Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
We reached his car. He threw the keys at me and asked me to drive. He told he will give directions. He asked Shruti to move to the back seat. He moved in with her. He was asked me to drive in the Ecr for around 5 KM. I did as he told. And as expected, he started games with her again. It was surprising to see him get back to act in just 5 minutes after he received blowjob. Again Shruti was resisting this time and shouted "Why are you doing like this? Can't you wait till you go home? Why are you doing this in public? What if someone sees?"

Ram - No one will see. Just shut up and cooperate. Don't make me repeat what I can do to you if you don't obey me.

Shruti just gave up. He asked her to lean on the window and stretch her legs on his laps. She did whatever he told like a robot. He held the sides of her skirts and pulled them down. Then he asked her to remove her t shirt by herself. She did that and sat there covering her boobs with one hand and her pussy with other. Ram laughed and told "What are you hiding them for? I have seen you like this so many times. Come on... Loosen up"

He pulled the hand away from her pussy and bent down to lick it. Shruti began moaning again. I had to increase volume in the music system to avoid hearing that. He did that while giving directions to me occasionally till we reached a bungalow. It was around 3 PM when we reached there. We had to endure 5 more hours. The watchman opened the gates seeing the car. Shruti tried to pick up her dresses seeing the watchman. But Ram reacted before that and took the dress away. I moved the car into the parking space. He casually got out of the car with her clothes and asked me to get out. Shruti was inside nude begging for her clothes. The watchman was looking at us hungrily. Ram asked her to come out and consoled her saying that this place is safe and the watchman won't mind. Shruti slowly came out with her hands covering her boobs and head bowing down. She was standing out. Her legs and thighs were shaking in fear. I stood near her to hide her from public view. Then we went to the front door. Ram intentionally took a long time to open the door. He was having fun watching Shruti standing nude in the open shivering and restless. 

It took forever for him to open the door. Shruti immediately ran inside. The house was really huge and luxurious. It was completely air conditioned. He led us to a bedroom and asked us to be there. He locked the door and went. I and Shruti looked at each other. We didn't have anything to say. Ram returned back after 10 minutes. He had so many things in his hands. He had many ropes and a handycam. He asked me to sit on a chair nearby. I did as he said. He brought the ropes and started tying me up. I knew what he was up to. He wanted to fuck her in front of me while I am tied up. After making sure that I can't move, he did something that surprised everyone. He removed my pant and underwear to my knees. My dick was outside. He laughed seeing that and looked at Shruti "You gave up all other guys for this small dick?"

Shruti bowed down in humiliation. Then he moved towards Shruti with more ropes. He asked her to lie down flat on the bed on her back. He took one hand and tied it to one corner of bed. He then took another hand tied to another corner of the bed. He moved down to her legs and pulled legs her by holding her feet. She was now completely stretched flat on the bed. It was quite a sight to watch. He just admired the view. He then switched on the handycam and took a video of her body from top to bottom inch by inch. He then placed it on a table pointing at her. Shruti asked "You told you will not blackmail me again. Why are you taking a video then?"

Ram - That is for me Bitch. Don't worry. I won't use it again to blackmail you. This is the last time I will be seeing you. I am moving to the US in two days. You don't have to be afraid of me then.

What he told was good to hear. Now, he stretched her legs apart and licked her madly. I was surprised. I thought he will do things to her which she won't like. But this is something she really loved. She instinctively lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck. Her moans and screams echoed across the room. Her hands were pulling the ropes and her bangles were making a lot of noise. She was responding like a mad person. After doing it for 10 minutes, he abruptly finished it and stood up. He took the handy cam and stood near the bed. She was focusing on her. She was moaning something which was not audible.

Ram - What is that Shruti? 

Shruti - MMMmmmmm... Noooooo...
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 08:00 PM