I took right left palm in my left hand and touched her soft fingers with my lips. Gently I kissed her flat of palm.

“Being again naughty, are you?” She beamed her lustrous smile at me. Slowly I took her fingers one by one inside my mouth sucking her finger from the base till tip. My sucking send passionate shivers down her spine. I slowly took off her shawl over her body, and she wrapped her left arm around my shoulder, pulling my head close to her heaving bosom. I left her hand from my clutch and let that graze over her soft belly, caressing gently over the roundness around her deep navel. My right hand was busy caressing her back all along her spine. I pushed my face in the contours of her armpit, gently rubbing the smooth skin with my nose. She felt my hot breath on her skin. She clutched my hairs and pulled my face and planted a deep kiss across. Her tongue lashed out of her mouth licking my upper lips. She was gently biting my lower lips with her teeth, sending warm goose bumps all over my skin. I put my left palm over her slender thighs and rubbed her smoothness over the cotton trying to feel her softness and warmth. I pulled her by her thighs more towards me; her soft plump bottom perched heavily over my lower abdomen. She felt my growing warmth under her soft bottom. Her breath grew warmer with my full length of caressing on her thighs, from her knees till the juncture of her loins. She moaned in passion as she broke the prolonged kiss and looked deeply into my hungry eyes. As if she was beckoning me to her, to delve into the folds of dark pleasure.

I moaned out those three loving words to her ---“I LOVE YOU.”

Her gaze burned deep inside my heart. “I was dying to hear those words.” She moaned out softly. “What took you so long to express? Abhi.”

---“I LOVE YOU, HONEY. I am mad for you.”

Corner of her eyes glistened a bit ---“I LOVE YOU TOO, ABHI. I love you from the abyss of my bleeding heart. I can’t think of my life without you.”

I snaked out my tongue and licked her upper lips slowly.

---“Hold me tightly, Abhi. I don’t want to squander off in a world without you.”

On hearing those words, the burning lava inside me, died down instead of that a halo of pure love filled my heart. I rubbed the wet tip of my tongue just below her nose.

I hugged her with my full strength, as if the Armageddon is approaching and she was the only hope who can save my life forever.

---“I won’t leave you, Paree. Never.”

---“Promise me that you will not let me squander off alone in this dark world.”

---“I promise you, Paree.”

We sat there hugging each other for quiet sometime, none of us saying anything, just enjoying each other’s deep embrace and warmth of love.

I cooed in her ears ---“You want to stay like this for whole day; Honey or you have something in your mind?”

---“I want to bask in your warmth of love and embrace. I want to fill this love till the brim of my heart.”

She etched “I LOVE YOU” on my upper chest with her sharp fingernails of her index finger.

I whispered to her ears in inaudible purr ---“I LOVE YOU TOO.”

She then etched her name, sending burning sensation all over my chest.

All her activities were creating ripples on my spine. The ambience of the room was getting hotter and hotter with our caresses and hugs.

“Mmmmm…… so sweet….” As I brought my hand on her nape and held her back of head and took a fist full of her hairs pulled her face across mine and planted a wet kiss on her lips. Her full bosoms rubbed across my chest. I could feel her warmth and supple bosom through that flimsy dress of hers, as if those were some mass of pure butter smeared on my chest. I felt her whole back from the end of her spine down below till her nape, it grazed smoothly and then for the first time I noticed that under her flimsy cloth veiling her sensuous figure, she was as stark as EVE. The simple thought made me hot, I felt that the volcano which died down inside me just few moments ago, again became dormant. She lashed out her snaky tongue, pink velvet tip traced over my nose till the bridge. A warm breadth gushed out of my half opened lips.

---“I want to make your morning even hotter, Darling.”

She looked at me, there was a inquisition in her eyes as if asking me how am I going to make her morning hotter?

I smiled at her and pushed my left arm below her knees and pulled her up, while my right hand supported over her back. I stood up from the chair, carrying her on my lap to the master bed. She looked passionately into my eyes as if asking me what I was going to do. As soon I placed her on the bed, she freed herself from my embrace and pulled the blanket to cover herself till her nose. There was fire in her eyes, passionate fire. She was panting heavily, which created waves over her beautiful soft bosom. I took off my vest, and was only in my tracksuit trousers. I pulled the blanket trying to uncover her. She held the other end tightly in her clutch and nodded her head, all time looking at me with her big black eyes. Her face was blushing red.

She moaned out my name ---“Abhiiiii……”

“What?” as I tried to pull off the blanket covering her. She nodded her head gently.

