Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Part 2 : Memorable trip to highlands.

Chapter 1: The Invisible letter.
---------------------------------

Days were passing by. We all got engrossed in our daily routine works. Mom told me that Paree would come after Basanti Puja, which normally happens during the first week of April. I thought that the long absence of Paree could kill our love. I was moved to the room on second floor. Mom was busy preparing Paree’s room; which was previously mine, just next to their bedroom. I sensed that as she had no daughter, she will surely try to fulfill all her dreams on Paree. Mom and dad were always bit strict on me. Never our thoughts met. I supposed that they might have asked for a good daughter instead of a son, from the God. Sometimes I felt jealous of Paree as I found that the dinner table talks every night were centered regarding Paree. But I was also happy that she was going to stay with us, stay near my heart, stay with me.

There was no telephone in their house, so I was unable to call and hear her voice. At times, when I felt lonely in the dark winter night, I took out her handkerchief and tried to smell her fragrance from the small piece of cloth. I rubbed that silk cloth all over my face so that I could feel her touch over my skin and lips.

One day mom came home and asked me whether I have lost something or not. I said no. She unpacked a shirt from a packet and showed me, whether it was mine or not. I recognized the shirt which was mine, which I was searching for some time. Mom told me that Paree came to her school and handed her the shirt. On hearing that she has touched my shirt, I looked at it. My mom handed me an envelope and said that Paree has given her to give me, but there was nothing inside the envelope.

During night I wore that shirt so as to feel her touch over my body.

I looked at the empty envelope, yellow coloured, old Indian Postal Service envelope; what that could be.

The next, whole day I was engrossed in thinking that what could be in that envelope. Later at night after dinner as I retired to my room, I took that piece of paper in my hand and looked that from every possible side. I looked closely and observed that it was re-pasted from four sides. I took some water and applied to the joints where the envelope was re-pasted.

Even after opening the envelope from four ends, I could not find anything inside. Not a single dot of ink, only a faint smell of jasmine and lemon.

I thought that, jasmine was Paree’s fragrance but why I am getting the scent of lemon from the envelope.

Then after giving a hard thought regarding the lemon scent, it dawned to my brain, that this was an invisible letter written in lemon juice so as no one could have observed anything. I kissed the envelope as I thought what a brilliant lady she is. She should be a spy instead of a physics teacher.

I lit a candle and gently brought the open envelop near that. Slowly the letters could be seen. Bit watermarked. 

The letter ---

“My heartbeat,

My baby prince of my childhood days.

I feel your arms around me, holding me in your strong embrace as I wrap your shawl around me.

Winter nights are quiet long and your thoughts do not let me sleep.

I can still feel your first kiss on my forehead. You stormed into my world and uprooted me from my heart and stole me from myself.

I want to live in a world where you will be with me, always be mine.

I dread to see the future. I love to live in present, each day each moment, by your side.

I want to forget past, the entire curse that I have heard being the youngest child.

Simply I want to forget past and live in present and do not look into future.

That’s all I want from you.

I am waiting, honey, looking forward to meet you. Meet me day after tomorrow at the Barasat Railway station by 11 o’clock.

Good bye honey.

Forever yours, from your heart.”

Day after tomorrow, means as the night end. I could not sleep the whole night in anxiety of meeting Paree after a long break.

Morning breakfast was a quiet one. It was first week of January so the morning was little foggy. Before mom left for her school she asked me whether I have any message for Paree as she would be going to her house. Oh shit, I thought, she won’t be available at the house as she would be with me at somewhere else. I nodded to mom that nothing to be conveyed to her.

I went to railway station, probably half hour before the scheduled time; anxiously waiting for Paree. Each second seemed to be as long as a year. I loitered up and down the whole platform to kill my time. I was going to meet Paree after a fortnight. Fortnight, oh no, it seemed to me as a decade. I looked at my watch it was already time and Paree was nowhere. Was she coming or not, was my question now.

Just then I saw Paree running towards me from the other end of the platform. She was panting hard. She was wearing a sky blue saree with a long jacket over her. Her locks were dancing over her rosy cheeks. What a girl, always loves to wear saree and nothing else.

She looked at me and was panting hard. I asked her to stop and take a deep breath.

---“What happened, why were you running like that?”

---“I am really sorry baby, I kept you waiting.”

“Really you should be” I said in a veiled scolding voice.

She took my left hand in her embrace as we walked out of the rail-station.

She asked me ---“How is ChotoMa?”

I nodded my head to say that she was doing fine. I also said that she was to go her house to meet her this afternoon. Paree shook her head, my mom will be returning empty handed. She has told her mom that she was going to meet some friends in Barasat. She lightly cursed herself that she won’t be able to meet her ChotoMa, my mom. I told her that her ChotoMa was preparing her room and she seems to be quiet happy that Paree will come to her house.

