Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He held her hair, dragged her to the bed and tied her like that again. This time he used two more ropes. He pulled her legs up till her head. She was literally bent into half. Her ass was up in the air. Her legs were on both sides of her shoulders. He tied her legs to her hands in that position. Her pussy and ass were totally exposed. He sat in front of her ass with the handycam and started playing with her pussy again. He circled with his fingers around her pussy. Shruti was screaming and trying to roll. Her ass was quite a view in that position. He could have easily fucked her in the ass at that time. But he wanted her to ask for it. He teased her for around 15 minutes. Shruti gave up eventually and moaned "Okay.. Do it"

Ram - Do what?

Shruti - Fuck me at the back

Ram - What back? I don't understand

Shruti - Fuck me in my asshole, you asshole

Ram - Ha ha.. I told you I don't understand fuck

Shruti - Put your dick into my asshole, you motherfucker

Ram - That is good. But you are from a traditional, pure and well behaved  family. Is it ok if you have anal sex?

Shruti - It is ok. I am a slut from the  family.

He untied her and went outside the bed again. He asked her to kneel like a dog and show her ass to him and beg him to fuck her ass. She jumped like a monkey to the floor, went on all fours. Showed her ass towards him, moved backwards, looked down at the floor and shouted "Please put your cock in my asshole Ram. I want it badly"

Ram - I don't have any lubricant with me. Is it ok? It will be too painful

Shruti - I don't mind the pain. Just shut up and put your dick in

Ram - Your asshole is virgin asshole and too tight. It will be paining so much the first time. 

Shruti - Ahhhh.. Don't play with me. I want it in my ass immediately. Do it please.

Ram - Why are you begging me like this?

Shruti - Ok. I know what you want. I am begging you because your cock is the greatest cock I have seen in my life. I will do anything for it. I am unfortunate to have missed out on your dick. This is my change to get fucked by it once. I will go to any extent for that. This is what you want right? Please do it

Ram - That's like a good bitch. Here we go.

He held her hair and pushed her head on the bed. She was kneeling down near the bed facing the bed and her head pushed on it by his hand. Ram kneeled before her, he kept the camera on the floor pointing their asses. He kept the tip of the dick on her asshole and gave a gentle push. She screamed in pain. She definitely was not expecting anal sex to be so painful. Tears rolled down her eyes. Ram shouted "Don't shout bitch. Not even a single inch went in"

He was trying hard. But it was not going in. He was able to push only 2 inches. He had 5 inches remaining. But Shruti couldn't take it anymore. She hit his guts with her elbow, pushed him and fell down flat on the floor face down. He mounted on her and lay over her back. They were lying full stretch on the floor. This position was more comfortable for him. He positioned his dick on her asshole. He then stretched her hands on both sides on the floor and made sure she can't move. He lifted his ass up and stayed in pushups position. He used all his power to push his dick in. Shruti was squirming like a goat being slaughtered. She grit her teeth hard and was crying continuously begging him to stop. A couple of bangles broke due to his hands holding her tightly. But he was in no mood to stop it. He tried his best and it went in for 5 inches. There were 2 inches remaining. But he didn't have the energy to push the remaining 2 inches.

He started to and fro motion with the 5 inches. It was still paining for Shruti but she gave up her fight. Now he made her stand up and pushed her to the wall and fucked her ass like that. He came in just 5 minutes. Shruti collapsed on the floor. But still she was moaning something

Ram - What is that bitch?

Shruti - Please...

Ram - What?

Shruti - Please do my pussy too.. I did everything you asked me to

I was shell-shocked hearing that. I understood what she meant when she told she was a sex addict.

Ram - I just came dear. You have to get my dick up again

Shruti - What you want me to do?

Ram - You don't know that? Suck it bitch
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:02 PM