Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Heart 
Chapter 13: Tearful departure

----------------------------------

Time was running very fast. Dad came to me, asked to have my dinner.

On the dinner table, while we were having our dinner. Indrani Mashi and Chandrani came to us. She asked mom that whether she could stay one more night. My mom told them that my dad has to go to office and I had to go to college also.

After dinner, I and dad stood under the open sky in the courtyard. Dad asked me about my experience here. I told him that I had a great experience. Dad told me that I have to shift to the room in the second floor and give my room to Paree which was adjacent to their bedroom. I shook my head in accordance. I looked around us; the crowd was getting thinner by each passing moment. Dad announced me that the car has arrived to take us back.

He looked at his watch, it was about 11 o’clock night. He asked me get into the house to bring our luggage and prepare for depart. I looked at my shoes, paused a little and silently walked away.

As I walked into the dining hall of the house, I found everyone sitting silently. Grand Aunt and mom, both having their hand in their clutch. Indrani Mashi and Meghna, wiping their eyes. Subroto had already fetched our luggage and asked someone to pack those in the trunk of the car. Maithili was sitting helplessly beside her newly found mother-in-law, my Grand Aunt, gently rubbing her back. I looked around looked for Paree who was nowhere in the scene. Chandrani told me that she has locked herself in a room upstairs and was not opening the door. Grand Aunt asked my mom to stay one night more.

My mom answered ---“I have to go, either today or tomorrow. If I go tomorrow then also you all will be crying.”

Chandrani told my mom that Paree has locked herself in a room. My mom took Indrani mashi with her to the room. Subroto and I walked behind them. They knocked at the door but there was no answer. Both looked queerly at us.

Mom ---“Paree, my golden angel, open the door.”

No answer from the other side. Grand Aunt also came running and knocked the door.

She cried out ---“Paree, please open the door. (Shona Ma amar doja khol).”

There was a dead silence from the other end. I looked at Subroto as he looked at me. Both sensed that something worst should not happen. He ran towards the roof asking me to come along. He asked me whether I could get down to the open window from the roof and enter the room. I could do everything for Paree, and if something happens to her then I would be unable to forgive myself.

Both of us climbed down the roof over to the window, and entered the room. As we entered the room, the sight in-front of us left us dead shocked. We both looked at each other as we found Paree lying motionless on the bed. Subroto ran towards the door to open the latch. I nudged Paree by her shoulder. She was not moving, she had fainted. All came running towards me as I took Paree on my lap and slapped her face. Someone gave me a glass of water; I sprinkled some on her face. Mom and Grand Aunt were totally inconsolable.

After sometime Paree opened her tearful eyes and looked around. Mom took Paree in her arms and all of a sudden I sensed that a dam has broken.

Mom ---“Insane girl, don’t ever try to shut door on my face.”

She shook her head ---“NO, don’t go. Please.”

---“You are my lovely angel, right? So you will understand everything. Now smile, and bid us good bye.”

Subroto looked at me, I said to him that I need some fresh air out of this emotions running. So we went downstairs. We saw Maithili sitting along with her relatives. I saw Arunima looking at me.

After few minutes or so, everyone came down to the courtyard to bid us good bye. Paree was still clutching my mom’s hand so as not to leave.

I hugged Maithili and Subroto and jokingly said ---“Be good to Churni and best wishes for your honeymoon.” Both of them smiled at me.

It was a very tearful goodbye from the family. My mom was crying as if some part of her heart has been tore off. Dad ushered mom inside the car. I bowed down to touch Grand Aunt’s feet for blessing. I bowed down to touch Indrani Mashi’s feet, but she took me in her embrace and kissed my forehead. I looked at Paree; her big black eyes were red in tears. Maithili took her in her embrace and was trying to console her.

I just gave a blank look at her and walked away from her, hiding my tears.

I felt several pairs of tearful eyes looking at our car.

The car started; cutting through the dark wintery night. I sat in the front seat. There was a painful silence in the car. No one was saying anything. Only the sound of the car, running down the dark road could be heard. I closed my eyes. The vision of tearful eyes of Paree floated in front of me. Trying to tell me that she will miss her heart beat every moment from now. The thought of Paree’s beautiful tear filled eyes engrossed my head, I felt my head becoming heavy, and I swooned in to slumber.

===== END OF PART 1 =======
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 06:43 PM