Paree looked at me. Her big black inviting eyes captivated me---“I just wanted to meet you. I was dying to meet you. So you got my letter and you read that. How intelligent baby you are.”

I smiled at her ---“Who is intelligent, me or you? Not even in a blue moon I could have thought that you could write such a letter.”

She shrugged her shoulder ---“Your heart is intelligent then, what do you say?”

I felt a deep urge to take her in my arms and kiss all over her beautiful face. But as I found that we were in broad daylight surrounded by hundreds of people so I had to suppress my thoughts.

I asked her---“Wanna go somewhere?”

---“Sure, why not? Let’s go to a restaurant so that we can sit together. I have something very interesting plan for you.”

“Oh really! What my darling is cooking?”

We sat beside each other at one corner of a fine restaurant. I told Paree that as I was still unemployed so I don’t have much in my pocket. Paree softly rubbed her nose and face on my neck ---“When your aunt is with you why do you worry about money?”

On hearing her calling herself aunt of mine I laughed at her. Her cheeks dimpled as she smiled.

---“Do you remember, you met two of my friends during the wedding, who were married.”

---“Yes”

---“They are going to Manali for a whole week during the last week of January, and I am also going with them.”

I asked ---“So?”

She looked at me with bit rage in her eyes ---“So! You have to go with me.”

---“I can sneak from my parents and go, it will not be much of problem. But the main problems will be your friends. They know me as your nephew and they will tell everyone in our family about us.”

---“No not that. I don’t want to go with them. I want to take a trip with you; once in a lifetime trip. Take me somewhere very beautiful where no one knows us; just you and me together.”

She looked at me with her pleading big black eyes.

I scratched my head ---“Ok, you can leave them from the Howrah station then.”

---“No I can’t. The problem is that Subroto Da is booking the ticket for us. So we all friends along with their husbands are travelling together till Kalka in Howrah Kalka mail.”

---“Ok, then I have to check up what all places we can go in Himachal Pradesh.”

---“I don’t care about the place; all I want to be with you.”

Noodles along with soup were served in-front of us. She took a fork full of noodles and asked me to eat.

---“Ah! I am not a child anymore.”

She said jokingly while she pushed the fork in my mouth---“You are still my baby prince.”

---“Ok my gorgeous aunt.” I chewed the mouth full of noodles.

---“Now tell me how we can make the trip together.”

---“Let me think for a moment. Will you? You have faith in me?”

She nodded affirmatively.

---“Ok as of now, I will wait for you at Kalka station. Now you have to think of some excuse how you can get rid of your friends. Rest of the plan, there is no plan as of now.”

---“Ufff… see I am shivering just by the thought that you and I will be together. My sweet baby prince.”

I nudged her chin with my fingers playfully ---“Does your friends know that you are in love?”

---“They have smelled something different in me, but they are not sure about the person till now. And you can’t go in front of them. And even if I tell them that I will go to somewhere else from Kalka, then I am sure that they will want to meet that person.”

I scratched my head badly as I was unable to think of anything. This was a very complex situation.

I pushed her by her shoulder ---“Do not you have anything in your head?”

---“Err no. I have shown you the road, now I want you to hold my hand and take me through that road.”

I told Paree that it will be very cold during January in Himachal Pradesh, so she should be prepared for the journey and bring her best winter clothes with her. She said to me not to worry about that, she has nice warm clothing. I also told her that saree won’t be a suitable dress in that snowy winter lands. She told me that she doesn’t wear jeans and pants and shorts; she can bring her salwars with her.

We finished our noodles with lots of other topics. I asked her how was Subroto’s honeymoon. She said that their honeymoon was awesome; they have enjoyed quiet a lot. Indrani Mashi has left for Bombay to her house; and for the first time in twenty-four years, she has invited Paree to go to their house in Bombay. I asked Paree whether she would be going or not to Bombay. She nodded negatively, she said to me that she wants to forget what all has happened in her past. She wants to be with her ChotoMa, she wants to pursue her higher studies and be a school teacher like her ChotoMa.

Paree looked at her wristwatch and announced that she now needs to depart. She will be late.

I pleaded her ---“No good bye kiss for me?”

“No dear, I am not so modern like city girls to kiss someone in amongst people.”She winked at me with a sly look beaming all over her face “You have to bear this with a backdated village girl.”

We walked to the bus stand waiting for her bus to arrive. I asked her ---“Do you believe in me?”

---“Why ask me that?”

---“I will figure something out to make this trip memorable for a life time.”

She smiled at me ---“I know that. I will be waiting for you at Kalka station.”

Her bus arrived, she got into the bus. She sat beside the window, looked at me lovingly. She brought her index finger on her red lips and kissed it. I smiled at her as the bus started and zoomed away from my sight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 19-12-2019, 10:20 AM