---“I feel very shy, honey. Why have you taken off your vest? What are you going to do?”

I kneeled on the floor by the end of the bed and gently put my right hand inside the blanket and caressed her left feet. Smooth skin felt awesome on my palm. I removed the blanket slowly to take her foot out of the heavy covering.

Cream satin skin, soft as silk.

I pulled up her foot and placed on my bare chest just where my heart was.

What a beautiful paw, soft and curvy. I smelled on her toe and took her toe in my deluged mouth, sucking the whole toe in my mouth.

She cried out ---“Ufff…. You are killing me ….. ABHIIIIII ….”

With my left hand, I gently removed the end of her dress and her beautiful calf came in view. I caressed her calf below her shin gently through the whole length, from her ankle till her bend of knee. Her calf was bereft of any tendrils, my palm grazed up down very slowly all the length. Each pores of her calf rose a bit and felt awesome in my touch.

She was trembling gently as if a twig is flowing in a morning autumn breeze.

I left sucking her toe and concentrated on grazing my lips over her soft foot. I felt her calf muscles getting tensed with my touch of my wet lips. Soft moans of passion emanated from Paree parted lips. She had her eyes tightly closed and clutched the end of blanket and pressed her fist over her heart.

---“Mmmmmmm….. ABHIIIII….. Unbearable…… Honey, I will die if you don’t leave my foot.”

I pulled her foot little further and placed my lips on her ankle. She could not bear all these sensation more and she rolled on the bed covering her with the heavy blanket and hid her face on the soft white pillow. Her back was heaving up and down. Her curves under the blanket were like SINE curves of oscilloscope.

I crawled on my fours towards her and lied down next to her.

Very slowly, removed the blanket from her back.

The warm sensation made her shivering intense as her broad back came out in open.

Gently I removed her hairs from her back to the other side.

Her face was hidden on pillow; she has clutched the sides of the pillow in some hot anticipation.

I grazed my fingernails over her small round shoulder, pushing her thin straps of her flimsy dress to slide from her round shoulder to her upper arm.

She took out face, still her eyes tightly closed, lips half open, rested her chin on the pillow, head turned back a bit.

I leaned down; my lips touched her smooth skin of her spine.

She shivered and moaned out softly ---“Mmmmmmm….. You are killing me, Honey. I am going to die.”

My volcanic lava was making its way from my navel and moving upwards.

Warm breaths from my nostrils send passionate beads into her heart.

I lied down on the bed pulling her sensuous figure over mine. I again wrapped my arms around her thin round waist. She covered our entwined bodies under the blanket.

Her slender thighs rested on both side of my waist. Full frontal part of her whole length of her serpentine curvaceous figure pressed firmly over mine. Every square inch of our body enjoying each other warmth.

Her dress curled upwards till her knees.

Her toes and fingers of her feet scratching my feet.

Her slender soft thighs felt awesome on both sides of my waist.

Soft heaving belly pressed on mine.

I looked into her face with a fire of passion burning inside me. She has still kept her eyes closed.

Warm breath of hers flowing all over my face, coming out of her slightly parted lips.

Her elbows rested on the pillow on both sides of my head.

Her forehead rested on mine, her lips touching mine very lightly.

My fingers grazed firmly all over from the base of her spine till her nape. I took some time to dug and massage her spine with the tip of my fingers.

I asked her ---“Open your eyes, Honey.”

She shook her head gently ---“NO…. Abhi.”

Her face was blushing red in burning desire.

Her huffs were growing stronger and hotter.

My left hand clutched her back of her head and took a fist full of her long tresses and pulled her head back. Her slender neck was above my burning lips. I traced the tip of my tongue on her neck and shoulder bone.

I bit her shoulder bone gently; creamy skin turned rosy.

Paree screamed out---“Uffffff… NOOOOO….. Don’t do, Please…”

I whispered ---“I LOVE YOU PAREE……”

Her eyes opened gently, unfurling her eyelids as if a lotus just has blossomed.

Her glance burning in passion, lips quivering ---“What are you going to do? You mischievous rascal.”

---“Don’t be so innocent honey.”

---“You are being very naughty with me now. My heart is beating very loudly.”

---“I can feel that, Paree. What else you can feel Baby, tell me.”

---“I will not say anything, you naughty rascal.”

Naughtily I purred out ---“Please, honey, please.”

She hit my forehead with hers playfully.

