Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 9:

It was sunday. I went to her house on time. She told her parents that she was going to office for work. She was wearing something similar to what she was wearing during our first sex session. It was a black t shirt and a full length green skirt. She had so many bangles in her hands. This was new. And this time it was not high heels, but flats. She sat behind me with legs on the same side. I asked her if she tried to change his mind after that. She told that he didn't even pick up her calls and just sends a message asking her to be there on time. I knew he was not the kind of guy who would forgive her for what she did.

We reached Mayajaal multiplex after one hour of driving. It is closer to the ECR in Chennai which has many beach resorts. I thought he will be taking her to a resort. We waited near the gate. He came there by walk and asked us to park our vehicle inside. I was confused. After parking we went to the gate again. He gave his hands to me and introduced himself like it was a professional conversation "Hi. I am Ram. What is your name?" I replied "I am Dilip" He looked at Shruti and told "How the hell did you end up with this guy? So many better looking manly guys have hots for you and you chose him out of all the people?"

Shruti - Just shut up. He loves me more than he lusts me. There is a difference

Ram - What? How can someone actually love you? Does he know what kind of a bitch you are?

Shruti - He knows me very well. Still he loves me. What is your problem? Just get straight to business

Ram - I have booked tickets for a movie. Let us watch it and then I will tell the plans

Shruti - Movie? Why?

Ram - What? You want to be fucked by me now itself? See Dilip. Your girlfriend is hungry for my dick. Still she has told her friends that I have a small dick

Now I understood why he wanted me here. He wanted to humiliate me and her in front of each other. This day was going to very worse. Look wise, he was way too smart with athletic body. Typical rich family guy with smartly groomed looks wearing ear rings. These guys usually go with girls only for sex. I didn't know if Shruti knew it before being in relationship with him.

Ram - Ok. Don't ask too many questions. If you say no to anything, you know what will happen. Now let us get into the cinema hall.

He had booked tickets for 3 of us for the corner seat of top row. He went to the corner seat and sat there. He asked Shruti to sit next to him and I sat next to her. He was talking very casually for sometime till the movie started. After sometime Shruti also started talking to him normally like a friend. Then the movie started. I was in no mood to watch it. I just wanted the day to end soon.

After 10 minutes, suddenly Shruti held my hands tightly. I turned and looked at her. He had his left hand on her thighs and right hand on her breasts crushing her boobs over the t shirt. She then tried to push his hands away. But he was too forceful. It looked like they were in a fist fight. Her bangles were making noise. So people from the front row turned back hearing the noise. Ram removed his hands and acted like nothing happened. Then he took his mobile and typed some message. Shruti took her mobile and saw a message from Ram. It had a pic of Shruti sleeping nude on a bed. She immediately looked at him and began sobbing silently. But he didn't mind that and started his job again. This time Shruti didn't try to stop him. She just held my hand when he was crushing her boobs with both his hands. Then he turned her face towards him and kissed her lips continuously for 15 minutes. The theater was dark and I tried my best to hide this from the people sitting in the same row as us.

I decided to look away from this and watch the movie. After 5 minutes I saw Shruti's hand loosen the grip on my hand. They were fighting again.. This time he was trying to lift her t shirt. But she was not allowing it. When this was happening. He suddenly put his hands on her skirt and lifted them above her knees. She now tried to put her skirt down. But he put a hand inside her skirt and held her head by her hair in another hand. I couldn't see what he was doing inside. Shruti stopped fighting and held both armrests of the seats. She closed her eyes and tilted her head above. He was playing with her pussy. He had found her weak spot. What I didn't expect was that Shruti started moaning. He then waved at me and asked me to close her mouth. I looked at him angrily. He took his mobile and waved at me. I had no other go. I closed her mouth with my palms. Now both his hands were free. He lifted her skirt till her hips. Her sexy thighs and legs were shining even in the dark. For some reason, I got an erection seeing the things happening to her. He stretched her legs apart with and kept them wide open. He slowly inserted her finger inside and started fingering her. This is when I just closed my eyes. She was moaning hard beneath my hands. I know she had reached the summit of ecstasy. Suddenly she stopped moaning and started breathing hard. Ram laughed and smiled at me. I couldn't understand what happened. Ram took his fingers out and showed me. It was completely covered with her juices. He used that moment and nicely pulled down her panties. Shruti didn't have the energy to fight.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 07:57 PM