Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 12: Kiss her good bye

-----------------------------------

After the photo session, I asked Paree whether she would like to take a stroll.

We started walking to the backyard of the house, on the narrow path between the huge trees. Dark night surrounding us.

We walked silently for some time. She held my left arm very tightly. We neared the pond, near the very old tree that I planted once. In the low light of the clear sky and moon, Paree looked like a star just descended from the heaven.

After a long silence she spoke to me ---“You have to go tonight?”

---“I have to.”

She pleaded ---“Can’t you stay one more night?”

---“Same thing will happen tomorrow also, Dear.”

She stood midway in the path facing me; wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I held her in my tight embrace and took a deep breath to inhale her fragrance.

---“All these years, I didn’t know the truth. I was fine, I was happy with what I had here. Now you came and ….”

She could not finish her sentence, I took her lips in mine, locked in a romantic passionate bliss. For quiet sometime none of us moved with our lips locked. Paree looked at me slowly opening her eyes, just as if lotus unfurling her petals. I gently kissed her forehead. Hers arms came over my shoulder. Slowly I brought my lips over her eyelids, softly kissing her tender smooth skin. I nudged her ears and side neck with my nose; gently kissing her nape. My hand roamed all over her smooth back over her spine. Our breath got warmer and longer. Paree was frantically combing my hair with her slim soft fingers. She kissed my neck and jaws. Her well grown, soft bosom crashed on my chest. I could feel her softness through those heavy cloth materials. I showered my kisses all over her upper chest over her blouse. Her bosoms were heaving. She was panting hard as our passionate heat grew stronger. As I rubbed my nose over her deep cleavage, she took my hair in her strong fist and pulled more into her heaving bosom. The odour of her skin was making me mad. My right hand dropped down to her well shaped back, gently caressing her soft cheeks over her cloth material. She sensed my hand on her luscious bottoms and a soft moan emanated from her half-opened lips. Her head was thrown bit back. She had her eyes tightly closed. I dropped on my knees to kiss her midriff. She pulled my face over her soft round belly. I put a small kiss over her navel. The touches of my wet lips on her deep navel send thousand waves of spasms all over her serpentine figure. I could feel goose bumps all over belly skin on my tongue as I slowly licked around her deep navel.

She moaned out softly ---“Abhi, I am going mad. Please stop doing this to me.” Instead of paying heed to her passionate pleas, I put a kiss over her exposed under belly, just few inches under her navel. I sensed her shaking violently as I kissed her soft abdomen. She moaned out somewhat louder than before ---“Oh no dear.”

She fell on my lap and hid her face on my shoulder and softly cooed in my ears---“Please don’t make me mad. I am unable to stand all that you are doing to me.”

We held each other in tight embrace and sat on the ground for quiet sometime. No one spoke a single word, only enjoying each other romantic warmth. For first time in my life I sensed that silence can be also very beautiful sometimes.

How long we don’t know, Paree broke the long romantic silence running between us ---“We need to get to the house before someone notice us here.”

I smiled at her ---“Yes but, …..”

---“No but, honey. Let us move.”

We walked towards the house hand in hand. We looked around us, so as to check whether someone has notice our absence or not. We were assured as we saw everyone bit busy. She winked at me and left my hand and went away to her friends.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 06:43 PM