My hand approached her plump bottoms. Very gently I pulled her flimsy cloth to her waist.

A warm gasp came out of her lips ---“Aahhhhhhh……..” as she felt my warm palms over her bare skin of her soft hot bottoms.

My body stiffened as I touched those creamy dough.

Pores unfurled on every inch of her body.

We got totally engrossed in the heat of passion.

There were only soft moans and hot breaths all inside the room. Snow caught fire that day, as there was no turning back now.

We both dived into the abyss of passion entangled and entwined in our arms and legs.

Volcano erupted in that room, beside the bank of River Beas, in the chilled January morning.

Burning hot lava flowed from each pores of our body.

We intruded into the Garden of Eden, took the bite of the red apple and deluged ourselves in our arms.

It was a burning experience mixed with bit of pain and full of pleasure, for the first time for both of us.

The stalactites of ice outside the window were now dripping in the rays of sun. Mid day was approaching near. The room was engulfed with soft rays of winter daylight.

We lied down on the huge bed, waves of passion departing gradually making a way for aurora of love in our hearts. Paree was on my right side, with her head resting on my chest. My right arm around her back caressing her curve of her waist till her upper arms. She was etching my chest with her fingernails very gently and playfully. I smelled her head deeply. My right leg was between her thighs. My eve was in her full glory in my arms. We were covered under the blanket still.

Not for one moment Paree let the blanket to go off our bodies during the whole time we were playing inside the Garden of Eden.

She purred out after a long time ---“You are very naughty. Mischievous rascal, cunning as fox.”

I asked her ---“Why?”

---“You anticipated all these would happen, so you brought the packet with you.”

I laughed out. She slapped hard on my chest.

I asked her ---“How you felt?”

Paree blushed crimson red ---“Mmmmmmm….. You naughty boy. If you ask this again I am not going to talk to you.” She hid her face under my neck.

I traced her skin and curves with my fingernails.

She trembled a little---“Don’t do that to me.”

After sometime she again purred ---“This place is very beautiful.”

---“Yeah, but nothing is more beautiful and sensuous than you, Honey. You are so wet and soft and sweet, that I was going to die.”

Again a small slap landed on my chest---“Will you stop telling all those words, else I will just go away.”

I hugged her closely; her bare knee and thigh touched my lower belly.

She purred again ---“What if we build a cottage on that hill, surrounded by cedar and pine trees. There will be a small patch of garden in front of our house, full of dahlias and chrysanthemums and roses and many more.”

---“So sweet of you honey.”

---“There will be a swing on the lawn and we will sip our morning tea there gazing to the flowing Beas water.”

---“To sip the tea, we need to money to buy that first, honey.”

“You are not at all romantic. Let me go.” There was a veiled anger in her voice.

I kissed her head ---“Oh! Baby, I am sorry to wake you up from your beautiful dream.”

Again there was a bit silence.

---“Are we going to stay here for whole of the vacation or we will go somewhere else?”

---“I don’t know about the whole vacation, but at least for now I want to stay in your embrace like this and enjoy you all again.”

Now the slap landed hard on my cheek instead of chest ---“You are unbearable, Rascal. Leave me.”

She tried to free herself from my tight embrace but failed to do so. Her wriggling movements felt warmer all over my lower part of body.

I asked her ---“Do you want to spend the whole vacation in Chitkul or go somewhere else.”

---“This place is beautiful. Are there any other place we can go?”

---“I don’t know baby, I have to check.”

---“I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH Abhi.”

“I love you too honey.” As I again pulled her on top of me, she rested herself without any hesitation, comfortably perching on my body, snuggled closely to my chest.

---“Abhi ….”

---“What?”

---“I want to take a bath and get fresh.”

---“Who is stopping you baby, go and take your bath.”

“Not like this.” She stretched her arm over my head to pick up her night dress, which was piled up by the headboard.

I held her cloth ---“Just go, honey, why you need this now?”

---“I feel shy. Please let me wear this.”

I shook my head---“Na na …..”

Again a small slap on my face ---“Let this go or else….”

---“Or else what?”

She smiled at me naughtily ---“I won’t let you touch me again.”

Paree slide down by my side and slide her dress over her luscious figure. Before getting out of the blanket and bed, she leaned over my face and kissed my lips. I rested both my arms behind my head as I pulled myself to recline over the headboard. I looked at her swaying figure as she took her dresses from the cupboard and entered the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, she brought her index finger to her lips and kissed it and waved it to me. This was her signature flying kiss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:25 AM