Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 7 :

My life was very pleasant after that. We started having lunch together at office. All my team mates knew what was happening and they decided to stay away from us. But whenever Shruti wore something sexy, they never missed a chance to ogle at her. I didn't mind that. One new development was that Santosh and Aarthi started having lunch with Pandian and Bharath now a day. Shruti used to talk about other men we used to have hots for. I found that she had some kind of fetish for body builders who looked like bulls. It didn't matter how ugly they looked. That explains her attraction towards Pandian. She somehow managed to stay away from him for sometime.

I and Shruti had dinner outside pretty often. We roamed around together during weekends. Many incidents like the beach one and the mall one happened again. She used to get angry with me often. I have to go behind her begging for forgiveness. She regularly scolded me using bad words. I never reacted for them. One day she found out what kind of person I am. We were at coffee day having snacks.

Shruti - I asked you to send a mail to the US team yesterday. Did you send that?

Me - Oh. Sorry Shruti. I totally forgot.

Shruti - Don't give reasons. You are a good for nothing guy. 

Me - I am sorry

Shruti - Shut up asshole. I am tired of hearing your excuses. Why did I even start a relationship with a worthless guy like you?

Me - I will send it tonight. Don't worry

Shruti - It is already late. They were expecting the report yesterday. You are such a pussy.

Me - Why are you scolding me like this? I told you I am sorry

Shruti suddenly smiled at me and told "It is funny. I have treated you like shit all these days. But you never seemed to get angry about that. You seemed to enjoy that"

Me - So what are you coming to say?

Shruti - This is the very reason why guys usually hate me. I am ill tempered and I disrespect people. But you seem to enjoy these qualities of me. 

Me - Yes. That means I am the perfect guy for you. Will you marry me?

Shruti - Ha ha. I won't marry a pussy like you.

Me - Too baad. What do you want me to do?

Shruti - Ok. We have been in a relationship for long time. You never thought about seducing me to have sex?

Me - I have told you that is not who I am

Shruti - But that may be the reason why I am not marrying you

Me - If having sex with you means I get to marry you, then I will definitely do it

Shruti - Ha ha. It is not easy dude. I like to have my way around when it applies for sex too.

Me - Meaning?

Shruti - Meaning? You will understand soon. Now, first book a resort for this Saturday. We will go there in the afternoon and stay there till evening 8 PM

Me - Sure dear. Will do it

Shruti - Book and let me know. I will plan for that

I couldn't believe my luck. Here is a sexy woman asking me to book a resort to have sex with her. But she never talked about it till Saturday. She messaged me on Friday 

Shruti - "Are we on for tomorrow"

Me - "Yes Shruti. We are meeting tomorrow. Eagerly waiting for that Smile"

Shruti - "Me too. Don't dream too much. As with every other thing, This is going to be my way. If anything goes wrong. I will leave you there with an erect dick"

I had an erection as soon as she said that. The fact that she talked about my dick made me horny even though she uses bad words regularly while talking with me. 

Me - Don't worry dear. I will do anything to make you happy.

At last, that day arrived. We reached there in my two wheeler. She came there wearing tops, full skirt and high heels. The heels made her ass protrude a lot. We were going to the room. There was a swimming pool nearby where a bunch of guys were swimming. They all looked very fit and hot. They kept looking at her. But they didn't expect Shruti to keep looking at them the way she did. They had their wives near the swimming pool. That meant they had to keep their dicks within their trunks. We reached our room, went inside and closed the door. Shruti just fell on the bed tired as it was a long ride there. I went and slept next to her without knowing what to do. We lay there silently for ten minutes. Then I remembered that she wanted me to seduce her. I kept a hand on her stomach and tried to pull her t shirt up.

That is when she opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She looked at me and told "Get up"

I still remember the stare she gave me that day. I got up from the bed like a robot that was ordered to do so. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs outside and I was standing in front of her. She commanded me to remove my shirt. I removed it and stood topless. She kept one finger on my nose and slowly lowered it around my body with just her nail touching me. She circled around my nipples and then lowered to my navel. She made a push on my navel and then brought down her hands to my pant. She pulled the front of my pant in opposite direction and the button jumped out of it. Then she removed the zip and pushed the pant down. She did all this looking straight at my face. With a dominating look.

I was standing with my pants down to my ankle and just an underwear on. She put her hands inside the underwear and tore it apart. I was definitely not expecting her to behave this way on bed. And I was definitely not expecting myself to enjoy this. As soon as she tore it, my dick stood there in all its glory. Mine is a medium size dick. Not big by any means and not small too. She took it in her hands and started speaking "I knew you will enjoy this. That day, I did some internet search on your behavior. You are a submissive. Aren't you? "

Me - Aaaaaaahhhhh..

Shruti - Answer me bastard. You are a submissive slave. Aren't you?

Telling this she immediately pinched my dick.

Me - Aaaaaahhh. Yes Shruti. I am a submissive slave. 

Shruti - Nice. You are the kind of guy I have been searching for a long time. Now lie down on the floor.

I lay down flat on the floor face up. She was sitting on the bed. She was still wearing her heels. She kept one leg on my dick and the other leg on her chest and stood up putting her entire weight on me. I was feeling the pain. She had pointed heels. My dick was under so much pressure from her weight. Same was the case with my chest also. She then moved up and placed the two heels one on each of my nipples. She then sat on the bed and asked me to sit on the floor and lean to the side of the bed. I was facing away from her and leaning on the bed. She moved and put both her legs on my shoulders while sitting on the bed. This made her skirt move up. I was able to see a part of her legs. Out of instinct, I immediately started smooching and licking those smooth legs. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 20-11-2018, 07:51 PM