Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 3: Unexpected Night

---------------------------------

The room was quiet warm and big and there were big glass window panes on two sides of the room, covered with heavy curtains. I looked around the room as the porter kept our luggage and shut the door behind us. Two room-heaters kept the room warm and cozy. I asked Paree whether she liked the room or not. She silently nodded her head, saying that the room was ok.

Paree took off her jacket; she has opened both our bags and was keeping our dresses inside the cupboard. I sat on the chair and looked at Paree as she was engrossed in arranging our belongings. Her long hairs have unfurled, dancing down till her waist. From behind, her figure looked like the ancient hour-glass. Her salwar arms were of full-length. Her fairly broad shoulders, tappers down to a small round waist and rested over her wide hips. Below her hips, I could sense her slender fleshy thighs which were hidden inside her churidar, which further narrowed down to small calf and feet. Inside my heart I felt like leaping forward to take her in my arms and kiss her nape and ears and her small round shoulder. At times I could hear the jingles of her bangles as she was totally engrossed in her activity. Frequently she was removing her lovely locks over her ear that was softly caressing her left cheek. While she bent down to pick up belonging from the bags, her shaped behind, hidden inside her long salwar; outlined each contours, the view made my heartbeat to stop for few seconds. I was unable to control myself further, so I walked behind her and took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. I removed her hairs over her right shoulder and planted a wet kiss over her skin. She shivered a bit on sensing my wet lips on her smooth skin. She looked at me over her shoulder; there was a cold look in her eyes which poured cold water on my all heated sensation in my heart. She turned towards me while I had her in my arms.

In a cold voice ---“Let me go, I want to go to rest room.”

I felt a storm brewing. She picked-up her baby pink cotton sleeveless night dress and a heavy woolen gown, and silently walked inside the bathroom.

I slowly walked towards the bed and sat over there silently, taking off my dresses and all. I had changed into my track-suit. After sometime she came out of the restroom and asked me to fresh myself up.

I asked her ---“What has happened, why you are so quiet? You don’t want to talk to me?”

---“Get inside and get fresh. Shall I order for the dinner?”

I nodded my head ---“Ok, but why are you so quiet?”

She pushed me inside.

After I came out I saw her sitting on a chair by the table near one big glass window, looking outside in the dark night. She was sitting there with cross legged, resting her face on her left elbow, and right hand across her lap. The room ambience was gloom all due to the cold silence of Paree. The bubbly girl was lost somewhere. The dinner was already served. We finished the dinner in total silence, no words from anyone of us. I need to douse the situation or else the whole vacation will turn sour.

She took off her woolen overcoat and tucked herself under the heavy blanket. She sat there inclining her back on the headboard of the huge bed. In the low light of the room she was looking like an angel, her pearl earrings shining brightly. She looked at me with her raging eyes.

As I stood by the leg side of the bed, I asked her ---“What has happened? Would you care to tell me something?”

---“Have you looked outside? Not a single speck of light anywhere. Where have you brought me? There are no shops, no eateries, and no large houses. Nothing. Not a single tourist also.”

---“See, Paree, I wanted to take you to someplace. I am also new in this part of the country.”

---“There are no shops for shopping.”

---“Why do you need shops?”

She yelled at me ---“Obviously for shopping, what else? Everyone, who ever go to a tourist destination, comes back with lots of shopping.”

---“You have come here for shopping?”

---“Ok, not for shopping, but there is nothing outside. What is here to see and enjoy? You told me that there is a river, but I don’t’ see that also.”

---“It is dark outside, probably due to that you are unable to see anything.”

---“Have you seen the road here? Actually there was no road. It was full of gravels and stones. It was very dangerous.”

I could not keep my head cool; so the first fight between us has already started. I yelled at her ---“How come I would know that the road would be so bad?”

---“You were definitely aware of all these.”

---“My God! Don’t tell me that Paree.”

---“I should have gone with Kalyani and Rani to Manali, instead of coming here with you.”

---“Yes, you should have. Why didn’t you?”

---“You know that very well why I have come with you, and see ….”

---“See what, Paree?”

---“See, around us. The place you have brought me. There is no one in this hotel also. What will happen if something bad happens to us? No one knows we are here in such a dangerous place with nothing around.”

I screamed ---“Oh! Damn Paree. Nothing will happen to us.”

There was bit of choking in her voice---“All I wanted to have this vacation memorable.” She wiped the corner of her eyes with her index finger. I paid no heed to those beads of pearls dropping from those lotus eyes.

I just shouted at her ---“Now, don’t shed your crocodile tears.”

She yelled at top of her voice pointing her index finger toward me---“Don’t you dare, talk to me like that. Tomorrow morning I want to go back. I know in which hotel Kalyani was going to stay in Shimla.”

---“Ok, tomorrow morning I will take you back.”

She tucked herself inside the blanket and turned on her right, away from my side, facing towards the other window, hid her face on the soft pillows. Her back was trembling gently; I sensed that she has started sobbing, my goodness. I slapped my forehead.

I lowered my voice and tried to soak it with honey---“Please don’t cry. I need some fresh air.”

In a choked voice she spoke---“I know very well, what you need. Puff all the cigarettes you have brought and kill yourself. I have seen the cigarette packets in the bag, which you have tried to hide from me. Just get lost from my sight.”

---“Oh! Please, for God’s sake. Keep quiet.”

---“Go away, leave me alone. I am tired and I need rest.”

Now I need a puff really badly. I took a stick and lighter and walked out of the room in the corridor, closing the door behind me.

I inhaled lungs full of the smoke in deep breath and scratched my head, thinking of all that happened inside the room. How could I know that this place will be so remote and quiet? I was new there so was Paree. I thought that I should have kept my head cool not to yell at her at least. Abhimanyu, you are so mean, you yelled so badly at your Suchismita. This vacation is going to be sour, I thought. Everyone expects their first night to be memorable, and this memory; Abhimanyu, you have to bear in your heart for life long. You could have doused the situation which you have failed to do, and now you have to bear the bitter consequences. All these thoughts were running inside my head. I heard cold bitter winds howling outside; probably it was a blizzard going on. Probably it was snowing outside. Storm outside and storm inside.

I entered the room, only to find that she has already gone asleep. Took of my track-suit jacket, tucked myself inside the blanket and moved near her. I looked down to her sleeping face. Locks came over her beautiful face; I removed those locks to have a better view of my sleeping damsel. There was small wet trail coming down the corner of her eyes till the tip of nose. I rubbed off the trail with my thumb. She moved slightly, sensing my warm breath flowing on her face. Very gently I traced over her dark whip like eyebrows with my index finger. I stooped down to kiss her rosy cheeks. Feeling my lips over her cheeks she trembled a bit. I gently rubbed my nose over her jaw-line and on her ears. I sensed that she was into deep slumber. I rested myself on the pillow, cuddling her soft serpent figure from her back, pressed my nose on her head to inhale her sweet fragrance. I put my left arm around her thin round waist and pulled her on my chest. My hand rested over her belly and I closed my eyes. She took my hand in her soft clutch, entwined her fingers around mine and brought my hand under her soft cheek to feel the warmth of my palm. I felt the soft touch of her bare bosom over my arm. So soft and creamy and warm was her skin. Her bosom was heaving slowly sending tingling sensation down my belly. I pressed my whole body on her back, took a deep breath and swooned into slumber cuddling her tightly in my arms trying to give all warmth of my body.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:24 AM